Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Teachers' & Staff Dormitory
Kazi's Room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 11:50 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

l Mood ➤: Heart Beating Faster! l Location ➤: Kazi’s room l Company ➤: Kazi l Item/s ➤: Broken Earrings & S’more stuff

Lilith paid very close attention as Kazi explained the basic s’mores making techniques. She watched as he put the chocolate on the crackers, and the marshmallows on the skewers. Taking a skewer in her hands, she watched as Kazi placed his marshmallow over the fire. She followed his lead and held her marshmallow over the fire. L-like this? This is easy! Of course, the priestess didn’t understand that the marshmallows could catch fire.... and hers did. Panicking, Lilith pulled it out and quickly blew the flame out. I-I ruined it.... I-I can’t do anything right... Lilith let out a sad sigh and looked at her burnt marshmallow.

Current Theme ➤: Insert

XxIce_ReaperxX

[/spoiler

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 2:17 am

Mood ➤: Relaxed l Location ➤: Bedroom l Company ➤: Lilith l Item/s ➤: South Sea Golden Pearl
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Kazi stared at Lilith for awhile "Pfffft.~" he suddenly started laughing. "You didn't done anyzing vrong, all you did iz maximise ze gooeyness. Ze best marshmallow iz burnt marshmallow... Vell, not exactly."

+Flirty Mode: On+
He reached out and teared a piece of Lilith's burnt marshmallow when he took a piece it was confirmed that the the soft treat was indeed gooey. He sunk his pearly white treat on the sugary treat and took a bite out of it, when he brought the larger piece of the marshmallow away from his lips, a thin line of the goo trickled down his bottom lip as he softly moaned at the sweetness of the once fluffy marshmallow. His long slender tongue peeked out of his mouth as he licked the gooey on his bottom lip. He proceed to finish the piece of marshmallow this time making a louder moan than the first. He unconsciously stared at Lilith suggestively, his lavender where dim and clouded hinted with something as he placed two fingers in his mouth and sucked what was left of the sweetness that the treat left behind. "Hmm.~" he brought his fingers away from his mouth.
+Flirty Mode: Off+

He gave the priestess a closed eye smile reverting back to his 'innocent' self. How the man is still a music teacher and not a profession in the more...adult industry, is left unknown. "It's still sweet, try it.~" he winked.

"Throw me to the wolves
And I'll returning leading the
pack"

Theme - Dark Choral Music - The Ashes Will Be Woken

Out.Of.Chains:

Xx Yennefer xX

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:26 am

l Mood ➤: Heart Beating Faster! l Location ➤: Kazi’s room l Company ➤: Kazi l Item/s ➤: Broken Earrings & S’more stuff

Feeling as though she had messed up, Lilith gave Kazi a concerned look as he took her marshmallow off the skewer. However, the priestess could have never predicted the next move that the man made. He was eating the marshmallow seductively?! Lips slightly parted and eyes widened, Lilith watched as Kazi ate the sweet gooey marshmallow with such seduction. Oh my my my~ Such a naughty teacher it seems~ You’d better up you’re game my dear~ The soft voice spoke in Liliths mind as she quickly snapped out of it. How could Lilith be more seductive then that?! You can’t really eat chocolate and crackers in a seductive way... well, you could if it was liquid chocolate.

With a flushed face, Lilith looked back to the fire, her heart racing. H-he is too sexy! Lilith couldn’t help but feel hot from the scene that was just played in front of her, so she placed her skewer in her lap and untied her dress top, opening it for a little cool air. T-the fire is hot.. she lied as she leaned up against Kazi.

XxIce_ReaperxX

[/spoiler

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 2:42 pm

Mood ➤: Questionable l Location ➤: Bedroom l Company ➤: Lilith l Item/s ➤: South Sea Golden Pearl

+Very Very Flirty Mode: On+
Kazi chuckled darkly "Are you sure it's ze fire zat's hot~?" He was unaware where he obtained this burst of confidence from nor was he aware that he was teasing Lilith. Cause the normal Kazi will be extremely flustered and turn on the aircon or fan her. The arousing scent of strawberries in the air has taken over his senses, Lilith would feel Kazi breathing down her neck, like the fire is not only think making her hot her. A hand snaked around her waist, he gently pressed his lips against her exposed skin on her collarbone. He lightly traced his lips from her collarbone and planted small kisses up her neck until he reached her ear. He light grazed along her ear lobe with his canine teeth, his lips lingered near her ear. "Do you still feel hot?" He whispered huskily then bit her ear.

"Throw me to the wolves
pack"

Out.Of.Chains:

Xx Yennefer xX

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 2:58 pm

This was definitely not what Lilith had expected, and yet part of her was begging for more. Taking a deep breath in, Lilith tried her best to calm her heart down. However...

A hand snaked it’s way to her waist, and Liliths attention shifted. Looking down at her waist, she was greeted with Kazi’s lips on her collarbone. A shiver shot down the priestess’s back, and she couldn’t help but let a soft moan escape her lips. Kazi kissed his way up to her neck, to her ear, and whispered. Do you still feel hot? Those words rang in her mind, louder then the voice trying to tell her what to do. Just remember what I taught you dear~ Show that naughty teacher who you really are... Lilith slowly shook her head to Kazi’s question, and looked up at him. Her eyes were dazed, and her cheeks were a pretty pink shade. N-no... perhaps you should warm me up~ The priestess moved swiftly, placing herself into the werewolves lap. Wrapping her arms around Kazi, Lilith leaned up and planted a very passionate kiss onto his lips~

XxIce_ReaperxX

[/spoiler

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:28 am

Mood ➤: Questionable l Location ➤: Bedroom l Company ➤: Lilith l Item/s ➤: South Sea Golden Pearl

+Caution! Heat Mode: On+
Kazi's ears perked up when he heard a moan escape Lilith's lips. He was caught off guard when the blonde sat on his lap and kissed him. He closed his eyes as he kissed her back but it was filled with hunger and lust than his gentle and innocent kisses. He held Lilith's waist firmly, he leaned in forward until he was on top of her. What was about to happen next is strictly age restricted...

"Throw me to the wolves
pack"

Out.Of.Chains:

Xx Yennefer xX

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:53 am

Teachers' & Staff Dormitory

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff