Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Inactive Amphitrite City Locations
[Y1: Leoconoe District] Leoconoe Ice Rink Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:48 pm

Blue: #273BE2
Black: #40404F
Gold: #D4AF37
White Bar: #EEE8CD
Text: slategrey
Black: black

Pokemon Colors:
Raja/Eevee: #CC6666
Kumo/Drifloon: #9678B6

tab tab tab tab But x look x atx all x the x stars tab !
tab tab tab --- x --- x --- x --- x --- xx we've come so far; even if we don't
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab know where we are, it's gotta be somewhere great!

User Image

User Image

Nirav Goto
Charizard House

tab tab User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                          ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

According to Kirsi and Cyril, lakes were more dangerous to skate on because of the possibility of falling through. "So we won't fall through here?" he asked. If so, that was such a relief. The last thing he wanted to do is fall into some freezing cold water on his first skating trip! Cyril started to show him how to move around and Nirav followed the boy's instructions the best he could, starting to slide one foot then another. As he started to get somewhere, Nirav began leaning a little to the left... then a lot to the left... then he toppled over, catching himself with his hands. It seemed like he needed some more balance, perhaps. He was able to stand himself back up at least, trying to skate some more as the conversation went on, though Nirav still stuck close to the edge where he could grab onto the little ledge if need be.

Koru seemed excited to partner up with him for the tournament. He smiled, nodding to her. "This'll be fun," Koru seemed like she was pretty good at battles, if that last tournament said anything about her skill. Plus he'd feel a lot less nervous with a friend at his aside, as opposed to a random person. She also had an idea of two other people partnering up: specifically two people who could actually navigate the ice. Nirav didn't have much of an opinion on it, though it seemed like a good idea. Much better than being with a random person, at least.

Inventory tab tab Mood: Nervous
                                          Location: Ice Rink tab tab Outfit: Thin pants, thin shirt, very light jacket, School Jacket, Kirsi's gloves, Ice Skates
                                          Pokemon Company: Kumo, Cyndaquil, Chance, Aisha, Siegrid tab tab Human Company: Kirsi, Koru, Cyril
                                          OoC: I'll fix the images a little later. also im sorry this took so long and is really bleh gaaaaaah ><

Prairiefox

amarzyciel

TheWhiteDragonfly

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:08 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxxxUser Image
▪Mood: Bored II ▫House: Salamence
▪Where: Ice Rink II ▫With Who: Noibat II ▪Word Count: ---

Skylar yawned softly, as she walked into area she didn't even know existed. Apparently they had an ice skating rink here, why she didn't know. All she did know was that she was going to avoid it, there was no way she was going to embarrass herself by trying to even attempt to ice skate. She'd make a fool of herself is she did. She shivered at the thought, if there was one thing she knew 100% she was bad at, it was anything to do with ice. Sure ice type pokemon were cute, and she didn't mind them. However, when there's ice on the floor and you have to walk on it to get somewhere, well that's a whole other story. Humans were not meant to be on ice, that was a fact. Why these people even thought that this was remotely fun were odd, foolish in fact. Why would you spend countless hours falling over and over again, and risk the ice breaking from under you to learn how to skate? It just didn't make an sense to her, how could you even use that for anything?

You couldn't, in fact she was pretty sure ice skating had nothing to do with survival either. So what was the point? Again, Skylar just didn't see why anyone bothered. Running a hand through her hair, her eyes scanned the area and it seemed like it wasn't too terribly packed. It was probably a good time to let her pokemon get some fresh air. So she released Ace and Ven so they could at least stretch their legs (or in Ace's case stretch his wings). Ace seemed to be ok at first, but being a dragon type sure was rough, and the cooler temperatures weren't exactly helping him either. Poor thing flew right into her arms whining as he cuddle up to her chest. Skylar rolled her eyes "you're going to have to get used to it at some point Ace, i'm not going to be able to shield you all the time" she said, scratching in head fondly. It was true though, when Ace got strong enough he'd evolve. There was no way she was going to let him tackle into her just to get out of the cold, he'd be too big!

Sighing, she let the matter go. They would talk about this again later though, she wasn't going to forget about it that was for sure. Pursing her lips, Skylar watched Ven pretty running all over the place "Ven! Don't wander off" she hollered sternly. She noticed the pout he gave her, but she didn't budge. She turned her attention back towards Ace, trying to get him to at least sit on her head or something. Ven, however, was definitely looking for trouble that was for sure.

((Out.Of.Cute-Dragons: ))

▫Total Word Count: 16,000+ II ▪Classes: Battle Class, Breeding Class

User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
P O K E M O N
► P A R T Y

User Image
Pokemon: Noibat
Nickname: Ace
Nature: Modest
Level: 15
Ability: Infiltrator
Experience: 0
Move Set:
Bite (100% Accuracy, 30% Flinch)
Supersonic (50% Accuracy)
Gust (100% Accuracy)
Leach Life (100% Accuracy)
Friendship Level: 70
User Image

User Image
Pokemon: Zorua
Nickname: Ven
Nature: Mischievous
Level: 11
Ability: Illusion
Move Set:
Leer (100%)
Pursuit (100% Accuracy)
Fake Tears (100% Accuracy)
Sucker Punch (100% Accuracy)
Friendship Level: 10
User Image

I N V E N T O R Y
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

User Imagex1
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.x0

► M E D I C I N E :

User Image x13

► B E R R I E S :

User Image x1
        User Image x1
        User Image x2
        User Image x2
        User Image x1
        User Image x1 (weakens a foe’s supereffective Fairy-type attack)

► K E Y - I T E M S :

User Image: Video/Text/Contest Entry
        xUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x0 Raffle ticket

► MISCELLANEOUS

User Image x1
        User Image x1
        User Image x1
        User Image x1
        User Image x1
        User Image x1
        teUser Image x1
        User Image x1
        User Image x1

► EVOLUTION STONES:

► TMS & HMS

M EGA STONES

Xiatian Li

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300

Xiatian Li
Crew

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:18 pm
SpazzticPanda131
User Image

★彡 ( ̄。 ̄)~zzz ~*AIDEN WONG*~! ! ! Σ( ̄。 ̄ノ)ノ ~☆

*・°☆.。~The brave and the foolish ones, they walk not in the center
                                    *・°☆.。~The signs are pointing every way, and I don't know which routes better
                                    *・°☆.。~Some will take the fall, and some will see tomorrow
                                    *・°☆.。~I could be the light or darkness
                                    *・°☆.。~Redemption or Sorrow

“…like I said, aren’t you overestimating yourself?” Said lavender-haired boy as he took his seat and promptly dropped a star-shaped pokemon onto the bench. Aiden then let out a weary sigh before gazing around the area once. As far as he could tell, there was no familiar face here. It was either because other students like him hadn’t visited the area yet or they had already left the area with intention to enter the tournament that would be starting anytime soon. He bet it was the latter, and unsurprisingly the current topic of their conversation just happened to be related to it as well. Well, it was unavoidable anyway; he did foresee it coming when he heard the announcement about the tournament.

“I really hate repeating words over and over but you need to snap out of whatever illusion inside your head and take a good look at the reality.” He leant back on his hands and gazed up into the cloudy sky as if waiting to see snow falling down anytime soon. In reality, it was simply because he just found it hard to look straight at his partner’s downcast eyes. Still, he needed to get this talk done and made her understand to reasons.

“It’s one thing to want to become a better fighter, but it’s another thing to think that you’re ready for the real battle. And from the way I see it, you’re not ready just yet.” Cleffa simply pouted at those words as she quietly sat there listening to the lecture…for the third time! Okay, okay! She got it alright! She was bad at battling! Her speed was unimpressively low, her attack wasn’t all that strong when compared to those pokemon from battling class, and her trainer completely disapproved of her decision to improve her skills by participating in tournament. Pokemon are all about gaining experience, right?! The more experience they collect, the stronger they become right? That’s simply a fact! And it was through battling that we gain experience the fastest! Cleffa turned her face away in childish rebellion and simply watched human passing by—or atleast that’s what she thought she would do until her wandering gaze abruptly stopped at people skating at a rink. Oh. My. Arceus! How long has it been since she had went ice-skating? She stared at them with a child-like excitement before immediately making up her mind. Giving a glance at her partner, she tiptoed her way over to the rink. Sneaking in with self-proclaimed ninja-like skills, she avoided being stepped over by both people and pokemon, truly believing that she didn’t look suspicious at all with her constantly hiding behind stuff and rolling across the ground. With her final rolling, she entered the rink through the entrance and slid across the smooth surface of ice as if the cold didn’t bother her at all—that’s probably true. Soon she made an attempt to stand up but failed with face smacking hard against the ice. Ouch….

“…for one second, ask yourself: will it be worth it if you end up losing in the first match? Won’t that make you feel discouraged instead? You will find it hard to make a comeback after that. Being confidence is a good thing but too much of it will hurt you a lot more than physical wounds ever could if you know what I mean.”
                                    Taking a deep breath, he let out another sigh before continuing.

“Of course, I didn’t mean you should never ever compete in a tournament, but today isn’t the day, you know. There is always the right time and place for everything and there are plenty of tournaments like this one out there everywhere no matter the region…so…yeah. You got it right?”
                                    Looking back down, Aiden expected there to be an angry protest from the little star pokemon, but his gaze then met with nothing.

“......” Blink, blink. Nope. Not there. His eyes were working perfectly fine, yet he couldn’t see her anywhere. It could mean only one thing…She left.

“Cleffa? Cleffa? Cleffa!!!”

User Image
                                    ░░░░░░⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
                                    ░░██★The Fool, The Wicked, or The Wise: Aiden, Cleffa
                                    ░░██★Word Count:
                                    ░░██★Location:Ice Rink
                                    ░░██★Attire:
                                    ░░██★OOC:Sorry for the wait and double quoting. I suddenly don't feel well and hasn't been able to focus. ^^;;

ヘ(・_|☰☰☲☲☲☷☷☷┋POKEMON┋☷☷☷☲☲☲☰☰|

Battle Theme
                                          User ImagePokemon: Cleffa (Stella)
                                          Level: 5/Nature: Naive/Ability: Cute Charm
                                          Move Set: ► CharmPoundEncore????

ヘ(・_|☰☰☲☲☲☷☷☷┋INVENTORY┋☷☷☷☲☲☲☰☰|
                                    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX(Click the link above)
                                    Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:23 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxxxUser Image

Skylar proceeded to try and walked to the exit, she had come here originally out of boredom, however, the more she was around the ice rink the worse she felt. There was no way she was getting on that ice, so there was no point in being here. Of course, being the cheeky pokemon Ven was he was ignoring Skylar's words. He had found something much, much more interesting. His grin widened, as the illusion pokemon noticed a smaller pink pokemon seeming get be getting some sort of lecture. He eyed the pokemon closely, noticing that it seemed rather annoyed at the lecture. Boy did Ven know how that felt! Skylar scolded him all the time, he just wanted to have some fun! What was wrong with that? So he slowed his pace, eyes the pokemon as it tried to sneak away. Ven let out a giggle, watching as it attempted to be a ninja or something. Chuckling more, Ven found himself wandering away from Skylar and heading towards the ice rink the little pinky pokemon was now heading towards.

Ven was sure that teasing this pokemon would be a lot of fun, and so he invested in pranking it. However, little did Ven know his plan was going to go pretty sour as soon as his feet touched the ice. He moved slowly to the entrance of the ice, eyeing his target. He watched as the pink pokemon made it onto the ice without an incidents, so Ven did the same. Only he wasn't as graceful about it at all. The moment his foot hit the ice, he slipped. Yelping with surprise, he face planted into the ice, causing some people to stumble or fall while trying to avoid hitting him. Well if that didn't get Skylar's attention he didn't know what would. Too busy to think about the upcoming punishment he'd be getting, Ven focused on not getting run over by other people or pokemon.

Skylar continued to blabber on, before she heard some gasps and yells. Turning, she raised an eyebrow as she noticed that some pokemon was flying across the ice. It looked like he was flailing about, panicking. It looked awfully familiar... It wasn't until Ace screeched and flew towards the pokemon in trouble "oh for Arceus's sake you have GOT to be kidding me!" she said, throwing up her arms. Her eyes flickered down to her side, praying Ven would be a good boy and still be there. When he wasn't there, she knew he was on the ice causing trouble "you are in so much trouble when I get my hands on you Ven!" she said, rushing over towards the ice rink. By the time she had run over, she noticed that Ven was trying to paw at a small pinkish pokemon. What was he even doing?! "Ven!" she shouted, her eyes stern with a hint of worry.

Ven was going to be the death of her, he really was. Her hand clutched the entrance of the rink, her knuckles going white. She gulped, looking down at the icy floor. She waited for people to pass, before taking a deep breath. She could do this, she could totally do this and make it out in once piece. She hesitantly took a step onto the ice, pressing her weight down before it quickly went to hell after that.

((Out.Of.Cute-Dragons: no worries, btw you put 131 instead of 1311 so I actually didn't get the quote haha))

User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
P O K E M O N
► P A R T Y

User Image
Level: 15
Move Set:
Gust (100% Accuracy)
Leach Life (100% Accuracy)
User Image

User Image
Move Set:
Leer (100%)
Pursuit (100% Accuracy)
User Image

I N V E N T O R Y
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

User Imagex1

► M E D I C I N E :

User Image x13

► B E R R I E S :

User Image x1
        User Image x1
        User Image x2
        User Image x2
        User Image x1

► K E Y - I T E M S :

xUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x0 Raffle ticket

► MISCELLANEOUS

User Image x1
        User Image x1
        User Image x1
        User Image x1
        User Image x1
        User Image x1
        teUser Image x1
        User Image x1
        User Image x1

► EVOLUTION STONES:

► TMS & HMS

M EGA STONES

Xiatian Li

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:23 pm
User ImageUser ImageKIRSImmrhodes
mm >>tUser ImagetUser Imaget User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ: koru, nirav, cyril || ᴘᴏᴋᴇᴍᴏɴ ᴏᴏʙ: chance

ooc: I am back.. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. fixing all the pictures in this post was such a pain xP

Kirsi could tell from one look at Cyril's face that he didn't like her, or want to team up with her at all. She didn't know his real feelings, so she hesitated to say anything. When he asked her point blank, she wondered if he was asking because he was thinking of teaming up, or if he was just being polite. Her eyes flicked to Koru, who was focused on Nirav for the moment. Koru looked at her suddenly, eyes shining, and suggested Kirsi and Cyril team up. Kirsi helped her friend stand, then looked back at Cyril. Now she had an excuse to ask him to partner with her. "Yeah. Cyril, if you wanted, I guess we could partner up." She worded it that way because she was self-conscious, but she added a little more honestly, "I thought you battled really well last time, and you know how Chance fights already."

Chance bolted to his feet with a soft yelp, barely keeping from tumbling Cyndaquil off his back. Kirsi! His friend's words, "the ice ate them!", brought back memories of the danger of ice and what could happen. They could have fallen through! With the wall around the rink he couldn't see what was happening, and he didn't know that this human rink was safe. He was about to spring off the bench when he saw a familiar red head rise up above the barrier. All at once he relaxed, flopping back down. He nudged Cyndaquil with his muzzle. [ there, see? they're fine, they just fell over. ] He growled soothingly. He was glad he had a friend who cared about their trainer just like he cared about Kirsi.

Soon it was getting to be time for the tournament. "We should make sure we aren't late," Kirsi said. She rubbed her hands together, not from the cold but from nervousness. She wanted to make sure she had time to give Chance a few rare candies before the battle. And maybe she and Cyril should talk strategy or something? She'd never done a double battle before, and she was really grateful that she had battled Cyril before and at least had a feel for how he fought. Kirsi slowed as they reached the exit and she stepped out. She smiled to see Chance and Cyndaquil, but waited to walk over until the others had made it off.

[ My next post will be in the stadium area! If possible, it would be nice to do the Koru/Kirsi/Marcus confrontation, but there may not be time. I think Kirsi can meet Cyril at the stadium? We can assume they strategize beforehand if we do not have time to RP it out... ]

User Image
                    Pᴏᴋᴇᴍᴏɴ
                    User Image
                                      C H A N C E the Growlithe
                                      Brought with her to Ordell; given as a gift from her father. Earnest and well-behaved.

Gender: Male | Level: 10 | Nature: Jolly | Ability: Intimidate
                                        Held Item: Quick Claw (On leather necklace) | Experience: 875/1000
                                        Move Set:

► Bite [60] | Dark | Physical | Makes Contact | 30% chance to flinch target | 100% Acc
                                            ► Roar | Normal | Status | Forces wild pokemon to flee and trainer pokemon to switch out | 100% Acc
                                            ► Ember [40] | Fire | Special | 10% Chance to burn | 100% Acc
                                            ► Leer | Normal | Status | Lower's opponent's defense one stage | 100% Acc

Friendship Points:
                                        User Image

User Image
                                      K A I the Zorua
                                      Battled and caught after the mysterious It appeared before Kirsi in the haunted house; his background is a mystery.

Gender: Male | Level: 11 | Nature: Serious | Ability: Illusion
                                          Held Item: Soothe Bell (On ribbon around neck) | Experience: 0/1000
                                          Move Set:

► Pursuit [40] | Dark | Physical | Makes Contact | 2x damage on opponents switching out | 100% Acc
                                              ► Fake Tears | Dark | Status | Lower's opponent's special defense two stages | 100% Acc
                                              ► Sucker Punch [70] | Dark |Physical | Makes Contact | +1 Priority, fails if opponent is not preparing an attack | 100% Acc
                                              ► Leer | Normal | Status | Lower's opponent's defense one stage | 100% Acc

Friendship Points:
                                          User Image

Iɴᴠᴇɴᴛᴏʀʏ
                    P O K E B A L L S :
                      User Image x 1

M E D I C I N E :

B E R R I E S :
                      ↦ Cheri Berry x2
                      ↦ Persim Berry x2
                      ↦ Chesto Berry x2
                      ↦ Pecha Berry

K E Y - I T E M S :
                      User Image with Pokedex, Calling, Texting, Camera and Video, Registration App
                      User Image x Soothe Bell (Kai held item)
                      User Image x Quick Claw (Chance held item)
                      User Image x Rare Candy 20

M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
                      User Image x Ivysaur Plushie
                      User Image x Charizard Plushie
                      User Image x Venusaur Plushie
                      User Image x Salamance Plushie
                      User Image x Dewgong Plushie
                      User Image x Glaceon Plushie
                      User Image x Moon Stone Ticket
                      User Image x Poke Dazzler
                      User Image x Gible Figurine
                      Chance Doll
                    Prairiefox
                    DJ Double B
                    amarzyciel

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:05 pm
User Image
▁▁▁▁Korυ Freɴe▁▁▁▁
Wнere:Ice Rink Wιтн: Kirsi/Nirav/CyrilWord Coυɴт:---- Feelιɴɢ:Excited OoC: Dang I forgot to fix all my pictures too XD ◉

Koru had no idea if Kirsi was up for her suggestion of the team-up with Cyril, maybe she wanted to partner with her after all? After accepting her friend's help to stand, albeit shakily, Kirsi went with it and said it would be fine if they did. She sounded like she wasn't super excited like Koru was, but she could have been hiding it too as to not scare the guy. Cyril was one of those cool type of guys, like Elijah or her cousin. Kirsi was giving points as to why it would be a good idea so Koru decided to back her up, "Yeah and not to mention you guys could cover each other's weaknesses too! Fire and ice types are on vast ends of the boards but when they're partnered together they cover a lot that each can't!" She felt a little proud she was remembering stuff from battle class.

Cyndaquil went almost completely white when he saw Koru disappear. Chance tried to calm him down but then Chance bounced and yelped seeing Kirsi disappear, "Qui qui quil! [I knew it I knew it!]" he began to panic. He hid his face in Chance's neck fur, but then he heard his friend recite words of glee. Cyndaquil sighed and slumped, splooting over Chance's back- Koru was going to give him a heart attack if she wasn't more careful...

Back over at the ice Nirav repeated his excitement, in a calm sorta way, and Koru grinned goofy excited,
"Heck yeah it will! I'll do my best as your partner Nirav! I really liked battling you and your Eevee before so I can't wait to see how it'll be working together!" Her sunshine levels were reaching maximum as she took both of Nirav's hands and shook them up and down, inadvertently creating imbalance for the both of them on the ice.

She pulled him closer in a jerk of the arms on accident and slid her foot to a stop,
"Hey hey cool it stopped! I think I'm gettin' the hang of these-!" Kirsi noticed the time and mentioned they should go ahead and head to the stadium. Just as she was getting a step ahead in learning to skate, ”Okay! We'll have to come back later though I think I was starting to get the flow of this don't cha think?"

She wobbled and skirted across the ice with the others, holding onto Kirsi's hand, guiding themselves back to the entrance to the rink. She held onto the door with both arms and hopped out onto the regular floor, "Why hello regular ground- man my toes are freezing!" She didn't feel it til now but her feet were really cold- like SUPER COLD. Cyndaquil heard her voice and leapt off of Chance's back and scurried over to her, hopping onto her feet and lighting up his back. She laughed and picked him up, "Aw thanks buddy but we don't have time to play we gotta get to the stadium!" She couldn't wait to work together with someone else. She had only ever seen tag battles with her dad. It'd be awesome if he could be here giving advice, but she had to figure it out for herself, at least Nirav seemed like a great partner to work alongside.

[Exit to Stadium]

User Image
▁▁▁▁Poĸeмoɴ▁▁▁▁
User Image
Lv. 14 Aвιlιтy Bʟᴀᴢᴇ Nαтυre Tɪᴍɪᴅ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tᴀᴄᴋʟᴇ Qυιcĸ Aттαcĸ Sᴍᴏᴋᴇsᴄʀᴇᴇɴ Eᴍʙᴇʀ
User Image
Lv. 13 Aвιlιтy Bιɢ Pecĸѕ Nαтυre Iᴍᴘɪsʜ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tαcĸle, Growl, Qυιcĸ Aттαcĸ, Pecĸ

TheWhiteDragonfly

amarzyciel

DJ Double B

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:10 pm

Blue: #273BE2
Black: #40404F
Gold: #D4AF37
White Bar: #EEE8CD
Text: slategrey
Black: black

Pokemon Colors:
Raja/Eevee: #CC6666
Kumo/Drifloon: #9678B6

tab tab tab tab But x look x atx all x the x stars tab !
tab tab tab --- x --- x --- x --- x --- xx we've come so far; even if we don't
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab know where we are, it's gotta be somewhere great!

User Image

User Image

Nirav Goto
Charizard House

tab tab User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kirsi and Cyril seemed rather content with the pairing. Perhaps it was Koru that was the most excited of the group for both pairs. She had a good point talking about how Cyril's ice types and Kirsi's fire type could cover a lot of types easily. Koru was also pretty excited to be working with him, it seemed. He smiled to her, about to say something until she suddenly took his hands and shook them around in joy. In the moment, Nirav didn't completely realize just how off balance they were becoming. He couldn't ever recreate the feeling of standing upright ever since he stepped onto the ice, honestly.

As Koru suddenly jerked him closer, his eyes widened and his cheeks grew a little redder than the cold air already made them. Thankfully, Koru managed to stop before they both fell over again. "Y-yeah, we're slowly getting it." Nirav gave her a small smile before releasing his hands from hers. Kirsi mentioned that they needed to get to the stadium soon and Koru agreed. Nirav nodded, following them off the ice. "Yeah. We can try and come back after." As difficult as skating was, it was a lot more fun than Nirav thought it would be. Maybe he could get the hang of it after the tournament.

Nirav felt a lot better as he got back onto the land with his pokemon in tow. He could finally move around, and maintaining a bubble of personal space got a lot easier without having to lean on other people constantly. He traded his skates back in for his regular sneakers and, after putting Kumo back into his ball, followed his friends out of the ice rink. He and Koru had a tournament to go win!

[Exit to Stadium]

Inventory tab tab Mood: Nervous
                                          Location: Ice Rink tab tab Outfit: Thin pants, thin shirt, very light jacket, School Jacket, Kirsi's gloves, Ice Skates
                                          Pokemon Company: Kumo, Cyndaquil, Chance, Aisha, Siegrid tab tab Human Company: Kirsi, Koru, Cyril
                                          OoC:

Prairiefox

amarzyciel

TheWhiteDragonfly

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:15 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Drampa

Drampa is a serpentine Pokémon similar to a Chinese dragon. Most of its skin is blue-green, but the lower half of its face and underside of its neck are a pale green. There are three spots on each of its sides that are also light green. It has pink eyes with rounded, yellow eyebrows, a short mustache, and a small, white beard with a circular extension. On top of its head is a mop of white hair split into four rounded sections: two draped down either side of its head. Fluffy white fur drapes the lower half of its body and conceals its arms when they are tucked against its chest. When its arms are spread, two short claws are revealed on each hand. It has a bushy white tail and a small, curved spike on its back.

This was a new dragon species for many people which probably made the situation more scary for the district folk. No one knew what its attacks were or even if this Pokemon was a dual-type. The mystery made everyone panic more and no Pokedex could give anyone information about its strengths or weaknesses. The Dragon was menacing and his red enraged eyes were a scary sight. This Pokemon needed to be stopped and soon.

==========

[Drampa's moves are the following: Dragon Pulse, Extrasensory, Echoed Voice, and Dragonbreath.]

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:50 pm
SpazzticPanda1311

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Drampa

The massive dragon Pokemon looked around the Ice Rink with its red glowing eyes. Almost like the dragon was searching for something, but in its rage the long-neck Pokemon might as well be looking in the dark; a case of blind rage. Drampa roared in perhaps frustration as its voice echoed throughout the area causing people that were caught unaware to stumble and even fall while amidst their running away. The many people that were once playfully skating away in the ice rink were all moving away as fast as they could to leave the area immediately. The officers had arrive, but trying to calm down the crowd of panicked people was difficult and the roars from the Drampa were no help either. The dragon pokemon used Echoed Voice once more as his piercing roars sent shocks through everyone's spines. The Drampa was mostly stationary so it didn't really move around which gave people time to escape. His attacks were the things to worry about the most although at the moment he had only used one attack and it was already quite effective. No one had laid eyes on this dragon Pokemon before and Leoconoe District was known for their dragon Pokemon! Perhaps this dragon and the others were supposed to be introduced to this region, but something must have gone wrong.

The people of Leoconoe District understood quite well how Dragon Pokemon could lose control when enraged. However, knowing that didn't make the situation any less scary. If a dragon ever went berserk than the trainer would normally take it out into the wild where the dragon Pokemon would fight until it was exhausted and returned to normal or was knocked back into its senses. Drampa looked around once more this time it seemed to be taking its time and instead of looking at air its sights landed on the crowd of people. Through the dragon's eyes everything and everyone was a colored red, Drampa could see the people, but their fear did not register to the dragon and all it felt was anger. Its eyes landed on the sight of a young girl who was struggling to even stand on the Ice Rink. Drampa started walking forward when before it didn't move at all and seeing this new movement caused more panic for people. The dragon was slowly moving as flames started appearing on its lips getting ready to fire an attack. Everyone else was running away and leaving the girl behind as Drampa grew closer and closer.

==========

[Drampa's moves are the following: Dragon Pulse, Extrasensory, Echoed Voice, and Dragonbreath.]

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:04 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxxxUser Image

Skylar tried to ignore the looks of amusement she got from other people as she slipped forwards and into the wall. Curse ice! She was never taught how to ice skate, let alone walk smoothly on icy surfaces. When she got her hands on Ven, he was getting the biggest lecture of his life! She'd have to think about buying a leash too, if he couldn't obey her then Ven needed to be punished. When he learned he couldn't just walk off, then she'll think about letting him walk a bit more freely. She grit her teeth, legs shaking as she held on the the railing for dear life. This was humiliating, but on the bright side at least she hadn't seen any students she knew from school here. If anyone saw her like this, she'd die of embarrassment. She clenched the railing harder, a hard glare sent towards where Ven was somehow sliding to.

She took a cautious step forwards, her feet not slipping too terribly. Her eyes hardened, and Ace flew over head and watched from above. Skylar wobbled a bit forwards, again, ignoring the laughs she heard along the way. She blew some hair out of her face, her cheeks red from the cold (no, they were NOT red from embarrassment... they weren't!). She moved a bit faster, and just when she thought she had a handle on the ice it all went to hell. Loud booming noises appeared all around her, people screaming. She snapped her head to the side, the ground shaking violently. Her legs slipped forwards, sideways, and moved at impossible angles as she struggled to keep her balance "w... what in Arceus, ouch!" she shouted, as the fleeing skaters shoved into her. She felt like she was getting pushed and shoved around like a ping pong. Eventually, she slammed into the ice and slid far into the middle of the ring. She groaned, holding her head a bit "Arceus people are you TRYING to kill me? You uncivilized Mankey-" she stopped, gulping as she noticed the large pokemon in front of her. Oh, guess that's why everyone was running. What kind of pokemon was that?

Her eyes moved from side to side, her breathing picking up. Her muscles tensed, she was the only one left here, no one else had stayed. Her eyes widened and the angered pokemon seemed to be moving towards her now. Skylar didn't miss the flames moving around the dragon's mouth "h... hey now, no need to get violent... HEY THAT ALMOST HIT ME YOU CRAZY DRAGON!" she yelped as she dodged some flames that shot towards her. She skidded across the ice, scampering away the best she could. She felt ridiculous, and she looked like a new born deer trying to walk. Limbs flailed around as she moved out of the way of another attack "For Arceus sake what did I do to you? Shoot, shoot!" she cried, diving away from another shot. She couldn't move on this ice, she was struggling just to stand! She was already tired, her body aching from the odd movement. It looked like she was a rage doll on the ice "Ace do something! U... use supersonic!" she shouted.

Honestly Skylar thought she'd have more composure than this, but for her this was honestly life or death right now. This wasn't a friendly battle, this... this pokemon was TRYING to harm her. She took calming breaths, sweat dripping down her forehead. Composure, that's what she needed. She gulped her eyes sharpening "Ace do it, use supersonic and then follow up with arial ace!" she commanded. Honestly, supersonic might make things worse... however, she needed to take a chance. She needed to do something, if she could confuse the dragon even for a second that meant she had one more second to get herself out of this mess. She slipped more, bruises forming on her arms, knees, and legs from all her falls. She grit her teeth, before standing up. She wobbled a bit, struggling to keep a firm stance on the ice. There was nothing more Skylar hated more other than not having control over herself.

((Out.Of.Cute-Dragons: x13 rare candies used on Ace))

P O K E M O N
► P A R T Y

User Image
Level: 28
Move Set:
Roost
Air cutter
User Image

User Image
Move Set:
Leer (100%)
Pursuit (100% Accuracy)
User Image

I N V E N T O R Y
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

User Imagex1

► M E D I C I N E :

User Image x0

► B E R R I E S :

User Image x1
        User Image x1
        User Image x2
        User Image x2
        User Image x1

► K E Y - I T E M S :

► MISCELLANEOUS

User Image x1
        User Image x1
        User Image x1
        User Image x1
        User Image x1
        User Image x1
        teUser Image x1
        User Image x1
        User Image x1

► EVOLUTION STONES:

► TMS & HMS

M EGA STONES

Xiatian Li

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:15 pm
SpazzticPanda1311

User Image
Marco Guerrero Katsuragi
I am learning to be strong

When the tournament came to an abrupt end, Marco was just as confused as everyone in the stadium. Officer Jenny didn't really give much of an explanation and the other police officers quickly started guiding everyone to the exits. Marco was bummed out about the tournament ending, but he wasn't sure if he would have even been able to participate. His partner, Silvano, had disappeared since the moment they were announced they would be partners. Marco wasn't thrilled about the idea either, but he wasn't going to disobey a teacher's orders and he still wanted to take place in the tournament. However, all those ideas were now out the window and when the sounds of roars followed by the screams of people erupted from outside, the tournament was the last thing on the young boy's mind. The officers tried to calm everyone down and Marco admitted that he was feeling very worried at the chaos happening around him. Once outside the stadium he no longer stayed with the group that of people; all the panic was infectious and he was starting to feel claustrophobic with all the grown ups and people much taller than him crowding around him. He wanted to see what was happening with his own eyes so he ventured out into the district and maybe find some familiar faces or better yet a teacher.

Marco didn't know how he reached the Ice Rink or what drove him to that area. Perhaps it was all the people running out or that the Ice Rink would be one of those areas where a lot of students would gather. His chances of finding an Academy Employee and/or a teacher were greater here. There was also the sounds of roars coming from inside the Ice Rink. Marco saw all the people exit, but he was able to slip through them albeit with some difficulty. Once he was inside the Ice Rink his eyes were immediately drawn to the Pokemon and the source of all the roars. The Pokemon standing before him was unlike any other that he had seen before. The long-neck Pokemon looked friendly except for the angry eyes and the fact that everyone was running away from it. Marco looked around, but didn't see any familiar faces until he heard someone's voice; it was a voice that normally yelled at him, and while she was yelling, there was something off about her tone. The boy rushed to one of the entrances into the rink and spotted Skylar trying to get away from the Pokemon, but slipping. His eyes widen, what was she doing there? And why didn't anyone tried to help her? Marco gripped the wall tightly in frustration, everyone was just running away and their fear was blinding them even to the point of ignoring someone that needed help. The boy hit the wall and started running along the wall to the other side. "Charmander! Murkrow! I need your help," Marco summoned his Pokemon from their Poke Ball, "we have to help Skylar no matter what so we need to grab that Pokemon's attention." He took out his Poke Gear and turned on the Pokedex feature, but the device as not giving him any information on the Pokemon, not even its name. The boy frowned, but stopped once he reached the other side of the rink where he was facing the giant Pokemon's back. "Take these guys, we're going to need all the help we can get," he started giving his Pokemon all the Rare Candies that he had on hand until one remained. "Okay let's get its attention....HEY YOU! OVER HERE!" Marco shouted on the top of his lungs, but the long-neck Pokemon didn't listen to him.

"Charmander use Ember and Murkrow use Pursuit!" Charmander jumped on top of the wall and fired off three small orbs. Murkrow soared into the sky before diving down to attack the Pokemon with his beak. The attacks just struck the long-neck Pokemon's back, but they bounced off not doing much damage or drawing its attention. Marco noticed Skylar's Noibat also attacking the new Pokemon, but its focus still seemed to remain on Skylar. "Hey you long-neck bully! Leave her alone!" the black-haired boy continued to shout while Charmander and Murkrow repeated their attacks with not much success. Marco looked around for something to help him make more noise, but there wasn't anything useful. "We have to try something else...well if Ember is not doing anything then maybe..." Marco looked at Charmander, "alright we gotta hit that Pokemon with your strongest move, use Dragon Rage!" Charmander nodded as he opened his mouth to charge for the attack. The fire on his tail started growing larger in size, burning strongly, as a sphere of fire started forming from inside Charmander's mouth. The fire lizard shot the sphere at the long-neck Pokemon and the sphere grew in size while it traveled across the ice rink. There was a small blast when the attack hit the raging Pokemon's back and this time the attack was not just brushed off. The long-neck Pokemon became still for a moment and then suddenly turned its head towards Marco and Charmander's direction. The boy's eyes widen in shock as he realized that his planned had worked; he had the Pokemon's attack. Ember, a fire-type move, had almost no effect on this Pokemon, but Dragon Rage (Which was a dragon-type move) seemed to have actually done something. "Its...a dragon."

Fire started forming around the dragon Pokemon's lips as it stared at the boy and his fire Pokemon. "Char!" the fire lizard shouted to grab his friend's attention. Marco snapped out of his realization, their plan had worked meaning they know needed to make sure this dragon Pokemon's attention stayed on them. "That's right we're over here!" the dragon Pokemon roared again, but not before unleashing a stream of fire from its mouth. Marco and Charmander quickly jumped out of the way with Marco receiving some extra help from Murkrow who used his feet to pull the boy away faster. The attack had left scorch marks on the wall. Marco was on the ground panting, but once again he received help from Murkrow who used his feet to have him stand up. "Thank you...looks like we got his attention so now we just have to keep it," Marco gulped down a lump forming on his chest, "Murkrow please go help Skylar, Charmander and I can handle this." The black avian Pokemon was not convinced and he did not want to leave the boy's side, "please! Once Skylar is safe and out of the rink then you can join us." Murkrow was still hesitant, but nodded at the boy's request. Marco smiled at his avian friend and then turned to Charmander, "use Dragon Rage again!" the fire lizard fired another large flame sphere. The dragon Pokemon fired another stream of fire and the two attacks clashed, but the stream was much stronger and it cut right through the sphere causing a small explosion. Murkrow took the opportunity to fly to Skylar's side to aid her; the avian Pokemon called for Noibat's help, they needed to work quickly or Marco was going to be a goner.

==========

Pokemon:
User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 16 + 4 = 20
Nature: Naive
Ability: Blaze
Experience: 750/1000
Move Set:

► Scratch
      ► Dragon Rage
      ► Ember
      ► Smokescreen

User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 8 + 10 = 18
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Insomnia
Experience: 0/1000

Move Set:
      ► Peck => Wing Attack
      ► Astonish
      ► Pursuit
      Haze

Inventory:
      ► P O K E B A L L S :
        User Image x1

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :
        User Image x1

► K E Y - I T E M S :
        User Image
        User Image
        ↦ Mysterious Letter

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
        User Image x15 => 1
        User Image x1
        User Image x1
        User Image x1

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:57 am
User Image
xxxxxxxxxUser Image

Skylar finally managed to stand upwards, her arms out to help keep her balance stable. She didn't know what she was going to do, at this rate she really would die or get seriously injured by this pokemon. She chewed the inside of her cheeks, she wouldn't cry. She'd never cry, crying was a weakness. She wouldn't cry like this, not because she was about to die. All humans died, that was fact. It just depends on when and how you die, and if Skylar was going to have to die she'd die fighting at least. She owned her parents and Alana that much. Her thoughts drifted towards her vice president, what would she had done? Skylar pondered the thought, but quickly discarded it. First off Skylar wouldn't let Alana be in this situation in the first place, it was a silly question. However, that didn't stop the worry she didn't know she had bubbling up in her chest. Was the girl alone out here like she was, getting attacked? She bit her lip, no time to dwell on it. If Alana wasn't strong enough to get through an attack like this, that was as far as she was meant to go. As harsh as that sounded, it was the truth.

Shaking her head, she watched as Ace proceeded with his attacks. Air cutter seemed to do absolutely nothing, but supersonic did seem to have sort of effect. The dragon pokemons attacks started to miss more frequently, that was good. Her ears twitched as she heard a voice, one she knew but honestly wasn't sure she was happy to hear. Her head snapped over towards the boy running towards them. Marco. She scowled, as he tried to get the dragons attention. Marcos pokemon started unleashing their own attacks, but they seemed to just bounce harmlessly off. Skylar rolled her eyes, ok so those attacks didn't work either. She tried scanning the pokemon, but there was no data on it whatsoever. How were they going to deal with this pokemon?

However, Marco them ordered charmander to use dragon rage. Dragon rage?! Charmander was able to use such a move? Since when? She just stared as the moved seemed to be super effective. Dragon, of course it was a dragon type. Ace was a dragon type too, but Ace didn't know any dragon type moves. This was frustrating, Ace couldn't fight as well because he knew no dragon type moves. Still she had to do something, she'd just have to use another tactic to fight. Somehow in her scramble she managed to scoop Ven in her arms. That's right! Ven has the ability to use illusion, could she use that to her advantage somehow? She pursed her lips, and only noticed the Murkrow fly towards her. Her eyes narrowed "I don't need your help! Worry about yourself you moron!" she shouted, slipping a few more times.

Was he crazy? The dragon was going after him, and NOW he was sending his pokemon to help her when he clearly needed help more? That stubborn, moronic, mankey! She huffed, before she noticed Ace swoop down and land on her other shoulder. The two birds proceeded to drag her to the walls of the ice rink, helping her when she was about to fall. Once to the wall, she swiftly moved out of the rink. He feet his solid ground, and her tense muscles relaxed "oh thank Arceus, I am NEVER going near ice rinks again" she panted, before looking up.

Her eyes moved towards murkrow, she knew that this pokemon had to of known her dislike for Marco. It had been there when she had shouted at him a few times if she remembered correctly "I'm fine, get going. Just this once... just this once I won't insult Marco alright. I'll think of something so go on and help him" she said, shooing Murkrow away with her hand. Once the pokemon flew back towards his trainter, Skylar looked at Ven "you're going to help us now you troublemaker, it's the least you can do understand?" she said sharply. Ven seemed to sink back into her chest, but nodded. He knew better than to play around in a situation like this. With that done, she explained what she wanted Ven to do and he nodded. She really hoped this worked.

While Ven ran to a place that he could get a better angle, Skylar ran towards Marco. Shortly after she ran, another loud roar could be heard. Skylar moved her eyes to the side, smirking as she saw a second Drampa. She took note how the Drampa that was attacking Marco seemed to switch targets to the new dragon in the area. While it was occupied, Skylar made use of some parkour skills she learned when she was younger. Eventually she made it over to Marco, and yanked him by the collar. She then proceeded to drag him with her behind some bleachers. She moved him to the side "quite" she said, before poking her head out to see what was happening. It seemed that Drampa, the real one wasn't to happy with this second Drampa's appearance.

Skylar turned back towards Marco "this isn't going to last long, Ven isn't strong enough to keep that illusion going forever" she murmured. She then turned towards Marco, her hands crossed "what were you thinking you moron! You could have died out there trying to play hero" she scolded quietly enough not to draw attention. She rubbed her temples "I will never understand you, how did you even get here? Wasn't everyone at the stadium?" she questioned. She quickly shook her head "you know what, don't answer that... doesn't matter, you're here and we have to deal with that" she said, nodding her head towards Drampa.

Skylar decided not to mention that he probably saw her falling around on the ice earlier, she'd question him about it later. For now they needed to do something. She pursed her lips, biting her lip "just this once" she said, repeating what she said to Murkrow. She turned to look at Marco "just this once will I cooperate with you, no more names... no more insults, but this is the first and last time... I'm only paying you back for earlier. I don't like owing people,and after this we're back to normal got it? This doesn't mean we're friends, I'm only doing this because I owe you for earlier, which need I remind you was foolish? Who does that?" she questioned, frowning. She groaned, shaking her head "right no names, ok. Look if we're going to seriously work together no more heroics, we need a plan. We can't just go out and wing it, not against an opponent like that. At this rate we're both dead, so here's what we need to do, you have a pokemon with a dragon type move right?" she asked, her eyes moving towards Charmander.

She continued "As much as I'd love to attack, Ace doesn't know any dragon type moves... and since Ace is a dragon Ace will be at a heavy disadvantage because of this" she explained. She tapped her arm "however, Ven can use illusions and we can use that as an advantage. You have the fire power, I have the decoy strategies. I distract, you attack... do you understand Marco? This is the only tactic we can use to beat that thing, and so that brings me to my next question... If you want to work together you need to promise you won't abandon your role" she said, eying him. She looked sternly at him, eyes narrowing "no heroics, no rescues, no going off course. No matter what happens do NOT come and try to save me. I'm not a damsel in distress and I'm perfectly fine with protecting myself as long as I'm not on the ice. Promise Marco, or you're better off running away... because if you take a hit, or you try to play hero we both die... do you, do you understand what i'm saying? If you can't attack, we can't finish the dragon off. As much as I loath to admit this, I can't fight that dragon... but you can, you get what I'm saying don't you?" she asked once more.

She didn't want to do what she was about to do, but what choice did she have? It was do this or have a higher risk failing. She bit her lip hard, drawing some blood. The intensity in her eyes sharpened, to the point it might have even intimidated Marco "promise me right now, don't break what little trust I'm forcing myself to give you Marco Guerrero Katsuragi" she said lowly, eyes never leaving his. She outstretched her hand, waiting for him to promise her.

P O K E M O N
► P A R T Y

User Image
Move Set:
Roost
Air cutter
User Image

User Image
Move Set:
Leer (100%)
Pursuit (100% Accuracy)
User Image

I N V E N T O R Y
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

User Imagex1

► M E D I C I N E :

User Image x0

► B E R R I E S :

User Image x1
        User Image x1
        User Image x2
        User Image x2
        User Image x1

► K E Y - I T E M S :

► MISCELLANEOUS

User Image x1
        User Image x1
        User Image x1
        User Image x1
        User Image x1
        User Image x1
        teUser Image x1
        User Image x1
        User Image x1

► EVOLUTION STONES:

► TMS & HMS

M EGA STONES

Shadow of Miracles

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:31 pm
SpazzticPanda1311

User Image
Marco Guerrero Katsuragi

Marco shield himself from the strong gusts created when the two dragon-type attacks clashed and exploded. His back hit the wall, but he was more or less okay, the young boy didn't have time to stay still as the dragon Pokemon fired another fire stream. This time when the boy dashed out of the way he slide on the ground, like those baseball players he occasionally saw on TV, in order to increase his distance from the blast radius. Charmander was better build to handle these attacks and due to his speedy nature he could move out of the way fast enough to dodge most of the attack. The fire lizard tried to fire another Dragon Rage towards the Drampa, but this time the dragon Pokemon countered by using Echoed Voice. Both Marco and Charmander covered their ears from the piercing cries; it seemed that their long-neck foe was not going to let Charmander use another attack. The black-haired boy was panting, his heart was beating fast and dodging those attacks had really strained his body from having to push himself in bursts. However, he refused to give up until Skylar was safely out of the Ice Rink. Much to the boy's joy he heard Murkrow's cries indicating him that his avian friend had managed to assist Skylar. "Alright way to go!" Marco cheered feeling relief, but that quickly changed when he saw the dragon Pokemon take his attention away from Charmander to look at Mukrow. His eyes widen as he watched the giant Pokemon shoot his stream of fire towards the flying-type Pokemon's direction.

"Watch out!" Marco shouted, his voice ringing with worry. Murkrow managed to spin in the air to dodge the attack, but the blast from the stream striking the ceiling had knocked Murkrow out of balance; the avian Pokemon was falling to the ground. The young boy immediately started running towards Murkrow as he was falling from the air. Marco managed to catch his Pokemon before he hit the ground and he was quickly joined by Charmander who had rush to check on his Poke-friend. "Murkrow are you okay?" "Char, char!" the avian Pokemon slowly opened his eye to the sight of his friends looking at him with worried expressions. Murkrow nodded, the blast really shook him, but thanks to Marco catching him, he avoided any serious damage that fall would have caused. Their celebration was short-lived as both Pokemon watched their human friend being dragged away by the collar towards some bleachers; the two Pokemon blinked and then quickly followed after their friend's kidnapper. Marco didn't know what was happening and when his butt hit the ground after being dragged by the collar he groaned in pain, "ouch." He was quickly silenced by none other than Skylar. What was she doing here? Why didn't she escape this area while she had the chance? The boy was very confused especially now that there seemed to be two of those long-neck Pokemon! Were they multiplying or something? His attention returned to Skylar as she scolded him for trying to play 'hero' and she was right for doing so since he had just put his life in danger. Marco opened his mouth to explain about Officer Jenny's announcement, the evacuation, and the roars, but once again he was quickly silenced by Skylar who instead push on about a more immediate concern: the dragon.

They were a very unlikely duo, they did not get along, and most of their interactions would be described in shouts and insults (most coming from Skylar). The only thing they had in common was that they were classmates and that they were apparently the only people in the entire academy that could see the ghost of a girl trapped inside the Supernatural club-room. However, their current situation was dire and instead of choosing safety, Skylar decided to return and help him. She made it very clear that she was only doing this because he didn't want to owe him anything, but even so she was risking her life so perhaps they were both fools (of course he would never say that out loud or he would be clobbered). Skylar was really confused by his decision to help her and even pondered his foolish action, but things were clear for the boy. "I do," Marco answered even though he knew it was meant as a rhetorical question, "no one else was doing anything to help, they were just running away. I was not going to leave you alone while that Pokemon attacked you." There was no doubt in his voice, he was speaking honestly and even he was surprised by his own words and how truthful they were. He didn't need to think about helping her or anyone, his body knew what he wanted to do before his mind even registered the situation. That kind of rush response was probably foolish and unsafe for him, but to him it was better than running away and ignoring the situation in front of him. Skylar made a very good point, he couldn't just go out and start attacking that long-neck Pokemon without some kind of plan. Doing something like had placed him in a very dangerous situation already and if it wasn't for Skylar's help than he would have been a goner. They needed to work together to pull out of his situation and the lavender-haired girl was already working on a plan.

Looks like Skylar had arrived at the same conclusion that he did; that unidentified Pokemon was a dragon-type which was why Charmander's dragon-type attack was effective. Her plan wasn't complicated, distract and attack, but that didn't mean that it would simple to pull off. The dragon Pokemon was clearly aware of its own weakness which was why it started preventing Charmander from attacking. Skylar would need to use all her resources to keep the long-neck dragon distracted so that Charmander could attack. He was already feeling doubtful, but his worries were halted by Skylar's stern eyes. She was dead serious about making sure he didn't abandon his role as the fire power. Skylar could give some pretty ice cold looks, but this time her eyes were different; they were ablaze with an intensity that paralyzed him in wonder. She was putting her complete trust in this plan which meant that she had place a lot of trust on him doing his job. They would both be fighting for their lives as well as the lives of their Pokemon. This was a lot for two 11 year old students, but he couldn't run away. He just couldn't refuse when he had such eyes relying on him. Marco closed his eyes and took a deep breath, his Pokemon joined him seeing that their friend needed to make decision. Skylar called out to him and the black-haired boy opened his eyes -which had changed colors-
and reached for the hand that was waiting for him to complete the promise. "I promise, Skylar Moore, I will not abandon my role. I will attack the dragon when it is distracted and I will place my trust in you like you're placing your trust in me." red eyes stared back at intense blue orbs as he made his promise to Skylar. Charmander and Murkrow looked at each other and nodded feeling very confident at the moment. They would defeat this dragon!

"Charmander and I will handle the fire power so please take Murkrow with you," Marco took out his Poke Gear and looked over his Pokemon's moves, "he's learned some new moves so he'll be more helpful to you. One of his new moves is Haze and it might come in handy if you're in a pinch. We can also use Murkrow if we need to relay any messages to each other." The avian Pokemon moved over to Skylar's side and he would follow Skylar's orders as he was instructed by his friend. "We're ready to start so just say the word and we'll begin," Marco locked eyes with Skylar as if saying a silent message, 'we will both walk out of his alive'.

==========

Pokemon:
User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Move Set:

► Scratch
      ► Dragon Rage
      ► Ember
      ► Smokescreen

User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 8 + 10 = 18
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Insomnia
Experience: 0/1000

Move Set:
      ► Peck => Wing Attack
      ► Astonish
      ► Pursuit
      Haze

Inventory:
      ► P O K E B A L L S :
        User Image x1

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :
        User Image x1

► K E Y - I T E M S :
        User Image
        User Image
        ↦ Mysterious Letter

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
        User Image x15 => 1
        User Image x1
        User Image x1
        User Image x1

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:35 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxxxUser Image

Skylar made sure that Marco was silent as Ven delt with the raging dragon. She needed to get out there soon, Ven wouldn't last long against such a high leveled opponent like that. It was only when Skylar deemed the dragon far enough away that she let Marco speak. He told her about what has happened, and about the mysterious person. When she asked about the person in more detail, she was given little to go off. However, it was enough. She could use this information to her advantage. When things looked bleak she could use this as a trump card, a last ditch effort to draw 100% of its attention. She'd use this information well. She then turned back to Marco as he stated that no one else was doing anything to help, and that they were just running away. Sklyar rolled her eyes "of course they would run, any logical human would... that's a dragon, it could kill us very easily if it wanted to" she commented. She pursed her lips as he stated that he wasn't going to leave her alone while that pokemon attacked her. She sighed, running a hand through her hair "don't do it again, you'll get yourself killed" she said, before moving on.

Skylar eyed him, letting him make the decision he needed to make. He either promised her, or he needed to leave. It was as simple as that. Once he turned towards her. He seemed surprised at first, maybe even intimidated by her intense gaze. However, he returned it with his own intensity. Skylar didn't flinch, but there was surprise mixed in her gaze. Those eyes, she's seen them before when he got angry... maybe they did that when he was emotional? She didn't know, but she could tell that he was serious. He shook her hand, promising her that he wouldn't abandon his role and that he could attack while she distracted. He also added that he'd trust her like she was trusting him. She shook his hand, her grip tight before she released his hand "good, don't forget those words" she said, before moving her head back towards the dragon. She pursed her lips once more, taking a deep breath as she calmed herself. She could feel her hand shake a bit, which she knew was normal. She was still a child, whether she liked that or not. She'd never been in a situation quite like this, in fact she was pretty sure she was barely holding it together right now. She griped her shaking hand, taking a moment to calm down more.

She stood, standing tall and determined "this is it, we're starting now. Get a hold of yourself and stay composed, any mistake could get you killed... the same applies to me" she said. Ace flew to her side, she looked over one last time at Marco "don't screw up, and just so you know... you're eyes are blazing red right now" she said, before sprinting off. She looked around, ducking a bit as she noticed Ven dodge some attacks. She jumped on the bleachers "Ven! Lure the dragon over there, we need to keep it away from Marco... you have my permission to play some tricks!" she shouted, as she moved closer. Ven seemed to give her a pleased smile, and it giggled as the second dragon sudden vanished from sight. The real dragon cried out in rage, smashing some benches as it looked around for the dragon that was just there. Skylar was just in view "hey stupid! you lost your child because you're a bad parent, I mean come on! Who leaves their child and lets someone steal them away? Did I mention only moronic parents do that!" she yelled. Oh boy, that definitely got its attention.

She jumped, dodging the attack thrown at her. Well it was safe to say she had the dragon's attention now. She jumped, dodged, and dove out of the way of multiple attacks. She whipped her head around, before Ven jumped in and caused another illusion. The dragon would see nothing but mist, clouding it's vision as Ven took on the form of Noibat. It taunted the dragon, flying and swooping in and out of its vision. Skylar gulped as the dragon rages even more, as it started shooting out random shots towards her general direction. Skylar felt the heat of a dragon rage that barely grazed her. Her shoulder stung, but it was only a minor burn. She panted, as she continued to hold the dragon's attention. She just hoped that Marco was doing his part of the job like he promised.

P O K E M O N
► P A R T Y

User Image
Move Set:
Roost
Air cutter
User Image

User Image
Move Set:
Leer (100%)
Pursuit (100% Accuracy)
User Image

I N V E N T O R Y
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

User Imagex1

► M E D I C I N E :

User Image x0

► B E R R I E S :

User Image x1
        User Image x1
        User Image x2
        User Image x2
        User Image x1

► K E Y - I T E M S :

► MISCELLANEOUS

User Image x1
        User Image x1
        User Image x1
        User Image x1
        User Image x1
        User Image x1
        teUser Image x1
        User Image x1
        User Image x1

► EVOLUTION STONES:

► TMS & HMS

M EGA STONES

Shadow of Miracles

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

Shadow of Miracles 02
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:59 pm
SpazzticPanda1311

User Image
Marco Guerrero Katsuragi

After getting scolded by Skylar about his reckless behavior, the unlikely pair agreed to support each other. Marco knew that despite how cold his club president acted, she cared about people or at the very least she didn't want to see anyone risk or throw their lives away. After all, she was here right now and she was ready to fight for their lives and having someone like that next to him made him feel much more confident. The two students shook hands and thus their vow was formed. Marco wasn't completely oblivious and even he noticed the way that Skylar's hand was shaking. She was nervous and she had every right to be; Marco reached out his hand to touch her shoulder, but before his hand got any closer she stood up; her strength returning to her as well as her confidence. The black-haired boy stood up as well and nodded at her. Marco blinked when she mentioned that his eyes were blazing red and before he could react, she had taken off. His eyes had changed colors and normally that would sent him into a spiral of worries, but he couldn't afford that right now; he needed to remain focus. He was surprised by his own calm state and he watched everything unfold him with clarity, he even felt strangely confident about the situation. What is happening to me? he pondered to himself, was he having some kind of delay reaction to their situation? Even Skylar needed a moment to compose herself before their plan began. Yet he felt like he was ready since the moment he took hold of Skylar's hand.

"No time to think about that now..." Marco muttered to himself then turned to his Pokemon, "Charmander let's get ready to attack. Murkrow go after Skylar and help her out no matter what." Both Pokemon nodded and Mukrow took off after the purple-haired girl while Charmander remained by Marco's side. Once the dragon's Pokemon attention was grabbed by Skylar and her Zorua, Marco quickly moved out of the bleachers and ran over to the walls of the ice rink. Charmander jumped on top of the wall and got ready as he charged his tail flame. "Charmander use Dragon Rage!" when the long-neck dragon had his head turned, the orange fire lizard opened his mouth to fire a charge sphere of energy. The balls of fire crashed against the dragon's head causing a mini explosion upon impact. The dragon seemed to cry out and even stumble a little from the unexpected attack. [b"Let's move!" Marco directed as the duo moved around the rink so they would not be spotted. They hid and waited for the rampaging dragon to be distracted again and once it turned its head away from them, the two jumped out for another attack. [b"Fire second Dragon Rage," Charmander charged another attack as the fire on his tail grew in size. The sphere of energy struck the dragon on its neck causing another explosion. Once again the dragon seemed to stumble as it tried to regain its bearings.

Meanwhile, Murkrow was at the front lines along with Zorua (who had transformed into Noibat) and the two flying mons moved to disrupt the large pokemon's vision. In frustration their foe started firing random attacks and Murkrow was forced to perform some tricky maneuvering to avoid the flames; he had nearly been struck with that attack before, but not this time! He would not be caught off-guard again. Since the dragon was well distracted, Marco took this opportunity to unleash as many attacks on the long-neck Pokemon as they were allowed. "Don't stop Charmander, his back is to us and this is the perfect opportunity!" Charmander fired a Dragon's Rage one after another, the fire lizard was sweating from fatigue, but he would not give up not until their foe was taken down. "Hang on buddy, you can do it. We have to do our part, Skylar and the others are depending on us." Marco's eyes searched for his club president as the beast before them seemed to be slowing down with each attack.

==========

Pokemon:
User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Move Set:

► Scratch
      ► Dragon Rage