Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Town
Foodeva Grocery Store Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:22 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

l Mood ➤: Ummm.... l Location ➤: Store! l Company ➤: Selene l Item/s ➤: Broken Earrings, Money, & Candy

Lilith heard someone cough quietly, and looked up to see Selene. Quickly wiping the tears from her eyes, she pointed to the mass amounts of chocolate. I..i don't know which one to get...and if I get the wrong one...Kazi might hate me....and I don't want him to hate me...I don't know what to do...what do I do...? The tears started to flow again as the priestess's choked on a few of the words when she spoke. The...the voice told me that he will hate me if I get the wrong one.... but...I don't know what to do...I want to go home.... Lilith buried her head into her legs and started to cry once more. She couldn't help how she was acting (like a young child) for she had never been out in public like this. But to others who passed by, they gave her nasty and weird looks...

Current Theme ➤: Insert

Mystiecat537

[/spoiler

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:50 pm
User Image
Selene Intarisha

Location: Grocery Store ✲ Company: Her ✲ Items: Snack cake, giant marshmallows
╔══════════════════════════════════════════╗

This woman was really acting like some kind of child.. Even worse, it was getting people's attention. Selene couldn't see anyone's expressions, not that she was even looking at them. She wouldn't dare. Still, she could almost feel their eyes burning into them. It made her shuffle in place and lower her head even more. As the woman pointed at the chocolates and explained what was wrong, she looked towards them with a frown. The blonde was so upset over not knowing what chocolate to get, seemingly convinced that she would be hated for that. There were.. Worse things she could be hated for. Much worse. "It.. It's j-j-just um..." She looked down for a few moments, then slowly stepped closer to the shelves. She was squinting, straining her eyes to see the different packages. Like other candies, there were many different colors. Yellow, red, brown, white.. Or maybe cream. Something plain would probably be good for s'mores.. Milk chocolate was common and normal. After a couple minutes, she picked up a Hershey bar. It wasn't very big or thick, but it was a plain chocolate. No nuts or anything else in it. "Th-this?" Her tone was not one that would inspire confidence.

╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝
Condition: Sore ✲ Mood: Nervous ✲ Thoughts: I think this will work..

xX Yennefer Xx

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:41 pm

l Mood ➤: Ummm.... l Location ➤: Store! l Company ➤: Selene l Item/s ➤: Broken Earrings, Money, & Candy

When Lilith heard Selene speak, she looked up once more. In the girls hand was a plain looking chocolate bar, well, to Lilith it was the sweetest chocolate the store had. Slowing reaching up to take the bar, she stopped and sniffled. C-can a werewolf eat that kind...? K-kazi is a werewolf...and I don't want him to hate that kind... I want him to like it....will he like that kind...do you think...?

Mystiecat537

[/spoiler

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:10 am
User Image
Selene Intarisha

Location: Grocery Store ✲ Company: Her ✲ Items: Snack cake, bag of giant marshmallows

Selene held out the bar when the woman reached up for it. She would have just let her have it and see if it was what she wanted, but started a little when the woman began asking about Kazi being a werewolf. She had forgotten about that.. Dogs can't have chocolate, and she assumed that werewolves were probably the same. The last thing she would want would be for Kazi to be accidentally poisoned! She pulled the bar away to put it back, then peered at the shelves again. Well, s'mores wouldn't be s'mores without some kind of chocolate. Surely there were safer kinds? She really wasn't sure what was best. She frowned, lightly biting her lip as she looked around. Then she picked one of the lighter colored bars. It was cream colored.. She held it close to her face, to make out the writing. White chocolate. "Or th-this..?" She mumbled after a few moments. She remembered hearing something about it not being as dangerous for canines, but she wasn't sure. She probably wasn't as helpful as this woman was hoping for.

xX Yennefer Xx

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:54 pm

Lilith once again looked up when she heard Selene's voice and wiped her tears from her cheeks. The package looked white, but was that also a type of chocolate? Lilith had never seen white colored chocolate before. I-is that safe...? D-do you think he will like it...? The priestess reached up slowly and took the bar of chocolate from the girl. W-why is it white...? she asked following with a sniffle.

