[PRP] Moving Up in the World (Z'haq & Resa) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:36 pm
Resa had always thought Z'haq was handsome, and when they'd become friends she'd tried to banish those thoughts. But he was. Handsome, talented, and kind. "Alright," she agreed, smiling up at him. She let him take the glass.

Perhaps we should trap them in a room by themselves until they realize, Lyraeth suggested. Or perhaps we wait for one of those gather things and make them dance?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:04 pm
Z'haq poured wine into the glass, then set it down on the counter and reached for the other glass. "Mmmm, this stuff smells good," he commented. "You can take that glass if you want." It was all small talk, really, as he tried to process the unfamiliar feelings. He had always been too busy to even think about relationships; even though he had certainly had relations with girls before, it had all been casual, or a flight. Nothing emotional beyond maybe friendship. This was all new, and not at all unpleasant. It was VERY pleasant, in fact.

A gather is too long to wait, Eorawth snorted. Lyraeth's other suggestion, though, made sense. What silly creatures humans were when it came to love and romance. It was so much easier with dragons. He felt a sudden urge to dive as deep as he could, then surface and give the gold a lick on the muzzle. So he did just that, plunging below the surface of the water with a huge splash. The bronze dove down several feet before he twisted and surfaced with an even bigger splash, spreading his wings majestically. See, so much easier!

Thaliawen

tatterpixie

Tipsy Codger

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:06 am
Resa took the glass when it was offered and smiled at Z'haq. "You're right," she said, "It does." She seemed to be waiting to try it until Z'haq had his glass. "I'm really proud of you, you know. Wingleader."

But it would be romantic, wouldn't it? Them dancing under the stars, falling in love... the dragon mused aloud. She watched as he dove, surprised. She blinked twice. You look simply radiant in the water, She complimented.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:40 am
"Thank you, Resa," Z'haq smiled back. He tinked the side of his glass lightly against hers. "Here's to moving up in the world, yeah?" Taking a small sip of the wine, he lowered the rim of the glass from his lips and studied her face as she too sipped her glass. The new pleasant feeling took hold in his heart; he could feel his pulse begin to race. Was he falling in love with her?

Slowly, cautiously, he leaned down and kissed her forehead, just above her eyebrows. He then rested his forehead against hers, his heart pounding, "Resa…" he said softly.

Eorawth puffed up proudly. Lyraeth had given him such a lovely compliment! Thank you, Lyraeth. You look radiant in the water too. Your hide gleams so golden. The bronze lowered his wings and swam toward her; once he was close enough, he gave her a lick on the muzzle. I wonder if Mine should try swimming with Yours. I don't think either of them would look radiant, though, just wet.

Thaliawen

tatterpixie

Tipsy Codger

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:52 pm
Resa only hesitated a moment. She was smiling up at him. And then, she leaned up and kissed him. She pulled away after a moment, blushing. "I'm sorry," she said.

Lyraeth was stunned, but only briefly. She returned the lick. Maybe Eorawth wasn't as dense as she'd thought! Maybe! She agreed. Maybe that would be the best thing, after all. Eorawth was quite impressive in the water... Was he as impressive in the air? He had to be, to have his chosen to be wingleader. We can get them to swim together. Let's suggest it later.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:06 pm
Z'haq felt Resa's lips touch his and a warm tingling sensation rushed through him. It was the most amazing thing, almost as amazing as Impression. "Don't apologize," he murmured back. Setting down his glass of wine, he cupped her face in his hands, tilted her chin up, and kissed her lingeringly and sweetly. The sensation was even better than when she kissed him. Yeah, he decided he was really falling for the goldrider.

Yes, we must remember to suggest that, Eorawth replied. He twined his neck around Lyraeth's, forgetting about His for a moment. The bronze felt interesting things about the gold, delicious things. And she seemed to feel similar things about him. He would have to make sure he caught her the next time she rose!

Thaliawen

tatterpixie

Tipsy Codger

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:24 pm
...don't apologize? Resa hesitated before returning the kiss, her arms slowly looping around his neck. Maybe their dragons had crushes on each other, but this... this was something more.

We will, assured Lyraeth, humming at Eorawth. Lets race and see which of us is the fastest on Pern. She'd even let him win, if he impressed her.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:25 pm
It felt like time stood still for Z'haq, entwined as he was with Resa. At last, though, he broke the kiss off with reluctance and smiled down at her. He could have kept kissing her forever. "You are amazing, Resa," he sighed. "You're not like anyone I've ever met."

Eorawth rumbled what might have been a chuckle in a human. You want to race? We can do that! I should warn you, though, that I am quite fast. He was, too, for a bronze.

Thaliawen

tatterpixie

Tipsy Codger

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 11:21 am
Resa smiled at him. She didn't know how to express how special he was. Z'haq had always been her closest friend, the person she could tell anything too without worrying about being judged. "I've never met anyone like you, either," she said.

Consider it practice for when you chase me, the gold offered, before taking off into the water.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 11:48 am
Z'haq had always been close with the goldrider, but this was a whole different level of closeness. More than friendship, more than simply companions. The only thing he could compare it to was the bond he had with bronze Eorawth; what he was feeling came close to that lifemate connection he had with his dragon. Picking up his wine glass again, he held it out to her. "To us," he smiled.

With a rumble Eorawth watched Lyraeth take off, then followed suit. He wasn't really chasing her, but he was, but this was just for fun, but was it really? The thoughts whirled in his head as he pursued her. I will catch you, lovely Lyraeth!

Thaliawen

tatterpixie

Tipsy Codger

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:29 pm
Resa rose her glass with a smile. "To us," she echoed. She gave him a smile. She'd never thought this would happen. Z'haq had always been special to her, but in a different way.

"I guess our dragons had the right idea," she teased.

Lyraeth kept swimming, amused at Eorawth's antics. You'll have to be faster than that!  
[IC RP] Western Weyr

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff