Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [OOC] Player-run Events
Shiny Bobbles Here [CLOSED] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Lethrossen rolled 1 100-sided dice: 17 Total: 17 (1-100)

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 9:56 pm
oooh dice game heart

edit: whoooops sorry redface redface

>>>

Kathryn Dragonna
For our sanity, we are asking any future dice rolls go here That way we can find prompt responses and raffle entrants

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 9:57 pm
no problem, we realized AFTER we opened that we might want to separate that...  

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

Pollack

Fashionable Mage

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 10:13 pm

Put me in for that Troll!

Name: Huldra (A troll like creature in Scandinavian folklore)

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 10:13 pm

Name: Akarui (bright, Japanese)

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 10:31 pm

Name: Chaviva (Hebrew unisex name meaning "beloved." )

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 10:47 pm
Name: Imbali
Meaning: "flower", Zulu
Personality: Despite her delicate name, Imbali is bright and ambitious. She knows that the pride has a particular liking for brighter coats and as a leopard, the majority race of the pride, she believes that she has her paw in the door for some delightful opportunities. She wants to see her happy pride flourish and grow and she's willing to put in the work to do it.
Naturally, she's going to do her part to make the pride the most fantastic place ever regardless of what her rank ends up, but that doesn't mean she won't have her ambition fueling her to high places.
Interactions with her siblings: It's impossible to be born/raised into a pride that favors bright colors and not have a sense of entitlement to great things when you're older. While Imbali would never think of her siblings as less for their duller coats, she does believe that fewer doors will be open to them. She may help them change this when she has satisfied her own ambition, but little will sway her from her own path to happiness!  

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Pollack

Fashionable Mage

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 4:09 am
Name: Thalia
Meaning: Greek muse of comedy
Personality: Thalia is a very gentle soul by nature. She's quiet but that aids in her making a great listener. She is kind, to the point where some could say that she is a push over. She takes a great deal of joy being a mother hen to everyone in the pride but the little ones will have a special weak spot in her heart.

As her name suggests though Thalia does see the joy in comedy and isn't afraid to poke fun of herself if it means cheering up someone else.

She has no real interest in ruling or acting as a political figure. Thalia I suspect will be taking on a role more in the education and rearing of any children born within the pride. To her they are the most important thing that needs to be protected, they are the future after all!

Interactions with her siblings: She adores them all. Thalia is always that older 'mother-hen' figure to her siblings and is willing to lend an ear whenever it's needed. She's content with her post in education and will play devil's advocate if there was ever a real fight later on for who should become king or queen.

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 5:34 am

Name: Ejie

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 8:00 am

Name: Anthurium
is the genus of the painters pallet plant, ther mark on her shoulder reminds me of its shape <3
this pretty thang  
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 8:57 am
chi honda

Grats chi! What is this lovely lady's name by chance? *makes scribbles for later*  

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 2:15 pm
Raffle list updated to here  
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 2:43 pm

Name: Yaspi

Seiei

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 2:58 pm
updated to here... Chi has been removed from the raffle list since she already won a leopard.  
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 3:45 pm

Name: Makuwahine (mother in Hawaiian)

Anderleit

Familiar Phantom

chi honda

Adorable Dreamer

18,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 12:26 am
DavyJnah
chi honda

Grats chi! What is this lovely lady's name by chance? *makes scribbles for later*

Thank you! Thanks for hosting the event. <3 I'm so excited to have gotten her. ^^

I'm actually going to name her Nelina (meaning "The bright one" ). Since I think it'll actually match her perfectly.

[OOC] Player-run Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff