Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Inactive Amphitrite City Locations
[Y1: Leoconoe District] Leoconoe Train Station Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 11:17 pm
User Image
Elaine Myers

▪Mood: --- II ▫House: ---- II ▪Where: --- II ▫With Who: --- II ▪Word Count: 0 II ▫Key-Items: --- II ▪Miscellaneous: ---

Elaine sighed, as she slowly made her way off the train. She was pleasantly surprised when the school said that she could go along on this field trip of sorts. She was happy, and this would give her some time to watch over Ray. She was terribly worried about the boy, and she really was hurting that Ray never told her about what had happened. She nearly had a heart attack when she learned the truth from the nurse one day. When she confronted him, he refused to speak to her and even threw a tantrum. He even bit her! Though his bite wasn't all that harmful since his jaw strength wasn't all that strong. It was still a hard hit to her emotionally. How had they grown so far apart in such little time? Rina's death much have really did a heavy number on Ray, more so than she thought. Though that was probably her fault, she didn't regret telling Kirsi about Rina but... she should have done it when they were both together to alleviate the situation.

Sighing, she place a hand on her cheek, there was no use dwelling on it. She watched as the students left the train one by one, some seemed really excited. She was glad for that, now if only her nephew could be happy too. Oh Rina, if only you were still here to slap some sense back into him. She was at a loss of what to do, it made her sad to see Ray like that. She tried to move her thoughts towards something else, and instead focused on the weather. It really reminded her of Snowpoint city. She did miss it, maybe she'd go visit during winter break if the school allowed it.

((Out.Of.Cute-Flowers: ))

▫Occupation: Gardener II ▪Pokeballs: --- II ▫Items: --- II ▪Berries: --- II ▫Medicine: --- II ▪Total Word Count: 1,065

User Image
▪Pokemon: Shiny Gardevior (Eliza) II ▫Gender: ♀ II ▪Nature: Timid II ▫Level: 30 II ▪Ability: Telepathy II ▫Experience: 0
▪Move Set: Shadow Sneak Teleport Dazzling Gem Heal Pulse II ▫Friendship Level: Max

User Image

User Image
▪Pokemon: Milotic (Aurora) II ▫Gender: ♀ II ▪Nature: Bold II ▫Level: 30 II ▪Ability: Marvel Scale II ▫Experience: 0
▪Move Set: Surf Aqua Tail Rain Dance Ice Beam II ▫Friendship Level: Max

User Image

User Image
▪Pokemon: Leafeon (Leon) II ▫Gender: ♂ II ▪Nature: Jolly II ▫Level: 30 II ▪Ability: Chlorophyll II ▫Experience: 0
▪Move Set: Sunny Day Grass Whistle Iron Tail Magical Leaf II ▫Friendship Level: Max

User Image

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 10:54 am
►Ҥakeem Miles: Daycare Assistant

ɪ hide the recessive part of me that was looked down upon
ɪt's why there's meaning in standing here

үou've got to be the one you want

User ImageUser Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

It seemed that Hakeem was finally able to get a vacation after all. Which was surprising since he didn't get to go to the Lamia festival that was held earlier this year. And when he said vacation, he really meant vacation as unlike the teachers, he didn't have the side job of monitoring the students. Sure he could look out for their safety but he didn't have to be stationed somewhere like the teachers would be.

Hakeem grabbed his bag and started to get out of the train so he could see this district for himself. "Sorry, excuse me..." he said as he tried to get through.. "Pardon me..." he said as squeezed past one woman going out of the door and almost bumped into another woman who was standing there

"Sorry about that..." as his bag were pushed back behind him to keep them from the hitting the woman. "Sorry about that miss." He apologized..."Sorry. like they haven't seen a guy carrying bags before."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Team:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    Pokemon: Big Mama
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Level: 30
    Nature: Relaxed
    Ability: Healer
    Experience: 0/1000
    Move Set:

► Heal Bell
        ► Soft-Boiled
        ► Metronome
        ► Dazzling Gleam

Pokemon: Fae
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Nature: Timid
    Ability: Cute Charm
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Fairy Wind
        ► Disarming Voice
        ► Draining Kiss
        ► Iron Tail

Pokemon: Lil' Mama
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Level: 25
    Nature: Calm
    Ability: Regenerator
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Helping Hand
        ► Secret Power
        ►Heal Bell
        ► Draining Kiss

Inventory:

Mood:
    Attire:
    OOC:

SpazzticPanda1311

үou never lose yourself

βecause even fooling myself like changed into betrayal
    Ί put away things like my hatred and even my compassion by sacrificing myself

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
    Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
    • Citizen 200
    • Perfect Attendance 400
    • Partygoer 500

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
    • Unleash the Beast 100
    • Megathread 100
    PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 2:03 pm
    User Image
    Elaine Myers

▪Mood: --- II ▫House: ---- II ▪Where: --- II ▫With Who: --- II ▪Word Count: 0 II ▫Key-Items: --- II ▪Miscellaneous: ---

Elaine hadn't really been paying attention to her surroundings, she was sort of standing still in one place. So when more passengers started flooding off the train, she shouldn't have been surprised that someone bumped into her. She tipped forwards, her balance swaying. However, she was used to losing her balance for reasons she won't go into detail. So she easily stopped herself from crashing to the ground. She then heard a voice behind her, her head turning towards the side as she noticed a man apologizing. He was carrying bags, which Elaine didn't really mind. He was probably on vacation. He looked familiar though, but Elaine didn't know why. She quickly regained her composure, and waved her hand back and forth in front of her face "oh no, I'm the one who should apologize... I guess daydreaming in the middle of the street isn't the smartest idea" he said, laughing a bit weakly.

She hoped the man wasn't annoyed with her, though she could understand why he would be. She was just in such deep thought that she hadn't even heard him coming from behind her, and the place she decided to stand at wasn't the best either. He rubbed the back of her head, "again I apologize, it wasn't your fault at all... I really need to pay more attention before someone gets hurt" she said, before slowly stepping to the side and out of the man's way.

▫Occupation: Gardener II ▪Pokeballs: --- II ▫Items: --- II ▪Berries: --- II ▫Medicine: --- II ▪Total Word Count: 1,065

User Image
    ▪Pokemon: Shiny Gardevior (Eliza) II ▫Gender: ♀ II ▪Nature: Timid II ▫Level: 30 II ▪Ability: Telepathy II ▫Experience: 0
    ▪Move Set: Shadow Sneak Teleport Dazzling Gem Heal Pulse II ▫Friendship Level: Max

User Image

User Image
    ▪Pokemon: Milotic (Aurora) II ▫Gender: ♀ II ▪Nature: Bold II ▫Level: 30 II ▪Ability: Marvel Scale II ▫Experience: 0

User Image

User Image
    ▪Pokemon: Leafeon (Leon) II ▫Gender: ♂ II ▪Nature: Jolly II ▫Level: 30 II ▪Ability: Chlorophyll II ▫Experience: 0
    ▪Move Set: Sunny Day Grass Whistle Iron Tail Magical Leaf II ▫Friendship Level: Max

User Image

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 2:32 pm
    Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
    Hitsukei
    murruelecreuset

User Image
    Marco Guerrero Katsuragi
    I am learning to be strong

"My favorite color is red too!" Marco replied with more excitement that was probably necessary. However, he really did find it amazing that there was someone who liked the same color that he did. He also saw the irony of liking the color red since his eyes sometimes changed to the color red. The color was a darker shade, but a lot of people would place it under the red color and it was this change of color in his eyes that had caused him a lot of problems. Even though he should hate his eyes and the color red, he didn't. Red was still his favorite color, but since so many people were afraid of him when his eyes changed color he just assumed that people naturally disliked the color red. Hearing that Maria liked the color red and it was actually her favorite color just made him feel glad, relieved. For the remainder of the ride, they just talked and tried to get to know each other a little more. Just very simple things like favorite food, their favorite song or style of music, and any hobbies they might have; it was like a game of 20 questions. Every now and then, he would look by the window and point out things that he saw as they passed by the Lamia district and entered to this new district. "It's snowing..." Marco commented with wide and curious eyes as he looked closer at the window so he could see the scenery.

Marco looked back at Maria and nodded while adding a small chuckle. "Yeah, I wasn't expecting to see snow," he had dressed pretty warmly since it was a pretty cold day, but hopefully he was warm enough. The Wailmer and Wailord were just incredible; their size, especially the Wailord, were almost terrifying. They were just shooting hot water and it was very well coordinated. Marco faced forward and listened as mister Reyes arrived to give everyone some information about the district. It seemed that this district was known for all the snow and Marco was definitely fascinated. Since they arrived at the district, everyone was asked to exit the train and go explore. There would be teachers and other academy employees stationed around the district to keep an eye on them. Marco followed Maria as they entered the cold area and he couldn't help, but shiver from the change in temperature since the train was warm. "This is my first time seeing snow...above Celestic Town there's Snowpoint City, but I've never been there." Marco lived close to the mountains so he was more or less used to the cold weather, but snow just didn't seem to hit Celestic Town. He knew what snow was, but he was curious about how it felt. Maria put on some mittens and Marco looked down at his hands, he didn't bring any gloves with him and he could already feel his hands getting cold. Charmander walked up to them puffing out his chest since as a fire Pokemon, his body was naturally warm and the snow didn't affect him.

"So long as Charmander stays close to us then he will keep us warm," Marco commented as he petted the orange lizard. Murkrow stayed close to them, but he seemed to be shivering. Marco grabbed him and placed him in his arms, "don't worry, with this you should be warm." Murkrow blinked at him then nodded with a smile; he appreciated Marco doing that for him. Maria asked if he would like to join her to go and see the festival. "Yeah!" Marco replied loudly again and blushed a little at his outburst reply. He liked talking with Maria and he would definitely want to go see the festival with her. The two left the train station to go check out the festival, maybe there would be games.

==========

[Exit]

Pokemon:
    User Image User Image
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Level: 16
    Nature: Naive
    Ability: Blaze
    Experience: 750/1000
    Move Set:

► Scratch
        ► Dragon Rage
        ► Ember
        ► Smokescreen

User Image User Image
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Level: 8
    Nature: Adamant
    Ability: Insomnia
    Move Set:
        ► Peck
        ► Astonish
        ► Pursuit

Inventory:
        ► P O K E B A L L S :
          User Image x1

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :
          User Image x1

► K E Y - I T E M S :
          User Image
          User Image
          ↦ Mysterious Letter

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
          User Image x15
          User Image x1
          User Image x1
          User Image x1

User Image  

Shadow of Miracles
    Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
    • Member 100
    • Forum Explorer 100
    • Treasure Hunter 100

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
    Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
    • Citizen 200
    • Perfect Attendance 400
    • Partygoer 500
    PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 4:46 pm

User ImageUser Image
    ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Hakeem listened as the woman apologized for the two bumping into each other. Granted, her apologize was getting muffed by the sounds around them and his own hearing. At least he could read her lips so he could still make out what she was saying. "Yea... daydreaming like that doesn't make for a good outcome." he chuckled. He looked at her as she continued to apologize, stating that it wasn't his fault. She even stepped out of his way to the side to let him through. Hakeem continued to look at the woman and shook his head.

"Believe me or not..." He said, moving his bags and himself to the side. 'But it's also my fault too, can't have you taking all the blame. I usually my Sylveon helping me with navigating through large crowds and stuff and I was just being stubborn today and look where that got me. If it wasn't for him at times, I would be running walls when i'm not looking." He even chuckled. "Guess it's a good thing I didn't have to watch the kids on the train. Imagine me missing all announcements for them. But at least, I missed out on their yelling. Right?"

Hakeem was under the impression that the woman worked for the school since this wasn't his first time seeing her. But she could so just be a civilian.

Team:
      Friendship Points:
      User Image
      Move Set:

► Heal Bell
          ► Soft-Boiled
          ► Metronome
          ► Dazzling Gleam

Friendship Points:
      User Image
      Experience:
      Move Set:

► Fairy Wind
          ► Disarming Voice
          ► Draining Kiss
          ► Iron Tail

Friendship Points:
      User Image
      Experience:
      Move Set:

► Helping Hand
          ► Secret Power
          ►Heal Bell
          ► Draining Kiss

Inventory:

Mood:
      Attire:
      OOC:

SpazzticPanda1311

үou never lose yourself

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 5:09 pm
      User Image
      Elaine Myers

Elaine watched as the man agreed with her that daydreaming wasn't going to have a good outcome. He was right of course, Elaine knew that but she just couldn't help it. She had a lot on her mind and with everything that was happening with Ray, well she was just a bit stressed. She pursed her lips a bit, but looked up a bit surprised as he moved his bag and himself to the side next to her. He then stated that it was also his fault to, and that she shouldn't be taking all the blame. She smiled gently at this, usually guys wouldn't think twice about agreeing that it was all her fault since she was in the way. Elaine had just met the man, but she already felt a bit of respect for him growing little by little. He didn't seem bad, and so Elaine didn't mind listening to him speak. Listening was what she was good at after all. He spoke about his Sylveon and how it helped him navigate through larger crowds. However, he spoke about how he was being stubborn and decided against having his pokemon help him. He gave him a knowing look "I don't think being stubborn is always a bad thing, but it never hurts to get help from a friend" she said.

Her eyes moved over to his as he stated that at times if his pokemon wasn't with him, he;d be running into walls. She smiled, laughing a bit herself as he chuckled. She knew that feeling alright, if Leon wasn't with her she'd get lost in the garden herself! She rubbed Leon's pokeball fondly "I know how that's like, my Leafeon is practically the only one preventing me from being forever lost in the academy gardens" she chimed in. She then listened as he stated that it was a good thing that he didn't have to watch the kids on the train, and with that she assumed he was an employee for the school. It was nice to actually speak to a fellow employee, after all she only really knew Harvey. He smiled a bit more at the yelling part "true, but it just means that they're being lively and all that" she commented.

Elaine looked back at the man, blushing a bit. Oh... she hadn't even told him her name yet had she? She coughed lightly, a bit embarrassed "oh but where are my manners? My name is Elaine, Elaine Myers. I'm the academy gardener, it's nice to meet you Mr.... um?" she motioned him for his name, hoping he'd provide it. Maybe they could be friends.

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Quote:

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
      • Unleash the Beast 100
      • Megathread 100

Hitsukei
      Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 7:45 pm
      User ImageUser Image
                                                    X⇒ LOCATION : Leoconoe Train Station
                                                    XXXXXXXXXX⇒ WITH : Iris

Silvano was glad that Iris was quick to join him on the train, taking a seat beside him. It seemed they were going to a new district, the Leoconoe district from what the (surprisingly familiar) conductor had described. Silvano did his best to mask his discontent when he heard that they would be going to a winter festival. Sure, festivals could be fun, but a winter one? Wouldn't that mean there would be snow and having to deal with that horrible stuff? Great... It suddenly made more sense as to why they were all advised to dress warm.

Silvano folded his arms across his chest before letting out a heavy sigh, feeling indignant about what he was about to be forced into. He knew he wasn't going to enjoy this trip very much and was ready to voice his vexation to Iris, who seemed a lot more thrilled about it than he was. Silvano couldn't help but look back at his friend in mock surprise. She was practically jumping in her seat with excitement. The contrast between them was staggering. "Yeah... a winter festival might be fun." He replied to Iris, with little enthusiasm. He had no idea why Iris was so excited. Maybe she actually liked snow and loved the last festival they had been to. Inwardly, Silvano hoped that some of her ardor would rub off on him because it was getting more and more difficult to remain positive. Especially when there was something else bugging him for most the train ride...

For the most part, sitting beside Iris made the trip a lot more bearable, even though it was just a simple train ride. Though, the only thing that made it not so simple to the Salamence was that shortly after he had taken his seat, he had begrudgingly spotted his rival and Maria sitting together a couple seats ahead of him. As trivial as that was, it stuck out in Silvano's mind like a blatant insult. Surely Maria must have understood that he didn't want her hanging around with Marco -- he didn't like it when anyone he considered himself close to, hung around the kid -- so why was she doing it? Was she deliberately trying to get under his skin? Silvano struggled to understand Maria's way of thinking, there had to be a reason behind it. These thoughts would continue to plague Silvano for the rest of the train ride, making him remain distant and silent for most of it as he tied to keep his mind distracted.

Fortunately, the sights heading into the new Leoconoe district helped settle his addled mind. The large whale pokemon were (admittedly) cool to see, but the snow was anything but welcoming in Silvano's opinion. He hated the stuff, recalling that it was often difficult to tread through and was known to destroy leather if it wasn't treated. Once the train pulled into the station, Silvano got up with Iris, but let the girl go on ahead of him. He had decided that she could go get a head start on the festival activities while he took care of their luggage. After giving Iris a quick wave, Silvano went to go collect Iris' other bag that Marcus had brought onto the train and had took it with him when he went to go check in at the Temporary Academy House that they would be staying at for the trip. He knew he'd catch up with Iris soon enough.

(( EXIT to Lotto thread ))

════════════════════════════════════

"私の野望...?
          XXXXXXX私はすべてのそれらを上回るだろう..."
          ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
            User Image
                                                    [ アントニオ・ シルヴァーノ ]

✗ STATUS : Fine
                                                          ✗ MOOD : supercilious
                                                          ✗ CLUBS : Pokemon Fight Club
                                                          ✗ HOUSE : Salamence // Dorm Room 100
                                                          ✗ ATTIRE : Same as in the picture, but with a white scarf tucked into the collar of the jacket

✗ WORD COUNT : No Idea;macbook program won't say
                                                          ✗ OOC : One last Sil post to go.

► P A R T Y
                                                              User ImageUser Image
                                                                Pokemon: Golbat
                                                                Nickname: - - -
                                                                Friendship Points:
                                                                User Image
                                                                Held Item: User Image
                                                                Nature: Adamant
                                                                Ability: Inner Focus
                                                                Held Item: None
                                                                Experience: 125/1000
                                                                Move Set:

► Bite
                                                                    ► Poison Fang
                                                                    ► Astonish
                                                                    ► Wing Attack

User ImageUser Image
                                                                Pokemon: Sneasel
                                                                Nickname:
                                                                Friendship Points:
                                                                User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
                                                                Held Item: - - -
                                                                Level: 6
                                                                Nature: Hasty
                                                                Ability: Inner Focus
                                                                Move Set:

► Scratch
                                                                    ► Leer
                                                                    ► Taunt
                                                                    ► - - - -

User Image
                                                          I N V E N T O R Y
                                                              ► P O K E B A L L S :
                                                                User Image x0
                                                                User Image x1

► M E D I C I N E :
                                                                User Image x1

► B E R R I E S :
                                                                User Image x2
                                                                User Image x3
                                                                User Image x1
                                                                User Image x1

► K E Y - I T E M S :
                                                                User Image
                                                                User Image

User Image x6
                                                                User Image x0

User Image x1
                                                              User Image x1
                                                              User Image x0
                                                              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Raffle Ticket x 13
                                                              User Image
                                                              User Image

► TEXTS

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 7:55 pm
      User ImageUser Image
                                                    X⇒ LOCATION : Train station
                                                    XXXXXXXXXX⇒ WITH : Evelyn

After having a great time with the dragon pokemon the other day, Ichiro couldn't wait for the next field trip that was in store for them and had packed and prepared for it that same night he had learned about it. Fortunately, when told to pack warm for the trip, Ichiro had brought a warm jacket and scarf with him from home. Though, not exactly snow-worthy, his thick wool jacket would suffice for the trip.

Having strategically packed one bag for the trip, Ichiro quickly stowed it under his seat, shortly after boarding the train. He was one of the first students to arrive at the station and had already climbed on board as soon as the Mister-Reys conductor look-a-like had told them to. After getting settled in his seat, he got out his PokeGEAR and began to text his friend, Phoebe, asking her to come sit with him on the train. Though, he hesitated to hit send. For the past few day, he had hadn't heard back from his friend in a long time. It only made his wonder if something might have happened to her. Hopefully not. Maybe she was sick with the flu or something and couldn't come back to the school for a little while? That had to be it. Bitting down on his lip, Ichiro's thoughts began to run wild on the subject before he was suddenly interrupted from this thoughts.

Looking up from his seat, Ichiro shot a wide smile at the friendly face looking back at him. It was Evelyn, and Ichiro was more than happy to see her familiar face. Quickly, Ichiro shifted over a little, to allow his friend more room to sit down beside him. It had been awhile since he had last talked to Eve, let alone seen her. They had both been so busy and really had no class together. It was a shame, really. Having Evy to sit with on the train put him more at ease, and he had even managed to fall asleep since he barely got any sleep the night prior. The excitement for the trip had kept him up all night.

Hearing Eveyln's voice telling him to look in a certain direction, Ichiro's eyes snapped open as the boy shot up. Now fully awake, the blond quickly turned to look out the window to see what it was Evelyn had spotted, "Wow, cool!" Ichiro gasped, spotting the large wail pokemon in the water outside the train. They looked to be doing exactly what the conductor described, keeping the waters around them from freezing. That was a pretty cool thing to see, making the "always winter district" even more interesting. Ichiro couldn't wait to see what Leoconoe Distric looked like and to be able to explore it.

Once the train had pulled into the station, Ichiro retrived his luggage from under his seat and stood up. He waited for Evelyn to do the same before following her off the train. "I hope so, too." He commented back to Eve, sharing her same sentiment towards dressing warm enough. Seeing all the snow outside really made his wish he had brought a bigger jacket. Eve on the other hand looked all warm and cozy in her parka -- he wished he had a similar jacket.

As Ichiro stepped off the train, he instinctively reached for Evelyn's hand when he saw her start to trip, but relented as soon as she had corrected her balance. "That really was close." He smiled sheepishly back at her. "You seem to have a lot of bad luck, Eve. You should really be careful on this trip." Ichiro told Evelyn as he followed along side her. He then nodded at her words, telling him that she wanted to go check out the sights. "Mind if I come with?" Ichiro asked before being hit with an idea. "I know! We should go check out the games that everyone was talking about." Ichiro then suggested, sounding as chipper as he always did. "But first, let's put our luggage away." With that, Ichiro led Evelyn off to the cabin where they would be staying for the trip and before long, got their luggage all put away. With nothing else in the way, he followed Evelyn to one of the games that the other students had discovered.

((Exit to knock down the target game ))

════════════════════════════════════

"Time you enjoy wasting...
      XXXXXXXisn't wasted time..."
      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
        User Image
                                                [ イチロー ・ 佐藤 ]

✗ STATUS : Fine
                                            ✗ MOOD : Content
                                            ✗ CLUBS : Drama Club (President)
                                            ✗ HOUSE : Salamence // Dorm Room 101
                                            ✗ ATTIRE : Same as the main picture

✗ WORD COUNT : No Idea;macbook program won't say
                                            ✗ OOC : Finally catching up ^^

► P A R T Y
                                                User Image User Image
                                                  Pokemon: Snivy (Tsutarja)
                                                  Friendship Points:
                                                  User Image
                                                  Level: 22
                                                  Nature Timid
                                                  Ability Contrary
                                                  Experience: 125/1000
                                                  Move Set:

► Glare
                                                      ► Leech Seed
                                                      ► Mega Drain
                                                      ► Leaf Tornado

User Image User Image
                                                  Pokemon: Oddish (Nazonokusa)
                                                  Friendship Points:
                                                  User Image
                                                  Level: 13
                                                  Nature Hasty
                                                  Ability Chlorophyll
                                                  Experience:
                                                  Move Set:

► Absorb
                                                      ► Sweet Scent
                                                      ► Acid
                                                      ► Poison Powder

User Image User Image
                                                  Pokemon: Phantump (Bokurei)
                                                  Friendship Points:
                                                  User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
                                                  Level: 11
                                                  Nature Brave
                                                  Ability Natural Cure
                                                  Move Set:

► Confuse Ray
                                                      ► Astonish
                                                      ► Growth
                                                      ► Imprison

User Image
                                                I N V E N T O R Y
                                                ► P O K E B A L L S :
                                                  User Image x0
                                                  User Image x0

► M E D I C I N E :
                                                  User Image x3

► B E R R I E S :
                                                  User Image x1
                                                  User Image x1
                                                  User Image x1

► K E Y - I T E M S :
                                                  User Image
                                                  User Image

User Image x1
                                                  User Image x1
                                                  User Image x1
                                                  User Image x1
                                                  User Image x1
                                                  User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Raffle Tickets x3

TEXTS

Nothing recived Recently...

murruelecreuset

Hitsukei
      Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:53 am
      User Image

███ ██ █ ▌Cyril Frisch▌█ ██ ███

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My location... Train Station
                                                      My Outfit... casual outfit, jacket, gloves, long pants.
                                                      Those near me... Nirav, Koru, Kirsi
                                                      Pokemon you see me with... none

[Enter]

They found their chosen seating and Cyril seated himself beside Nirav. He was pleasantly surprised to find the train to have built in heater. He half-expected it to not have any. Admittedly he would need to remember to give more credits to the academy that had been taking such good care of them. It would take some getting used to and he should have been after months being there. Deep down, he was hesitant to get used to this. What if he started to take it for granted? he won't allow himself be spoiled.

Kirsi hadn't dropped their conversation and opted to ask him about his hometown. Honestly, he preferred to stay silent and gaze at the view. it was an entirely new experience for him to see a train that run on top of water, the snow further enhanced the surreal atmosphere. He wished he could admire it more, like how Nirav seemed to be too. Yet, he couldn't. It was part of the so called making friend. "Icirrus city. it is in Unova region," he replied and even supplied the region. "it has four season, so it is only cold in winter. There's no snow until late autumn," he corrected her and then Koru asked them about how it was during Winter. "When it is winter, snow comes in a storm and like Kirsi said, the snow can pile up high enough to bury a person or houses. That's why we have mamoswine as emergency measure to dig or clear the snow," it's not uncommon because of Icirrus City's terrain where residence climbed stairs daily to get around and some houses ended up at lower level than the road. "but it is a beautiful sight, the falling snow," he sighed as he recalled, "they glitters like diamond dust, especially at night as they reflected the moonlight. If you are lucky, you might catch sight of pokemon who came down from Twist Mountain, since the city is connected to it and Dragonspiral Tower to the north," he paused as he noticed he was a center of attention with his rather long story about his hometown. He got carried away with nostalgia and so decided to stop before he died of embarrassment.

There was a few conversation afterward, though Cyril wasn't interested or at times not knowledgable enough to give his opinion. Just like that, time passed and the train finally came to a stop. A few announcement about wailord keeping the water from freezing (such hard work to keep the train running), about festivals, lodgings, free times, and winter coat. The last one which Nirav jumped at the opportunity. Nirav wasted no time to return his jacket back to him and said some words to Koru and Kirsi, before he hurried away to Mr. Reyes. Alone. He noted and felt saddened by the fact even when he understood that Nirav felt uncomfortable to impose on them. He would have gladly accompany him to fetch his coat. As it was, even Kirsi and Koru bid him goodbye to go their own way. "I will see you later then," he replied to them in words that sounded hollow. He hadn't meant it, despite hoping for it.

Cyril was on his own now, so he released both his pokemon which were delighted to see the snow. "Come, we have a festival to enjoy," he told them and let Siegrid climbed to his perch and picked up Aisha. He left the station, the festival might be what he needed to cheer himself up.

[Exit]

((OOC: ))

Log:

word counter: n/a

assignment:
      SciTech - picture of forest pokemon

battle (complete)
      Sneasel
      [56 hp. 95 atk. 55 def. 35 spatk. 75 spdef. 115 spd ]
      best stats: speed
      least stats: sp atk

User Image
      Pokemon Team:
      AISHA (Snorunt) │Female│ Lv. 13 (125/1,000 exp) │FP: 50/250
      Ice Body │ hold item: N/A │Status: Normal
      【 36 Hp│18 Atk │18 Def│18 SpAtk│18 SpDef │18 Spd】
      Move set:

►[ST] Leer: // AC: 100
      Powder Snow: 40 // AC: 100 (10% chance of freezing)
      ► [ST] Double Team: // Raise evasion by 1
      ► [P*] Ice Shard: 40 // AC: 100 (+1 priority moves)

SIEGRID (Sneasel) │Male│ Lv. 10 (0/1,000 exp) │FP: 10/250
      Keen Eye │ hold item: N/A │Status: Normal
      【 31 Hp│24 Atk │16 Def│12 SpAtk│22 SpDef (+) │25 Spd (-)】
      Move set:
      ►[ST] Leer: // AC: 100 // lowers def by 1 stage
      ► [ST] Taunt // AC: 100 // forces pokemon to use attack move for 3 turns.
      ► [P] Quick Attack: 40 // AC: 100 // Priority +1
      ► [P] Feint Attack: 60 // AC: ~

Inventory:

01 x Pokeball
      01 x Pokegear
      01 x Poke Dazzler
      13 x rare candy
      Flashlight, lighter, rope.

Library Books:
      How to Train Your Dark Type
      Ghost Among Us
      Fairy, No Longer a Myth

Calling for Attention:
      DJ Double B
      Nirav

Prairiefox
      Koru

TheWhiteDragonfly
      Kirsi

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:07 am
      User Image

►◄►◄►◄⋉Rαмσηα Ƒℓσяσѕ►◄►◄►◄
      ►◄►◄►◄►◄►჻Hιѕтory oғ World & Poĸeмoɴ჻◄►◄►◄►◄►◄

Feelιɴɢ: Perky Word Coυɴт: ---- Locαтιoɴ Leoconoe Station OOC:Hope his is alright Kaos if not just let me know ^^
      Inventory

The train ride was quiet, well for Ramona it was. The students were chatting amongst themselves but she had drowned them out staring through the window. Across from her was Takahiro, she couldn't believe how flirtatious she was when they were leaving the station and even more she got him to sit somewhere- he probably wanted to pick his own seat he's an adult after all. When Harvey's pokemon tackled her with cuddles it seemed the entire mood between them had switched, it felt slightly awkward now. Of course she understood if she was going to have a relationship with a work colleague she had to be prepared for certain things; keeping a professional presence when it was called for, nothing in front of the students, and- as her own rule- to never hurt the other. He was kind but reserved so all of this pushing was probably bubbling up inside of him ready to pop. She snapped a few photos outside the window and in the car. She tried to focus on her work to get her mind off of her being an idiot. It only lasted a few snaps as she turned and after catching a photo of Lilith, naturally gorgeous as usual, her lens fell on Takahiro. Her shutter finger froze, should she do it? Then she noted Luchadoris still at his side, possibly she could be sly just one more time.

She snapped the photo and the moment he would notice the noise of the shutter clicking she would look at him with a sorry smile,
      "Luchadoris looks great..." She would love to apologize to him, but it was best to wait when they were in a more private setting once again rather than have the entire train car be an audience to it.

The train stopped and Reyes welcomed them to the new district. ALong with the other teachers and chaperones she made sure the students exited safely. As they ran off to take part in the fun and games she awed at the snow covered site,
      "How beautiful! The weather is so different, there wasn't this much snow back at the school..." she noticed the mountains and took multiple shots with different ranges, "Remarkable..." She let her camera dangle around her neck once again and noticed all the children gone, "Guess the fun has officially begun!"

With the children gone she would suddenly scoop Takahiro's arm into her own and grinned, "Let's drop off our stuff and look around. I heard there's an ice rink around this district," she looked down slightly, only managing to move her gaze from his face to his chest, "Unless you'd prefer something different?"

Exit when ready

User Image
      User ImageXαтυ჻Lv.50QuietSynchronize
      User ImageSιɢιlypн჻Lv.50BoldWonder Skin
      User ImageCoғrαɢrιɢυѕ჻Lv.45ImpishMummy

X Kaos X

Prairiefox
      Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
      • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
      • Battle: Rogue 100
      • Summer Pride 100

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:25 am
      ShyWolfHeart

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

MARCUS ALDEN BENNET

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text
      User Image

Wearing: coat and scarf from picture and dark blue jeans. Black sturdy shoes.
      Feeling:
      Company: Elijah
      Pokemon out :

P O K E M O N
          ► P A R T Y

Valiant
      Friendship Points: User Image

Level:5
      Nature:Relaxed
      Ability:Truant
      Experience:0
      Move Set:

►Yawn
      ►Scratch

Phillip

Pokemon: Ducklett

Level:9
      Nature:Mild
      Ability:Big Pecks
      Move Set:

►Water Gun
      ►Water Sport
      ►Defog
      ►Wing Attack

Squeeze

Pokemon: Ekans

Level:6
      Nature:Mild
      Ability:Intimidate
      Move Set:

►Wrap
      ►Leer
      ►Poison Sting

The train was a lot warmer than the outside of it and Marcus couldn't help but let out a sigh of relief while he rode it next to Elijah. He was intstanly drawn to the window when the Wailmer were shown
      "Woooooah. I want one" he said looking out witha smile.
      When Elijah asked if they would see any new pokemon Marcus thought for a moment "I mean there's the Wailord...and the Wailmer. I think, since it snows a lot maybe we'll see like...snorunts and glailie? Maybe a Delibird! Yo Eli we should room together!" He said as his thoughts caught up to him. Last trip they had had to pick room mates, so it stood to reason that they would this trip too.
      And it wasn't as though Rey would want to room with him.
      He could already tell this trip was goona be fun.
      Of course the Elijah brought up Ray and Marcus felt his mood dampen.
      "No..haven't seen him since he told me off. He don't wanna talk to me none" he said playing with the scarf again. "I thought I helped him too....it's all Kirsi's fault. First she pushes me down and then...Ray says she told him something" he said not realizing the full extent of what he had revealed "He said...that they grew up together, and that she told him The Truth...whatever that is...she told him we don't like him..she said something"
      The more he talked, the more annoyed at the girl he got. He wondered just what she had said, but more than that....he wondered why.
      Why would she tear down Rey when he was obviously hurting? When he was finally getting better?
      He nodded absently when Eli mentioned they had stopped and walked outside. He immediately felt the change in temperature.
      "I should've brought gloves" he said shoving his hands in his pockets. He pondered the idea of a Winter Festival. "I think we have one of those in Eterna but...it doesn't snow there" he said walking with Elijah.

exit
      OutOfChillComments: This took me all day to type :c

@hitsukei: ty c: it took me a while to figure out but Marcus essentially sees Silvano's and Faye's "I'm better than you" thing as them acting like little kids.
      So he "entertains" them and also he doesn't really get frazzled.

Oh gosh if Silvano found out Marcus had teacher as a sibling it would add to Marcus' woes.

Word Count:

► TEXTS

User Image

ITEMS IN BAG

► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :
      ↦15 rare candies

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

↦pen and folder
      ↦Prizes (flygon and charizard plushies)

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:08 am

User ImageUser Image
      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Hakeem folded his arms and snorted playful when she mentioned that it wasn't always bad to be stubborn or to need help from a friend. She had a point but she didn't know his Fae like he did. However, it seemed that she too could relate to needing her pokemon as talked about how her Leafon kept her from getting lost in the academy gardens. At the very least, his idea that she worked at the school was correct. So at least they had something in common aside from basically having their pokemon as their caretakers.

As they spoke more, she commented on the students being lively. "You call it lively," he said jokingly, "My mother would had call it 'time to get out the house and go play before I make you do chores all day'. And we still ended up cleaning up the house somehow..." Hakeem laughed fondly at the memory before the woman interjected that she had not even given her name yet. She introduced herself as Elaine Myers -Myers sticking to him the most- the gardner.

Hakeem tipped his hat a little, "My name is Hakeem...Hakeem Miles and I am the Daycare Assistant." He gave her smile before he asked another question. "You're actually the second person I've met with that last name. The other was a student the other day during the dragon meet."

Team:
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Move Set:

► Heal Bell
            ► Soft-Boiled
            ► Metronome
            ► Dazzling Gleam

Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Experience:
        Move Set:

► Fairy Wind
            ► Disarming Voice
            ► Draining Kiss
            ► Iron Tail

Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Experience:
        Move Set:

► Helping Hand
            ► Secret Power
            ►Heal Bell
            ► Draining Kiss

Inventory:

Mood:
        Attire:
        OOC:

SpazzticPanda1311

үou never lose yourself

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
        Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
        • Citizen 200
        • Perfect Attendance 400
        • Partygoer 500

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
        Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
        • Citizen 200
        • Perfect Attendance 400
        • Partygoer 500
        PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:01 pm
        【❦Ƚillith Ezra: the Coordination Teacher❦】

ɪ wanna renegade down

User ImageUser Image
        ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Lillith had her chuckles as she looked at Antonio and his way to get the students into the trip as well as entertain them. At least he didn't go the red jacket and white beard route. Granted...who knows with the man. Nonetheless, she enjoyed the quirkiness as she looked out the window and watched the outside become covered in snow. Seeing that much snow started to remind her of home, making her face twist momentarily into an unpleasant expression before the train stopped and announced that they were in their designated station. Lillith blinked. "Well that was quick." she said to herself.

She waited for the kids to get their things, heading up the back for the stragglers of the students. Immediately, she watched as students are already going off to drop off their things and go have fun while some of the teachers and employee chatted among each other. Who could blame them after a few months of classes, it was a much needed break for some much needed fun. Not to mention with those robberies happening, it was good that Ramona would get some fun.

Lillith toted her suitcases off the train as she followed the route to find the lodge they were staying at.

[[Exit]]

Team:
        User Image
          Pokemon: Gardevior, Ceres
          Friendship Points:
          User Image
          Level: 50
          Nature Modest
          Ability Trace
          Experience:
          Move Set:

► Moonblast
              ► Dazzling Gem
              ► Psychic
              ► Calm Mind

User Image
          Pokemon: Banette, Loki
          Friendship Points:
          User Image
          Level: 50
          Nature Naughty
          Ability Cursed Body
          Experience:
          Move Set:

► Phantom Force
              ► Shadow Ball
              ► Shock Wave
              ► Dazzling Gem

User Image
          Pokemon: Absol, Anubis
          Friendship Points:
          User Image
          Level: 45
          Nature Brave
          Ability Justified
          Experience:
          Move Set:

► Razor Wind
              ► Night Slash
              ► Play Rough
              ► Magic Coat

Inventory:

Mood:
        Attire: Pretty in Fall
        OOC:

Ίt's not that I'm unconcerned about my life, with its shaky future
        Ίt's just that the distance of my focal point has grown warped

Shadow of Miracles

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:07 pm
        User Image
        Elaine Myers

Elaine looked over at Hakeem as he stated that she called it lively, and that his mother would have called it 'time to get out the house and go play before she makes you do chores all day' type of situation. Elaine laughed a bit at that, her mind wandering towards when her own mother made threats like that when she was goofing off in the bakery. She smiled knowingly "isn't that always how it turns out? Mom's are sneaky, seriously they always know exactly how to rope you into doing chores... it's like a secret power or something" she said playfully. She hoped he didn't think she was being weirdly friendly, she was more or less trying to get her mind off her current situation. She hoped that this conversation would be a good distraction for a bit. She moved her eyes back over to him as he tipped his hat, she couldn't help but smile a bit more. He then introduced himself as Hakeem Miles, also stating that he was the Daycare Assistant. So he was a fellow employee!

She nodded "I see, it's a pleasure to meet you Hakeem" she said softly. It was then that Hakeem stated that she was the second person he'd met with the last name Myers. Her smile faltered, and faded into a small weak smile as he stated that it was a student he met the other day at the dragon meet. Oh dear. She was hoping for a relaxing conversation, this was not what she had planned to talk about with him. She remained silent for a moment, collecting her thoughts. If he met him during the dragon meet, then he had seen Ray in a very bad condition. Pursing her lips, she chose her words carefully "ah, yes my nephew he's... well... it's complicated, he's going through a very stressful situation..." she said, her voice a bit stressed. Her hands rested in her lap, her grip tightening her hands closer together. Her skin turned a bit white from the pressure. She looked at the ground "I hope... no... I believe that given time he'll get past it though, I should say it's part of the reason I came along on this trip... you know overly worried aunt and all" she said, laughing weakly as she tried to lighten the mood. Though lightening the mood for who, she wasn't sure if it was for Hakeem or for herself.

She waved a dismissive hand in the air "oh but you shouldn't worry, I'm sure it'll be ok" she said, giving him a little smile. She then turned towards her luggage, and then back towards the place they were supposed to be staying at. Perhaps it was time to get going, she didn't want to dampen the man's day with her problems after all, he probably wanted to have a fun time. With that in mind she decided to be on her way. She turned towards him "It was a pleasure speaking with you Hakeem, perhaps we'll see each other on campus some time" she said. She gave him a smile and waved "don't want to keep you from seeing the district now do I? I hope we see each other again some other time, goodbye Hakeem" she said, before making her own way out of the station.

She sighed, running a hand through her hair. Maybe she just wasn't meant to make friends. She may not have showed it, but she was more of the listening and giving advice type of person. She was great at listening to other people, but when it came to her own problems she certainly wasn't about to spill her heart out. Part of her knew the reason why, and it was hard to actually make a connection with someone else after what had happened. Harvey was probably the only person that Elaine actually felt comfortable enough to tell anything. Pursing her lips some more, another sigh escaped her lips. Maybe she'd just stick to listening and not making friends. She had Harvey and he was all she really needed. He understood her, and she couldn't ask for a better best friend than him. She swiftly moved out of the station and towards another area.

*Exit*

((Out.Of.Cute-Flowers: I figured you probably wanted to post Hakeem at some of the event places so I just had Elaine leave ^^ ))

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Quote:

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
        • Unleash the Beast 100
        • Megathread 100

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
        • Rat Conqueror 500
        • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
        • Battery 500
        PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:54 pm
        User ImageUser Image
                                                      The first few weeks at the school had been a blurr, she had mostly stuck to herself, too scared or too shy to interact with any of the student body. The culture shock of the whole area had sent her reeling, she had never been in a city so big. Lilycove was a dot compared to the cities here, she felt like at any moment she could drown. The train was awash with chatter, students and civilians alike talking. There was a sort of celebration going on, and the thought of so many people made her nervous but she wanted to see something she had obsolutely never seen before-- snow.

Moving out of Hoenn brought a new dillemma, warm clothes. Warm clothes to Karleen meant pants and a nice sweater but, oh man, the look the department lady had given her when she asked how thick of a sweater she would need. Hoenn's topical climate gave her jaded view of the cold, and she had to say she didn't like it all that much; but god it was beautiful. Cold and frigid and painful, but beautiful. Karleen looked out the window as the train pulled in to the station, the frost on the glass made crystalline reflections in the passing lights. Kar couldn't help but smile softly, such beauty. The train halted and broke her out of her reverie, and the young girl jumped a bit.

With the train stopped, Karleen made her way out and looked around. People were gathered, talkings in groups, in excited voices. She suddenly felt like an outsider, like she didn't belong here. Pulling out a pokeball, Karleen let out her only new friend; Eduura. The torchic made a noise, like a frustrated shutter. Grumpily the torchic looked up at her, almost as if it was asking her why it brought it out in such a temperature. "Sorry,
                                                      Eduura... I just felt so alone. I needed someone. We can keep eachother warm!"
                                                      The torchic seemed happy with that thought and jumped in to her arms, snuggling itself in to her coat. "You're such a good friend, Eduura."

User Image

❖┆x WITH : : Eduura x ❖┆x WEAR : : [ x ] x ❖┆x WHAT : : Lonely, wondrous

[ Learn More Here ]

Quote:
                                                      Quote:
                                                      Quote:

››››››››› Inactive Amphitrite City Locations

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
        Other Stuff
        Get GCash
        Offers
        Get Items
        More Items