Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Let's Clear Things (RuthxAnepou) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:06 pm
"Excellent. I am glad that we are in accord on this issue. My biggest concern was that I might offend you with that viewpoint." His relief was palpable, and he calmly reached over, and took her hand, giving it a firm shake. "So, since that is resolved, perhaps we can... start over of sorts? I do not truly know you, after all. The main... other us... Seemed on the antagonistic side, with some history between us. I'd rather not have that kind of acquaintance, so very early in my time here."

He gave a simple shrug, however, indicating the matter was up to her, as he released her hand, his other hand going to his glass of water.

Huni Pi

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:32 am
Ruth angled her head, trying to think of a way to show that she actually enjoyed the antagonism between them more than the romance. The antagonism had been fun, getting to see how others act in a less than pleasant manner was always interesting, and because she had not cared one iota of the other person's own feelings she could have focused on her own.

Did she want to try to maintain that here? Unfortunately Ane did not and made his preferences clear. He may have extended her the same courtesy now and had they still been human, she would have literally thrown her drink in his face. Instead, she took her own glass of water and raised it, as if proposing a toast.

Aria Starstone

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:56 am
He watched her, silently, trying to figure out what was going on under her surface. It was a confusing feeling, honestly. His brain was saying 'she doesn't much like you, you know. She never did, after all.' but that was a trick, because that was the part of him that still connected to them in the Dream World. This Ruth didn't know him, just as he didn't know her. They were basically strangers in reality... And yet he kept finding himself trying to work out what she was thinking based on the her he had known. Finally he said "Whatever else, I just wish to get to know the reality, because I keep feeling like I can predict your reactions, and it just feels off. Even if we end up back there, mocking each other, I'd rather it be based on reality."

He lifted his glass in a toast, and said "To a new start. May whatever comes be as strangely satisfying as what had not been before." He took a sip, then wrinkled his brow a little at his wording, wondering if it made sense.

Huni Pi

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:31 pm
Anepou would do well to keep his opinion of her closer to the Hunter version than the Romantic entanglement version. But neither could be truly be the Ruth in front of him.

"Be careful," She chuckled, her voice far too deep for someone of her slight frame. "Your diplomatic way with words is quite endearing. I'm not certain it would be in your best interest if I find you endearing." It could be seen as teasing but it was equally possible for it to be threatening, given the sharpness of her smile and the way those dark glasses hid her eyes.

Aria Starstone

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 5:37 pm
Anepou preferred to find out who she was for herself. Neither of those versions of her felt right, and neither were something he really wanted in his real life.

His eyes widened when she spoke. Not at her deep voice, but at the fact that she'd spoken. He considered her words, his ears half back as he processed all of this, deciding how to handle her hint of warning. "I do not aim to be endearing, Ruth, simply polite and fair. I do not know you, as you really are, anymore then I know Andrew as he really is. I will not judge either of you. As for my diplomatic ways..." He gave an elegant, if insouciant, shrug. "My parents raised me to be diplomatic with potential allies."

Huni Pi

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:53 pm
"My superiors instilled in me traits they found acceptable." And in true Ruth fashion she did not elaborate what these were. Instead, she maintained that smile before taking a sip of water, as well as taking her time before responding "I've found it's easier to know where you stand with employers, employees, associates, and enemies. Allies have always... confused me."

The pause could have been deliberate, meant to confuse and mislead and maintain the status quo. But it could just as easily been genuine and honest. The younger boil might not know it but being forthright was still uncharted territory for the paranoia agent.

xAria Starstone

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:22 pm
Anepou's brows raised, curious at the comment about superiors, instead of parents. However, that was far more personal a question then he had the right to ask, he was QUITE sure of that. He, instead, tapped his chin as he processed all of the information she gave him. Hmmm, an interesting position to be in, to say the least.

Finally he said "Well, for now, let us see how things progress. I prefer allies, in the long run, but perhaps associates would do for now?" He made it an offer, because it was for Ruth to decide. He was younger, and had far less experience then the woman did.

Huni Pi

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces