Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Inactive Amphitrite City Locations
[Y1: Leoconoe District] Leoconoe Stadium Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:42 pm
ShyWolfHeart

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

MARCUS ALDEN BENNET

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text
User Image

Wearing: coat and scarf from picture and dark blue jeans. Black sturdy shoes.
Feeling:
Company:
Pokemon out :

P O K E M O N
      ► P A R T Y

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Valiant
Friendship Points: User Image

Level:5
Nature:Relaxed
Ability:Truant
Experience:0
Move Set:

►Yawn
►Scratch

Phillip

Pokemon: Ducklett

Level:9
Nature:Mild
Ability:Big Pecks
Move Set:

►Water Gun
►Water Sport
►Defog
►Wing Attack

Squeeze

Pokemon: Ekans

Level:6
Ability:Intimidate
Move Set:

►Wrap
►Leer
►Poison Sting

Marcus hadn't noticed when he lost Elijah. He had been in his head for most of the walk repeating what he had said about Kirsi.
How could she say that to Ray? How could she hurt him like that? Elijah was right, she and Ray did know each other since they were tiny. So why would she say that? Marcus had felt bad for her back when he realized she had also lost Rina. But the way she was acting made him think she didn't care about Rina either. How could she when she was treating the late girl's twin like this?

He held the lapras plushie in his arms, enjoying the texture and the pressure of it. He was glad he had traded in his prizes. Marcus

He wanted to go home, more than anything, go back to normal problems like helping his sister with her homework and helping his dad out with work and his grandparents at the shop. Spend Hannukah with his cousins and maybe New Year's with Elijah. Forget about the fact that Harvey seemed to hate him.

But instead he was stuck here...with all the...well all the drama, like Ava liked to call it. He came up short when he saw a Murkrow sweep down on a...sneasel?
"What the-"
Marco and Silvano seemed to be battling-what was it with everyone and battling! The pokemon were facing out against each other in a closely cramped space. It made Marcus think of the pit fights his aunt had broken up between pokemon trainers. Where bait pokemon were used and the trainers didn't care about the wellbeing of the battling creatures.
Of course...this was just a school fight...nothing that serious. It wasn't as though the pokemon were particulatly big. Now if Marco had his charmander out on the other hand....the image of dragon rage used in this close proximity suddenly dawned on his as bad.
"Dunderheads" the boy muttered looking up as Mr. Reyes seemed to be talking to-oh there was Elijah.
Marcus watched silently as the boys got in trouble. Of course they did. WHy were they even battling each other?

--enter-
OutOfChillComments: I'M SORRY D:
Word Count: huh?

► TEXTS

User Image

ITEMS IN BAG

► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :
↦15 rare candies

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
↦pen and folder
↦Prizes (flygon and charizard plushies)
↦tickets 10 + 4 from lamia festival = 14

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:28 am
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMokihanaxKekumu

Hana came running down towards the coliseum with Mahina in tow. The smaller Pokémon held onto its stuffed plush versions of other Pokémon that they both had yet to see. It would cry out at times and Hana would either move out of the way or go down one of the halls. By the time the two had reached the other children, Hana could barely catch her breath. Hopefully they had made it in time.

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PARTY
User ImagexUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Pokemon: Cleffa
Nickname: Mahina
Nature: Calm
Level: 5
Ability: Magic Guard (The Pokémon only takes damage from direct attacks. Status conditions can still be applied and deal full initial damage.)
Experience: 0
Move Set:
► Pound (The target is physically pounded with a long tail, a foreleg, or the like. l 40 Power, 100% Accuracy)
► Charm (The user gazes at the target rather charmingly, making it less wary. This harshly lowers its Attack stat. l 100% Accuracy)
► Encore (The user compels the target to keep using the move it encored for three turns. l 100% Accuracy)
► ---
Friendship Points:
User Image

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MashaRum

Newbie Bunny

850 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:00 pm
User ImageUser ImageKIRSImmrhodes
mm >>tUser ImagetUser Imaget User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ: koru, nirav, cyril || ᴘᴏᴋᴇᴍᴏɴ ᴏᴏʙ: chance

ooc: maybe kirsi/koru split from nirav/cyril for interaction with marcus? I'd prefer if it was just the three of them if that's okay User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kirsi wriggled her toes in her shoes as they walked. She could've skated for a while longer, but it did tend to put pressure on the front of the foot. "I want to skate again too, if we have time," she stated. "I'm really glad you liked it," she said to Koru. Skating was something Kirsi really loved, and she'd been a bit worried that her friend wouldn't enjoy it. She looked over at Nirav, wondering how much the boy had enjoyed it, and how he was doing in the cold weather. She was happy to see he still had her red gloves on. Her own hands were in her pockets to keep warm, though they weren't too cold.

As the stadium loomed before them, Kirsi felt nervousness stirring in her gut. I hope everything goes okay. I don't want to look like an idiot in front of Cyril... She took a deep breath of the cool air to steady herself. Then they were inside, and surrounded by crowds of people. Screens hanging from the wall showed that matches for the day were still to be determined, though registration was closed. Kirsi wondered who had signed up, and what the pairs were. She spotted Marcus in the crowd and frowned. Not only did she dislike him, but he also brought up a whole host of memories and thoughts she didn't want to think about right now. She needed to focus on this tournament, and she'd tried so hard to just forget everything and have fun. She'd already decided to find Ray later and talk to him, she didn't need Marcus getting in the way, again.

User Image
                    Pᴏᴋᴇᴍᴏɴ
                    User Image
                                      C H A N C E the Growlithe
                                      Brought with her to Ordell; given as a gift from her father. Earnest and well-behaved.

Gender: Male | Level: 10 | Nature: Jolly | Ability: Intimidate
                                        Held Item: Quick Claw (On leather necklace) | Experience: 875/1000
                                        Move Set:

► Bite [60] | Dark | Physical | Makes Contact | 30% chance to flinch target | 100% Acc
                                            ► Roar | Normal | Status | Forces wild pokemon to flee and trainer pokemon to switch out | 100% Acc
                                            ► Ember [40] | Fire | Special | 10% Chance to burn | 100% Acc
                                            ► Leer | Normal | Status | Lower's opponent's defense one stage | 100% Acc

Friendship Points:
                                        User Image

User Image
                                      K A I the Zorua
                                      Battled and caught after the mysterious It appeared before Kirsi in the haunted house; his background is a mystery.

Gender: Male | Level: 11 | Nature: Serious | Ability: Illusion
                                          Held Item: Soothe Bell (On ribbon around neck) | Experience: 0/1000
                                          Move Set:

► Pursuit [40] | Dark | Physical | Makes Contact | 2x damage on opponents switching out | 100% Acc
                                              ► Fake Tears | Dark | Status | Lower's opponent's special defense two stages | 100% Acc
                                              ► Sucker Punch [70] | Dark |Physical | Makes Contact | +1 Priority, fails if opponent is not preparing an attack | 100% Acc

Friendship Points:
                                          User Image

Iɴᴠᴇɴᴛᴏʀʏ
                    P O K E B A L L S :
                      User Image x 1

M E D I C I N E :

B E R R I E S :
                      ↦ Cheri Berry x2
                      ↦ Persim Berry x2
                      ↦ Chesto Berry x2
                      ↦ Pecha Berry

K E Y - I T E M S :
                      User Image with Pokedex, Calling, Texting, Camera and Video, Registration App
                      User Image x Soothe Bell (Kai held item)
                      User Image x Quick Claw (Chance held item)
                      User Image x Rare Candy 20

M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
                      User Image x Ivysaur Plushie
                      User Image x Charizard Plushie
                      User Image x Venusaur Plushie
                      User Image x Salamance Plushie
                      User Image x Dewgong Plushie
                      User Image x Glaceon Plushie
                      User Image x Moon Stone Ticket
                      User Image x Poke Dazzler
                      User Image x Gible Figurine
                      Chance Doll
                    Prairiefox
                    DJ Double B
                    amarzyciel
                    Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:22 pm
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Hitsukei
murruelecreuset
ShyWolfHeart
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

User Image
Antonio Reyes
Are you where you want to be?

Antonio sighed looking at the two troublemakers. The crowd was starting to disappear and the onlookers were going about their way. Some people still remained just so they could see how the kids would be punished. Neither Marco or Silvano were speaking and Tony didn't know if it was because they were embarrassed and were reflecting on their bad behavior or if they were just waiting to see what the other would say. Probably the latter. The man grinned, but quickly went back to serious mode since he needed to make sure the students understood that their fight was dangerous. "So nobody wants to say a word? Alright then we're going to listen to me," Antonio motioned for the boys to follow him. Meanwhile, Scizor went after his trainer, he was still gripping Mukrow and Sneasel, but it wasn't any harmful to the young Pokemon, he just wasn't told to release them yet. It was better if he talked to the boys privately since there were still people staring at them and he didn't want the boys to feel anymore embarrassed than they were probably feeling already. The registration booth was closed, but at least he could use it to talk to his troublemakers.

"Now, I hope you both understand that what you were doing was dangerous for the people outside the stadium, but that it's also dangerous for yourselves as well." Antonio motion to Scizor and the red bug Pokemon nodded as he released Murkrow and Sneasel. "Pokemon Battles should always have a proper battlefield to avoid injuring trainers and a referee to make sure the battle is fought fairly. You might not always have these opportunities, but in this case neither of you had an excuse. I'm not upset that you guys want to battle each other, that's part of what trainers do, but you should have been more cautious. There is a time and a place for this kind of thing." Antonio glanced at the paperwork that participants filled out for the tournament. "As punishment I should have you both removed from the tournament..." the substitute teacher grinned as he came up with quite the idea, "but I have better plans. You two are going to resolve your issues as battle partners for this tournament." He looked back at the students and waved his finger back and forth, "no arguments. You two are now paired up for this tournament." Antonio started heading out the booth with Scizor following right behind him, good luck." He waved and then left.

Marco and Silvano would now be partner up which meant that their selected partners were now partner-less. Antonio spotted the two girls as well as Elijah and even Marcus seemed to have joined them. "So I have decided to have the boys handle their issues as battle partners. I'm sorry for doing this to you girls, but its what they need," he crossed his arms with a grin, "so looks like you'll need new partners, but maybe you two should team up. The 1st and 2nd place winners of the Lamia District's Little Cup Tournament should make for quite the team." He glanced at his students and then waved, "I have to get going, but don't forget enter the Stadium. The Tournament should be starting soon." Once again the tall man left probably to his next shift.

==========

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:02 am

Blue: #273BE2
Black: #40404F
Gold: #D4AF37
White Bar: #EEE8CD
Text: slategrey
Black: black

Pokemon Colors:
Raja/Eevee: #CC6666
Kumo/Drifloon: #9678B6

tab tab tab tab But x look x atx all x the x stars tab !
tab tab tab --- x --- x --- x --- x --- xx we've come so far; even if we don't
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab know where we are, it's gotta be somewhere great!

User Image

User Image

Nirav Goto
Charizard House

tab tab User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                          ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Nirav hung around the edges of the stadium, rather nervous about the crowds making their way inside. Last tournament was nerve wracking and awkward, and being one of the first people eliminated was certainly embarrassing. Perhaps with Koru at his side, things would be a lot less awkward. Maybe they'd even take the victory here today. Nirav could only hope so.

Being rather short, it was difficult to see where everyone had gone off to as Nirav made his way into the large stadium. What's more is that he wasn't entirely sure where Koru was in this place. After getting into the stadium, Nirav hung around by the enterance, just out of the walkway.

To: Koru
                                          Message: Hey, I'm inside of the stadium. Want to meet up before the match?

He still needed to figure out which pokemon to use. Nirav had never battled with Kumo before, but he had yet to win with Raja. On the other hand, he was used to fighting with Raja more than he was with Kumo. Heck, managing Kumo outside of battle had its own issues. Maybe Koru would have some input, though to his knowledge, neither his Drifloon or Eevee covered any weaknesses to Koru's fire pokemon.

Inventory tab tab Mood: Nervous
                                          Location: Stadium (Just inside) tab tab Outfit: Thin pants, thin shirt, very light jacket, School Jacket, Kirsi's gloves, Ice Skates
                                          Pokemon Company: n/a tab tab Human Company: Many people around
                                          OoC: Sorry it's a short post. Wanted to get this in before work later. Expect Ava tomorrow!

Prairiefox

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:35 pm
ShyWolfHeart

TheWhiteDragonfly
]

Prairiefox

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

MARCUS ALDEN BENNET

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text
User Image

Feeling:
Company:
Pokemon out :

P O K E M O N
      ► P A R T Y

Valiant

Level:5
Move Set:

►Yawn
►Scratch

Phillip

Level:9
Move Set:

►Water Gun
►Water Sport
►Defog
►Wing Attack

Squeeze

Move Set:

►Wrap
►Leer
►Poison Sting

Marcus watched the teacher break the battle up with a somewhat less than interested expression. He didn't know much about the boys involved to really draw any conclusions from the altercation.
All he really knew about Silvano was he was preppy and rich and seemed to weigh a lot on the importance of people. He was also Iris' friend and he hadn't really been outright hostile after their somewhat rocky start.
All he really knew about Marco was that he seemed to get into altercations a lot. Especially aorund other boys.
That and he was Ray's room mate.
At the thought of Ray Marcus sulked a bit more, his mood darkening as well as his expression. Everything was so messed up right now. Ray wasn't talking to them, he wasn't talking to anyone this time. Marcus had been worried about just this happening. How was anyone supposed to help him now? It was all Kirsi's fault.
It was probably something between luck and provenance that Kirsi was visible to him right there.
Before he could question his judgement Marcus went up to the girl and tapped her on the shoulder.
"You push me down over not tellin you what's goin on with Ray and the first thing you do when you find out is call him a monster and make him even worse? What's wrong with you?" he said before he could stop himself "He just lost his sister and you got him wishing he went with him-Why would you say that to him? That you think it's his fault? That no one wants him? You should have just stayed away from him"

--enter-
OutOfChillComments: Cue in Marcus gunning for Kisi and prime for Koru coming to the rescue lol

► TEXTS

User Image

ITEMS IN BAG

► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :
↦15 rare candies

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

↦pen and folder

User Image

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:59 pm

Orange: #FFA824
Black: #40404F
Red: #C41E3A
White Bar: #F2F3F4
Text: slategrey
Black: black

Pokemon Colors:
Fritz/Joltik: #3F00FF
Gala/Spinarak: #7CCD7C

tab tab tab tab Somex turnx tox dustx orx tox gold tab !
tab tab tab --- x --- x --- x --- x --- xx but you'll remember me!
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab remember me for centuries!

User Image

User Image

Ava Stenson
Charizard House

tab tab User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ava made her way towards the stadium, careful not to slip on any ice or snow. She didn't want to break her ankle before finding out about her tournament partner! Having elected to have a random partner, Ava was anxious to find out who it would be. Would it be a friend? An enemy? A student she had never met before? She checked the board outside of the doors to find her name paired right next to a familiar one: Tera Hatano. Ava jumped up and down in excitement, quickly sending a message to the person in question.

To: Tera
                                          Message: Tera!! We're partners for the tournament!! This is going to be awesome! Where are you?

Ava was extremely excited to have Tera as her partner. She was her friend, and battles with friends sounded like a lot of fun. Yeah, she had lost to Tera at the last tournament, but what did that matter? This one was a new challenge, and Ava was determined that she and her friend would go far together. With a grin, she ran into the stadium. Its layout was pretty similar to the last one she had been in; Ava hoped she'd actually get to battle more this time around.

Inventory tab tab Mood: Pumped!
                                          Location: Stadium tab tab Outfit: Pants, thick jacket, winter cap
                                          Pokemon Company: n/a tab tab Human Company: n/a
                                          OoC:

X Kaos X

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:40 pm
User Image

███ ██ █ ▌Cyril Frisch▌█ ██ ███

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My location... Stadium
                                                  My Outfit... casual outfit, jacket, gloves, long pants.
                                                  Those near me... Nirav, Kirsi and Koru > nobody relevant
                                                  Pokemon you see me with... n/al

[Enter]

The group had left the ice rink for the stadium. Cyril was a little reluctant to leave. Time sure flew fast. He couldn't remember when was the last time he had had a group ice skating. The tournament was their next stop. Cyril was feeling awkward for being teamed up with Kirsi, but . . . he couldn't let that hold him back. He kept trying to convince himself that he needed to mend the bridge, yet he found himself hesitating when he talked to Kirsi. He was unsure in general of how he should act around her. He didn't want to make it worse, considering how often his blunt words offend others. One other way is to turn a blind eyes over the problem, but that's akin to sweeping his mistake under a rug. It would be disrespecting to Kirsi, not to mention what would that say about himself? he can swept it all he wanted, but it would still be there. It was getting harder too, the longer he waited to make his apologies. He would have to say it soon, preferably before they returned to the academy. For now, Cyril was successful in engaging Kirsi to a strategy talk. They managed to share their preferred method to battle and of how their pokemon could work together. 

Though a commotion in front of the stadium held them back, they managed to get inside without much trouble. While the group walked in, Cyril's thought went back to the two students who had gotten into a fight. He recognized one of them as Silvano. It wasn't surprising from how he knew of Silvano's prideful nature, still, a battle in public that got him reprimanded would be a stain on his record. Cyril had to wonder what had happened. He probably won't be able to ask him that if it was a sore subject. 

It came as a surprise when Koru and Kirsi told them they wanted to go on their own instead of staying together. "Right now?" he questioned. It was rather sudden request, especially after they decided to team up. It's not that he had a problem with it, it is simply odd. "I don't mind . . . " even when he spoke his agreement, there was clearly something going on, by the way the two appeared to keep on glancing toward the crowd. "Well, I suppose we will see each other later in the tournament," if the two of them didn't want to say anything, it wasn't his business to ask them to explain. He might as well go ahead to the waiting room to scout other competitors while he waited.

[exit]

((OOC: edited ))

Log:

Inventory updated!
+5 rare candy for entering tournament

word counter: n/a

assignment:
SciTech - picture of forest pokemon

battle (complete)
Sneasel
[56 hp. 95 atk. 55 def. 35 spatk. 75 spdef. 115 spd ]
best stats: speed
least stats: sp atk

User Image
Pokemon Team:
AISHA (Snorunt) │Female│ Lv. 19 (125/1,000 exp) │FP: 50/250
Ice Body │ hold item: N/A │Status: Normal
【 36 Hp│18 Atk │18 Def│18 SpAtk│18 SpDef │18 Spd】
Move set:

► [ST] Double Team: // Raise evasion by 1
► [P*] Ice Shard: 40 // AC: 100 (+1 priority moves)
Icy Wind: 50 // AC: 95 (lower speed by 1)
►[P] Bite: 60 // AC: 100 (30% chance for flinch)

SIEGRID (Sneasel) │Male│ Lv. 14 (0/1,000 exp) │FP: 10/250
Keen Eye │ hold item: N/A │Status: Normal
【 31 Hp│24 Atk │16 Def│12 SpAtk│22 SpDef (+) │25 Spd (-)】
Move set:

► [ST] Taunt // AC: 100 // forces pokemon to use attack move for 3 turns.
► [P] Quick Attack: 40 // AC: 100 // Priority +1
► [P] Feint Attack: 60 // AC: ~ (certain hits)
Icy Wind: 50 // AC: 95 (lower speed by 1)

Inventory:

01 x Pokeball
01 x Pokegear
03 x rare candy
Flashlight, lighter, rope.
and more listed in profile.

Library Books:
How to Train Your Dark Type
Ghost Among Us
Fairy, No Longer a Myth

Calling for Attention:
DJ Double B
Nirav

Prairiefox
Koru

TheWhiteDragonfly
Kirsi

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:21 pm
Hitsukei
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
murruelecreuset
Prairiefox
DJ Double B
Lady Niara
Shywolfheart
Neryem
X Kaos X
TheWhiteDragonfly
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
amarzyciel
Xiatian Li

User Image
Olivier the Referee

The stadium was packed, all seats appeared to be filled and people were looking excited for the tournament. Even though Leoconoe District was covered in snow and cold, the stadium was actually quite warm with giant pillars emanating heat. Of course everyone was still wearing jackets and other warm garments and the people selling food had warm drinks and warm foods. The participants were all ready and the crowd was all ready so why wasn't the tournament starting yet? The tournament helpers were running around behind the scenes as they tried to figured out what happened to their MC, the announcer of the tournament that was supposed to give the opening speech. "What should we do?" "We can't keep people waiting" "but its tradition that we have our MC open!" everyone was discussing with some slight panic in their tone. Everyone was already gathered and if they tried to stall for any more time than the crowd might get upset. Everyone shuddered at the thought. A man saw the commotion from the distance, actually he had arrived to see what was taking so long, but after hearing their worried tone he got a pretty good idea.

"Relax everyone." a calm voice cut through the chaos as a man walked up to them with a smile on his face. "I'm sure there's a reason, but I think the most important thing is to get this tournament started." The man pointed at himself, his smile turning bigger, "Olivier to the rescue, I'll open the tournament." Everyone looked at each other a bit doubtful, but slowly nodded and agreed. This was the best case for now since it would give them time to find the MC and hopefully have them on stage for the second round of the tournament.

"Alright then let's get started!"

==========

It was the afternoon, but the stadium had bright lights to make sure that everything could seen clearly. However, these lights were turned off as a sign for everyone to quiet down. The crowd already knew that the tournament would be starting and after a big cheer everyone settled down. One light shined stadium's open field as it opened to reveal a small stage rising from underground. On this stage stood one person, none other than Olivier, everyone was expecting to see the usual MC. "Don't worry guys I'm just filling in for now!" Olivier immediately cleared that up as the lights were focused on him. Everyone knew Olivier the Referee so seeing him caused a roar of cheers to erupt. He waved at everyone, "thanks for the warm welcome folks! Let's get this Tag Team Tournament started! We have a group of brave young trainers-to-be participating on this tournament where not only will their battle skills be tested, but also their team working skills! Remember there's no "I" in "team"!" The crowd cheered and applaud.

