User Image

When Zobuhle started listing off their siblings' names, he was far too impressed with her eloquence to even notice that he had been skipped until mama added his introduction. Looking suddenly alarmed, he finally moved- actually going closer to Kuhasa curiously. Of course, his sisters got in the way very quickly but he knew this was their only chance to see Kuhasa. He looked back and saw Ethembekile staying close to their mother and he turned around to join them. He ran face-first into his mother's leg and looked up at her with a smile. Now that everybody was here and everybody was chatting, his anxiety was ebbing.

"Mama," he said in a hushed voice, "Are you going to be OK without us?"

His sisters were, obviously, a handful.

Kuhasa was grinning at Zobhule as she finished her introductions and started asking questions, and then at Emanga as she joined in. They were a busy bunch but he noticed the boys were hanging back, though he didn't blame them. So he focused on the girls for now.

"It's a pleasure to meet all of you," he said brightly, "The boys will probably look as big as me, but that's because we have a lot of fluff around our heads. Makes us look bigger."

He shook his mane out to demonstrate.

"My name is Kuhasa, little ones," he added, glancing over his shoulder to where his son and crocodile companion waited at a distance, "You have an older brother coming with me, his name is Kosan. He's leaving behind a bunch of older sisters for you, too. The crocodile is Zahif."

Kuhasa paused at the mention of Zahif, and then added.

"Don't get any ideas, just because I made friends with a crocodile," he said, recalling how his eldest cub had once practically fed herself to Zahif, "You have to be very careful around them."

belloblossom

- Mynsed -

Puhterodactyl

Tanakako