Thank you Selene... I really am useless on my own... Lilith said putting herself further down then the voices already had. Still sitting on the floor, she held the chocolate close to her and sniffled.

Mystiecat537

[/spoiler

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:57 pm
User Image
Selene Intarisha

Location: Grocery Store ✲ Company: Her ✲ Items: Snack cake, bag of giant marshmallows

Selene hesitated before slowly nodding as the woman asked her if this chocolate was safe. "I.. Th-think s-so.." There was something strangely calming about this, even though it was so.. Unexpected. It was hard to see this woman as someone dangerous when she was acting like this. It was hard to reconcile this with her previous behavior. She hesitated before giving her a small nod. There was really no telling if Kazi would like it or not, or if it really was safer than normal chocolate, but she really hoped that the answers to both questions would be yes. She would really be in trouble if she was wrong.. When the blonde woman took the chocolate, she quickly let go of it.

She blinked, frowning again as she was asked a deceptively simple question. Why was the chocolate white? There had to be some kind of reason, but she had no idea what it was. Not even a clue. She shrugged, looking towards the woman's right as she mumbled, "D-dunno.." It made her really uneasy to have to give such an answer. She was surprised when she was thanked. One statement followed by another that sounded familiar. Useless. She knew that feeling all too well. It sounded strange to hear someone else saying that, especially someone like this priestess. She was really getting the idea that there might be more going on than she initially thought. "Oh.." Once again, she didn't know what to say or do.. Or if she would dare do anything. So she just stayed where she was, not directly looking at the other female, but watching her nonetheless.. With a troubled expression.

xX Yennefer Xx

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:40 pm

Holding the chocolate bar close to her chest, Lilith wiped her tears away and looked at the bag of marshmallows.T-there is one other thing we need to get I think....what do you think...? Lilith thought back to the time she saw s'mores on the TV, and there were 3 things that they needed. Like the sandwich part...the...the.... cracker part...I think.... Slowly, Lilith stood up off the floor and in front of Selene. I-is...there anything I can buy you...? Lilith looked down at the floor. She knew that it was probably useless asking, but it was the nice thing to do. I....I just want to try to be nice....if...if you don't want to be here...you can leave....im not going to stop you...

Mystiecat537

[/spoiler

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:21 am
User Image
Selene Intarisha

Okay, that seemed like it at helped. Selene sighed quietly, then took a deep breath. So far, the woman didn't seem too difficult to deal with.. At least here. She even seemed to be calming down with a kind of chocolate decided on. The girl wasn't sure that one small bar would be enough though. Her frown deepened as the woman pointed out that they needed one more thing. S'mores were like sandwiches, weren't they? With crackers.. She wasn't sure what kind, but she knew they weren't soup crackers. Pretty distinctive appearance though, so she might recognize them if there was an image on the packaging. She slowly nodded, looking down and stepping back as the woman stood up. She still wasn't comfortable with her. She probably never would be. "Y-yea.." She muttered, then glanced up when she was asked if there was anything that the woman could buy her. The offer surprised her. Should she accept? As she silently wondered, inwardly debating with herself about whether or not that was the best thing to do here, the woman surprised her again. This time with the offer to leave.. She was unable to keep her eyes from drifting towards the front of the store for a few moments, but.. She doubted it would end well if she just left. So she reluctantly shook her head.

Condition: Sore ✲ Mood: Nervous ✲ Thoughts: I really don't want to get her mad..

xX Yennefer Xx

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:34 pm

l Mood ➤: Sad l Location ➤: Store! l Company ➤: Selene l Item/s ➤: Broken Earrings, Money, & Candy

It was silent between the two for a few moments. Lilith wasn't sure what to do, there was no way of making this girl happy again. Looking at the candy bar in her hand, the woman realized that one was probably not going to be enough for the two of them. Reaching up Lilith took a few more with the same wrapper just in case. Without looking at Selene, Lilith turned and began to walk away from the girl. I-I'm going to try to find the crackers.... she said in a sad tone.