"On this first round, we have a total of 8 teams, quite a good number! We'll be sure to see some very heated battles. For several of our participants this will be their first Tag Team battle so we'll go over the rules to make sure everyone is on the same page. Something else to know is that the trainers will be allowed to swap Pokemon between rounds and this will provide a good diversity for everyone!" That's right, everyone would get to see many Pokemon on this tournament. The idea of all the combinations was surely exciting and the crowd cheered with anticipation.

"So without further ado...let the tournament begin!" Olivier grinned as he raised his hand and fire shot up from corners of the stage. The crowd applauded.

==========

Alright guys the tournament is here! And just as it was mentioned, there are some new rules for these matches so please pay attention and if you have any questions at all then post them in the Questionnaire Box.

Rules:
1) Each trainer may only use ONE Pokemon for the round. You can change Pokemon for the next round. When selecting a Pokemon for the round please PM a crew member who your Pokemon will be for the battle. We must hear from the individual player to avoid confusion as well as to have consent on record.
2) When choosing who goes first, everyone must still roll a Ten 10-sided. This includes Pokemon who have a positive Speed nature, however, if one team has both Pokemon with positive Speed natures than that team will automatically go first.
3) Each trainer must post a total of 3 times with at least 250 words
per post. Failure to follow the word count rule will cause your post be ignored when the battle is being judged for the final results.
4) Battle moves and Abilities that are used for Double Battles such as Wide Guard and/or Telepathy will have their same effects as the Pokemon games.
However, if you have any questions about a move then please post your questions in the Questionnaire Box (link above).
5) The Battle mechanics from One-on-One battles still apply. Each attack must have a target unless the attack is a Multi-hit attack (ex: Swift).
    IMPORTANT: In tag battles or battles involving more than 1 opponent, you must roll accuracy and status ailments for each Pokemon involved individually. Going by the order provided in the single battle rules, the dice order for tag battles, depending on the number of status ailments the attack can inflict, goes as follows: all dice involving the highest Pokemon in turn order(if concerned) excluding yourself, all dice involving the second highest Pokemon in turn order(if concerned) excluding yourself, and finally all dice involving the third highest or last Pokemon in turn order(if concerned) excluding yourself.
    Example: 1st Dice: Accuracy of hitting Pokemon A.
    2nd Dice: Status ailment affecting Pokemon A.
    3rd Dice: Accuracy of hitting Pokemon B.
    4th Dice: Status ailment affecting Pokemon B.

Once again if anyone has any questions than please post them in the Questionnaire Box. We will have a Demo Battle posted in case anyone needs a visual representation of these rules.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:14 pm
User ImageUser ImageKIRSImmrhodes
mm >>tUser ImagetUser Imaget User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ: koru, marcus || ᴘᴏᴋᴇᴍᴏɴ ᴏᴏʙ:

ooc: i think this will probably be my last post before kirsi shows up in the thread for the battle, since we have to time right to be there.. but since no one is in their arenas yet I will put this out here

Kirsi was glad that the only person beside her now was Koru. With Marcus so close, Koru was the only one that didn't leave her feeling antsy. Still, she planned to meet Cyril by the entrance to the arena soon. It had been a weird experience to talk strategy with him for many reasons, but mostly because their first battle had been as opponents. With Cyril, she was experiencing for the first time cooperating with someone who used to be an "enemy". Now she wasn't sure what he was. She still felt a little jumpy and wasn't sure what he thought of her.

Now that she was alone with Koru, Kirsi was starting to feel her nerves bundling up inside her. Between Marcus' presence reminding her of things she'd rather forget, and the pressure of the upcoming battles, she barely noticed the confrontation between Marco and Antonio. Maybe if she'd been more focused she could have seen and avoided the conflict about to walk up and tap her on the shoulder. Instead she turned and stared, face a solid mask though her heart had jumped up into her throat. Surprise? Guilt? Confusion, anger? She felt all of them, but settled on anger when she understood what he was saying.

So she had been right. He knew. He knew. This whole time.

In that moment, she had no idea if the moisture in her eyes were from the howling guilt and loss that had been eating away at her or at anger for Marcus saying awful, untrue things. "You don't know anything!" she spat, shaking. "I-" She cut off. I lost her too. If she kept going she would cry for real, not just watery eyes. She locked her teeth together, as if that could steel her from the tears. Why wouldn't stupid Marcus just leave her alone?

User Image
                    Pᴏᴋᴇᴍᴏɴ
                    User Image
                                      C H A N C E the Growlithe
                                      Brought with her to Ordell; given as a gift from her father. Earnest and well-behaved.

Gender: Male | Level: 10 | Nature: Jolly | Ability: Intimidate
                                        Held Item: Quick Claw (On leather necklace) | Experience: 875/1000
                                        Move Set:

► Bite [60] | Dark | Physical | Makes Contact | 30% chance to flinch target | 100% Acc
                                            ► Roar | Normal | Status | Forces wild pokemon to flee and trainer pokemon to switch out | 100% Acc
                                            ► Ember [40] | Fire | Special | 10% Chance to burn | 100% Acc

Friendship Points:
                                        User Image

User Image
                                      K A I the Zorua
                                      Battled and caught after the mysterious It appeared before Kirsi in the haunted house; his background is a mystery.

