The_Muffin_Puppy

Irregular Puppy

9,450 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:10 am
NPC Bronze Blundarth and K'tor

He couldn't sleep with this blasted heat. Being the type that needed a blanket to sleep could be such a struggle sometimes. Instead he'd opted to busy himself in his weyr. Feet propped up on the table, working on embroidery in the dim glowlight. Many found the idea of the six foot, bulky, man working on needlepoint rather humorous, but K'tor didn't particularly care. Ever since he'd been a young lad and his mother had showed him how he had enjoyed the past-time. It had been their activity together. Now, with her gone, it was nice to spend an evening quietly working on the delicate activity.

On his couch Blundarth was snoring away, very contentedly. He was never bothered by the heat, or anything really. The dragon slept through everything without even a twitch. Every other dragon seemed to be alert, yet there was Blundarth, sprawled on his back (K'tor never understood how that was comfortable), limbs sticking out at all angles, his tail flopped across the floor, and his tongue hanging out of his open mouth. Still, there was something reassuring about hearing the bronze rumble away.

Lightening lit their weyr and yet Blundarth didn't even flinch. K'tor's hand stilled, looking out into the night. It wasn't shaping up to be a pretty one, that was for sure. Somewhere it sounded like some dragon was making a commotion, probably stirred up by the approaching storm. It was bound to happen, K'tor just hoped whichever poor soul had to deal with it managed to get some rest at some point. He didn't envy them their dragon in that moment. Not that any dragonrider likely ever did envy another's. K'tor turned to look at his sleepy lunk. There were probably many that didn't view Blundarth as a particularly desirable dragon. He had about as much grace as a drunken wher, never mind that he'd never really grown up. The bronze still acted like a hatchling, even all these turns later. Every had said he would mellow out, but he never had. Still, K'tor wouldn't change him for the world. Well, except maybe one thing. Blundarth had been a handsome youth. To K'tor, he still was, but he knew others didn't see it that way.

Threadfall had not been kind to Blundarth. The scars lay heavy down his right side, marring once bright hide. The ugly thick burn across his face that had robbed him of his eye. It was the stump of his right foreleg though that people tended to notice first. The damage too great to save the limb, that had been removed just above the elbow. Blundarth had long since forgotten the injuries, they didn't bother him. As far as Blundarth was aware, he had always looked like this. Why did people view him with sadness? He was still happy.

Suddenly, Blundarth's eye snapped open, a bright swirling purple, shining in the dim light. Vimiath rises! He bellowed happily into K'tor's mind. He scrabbled on the ground a moment. Flailing to get his three legs underneath him. The bronze launched himself towards his ledge, before tumbling forwards and smacking his chin on the stone floor.

"Blundarth, what're you doing?! Hold it right there!" K'tor was a strange shadow of his dragon as he threw his stitiching onto the table and rushed over. Blundarth was already getting to his feet when K'tor caught hold of his snout and pulled him down to him. He'd already picked up on what the dragon was thinking about from the jumbled mass in his head. "There is no way you're going after her!" It was too dangerous. The bronze still struggled to fly straight sometimes. And what if another bronze came up on his right side?!

But K'tor, she calls to us. I have to go. K'tor was always hard pushed when Blundarth used that forlorn tone with him. One large eye stared pleadingly up at him. Blundarth's desire didn't beat at K'tor, so much as it wrapped around him. Swallowing him up with how much Blundarth really, really, really wanted to go. K'tor let out a pained groan and released his grip on the dragon's jaw. Still Blundarth didn't pull away. Waiting for the last bit of K'tor to relent. Even though he already knew the battle was won.

"Ugh, fine. But be careful. Don't over do it. If things get rough you come straight back. Okay?! And if you get lost, just land, someone will come out to guide you home. Oh, and if the winds get too strong-" K'tor continued to list the many things that could go wrong and what to do if they did. Blundarth listened the whole time, nodding his large head along with it. He didn't expect any of those things to happen, but it made K'tor feel better to let it all out before he left. K'tor's face was still unhappy as he placed a hand on his dragon's snout. "Good luck out there, buddy, stay safe. Okay?"

Always, K'tor, Blundarth rumbled happily, licking up the side of his rider and drawing a disgusted sound from him. He drew back, making his way quickly (As quick as Blundarth could anyway) to his ledge. His gaze instantly was drawn to the shining form above the Weyr. He let out a happy roar, launching himself into the air. His course wasn't exactly straight as he flew swiftly to Vimiath, too absorbed in her beauty to take note of the other dragons that were also in the air. Vimiath was the only one worth looking at. Blundarth wasn't one for words. In that he rarely thought of something good to say. He could not woo Vimiath with poetry, nor could he pull off a daring stunt to gain her favour. All Blundarth could do was try, show her that he was here. Despite everything, he was here. The bronze stretched out his next and let out a thunderous bugle. He could do loud.

-------------------------------------

Base points for bronze: 45pts
- Between 6-20 turns: +10 points
- Average/Normal: +5 points
- A Western Weyr resident: +5pts

Total points: 65

Strength: 17
Speed: 12
Dexterity: 10
Stamina: 22
Wits: 4  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:25 am
NPC R'lon and brown Hiatanth
((Similarly to Kindeth, I would like to participate but not win, no matter the score.))

It was hot, stifling even, and R'lon tossed and turned. He'd been having trouble sleeping lately, but that was likely due to having to sleep alone more than anything. The brown rider had settled nicely at Western Weyr the past Turn, and while there were aspects of the Northern Continent he missed -- the dry air, the high mountains, the snow -- there were things he liked about this new continent, and different Weyr.

He had been asked to come to the Weyr on an extended, albeit temporary, transfer. D'mon had thought some of his riders would do well as teachers and guides for the Weyrs that were less prepared, and would be learning Threadfighting tactics hastily. Not only did it foster goodwill between the Weyrs, but it didn't hurt how the world perceived High Reaches Weyr. How good and honorable of them to take some of their own fighters and send them out among strangers to teach them what they'd known all along.

While R'lon had been honored to have been chosen, it did rather disrupt his relationship with M'vey. The two of them had been getting quite cozy with one another. Now, their entire relationship was based on a hope that their days off coincided. The last time he'd seen him, they spent more time keeping their baby flits in line than partake in one another... Even their dragons hadn't been nearly as cozy.

They were drifting. M'vey didn't seem to see it, but R'lon did. He'd been lusting after some of the Western riders pretty severely.... and had lately taken to giving in to it. If he'd thought he'd felt guilty, he hadn't. The riders he'd dabbled with had been more than willing, and none of them walked away dissatisfied with the encounter. R'lon, for all that he was trying to be faithful to M'vey, was already failing....

And tonight....

Tonight he was absolutely aching for someone. Something. It was about as unbearable as the oppressive heat. Throwing off the light blanket, he pushed himself up and off the bed. Surely he had some waterflask or an open bottle of wine somewhere in his quarters. His mouth was dry, and he needed something, anything, to distract from--

Hiatanth.

The sudden wave of lust hit him with such force he stumbled back to the edge of the bed. There was a crack of thunder and lightning, followed by the bellow of a dragon. It was a bellow that Hiatanth echoed, all but screaming his desire for the golden creature.

A gold flight.

R'lon quickly grabbed a pair of pants, and slipped into some boots. If there was a gold flight, and if Hiatanth was going to participate, he wasn't staying up in his weyr alone. The hour might be late, and it might be storming, but he was going to find some companionship, one way or another. The Weyr was bound to wake up and stir.

"Get me down there before you start chasing, you big oaf," R'lon pat his dragon's tail, hoping the beast wouldn't just take off and leave him stuck high up. He'd been given a weyrledge that was . . . a bit more out of the way than some of the actual Western natives. Hiatanth liked the view, and R'lon didn't always mind the privacy, but in cases like this, it was a long walk down many corridors and stairs just to get to the Bowl.

Hiatanth growled, though his eyes were a deep purple. He backed up from the edge to allow his rider to mount. It was a bit precarious to fly without his riding straps, but it was just a quick glide down, and the brown wouldn't let him fall. So it was, in just a moment's time, he found himself well out of his stifling weyr, and dropped off in the Bowl. Barely a few steps later, the gold gave her cry, and launched into the air.

The heavy rains felt good against his skin, and he watched as Hiatanth roared a challenge against all the other males of Western Weyr. Beautiful Vimiath, you call, and I come! I shall chase you through this storm, and prove just how wild my love for you is!

~ ~ ~ ~
About Hiatanth:
Positive: Confident, Affectionate, Charming
Negative: Arrogant, Vengeful, Proud

About R'lon, 38 Turns Old:
Positive: Patient, Hardworking, Passionate
Negative: Flirtatious, Self-Indulgent, Lascivious

Base points for brown: 40pts
- Between 6-20 turns: +10 points
- Fit/Motivated: +10 points
- A Western Weyr resident: +5pts
Total: 65 points

Strength: 15
Speed: 13
Dexterity: 14
Stamina: 15
Wits: 8

Masterharper
Vice Captain

Teiha generated a random number between 1 and 24 ... 24!

Teiha

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:30 pm
Vimiath’s eyes pulsed with pleasure at the sight of the first males to rise after her. The strength of their wings, the sweet words from their minds, the resonance of their masculine roars! She let out a high bugle, both triumphant and inviting, to all of them.

Spirited Phylideth, the only thing that could keep us apart is time. Use your strength well, and last with me to the end! Bold Atalith, follow me! Together we shall dance with the firey darts that cause others to retreat in fear. Loyal Eorawth, do not be ashamed of your desire! Who could fault you, when golden Vimiath is rising? Determined Honath, so young, and so lovely! Let no one tell you that you cannot succeed, for all who chase tonight have my desire upon them!

The emphatic personal greetings paused as Vimiath rolled in the air, taking off in a fast glide across the bowl to stay out of reach of the first of the bronzes and browns to come. Rain pelted her glowing hide and ran off of her back and wings, leaving a misty trail behind as she flew.

Jageth, oh, glorious Jageth! Your confidence and passion are inspiring. Come, chase me among these dark clouds! My fiendish Licerth, shall we meet for an eve of ardent fury, or no? Fly with all of your strength, and we shall see! Sigurath, I would honor you with my gaze, and so much more, should you catch me this night! And Nasath, my hearts burst with greed for the sound of your wings close behind! I shall fly again ‘cross the moon like a falling star, that your eyes will glow with love for me!

As she called out to her pursuers, Vimiath climbed higher, until her next glide did take her ‘cross the moon, followed by a train of dragons that all appeared metallic in the moonlight, their hides shimmering with wetness.

Brave Keahith, I rejoice in your coming! This storm is nothing in the face of our desire. My zealous Thath, rise! How I long to hear the amorous thunder of your voice calling to me! Blundarth, sweetest of bronzes! Fly to me with all haste, show me the measure of your longing! Hiatanth, savage as the deadliest of storms is my own desire for you! Follow me into the deepest darkness, where none but the bravest may follow!

To those dragons that had come from elsewhere who had not yet introduced themselves, she bellowed a thunderous welcome: I would know your names, shining creatures. Tell me, that I might shout my desire for you to the heavens!

Round One: Roll Strength plus Speed!
We’re just gaining some air, to start!

Vimiath's Stats:
Speed: 9
Dexterity: 11
Stamina: 25
Wits: 10

Vimiath’s Hoard of Handsome Suitors
Bronze Tamlienth
Brown Phylideth
Bronze Atalith
Bronze Eorawth
Brown Honath
Bronze Jageth
Bronze Nasath
Bronze Kraketh
Brown Ivanhoth
Brown Licerth
Bronze Sigurath
Brown Keahith
Bronze Thath
Bronze Aratasth
Bronze Blundarth
Brown Hiatanth

Round two will be rolled Thursday, October 5th, after 5PM EST!
Please note, if all participants have rolled by October 4, I may do the round a day early to keep things moving.

BastetAmun generated a random number between 1 and 29 ... 12!
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:40 pm
A deep rumble of a call from his chest echoed out as he was called to by the lovely gold. Vimiath seemed to be her name, it suited her very well, in his opinion. His eyes flashed red as he followed her, seeing the other males who had all joined. He had not been the first, but there was and would always be a sense of competitiveness in the bronze and it caused him to wish to lash out some.

Instead, Atalith focused upon Vimiath, the lovely creature they were all after. For now, he could keep his focus upon the lovely gold. The lightning will be no match for us as we fly, lovely golden one. We will streak across the sky quicker then it will. He sped after her, streaking across the sky, not moving as quick as he could but he was bidding his time, watching for what she would do, what the other males would do and see where the night took them all.

"Take your time Atalith. Do not push yourself too hard." There was a snarl that was given back through their bond as R'tansky pushed himself to his feet, leaning heavily against the tree. He was fighting the urge to find someone to lay with, if only in her memory. She would not begrudge him, he knew that but it was still hard. There was an aching he had not felt in so long, he had not been with anyone in that time either, perhaps a gold flight was just what was needed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Atalith's Stats
Strength: 12
Speed: 17
Dexterity: 11
Stamina: 12
Wits: 13

Str + Spd
12 + 17 = 29

First Round: 12  

BastetAmun

Feral Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
ShinosBee generated a random number between 1 and 33 ... 2!

ShinosBee

Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:44 pm
Hearing Vimiath call his name, his name, it was just glorious! Nasath had, for wahtever reason, never managed to catch the eye of any of Benden's golds, and the attention was like a drug to the boastful fellow. Of course, he conveniently overlooked that she spoke as much to all the rest too, and instead thrummed with deep longing and pride, hanging still in the air for a moment as he bellowed his delight back at her. Hadn't the rest heard? She wanted him! They might as well all go home now and save themselves the trouble!

Of course, none of them did that, and the surge of so very many bodies in the air proved troublesome for the unagile bronze. He was strong, and with time to build up steam he could even be swift, but not when there was no room to start building up his head of steam! There were just so many of them charging away after golden Vimiath, and getting in his way...! The bronze's eyes flashed a dangerous red, but then the moonlight struck Vimiath's side, and awe and lust chased the rage away in time. Vimiath, you shine! A sun come to eclipse the great moon herself! My hearts burn to join yours, to fall together! Only wait for me a moment and I'll come claim you, wrap you in my wings like the tail of a comet chasing your glory! They were fine words...but they didn't help him to catch up any quicker, though his broad wings were straining to get him there.

Down in the weyr, A'iel was stumbling half-blind and bootless through the stone halls of the weyr. Up? Down? probably down, he decided, as most queens had that rare benefit of lower weyrs in the bowl. His hand on the wall clung tight—with half his vision turned to rain and clouds and lightning through Nasath's eyes, and another slice of it still clouded by barely-gone sleep, it would be a miracle if he didn't end up toppling down a flight of stairs and snapping his neck. At least the inside of the weyr was warm despite the storm.

A beat later when he stepped into a puddle that had spread from another opened ledge or window, and felt the cold wetness soak into the bottom of his left sock, he realized the extent of the mistake he'd made in neglecting his shoes amidst the heady rush of flightlust.

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

Nasath's Stats:
Strength: 22
Speed: 11
Dexterity: 7
Stamina: 17
Wits: 11

Round 1: Strength (22) + Speed (11). Range of 1 – 33, actual roll: 2 (Nasath pls)
Round 2:
Round 3:
Round 4:
Round 5:

Total score: 2  
tatterpixie generated a random number between 1 and 29 ... 1!
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:49 pm
Bugling with pride, Eorawth flew higher and higher into the sky in pursuit of radiant Vimiath. She had pardoned his perceived betrayal of Lyraeth, and now he pardoned himself as well. For what male could resist the gleaming golden hide of a rising queen? None!

He reached the mob of lust-filled males who were also in the flight. Vying for position, he tried to muscle his way through the throng, but it was like forcing one's way through a writhing, rain-slick wall. Someone snapped at him, and in his shock he flew headlong into the clawed rear foot of another dragon, who kicked him hard. Caught by surprise, he fell back from the group, nearly fell out of the sky.

Then to add insult to injury, a bolt of lighting lashed out of the storm clouds, coming close enough to singe Eorawth's flank. The bronze shrieked with pain as he tumbled toward the ground.

Twisting in the air and flapping his wings desperately, Eorawth managed to catch himself and took off once more after Vimiath and her pursuers. No one can thwart my passion for you, lovely Vimiath, golden Vimiath! he bellowed. He was more intent now than ever before to win!

Eorawth's Stats:

Strength: 14
Speed: 15
Dexterity: 13
Stamina: 14
Wits: 12

First Round: 14 + 15 = 29, actual roll = 1

TOTAL SCORE: 1  

tatterpixie

Tipsy Codger

demon_pachabel generated a random number between 1 and 24 ... 6!

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:52 pm
Nasath is here! Mine! Mine tell his that he is not allowed to be here! The words hissed like poison through T'mor's brain as he descended the first of several staircases towards the weyr he knew the beautiful gold's rider would be found in. Nasath is allowed to be there as much as you are, Phyphy. the scarred man reminded him and Phylideth rumbled and seethed with anger.

Anger that was easily distracted by pretty ladies. Oh, there were nice words! Phylideth crooned appreciatively as he was called out to, the red ebbing from his eyes as purple lust found it's way in again. Nasath who? Certainly, all of these other dragons should have known better - he had been there first! He had first dibs! Not them!

Lovely Vimiath! Time is nothing! You are as much a testament as I am! I will not disappoint! he promised, though with so many wings about, it wasn't exactly easy to navigate through them all and keep too close on the gold's tail. Still, he bugled appreciatively in his attempts. After all, he was doing better than some bronzes and any failure wasn't his fault.

Clearly it was Nasath's (whether it was or not, Phylideth would firmly believe this).

---

Phylideth's Stats
Brown Dragon: +40
5 Turns: +2
Motivated: +10
Native to Western: +5
27 years old: -2
(55)

Strength: 13
Speed: 11
Stamina: 12
Wits: 5 (he is not a wordsmith)]

Round 1: Speed + Strength - 13+11 = 24 (Rolled: 6)

Total: 6

Shaddaling generated a random number between 1 and 24 ... 5!
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 4:00 pm
'Lovely Vimiath, shall I compose poetry of the way the rain shines from your wings at the lightning strikes, pale compared to your brilliance,' Tamlienth cooed as his eyes whirled in purple lust, rising up to follow the queen's sudden and gorgeous climb.

'Tamlienth will follow you, even if all I see is the vapor trail left by your wings, ooh lovely Queen.' The Bronze replied, following up if at a much slower and calmer pace.

NPC Bronze Tamlienth

Determining Your Male's Stats:
Base points for bronze: 45pts
+10 age
+10 fit and motivated (Or his muse threw one hell of a fit I wasn't including this)

Please distribute your total points in the below stats based on your dragon’s history and personality.

Strength:10
Speed: 14
Dexterity: 16
Stamina: 13

1-24
Total = 5  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

The_Muffin_Puppy generated a random number between 1 and 29 ... 14!

The_Muffin_Puppy

Irregular Puppy

9,450 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 4:37 pm
NPC Bronze Blundarth and K'tor

Bulmarth's heart leapt at Vimiath's invite as he drove through the air towards her. Vimiath was so beautiful, so radiant, so strong, so smart, so utterly perfect in every way. How could any dragon not fall in love the moment they saw her? It was all the bronze could do to follow her into the night as she set off across the bowl. His pursuit was not graceful. The bronze bobbed in the air as though he were swimming, putting all his effort into throwing himself forward, completely oblivious to how ungainly he looked. He didn't care though. All Blundarth cared about was following the trail the Vimiath left.

She climbed, and Blundarth followed. The other dragons pressed in close. He didn't care. Somewhere, far away, a rider fretted about how close they were. There was only one dragon though that Blundarth cared about his proximity to, and she was far too far away. Her hide glowed in the moonlight, and Blundarth was certain he had never seen anything so wonderful in all his life. The way the rain ran off her hide and caught the light was as though Vimiath left a trail of stars in her wake. Blundarth didn't remember much, but he was certain that nothing more wondrous had ever existed.

When her musical voice reached him, Blundarth's heart near burst with joy. To have Vimiath speak his name! To have her mind brush close to his. She had called him sweet. Not just sweet. The sweetest! Oh, how he adored her. I will Vimiath! Blundarth bellowed his joy and drove himself even faster. As he did though, he began to pitch slightly to the left, as he often did when he forgot to right himself in his haste. The bronze beat his wings harder than he ever felt he had, too caught up in his desire to consider what would come later. He had to show Vimiath how wonderful he felt she was. He was fortunate, his awkward trajectory meant that he was away from the main throng of competitors, letting him surge near the front of the pack.

When he actually noticed this Blundarth looked around for a moment, confusion tinging his thoughts. Before he realised that many bronzes were behind him. Elated, he crowed out to Vimiath. See Vimiath! See how your Blundarth flies for you! Elsewhere another mind feared that this would not last. He was driving to hard, too soon. He wouldn't last.

-------------------------------------

Strength: 17
Dexterity: 10
Stamina: 22
Wits: 4

Round one: Strength (17) + Speed (12) = 29 ¦ Actual roll: 14  
Meepfur generated a random number between 1 and 30 ... 3!
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 4:38 pm
Oh, I am Ivanhoth! And I am pleased to meet you, very pleased! the brown answered cheerfully, in spite of what turned out to be a bit of a lagging start. His take-offs were usually quite good as a result of his particular physique, but from the wet ground and in the middle of a storm, apparently less so. But that was alright! He would still have a chance to catch up, maybe! And even if he didn't, there was lots of other company to be found, yes? It was impossible to get a good look at any of them, but the lovely gold had quite the pack of bronzes and browns courting her. I am very pleased to meet everyone! he added broadly and just as cheerfully, Yes, hello! Good evening, everyone!

Fi'o shook her head. Leave it to her dragon to try to turn a Flight into a social event. Competition was definitely not a word Ivanhoth was comfortable with; he'd be just as happy to catch the eye of one of his fellow suitors as he would the eye of the gold. As long as there would be morning cuddles, he wasn't picky.

You should find someone, myFi'o, and not be alone!

Yeah, because just what she wanted was to walk her way to the Weyr proper in the pouring rain, but if she didn't, he would worry about her and not enjoy himself as much. Shards. The things she did for her too-lovable lump of a brown. She'd be soaked to the skin by the time she made it.

Ivanhoth's Stats

Speed: 15
Dexterity: 15
Stamina: 10
Wits: 5
Strength+Speed=30
Roll: 3  

Meepfur
Crew

Masterharper generated a random number between 1 and 28 ... 25!

Masterharper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:03 pm
NPC R'lon and brown Hiatanth

The brown dragon had no trouble keeping up with the gold. He let his powerful wings take him past some of the slower brutes, and he couldn't help but roar and snarl competitively at those that he passed. He was determined to win this flight! Though it was early, the brown native from High Reaches had no trouble keeping pace, and was pleased when he found himself pulling ahead.

You haven't caught her yet... R'lon managed to warn, not wanting his brown to overdue it. His stamina might not be on par with what Vimiath had in mind. Gold flight were long and arduous; his brown might well have no choice but to turn away if he didn't conserve his energy.

Hiatanth understood, but was not at all worried. He knew what he was capable of, and he would fight all the males of the Weyr to win the lovely golden creature. Vimiath, sweetest of golds! I will follow wherever you lead -- no mountain is too high, no wind too fierce, no darkness too blinding. I will fight those brutes for you and leave them stained with ichor!

R'lon, for his part, was already soaked, and grateful he hadn't bothered with a shirt. He looked around, trying to spot Vimiath's rider --- she was the older broad, wasn't she -- and instinct told him that was where he needed to be. On the other hand, he could hardly see through the rain. He would get cold, soon enough, but right now he didn't care; it felt good. Feeling Hiatanth's confidence felt good. There was nothing they couldn't do, and if his brown won, at least Western didn't stigmatize brown clutches.

Now, he just had to find Talela, or someone else to occupy his night.

~ ~ ~ ~
About Hiatanth:
Positive: Confident, Affectionate, Charming
Negative: Arrogant, Vengeful, Proud

About R'lon, 38 Turns Old:
Positive: Patient, Hardworking, Passionate
Negative: Flirtatious, Self-Indulgent, Lascivious

Speed: 13
Wits: 8

Round 1: Strength (15) + Speed (13) = 28

DarkHikari generated a random number between 1 and 26 ... 1!
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:48 pm
H'ner and Bronze Thath
She had acknowledged him! Thath crooned in pride as he tried to match the speed of her glide and close the gap between them. The wind and rain tripped him up and pushed him off course. He bellowed in protest and struggled to correct his heading, giving chase from the back of the pack now. How annoying! He was furious at himself, but much more so at the weathered.

It took a long time for H'ner to make up his mind, but finally he turned downwards and made his way toward Talela's weyr. Best to do things properly and by the book, especially for her. And after all, while Thath might have thought differently, there was no certainty that they would win the flight. And there would be many more lonely and broken hearted riders to soothe his needs there.

Thath's Stats
Strength: 14
Dexterity: 13
Wits: 11

Round 1: 1 / 26 (14+12) [OMG Thath....f'real?]

Total Score: 1

DarkHikari

Shadowy Seeker

TheWishling generated a random number between 1 and 36 ... 13!

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:58 pm
There was a moment where he had to pause, so taken by her beauty that he was distracted. One might, perhaps blame his age, but Sigurath would eternally claim it was the Gold's beauty that had struck him so. To the heavens, he bugled, shaking off the time it had taken and letting strong wings power him up to chase her, crooning Beautiful Vimiath, you shine brighter than the sun herself, and amidst the clouds you seem a streak of lightning, powerful and fierce. It would be an honor to fall with you. He might not be further towards the front of the pack, but oh, he was interested in catching this stunning Gold female.

Below, his H'ral was suffering the lust that most did during this time. It was to his regret that he'd not found a partner yet, someone to settle with, though perhaps he'd be lucky enough to find someone for the evening.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
H'ral and Bronze Sigurath

Sigurath's Stats:

Strength: 20
Speed: 16
Dexterity: 6

Round 1:
20+16 = 36
Total: 13

Hattaki generated a random number between 1 and 27 ... 5!
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:12 pm
NPC C'nat and Bronze Aratasth

Lovely Vimiath! Your words are as flames engulfing my heart, they burn through me. Call for me! Call for your Aratasth so that a maelstrom of wind will lift these wings even higher to your side!

Wings churning a storm of their own, Aratasth flew through the stormy night and into the throng of males chasing the brilliant gold. A lightning strike to one side threatened to end the night for one unlucky bronze, but through strength and luck the large bronze stayed in the sky, battling back lost ground. Under normal circumstances Aratasth would have helped him and his eyes swirled to a brilliant yellow as he watched. Lightning illuminated his bronze scales brilliantly, his wings glowing with the intensity as he looked down, torn between helping and leaving. Casting eyes upward he caught sight of the fastest dragons streaking through the night as if blazing with their own electricity.

He had fallen so far behind and it had been but moments!

Fight brother! Bright Vimiath flies tonight and we must rise to meet her!

He spared not another moment for the other bronze, large wings searching for the best air currents in futility. Nothing was normal in a storm such as this and certainly that was why the beautiful gold had chosen this night. The strength of Aratasth's wings carried him to the center of the throng but not nearly as high as he wanted, not near enough to the golden beacon he sought. His faceted eyes swirled red, orange, and yellow swiftly and just when he thought he would flounder a wave of calm overcame him.

Fly straight, fly smart.

The words calmed his anxiety, strengthened his resolve, as his beloved rider gave him the conviction to keep chasing. A blue color whirled in his eyes, conveying his excited high as he rose through the air towards his goal. Aratasth thrummed a call to Vimiath as he fought through the night.

About Aratasth
Positive: Disciplined, Kind, Wise, Loyal
Negative: Reserved, Cunning, Vain, Shy

About C'nat
Positive: Relaxed, Mellow, Understanding, Quiet
Negative: Overprotective, Insecure, Holds a grudge, Too cautious

Aratasth's Stats:
Bronze Dragon: 45 pts
Between 6-20 turns: +10 pts
Fit/Motivated: +10 pts
Rider age 38: +/-0 pts
(65)

Dexterity: 12
Stamina: 16
Wits: 15

Round 1
15 + 12 = 27

~~~~~~~
Total: 5  

Hattaki
Crew

Lonely Phantom

~Kiana_Nala~ generated a random number between 1 and 27 ... 8!

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:30 pm
NPC Brown Honath

Honath rose through the air on unsteady wings and soon found himself towards the end of the pack. His thoughts began to swirl with doubt on whether or not he could make it to the front. Had falling behind from the start already put him behind? His large body had proven to be a disadvantage at this moment--one where it mattered the most.

"Honath, you are mine. I've never failed in my quests, neither will you." Ah'i encouraged through their bond. Honath was always a grim dragon and he could feel the doubt creeping along the edges of his link. If Honath was to succeed, he would need to keep those grim thoughts at the back of his mind. "You are smart. Use that to your advantage."

Honath growled to himself and pushed his wings to work faster, push through the air and light rain harder. There had to be a way to get closer to the gold despite his unsteady start. Ah'i had never let him down before and if his believed he had a chance to win the gold's heart tonight then he would. His doubts were still there at the edges--as they always were--but he let the feelings of the flight and Ah'i fuel his thoughts. As you wish my sweet. I will show you my determination so that no doubt shall linger in your mind of my devotion. He called loudly in return. Honath would be victorious.

◌◌◌◌◌◌
About Honath
Pros: Resourceful, Dutiful, Trustworthy
Cons: Possessive, Grim, Questioning

About Ah’i
Pros: Protective, Witty, Mediator (peace-maker)
Cons: Risk-taker, Libidinous (self-indulgent), Shortsighted

Honath’s Stats:
Brown Dragon: +40
Less than 5 turns: +3
Fit/motivated: +10
Western Weyr resident: +5
Rider age under 30 (23): -2
Total: 56pts

Strength: 10
Speed: 17
Dexterity: 10
Stamina: 11