Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply [IC RP] Western Weyr
[ORP] Poker Night. [K'gan Hosting, all welcome] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Revel1984 generated a random number between 1 and 11 ... 10!

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:15 am
He's gonna draw another

7 + 5 + 10 = 22

stopping here

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Farellen chuckled "wont be the first time i have either" he grinned and stuck his hand out "Farellen, im guessing you're K'gan?" he asked even though he was sure it was. He was momentarily startled by a WHITE dragon poking it's head into the weyr, what must it be like to Impress one? he must remember to as it's rider. He shrugged mentally and was about to take drink when someone bumped into him. "oh please don't worry about it, Dragon had a poor opinion?2 he chuckled, offering his hand to the woman "Farellen, Candidate, which is probably why you haven't seen me, too busy peeling tubers and hauling dung" he laughed this time, recalling the time he and a couple of fellows had to clean out the herdbeast stables after they got into deep trouble. "that or sitting in a classroom writing..." he groaned, he much preferred to DO things rather than sitting doing nothing. "Drink?" he asked, moving towards the table while listening to K'gan explain the rules, his grin widening when stripping was mentioned and glancing around the room for reactions.

He put his quarter-mark down and drew some cards, eyeing the totals then letting out a laugh at his last one "Bust! ah well, guess i strip" he took his jerkin off fairly quickly, absolutely no hesitation on his part then waited, looking around the room for the next person to draw.  
Andranis generated a random number between 1 and 11 ... 4!
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:56 pm
Rolling for Norathoman (Shards and shells don't land on 11)

7+4=11

He's brave, hit  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:59 pm
Void post because whoops  
Andranis generated a random number between 1 and 11 ... 11!
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:00 pm
7+4+?=??

Fardles forgot something there
---  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Andranis rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:01 pm
(And a roll for effect... Which this will now be the post I edit a reply into, ROFL)

----

Accepting the wine, Norathoman sipped at it, "I promise I won't try any doctoring this time. Though if the drinks keep flowing freely, I can't necessarily guarantee that I'll keep that promise." He settled down, listening to the rules. When he began to draw cards, he smiled at his odds....

Up until he drew out a joker. His face fell, before he reached for a shot of the brew. "So help me, K'gan, if I die from this, I'm going to kill you and send your dragon between for it." He knocked the drink back, grimacing, then waited.

And waited.

Nothing happened right away, causing the healer to sit back. "You may have finally made something that doesn't cause death." He did withhold commenting on the fact Farellan appeared to have extra eyes on his face.  
Hattaki generated a random number between 1 and 11 ... 6!
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:55 pm
Onasta's first draw. Will add RP on last one.  

Hattaki
Crew

Lonely Phantom

DruidTigeress generated a random number between 1 and 11 ... 5!

DruidTigeress

Sparkly Genius

25,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:00 pm
Sunny laughed delightedly as K'gan swung her around, dropping to the ground again when he put her down. "Of course! Your parties are always a blast!" She looked over her shoulder and more began to arrive, grinning slyly at the woman's comment. "Hmm? You mean him or me?" she said to Haukai, wrapping her arms around the healer's shoulders none-the-less.

No. I'm not sure I do either... Altoth said, looking towards the table inside. It is funny to watch them play though. He couldn't say for sure, but there was a good chance he was going to have to get Sunny back to their weyr tonight by himself. They'd been to enough of K'gan's little get-togethers to know to be suspicious of whatever was in his 'special brew'. As long as Sunny had fun though...

True to his predictions, after wandering over to the table, Sunny made herself a drink by the very technical formula of closing her eyes and picking bottles at random. It was always a toss-up whether it would be good or gross, but at least you never got the same thing twice. Variety was the spice of life, after all! As long as she wasn't duping poor, unsuspecting victims test bunnies participants into letting her make a drink for them.

When K'gan called them over to the table, she drained the rest of her cup and quickly made another one, not wanting to get up once they started (...was her excuse). Just one drink in, and already feeling a little giggly, she was already more than happy to use it as an excuse. "This seat taken?" she giggled, plopping down on top of Camriel as she put her quarter mark on the table. Though she would begrudingly shift over to the seat next to her if she seemed unhappy about it.

MoonRazor

Sinders Path

tatterpixie

Hattaki generated a random number between 1 and 11 ... 5!
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:01 pm
Aaaannd... no wildcard please she's too tiny to hold her liquoooor...  

Hattaki
Crew

Lonely Phantom

Hattaki generated a random number between 1 and 11 ... 11!

Hattaki
Crew

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:02 pm
Oh for the love of...  
Hattaki generated a random number between 1 and 4 ... 2!
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:06 pm
5+6=11 + Wildcard (lol)

A grin flashed over her face suddenly at his mention of candidacy. That took her back quite a ways, back before Jibasth was a constant comforting rock in her mind. Taking his hand and shaking it happily in her own firm grip the little redhead gave him an understanding look.

"We were all there once, I remember it pretty well even though it's been a while." Onasta winked impishly at him, as if to imply her age was only in her mind, "All the teaching is worth it when you Impress and then it gets even harder!"

Her laughter was bright as followed Farellen over towards the liquor table, waving at K'gan on the way over. The bottles and bottles laid out before her were staggering and a clear indication of what direction this game night was going to slide towards.

Grabbing a glass of wine, something she’d need if she was to invest at all in this game, she sat beside two female riders she’d seen about. Sunny and Haukai seemed to know one another, though she’d just seen them in passing. It was the best time to at least meet people, especially when games were involved. She flashed a grin at the two and turned her attention to her cards. Ice settled in her stomach.

Wildcard.

Grabbing the brew K’gan had concocted, Onasta offered him a grimace, “This is the same stuff from the last game?”, she did not have fond memories. Swallowing her fear, she threw back the cup and her stomach immediately flipped on her, much to her horror. Eyes wide, she twisted and managed to catch everything back in the same cup by some miracle and tried to keep her shivering to a minimum. She hated nothing more than being sick. “Oh shells, what do you put in this?”

Onasta took a deep swig of her wine and shook her head, her frown exaggerated as she pushed her cards away.

Hattaki
Crew

Lonely Phantom

DruidTigeress generated a random number between 1 and 11 ... 8!

DruidTigeress

Sparkly Genius

25,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:08 pm
After her first card landed her at 12, there was little Sunny could do but go for another, hoping it wouldn't reveal a joker (the night was still young after all). The flipped it over and smiled in relief. An 8, giving her a total of 20. Not bad for a first go. "It think I'll stop here." she laughed.

"You must be my lucky charm!" she said, grinning at the white rider.

---

7 + 5 + 8 = 20

Stay here ^_^  
tatterpixie generated a random number between 1 and 11 ... 5!
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:57 pm
Rolling for Haukai!

7 + 5 = 12  

tatterpixie

Tipsy Codger

tatterpixie generated a random number between 1 and 11 ... 4!

tatterpixie

Tipsy Codger

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:58 pm
Rolling again...

7 + 5 + 4 = 16  
tatterpixie generated a random number between 1 and 11 ... 11!
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:00 pm
Rolling once more because she likes to live dangerously XD

7 + 5 + 4 + Joker = oh dear XD  

tatterpixie

Tipsy Codger

[IC RP] Western Weyr

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items