Gender: Male | Level: 11 | Nature: Serious | Ability: Illusion
                                          Held Item: Soothe Bell (On ribbon around neck) | Experience: 0/1000
                                          Move Set:

► Pursuit [40] | Dark | Physical | Makes Contact | 2x damage on opponents switching out | 100% Acc
                                              ► Fake Tears | Dark | Status | Lower's opponent's special defense two stages | 100% Acc
                                              ► Sucker Punch [70] | Dark |Physical | Makes Contact | +1 Priority, fails if opponent is not preparing an attack | 100% Acc

Friendship Points:
                                          User Image

Iɴᴠᴇɴᴛᴏʀʏ
                    P O K E B A L L S :
                      User Image x 1

M E D I C I N E :

B E R R I E S :
                      ↦ Cheri Berry x2
                      ↦ Persim Berry x2
                      ↦ Chesto Berry x2
                      ↦ Pecha Berry

K E Y - I T E M S :
                      User Image with Pokedex, Calling, Texting, Camera and Video, Registration App
                      User Image x Soothe Bell (Kai held item)
                      User Image x Quick Claw (Chance held item)
                      User Image x Rare Candy 20

M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
                      User Image x Ivysaur Plushie
                      User Image x Charizard Plushie
                      User Image x Venusaur Plushie
                      User Image x Salamance Plushie
                      User Image x Dewgong Plushie
                      User Image x Glaceon Plushie
                      User Image x Moon Stone Ticket
                      User Image x Poke Dazzler
                      User Image x Gible Figurine
                      Chance Doll
                    Prairiefox
                    amarzyciel
                    Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:32 pm
User Image
▁▁▁▁Korυ Freɴe▁▁▁▁
Wнere:Stadium Wιтн: Kirsi/Nirav/Cyril/MarcusWord Coυɴт:---- Feelιɴɢ:Excited/Amgry/Determined/Protective OoC: So much has happened lately in RL I could write a frickin book but I'm glad to be back and loved to write Koru after so long TT^TT I'm sorry to all of you guys for disappearing and I hope not to do it again anytime soon! ◉

Koru felt chill upon chill all through her body as it clashed with the warmth Cyndaquil was causing as he hid cozily in her jacket. A mix of excitement and the outside cold she was getting only more revved up for the tournament. Kirsi hoped they could go skating some more and just seeing her friend so happy made her more than ready to go again, even if she was just going to fall on her butt the entire time.

Koru hopped in her steps as they reached the stadium. It was a lot more different than the Lamia one, the atmosphere made by the incoming crowds however was the same and she loved it. She grinned big hardly able to contain herself and turned to Kirsi to share her feelings, but saw the red head was nervous. She remembers the last tournament and Kirsi's aphrehension about it. She raised her hand and smack Kirsi lightly on the back,
"This is gonna be great Kir don't you worry! We gotta work our way to the finals together remember that alright?" She was determined to have a real battle with her friend and would do her best to make it happen here.

Walking in she was immediately distracted by the smell of warm food, letting her nose raise in the air and take in the wonderful scent,
"Mm oh wow they have takoyaki over there! I'll grab us some!" She ran from the others to the stand and waited by an elderly gentleman to get the battered orbs of octpus meat. With the cold outside the warmth these would bring brought her smile going from ear to ear.

By the time it was her turn she took two and stuck one in her mouth and Cyndaquil decided to take part in the other. Her face became flushed and she gushed enthralled,
"Oh wow it's so good! Kir is gonna-" She dropped the pick. Of course the moment she left her friend alone something would happen. She saw Marcus talking to her, but it quickly changed to the look of an argument. Koru shoved the Takoyaki into the old man's hands and sprinted, almost shaking Cyndaquil out of her jacket if it wasn't for her scarf.

She promised herself to stay calm, be there for Kirsi and her friends and not feel the heartache anymore, but Kirsi's face cringing to the point of tears made her anger flare. She hadn't heard what they were talking about but as soon as she got close she skidded in and wrapped her arms around Kirsi protectively, glaring at Marcus silently. He knew how it was between them she didn't need to say it, and after what happened with Ray at the daycare the lines were even more blurred. Her hand on Kirsi's shoulder was firm, she wasn't leaving Kirsi anymore,
"I don't know what's goin' on here but you better back off. I won't let you make her cry anymore!"

Kirsi's shaking only caused her grip to tighten, she was ready to push Marcus and run somewhere where he wouldn't bother her. What the heck was his problem?

Their confrontation was interrupted by the plasma screen booming with noise and cheers of the inner stadium crowd. The referee announced the start of the tournament, beginning with the pairings. The first thing that shocked her was that one that should've made her happy- Kirsi was in the second block so if they do well they could have their battle on the big stage. What shocked her and brought her happiness down was seeing Marcus's name with Elijah- they were in the tournament. She bit the inside of her lip but kept her face neutral, eyes flaring with sparks of her determination for competition,
"I didn't take you for a battler. If we happen to face in the tournament you better be prepared to face all the power Cyndaquil and I have."

She turned on her heel and walked away with Kirsi still wrapped in her arm, "We better go find our partners Kir," she completely ignored Marcus's presence now. To her he was more than a bully to her friend, he was competition and it was taking all of her willpower not to show her rage towards him, but her golden eyes have always been expressive. She looked at Kirsi, "Kirsi. Show Marcus what you're made of and make it to our battle okay? I know I haven't pried much...but I want you to tell me what's going on when the tournament is over with okay?"

User Image
▁▁▁▁Poĸeмoɴ▁▁▁▁
User Image
Lv. 14 Aвιlιтy Bʟᴀᴢᴇ Nαтυre Tɪᴍɪᴅ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tᴀᴄᴋʟᴇ Qυιcĸ Aттαcĸ Sᴍᴏᴋᴇsᴄʀᴇᴇɴ Eᴍʙᴇʀ
User Image
Lv. 13 Aвιlιтy Bιɢ Pecĸѕ Nαтυre Iᴍᴘɪsʜ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tαcĸle, Growl, Qυιcĸ Aттαcĸ, Pecĸ

TheWhiteDragonfly

amarzyciel

DJ Double B

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

Shywolfheart

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:03 pm
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ʏou are so young
ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image
. ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Iris was beside herself as she silently watched as the boys battled before her. Over something so petty and what was worse was that they were using their pokemon due to their pettiness. As helpless as she felt to stop them, she could feel her fist tighten up as she wanted to say something. It was welling up inside of her as she moved out of the way before the two dark types clashed once more with each other.

Come Iris... she was trying herself.. Say something.... Say it..!!

Her mouth started to make the shape of words...however it was short lived as a Scizor ended the scuffle between the two. She watched as now a stern looking Adult Antonio stopped the battle and looked at the boys. He told them they were in trouble, which could had been a great understatement. Honestly Iris was waiting for why they were acting like that. Battling to decide something that Maria could decide for herself. Not once did any of them think about their pokemon.

One fist turned into the fists at her side, balled up as she stared at them. Could they see her face? Was it filled with disappointment? Anger and frustration at their actions and her lack of words? Iris would still be asking herself those questions more as Antonio walked away with the boys.

Iris turned and looked at Maria. "I am so sorry." she blurted out, "I don't know what's gotten into Tony at all...."

Iris was apologetic for an act she didnt commit. She now to look out for her partner. The word left a bitter taste in her mouth as she put together that she would be the partner of a boy who would take party. He was making her rethinking the whole partner thing because if in the middle of the battle, what if they decided to duke it in midst the field.

The more she fumed over, the more she didn't notice Antonio until she was announcing that Iris and Maria would be a team now and that Marco and Silvano were partmes. She started at the boys as Antonio apologized for the change and left. Iris approached the boys. Her fists were still clenched as she still tried to find the right words for the two of them.

"Idiots..!" Iris said, finally speaking. "Both of you are just...!!!" Iris huffed in frustration as she tugged at her hair a bit. She gave off one more huff before she turned her heel to the boys and looked at Maria.

"I'm going inside..." she said as she shook her hands to get blood flowing in them once more. "See ya then..."

{{Exit}}

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Team:
User Image

Nickname: Bebe
    Level: 15
    Item: Lucky Egg
    Moves: Razor Leaf| Vine Whip| Fairy Wind| Lucky Chant
    Friendship Points:User Image

User Image

Nickname: Ling
    Level: 17
    Moves: Water Pulse| Aerial Ace| Defog| Wing Attack

User Image

Nickname: Zoey
    Level: 17
    Item: Soothe Bell
    Moves: Leer|Feint Attack| Fury Swipes | Sucker Punch

Inventory:

-PokeGear
    - 1x rare candy
    -Moon Stone ticket
    -Whimscott Plushie
    -Kingdra Plushie
    -Salamence Plushie
    -Flygon Plushie
    -Lucky Egg
    -Soothe Bell

Company:
Mood:
Attire:
OOC:

Ʌ
a-are we there yet?

Ѻne day you'll know
ωho you want to be

Hitsukei
Shadow of Miracles
murruelecreuset

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:28 am
            User ImageUser Image
            •ิ : Ava and other students •ิ
            •ิ•ิ : Leoconoe Stadium, Leoconoe District, Amphitrite City •ิ
            •ิ•ิ•ิ : 420 •ิ

[[Enter from Temporary Academy House]]

Tera's haggard breathing steadied as she approached her destination. She was pretty impressed with herself; she didn't get lost getting to the stadium and had no detours to speak of! Then again it was kind of hard to miss the huge building with large lights moving about and booming music. She did however take a small break as she tripped and accidentally dropped her Pokeballs, releasing both of her Pokemon. Her Pokemon were both worried and urged her to wait a bit before continued, so she reluctantly complied for a short while. In that meantime, she gave them both a bunch of candies and things to hold. It seemed like Hoppu ate the large majority of the candies, leaving Flare to munch on the few that weren't victim to Hoppu's voracious appetite. After their hardy meal during her short rest, she put the two back in their comfortably warm Pokeballs and left for the battle arena.

When she had finally arrived, there was already a huge crowd present. Not too surprisingly either since there was a festival going on. The girl was a little overwhelmed by the height of the crowd as well as the smell of the food stands combined with the slipperiness of the icy and snowy ground, but Tera didn't let that discourage her from searching for Ava. She saw a bunch of familiar faces in the crowd which made her think that she was in the right place, so she figured that the brunette couldn't be too far. She wasn't paying much attention, but she could hear what seemed to be remnants of a fight and maybe even another one starting in the background? Regardless of the shouts, none of the voices though familiar as they were, didn't sound anything Ava's and so her search continued!

As Tera continued to scan the vast area that was the Leoconoe stadium, her eyes zoomed in and locked onto the bug enthusiast buddy! "Heyo! Over here!" The Charizard girl jumped for joy, literally, as she tried to catch Ava's attention, all while making her way towards her. Maybe it wasn't the best thing to do in slippery terrain, but she was so relieved and happy to finally find her friend! "Heyo Ava!" She spoke between deep breaths for air. The next time she spoke though was done in one. "DidImakeitintime!?" Needless to say, the girl was a little sweaty and tired at this point, but it was a weight off her chest that she at least saw Ava here.

