• Ambitious

Ecavi

Vice Captain

Magical Apprentice

Pollack

Fashionable Mage

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:29 am
The Only Boi
He's...honestly not really sure how to feel? Other boys and even some adults ask him how it feels to only have sisters which he really can't respond properly to. Is it a bad thing to have only sisters? With the way others speak about his circumstances, it seems to be that way! But on the other hand he loves his family, he is content, and has no qualms with his siblings.

He's left in a very particular pick a rock or pick a hard place situation right now. One only time will have to tell how he responds. He could cave into the peer pressure and shun his sisters, or perhaps completely shut out the nay-sayers and love his family for what it is!

I am....

• Blunt
  • Sassy
  • Apathetic
  • Sensitive

Raffle Ticket please!
    Raffle Ticket please!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:39 am
Raffle Ticket please!  

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:11 am
Raffle Ticket please!

I am....

• spirited
  • thoughtful
  • airy
  • mindful

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:01 am
I am....

• Secretive
  • Cheerful
  • Thoughtful
  • Gentle

Raffle Ticket please!

Raffle Ticket please!

ChaosTheories

Obsessive Streaker

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:17 am
I am....

• Loving
  • Adventurous
  • Curious
  • A Dreamer

Raffle Ticket please!

Raffle Ticket please!

The Only Boi
    He loves it! He loves how girls are so tactile, how they chatter and share their emotions. Girls are loud and fun and caring and adventurous. Girls are all different and they are similar. They love to sit and talk, they love to run about and get muddy. And most of all they love to hug and kiss and form piles of warm fur. He loves being their center of attention, and he loves when they put flowers in his hair and dress him up 'all pretty'. They call him handsome and cute and fluff his mane for him. He adores the attention, and he adores when they come running to him, seeking his comfort and reassurance when another boy picks on them. He loves going out and defending them from the other boys, he loves being their shining knight, their champion. He loves when they hug him tight in gratitude, and he loves when they all gather close around him. He loves girls and they love him.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:59 am
Raffle Ticket please!

Raffle Ticket please!  

BastetAmun

Feral Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trick or Treat 100

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:06 am
The Only Boi
sometimes he feels a little left out! But he also feels a special connection with dad and with Astrith because they're relatable. Depending on his sisters he might end up highly feminine, but this won't bother him or really effect how he thinks of females.

----

I am....

• Helpful
  • Superstitious
  • Soft Spoken
  • Dramatic

----

Raffle Ticket please!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:22 am
Raffle Ticket please!

I am....

• Curious
  • Brave
  • thoughtful
  • Forgiving

The Only Boi
    So. Much. Estrogen! There was times he felt a little overwhelmed by the fact he is the only male, besides his father of course. This meant he had to lead the example of how males should act towards them. At least he figured that's how it should be. Besides Father he was the only other male role model they had, so he needed to be the best he could be, even when he didn't want to be.

There were times he would joke around and tease them, but never in a way that hurt them. He felt I need to protect them, but not in a way they didn't learn anything. You have to fall before you can fly after all and he wanted his sisters to soar. Even if they did get on his nerves at times.

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:40 am
I am....

• Graceful
  • Modest
  • Elegant
  • Envious

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:29 am
The Only Boi
As a cub, he'll feel a little uncertain of himself at first, sticking close to his dad. Luckily, since he's apart of such a big family, he's sure there's bound to be other lions he's related to, even if they're not direct siblings. As a result as an adol and an adult, he'll want to stretch out and meet the rest of his family members, the whole lot of them!

I am....

• Kind
  • Reserved
  • Graceful
  • Generous

Raffle Ticket please!
    Raffle Ticket please!

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Saint Vis

Timid Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:16 pm
Raffle Ticket please!
Raffle Ticket please!

The Only Boi
Truthfully, he feels no problems with being the only boy. He even would defend his sisters if any other male boy cub tried to pick on him. He would of course feel closer in attitude to his dad, but he loves the fact he has sisters. They are generally kind to him and don't make him prove any sort of masculinity. He feels at home with them, as he doesn't know how he would if he were to have a littermate who was a brother.

As he grows, I feel that he would be more understanding of how a lioness works. His sisters would all be different types of personalities for sure and he would have been raised understanding how each works. I feel he wouldn't see the gender-issues like boys would. If they were humans it would be a thing that he'd often probably borrow his sisters' jackets and sweaters and vice versa.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:33 pm
Raffle Ticket please!
Raffle Ticket please!  

Porcelain Pinch

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:14 pm
Raffle Ticket please!