The priestess was slowly breaking once again. Her mind was flooded with all different things, and knowing that she was never going to be able to make things right with Selene was one of the biggies. What if I do something to Kazi....and he hates me just like she hates me...? Trying her best not to cry again, Lilith shook her head as she tried to concentrate on the task at hand. Crackers that were sweet. You know, if everyone hates you, you could just end it all... Give your body up and let your soul rest in peace. The voice that rang through her head was one she had only heard a few other times, but regardless, Lilith knew she shouldn't listen. She kept her pace until she found the cracker isle. Suicide is a sin... she told herself out loud.

Mystiecat537

[/spoiler

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:33 pm
User Image
Selene Intarisha

Selene just stood there, fidgeting awkwardly as the woman didn't say anything.. Or do anything. It didn't last for long, but it added to her nerves while it lasted. She looked down again, her eyes focusing on her dark shoes. It seemed like she often looked at the ground. It was.. Easier than looking at people. She flinched when she noticed the woman moving, glancing up to see her picking up more chocolate bars. The same kind she had just suggested. She took a deep breath, then slowly exhaled. Nothing dangerous about that. She looked off to one side, shuffling in place until the woman began walking away. Along with a comment about going to get the crackers. It was honestly a relief. Unfortunately, this was hardly a place where she could feel very relaxed. There were still other people around, and this wasn't exactly.. Comfortable to be.

She wasn't really sure what to do now. The woman had told her she could leave.. She clutched the marshmallow bag with both hands, possibly squishing some the soft candy within a little bit. It didn't offer much resistance. She should probably go after the woman after all. The store wasn't really big, so even moving at a slow pace it wouldn't take her more than a minute to catch up to her. She paused outside of that isle, hesitating as she glanced towards the entrance. She jumped a little when it almost looked to her like the cashier was looking at her. Maybe that person was, maybe they weren't, but it prompted her to duck into the isle. It probably looked suspicious. She didn't go more than a couple steps in, as she did not particularly want to be close to the woman.. But she heard the quiet statement, which would be rather alarming from anyone.

Selene really wasn't the most sympathetic person, but even she was starting to feel bad for that woman.. She could tell herself not to trust her all she wanted, but this seemed so genuine. It was hard not to believe that this woman really did regret what she did. At the least, she seemed pretty tormented. The girl slowly crept closer, but she stopped a little over an arm's length away. Not knowing what else to call her, she settled for something that seemed 'safe'. "M-ma'am..? Wh-what are.." She let the question trail off without finishing it, looking off again. She just awkwardly stood there for a little bit, fidgeting with the marshmallow bag.. Then suddenly held it out to her. Although, the woman's arms were looking a bit full with all the candy she had. And neither of them had gotten a basket to hold these..

Condition: Sore ✲ Mood: Nervous ✲ Thoughts: She seems really.. Sad?

xX Yennefer Xx

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:13 pm

l Mood ➤: Sad l Location ➤: Store! l Company ➤: Selene l Item/s ➤: Broken Earrings, Money, & Candy

Lilith stopped in front of the graham cracker section, and to be honest it was a luck that brought the woman to the right place. Lost in her own mind, Lilith began to actually think about what the voice had said. She had hurt so many, would anyone really miss her if she was gone? Calian sure wouldn't have to worry about her anymore. Calian could live a normal life without me... the priestess thought to herself.

Something broke the woman's thought, a small quiet voice that seemed to be talking to her. Her dazed eyes turned towards Selene, she had actually spoken to her? Lilith shook her head and let out a sad sigh. D-don't listen to me...I...I don't know what I am saying...im sorry...im just a bother aren't I...? Wiping a slowly forming tear away from her eye, Lilith saw that Selene was holding out the marshmallow bag. The priestess slowly took the bag from the girl with a forced smile. T-thank you very much..

Mystiecat537

[/spoiler

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:57 pm
User Image
Selene Intarisha

Location: Grocery Store ✲ Company: Her ✲ Items: Snack cake, Swedish Fish x2

Selene frowned as the woman seemed to realize that she had been heard. It almost seemed as if she hadn't been paying attention. The woman backtracked so quickly, and even apologized. She squinted at her, noticing a gesture near her face. Like wiping something away... She really seemed troubled. And trying not to show it, or get any attention for it. "Okay..." She mumbled as the woman took the marshmallows from her. This was followed by a small nod when she was thanked. She may have spoken a little, but she still wasn't feeling talkative. She crossed her arms over her stomach, loosely hugging herself. She didn't know what to do now, but she found that she wanted to do something.

After a little bit of awkwardly standing there and shifting around, she turned and scurried off.. Back towards the front of the store, where she hesitated again. Instead of just leaving, she slipped into the candy isle. All those colorful wrappers. It was hard to tell exactly what was what. She really wished she had brought her glasses. She slowly walked down the isle, squinting at the various packages.. A little bit of time, and straining her eyes, led her to find that this store actually had the best of all candies. Well, sort of. Swedish Fish. As far as gummy candies went, they were very good. She picked up one package.. Then got a second. Satisfied with what she had found, she went back to the woman. She ducked her head as she stood a couple feet away. "Um.. Th-this is g-good.." She mumbled quietly, holding out one of the packages she had picked up. Her arm was shaking a little bit. She wasn't really sure why she was doing this..

xX Yennefer Xx

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:15 pm

Everything Lilith needed for s'mores she had now obtained with the help of Selene, but what was this feeling she had? Lilith came on the trip excited and happy that she was going on a date with Kazi, and now...she was scared and sad that something bad might happen. She could see the effects of her actions on Selene, and if something happened with Kazi Lilith wouldn't be able to live with herself.

Lost in thought, Lilith lifted her head to Selene's hand as the girl offered to give her something. It was a colorful looking bag, candy perhaps? Lilith took it into her hands and looked it over. It appeared to be candy, the bag said gummies and they looked like little red fish. W-what are these? she asked with a sniffle and tilted her head to the girl.

Mystiecat537

[/spoiler

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:57 pm
User Image
Selene Intarisha

Location: Grocery Store ✲ Company: Her ✲ Items: Snack cake, Swedish Fish

When the woman took the offered candy from Selene, she stepped back again. Watching as keenly as she could while the woman was looking it over.. And then she was asked a question she would never have expected. She blinked, her expression turning to one of surprise as she unthinkingly exclaimed, "W-wh-what?" She could hardly believe her ears. Did this woman really not know what Swedish Fish are?! Granted, the woman was a weird demon person who had seemingly never been in a store before, but still.. She stared towards her for about thirty seconds, though her eyes weren't quite focused on the other female.. When she realized what she was doing, she jumped a little and lowered her head. A few more awkward moments passed before she mumbled, "It's g-good.." She was such an idiot. She should have just run when she first had the chance.. But she was pretty sure doing that would come back to bite her.

xX Yennefer Xx

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:16 pm

I-I’ve never had these... Lilith said looking at the bag. Selene said that they were good, could it be that these were the girls favorite candy? Lilith looked up and over to the counters full of candy. Standing, she reached over and grabbed a few more bags of the gummy treats and placed them in Selene’s hand. I-if you like them then I will try them! A-and I will buy you more bags! It wasn’t a new pair of glasses, or new clothes, but if this made the girl happy then maybe Lilith had a small chance of making thing right.

Lilith looked at the window near the front of the store and gasped. How long had they been there?! Oh no my date!! Kazi is gonna be back any moment! Panic started to fill Liliths heart as she looked around making sure she had everything. Taking Selenes free hand, the priestess rushes to the front of the store to purchase all the goodies the two had picked up.

Once all the items were bought, Lilith hurried out of the store, Selene’s hand still in her’s. I-I hope Kazi isn’t waiting for me! Thank you Selene for coming with me! Here! Lilith reaches in the bag and grabbed three bags of Swedish fish and handed them to Selene. P-please go shopping with me again! With a quick bow, Lilith rushed off back towards the school.

-Exit-

Mystiecat537

[/spoiler

Town

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items