[[Flare ate 6 Rare candies! Learned Dragon Rage, forgot Scratch!]]
                                                                      [[Natu ate 14 Rare candies! Learned Stored Power, Ominous Wind and Confuse Ray and Forgot Leer, Night Shade and Teleport!]]
                                                                      [[Flare was given Passho Berry to hold, Hoppu was given Colbur Berry to hold]]

User Image
                                                                                    •ิ Pokémon •ิ
                                                                                    User Image║ ♀ ║Flare the Charmander ║FIRE║
                                                                                    ║LVL 16 ║NATURE: Timid
                                                                                    ⋮↑Speed - ↓Attack⋮
                                                                                    ABILITY: Solar Power

║⋮During sunshine, the Pokémon’s Special Attack raises
                                                                                    ║⋮to 1.5 times but HP decreases by 1/8th the maximum HP every turn.⋮
                                                                                    ITEM: Passho Berry
                                                                                    ║⋮If held, weakens foe’s supereffective Water attack⋮
                                                                                    MOVES:
                                                                                    ║≒ Air Cutter
                                                                                    ⋮ FLYING ⋮ SP ATK: 60 ⋮ ACC: 95 ⋮ HIGH CRITICAL RATE RATIO ⋮
                                                                                    ║≒ Dragon Rage ⋮ DRAGON ⋮ SP ATK: 40 ⋮ ACC: 100 ⋮
                                                                                    ║≒ Ember ⋮ FIRE ⋮ SP ATK: 40 ⋮ ACC: 100 ⋮ 10% BURN ⋮
                                                                                    ║≒ Smokescreen ⋮ NORMAL ⋮ OTHER ⋮ ACC: 100 ⋮ ↓ ACC 1 STAGE ⋮

User Image║ ♂ ║ Hoppu the Natu ║FLYING/PSYCHIC║
                                                                                    ║LVL 23 ║NATURE: Timid
                                                                                    ⋮↑Speed - ↓Attack⋮
                                                                                    ABILITY: Synchronize

║⋮When this Pokémon becomes Poisoned, Paralyzed, or Burned,
                                                                                    ║⋮so does the opponent. However, Fire-type/Water Veil ability Pokémon
                                                                                    ║⋮cannot be Burned, Poison-type/Steel-type/Immunity ability Pokémon
                                                                                    ║⋮cannot be Poisoned, and Limber ability Pokémon cannot be Paralyzed.
                                                                                    ITEM: Colbur Berry
                                                                                    ║⋮If held, weakens foe’s supereffective Dark attack⋮
                                                                                    MOVES:
                                                                                    ║≒ Peck
                                                                                    ⋮ FLYING ⋮ PHY ATK: 35 ⋮ ACC: 100 ⋮
                                                                                    ║≒ Stored Power ⋮ PSYCHIC ⋮ SP ATK: 20 ⋮ ACC: 100 ⋮ +20ATK FOR ↑1 STATS ⋮
                                                                                    ║≒ Ominous Wind ⋮ GHOST ⋮ SP ATK: 60 ⋮ ACC: 100 ⋮ 10% ↑1 STATS ⋮
                                                                                    ║≒ Confuse Ray ⋮ GHOST ⋮ OTHER ⋮ ACC: 100 ⋮ INDUCE CONFUSION

•ิ Inventory •ิ
                                                                                    User Image POKEGEAR[ Calls, Camera/Video, Remote Registration via App ]
                                                                                    User ImageRARE CANDY x 3[ + 1 lvl ]
                                                                                    LOTTO TICKET x 5[ Use in Pokemon Prize Lottery ]
                                                                                    User ImagePOKEBALL x 1[ 4 posts of 300+ words for capture ]
                                                                                    BALLERINA ORNAMENT x 1[ Mysterious item found in the Spooky Mansion ]
                                                                                    User ImagePOKEMON DAZZLER x 1[ Spray that changes into Shiny Pokemon ]
                                                                                    User Image Water Stone Ticket║[ Exchange for Water Stone in Trade Center ]

User ImageVENASAUR PLUSHIE x 1User ImageCHARIZARD PLUSHIE x 2
                                                                                    User ImageDARUMAKA PLUSHIE x 1User Image BEARTIC PLUSHIE x 1
                                                                                    User ImageSNEASEL PLUSHIE x 1User ImageDEWGONG PLUSHIE x 1
                                                                                    User ImageARTICUNO PLUSHIE x1User ImageSPHEAL PLUSHIE x 1

User ImagePASSHO BERRY x 1[ If held, weakens foe’s supereffective Water attack ]
                                                                                    User ImageSHUCA BERRY x 1[ If held, weakens foe’s supereffective Ground attack ]
                                                                                    User ImageCOLBUR BERRY x 1[ If held, weakens foe’s supereffective Dark attack ]
                                                                                    User ImageCHILAN BERRY x 1[ If held, weakens foe’s supereffective Normal attack ]
                                                                                    User ImageKASIB BERRY x 1[ If held, weakens foe’s supereffective Ghost attack ]
                                                                                    User ImageTANGA BERRY x 1[ If held, weakens foe’s supereffective Bug attack ]
                                                                                    User ImageCHESTO BERRY x 2[ If used or held, recover from sleep ]
                                                                                    User ImagePECHA BERRY x 2[ If used or held, recover from poison ]
                                                                                    User ImagePERSIM BERRY x 2[ If used or held, recover from confusion ]
                                                                                    User ImageRAWST BERRY x 2[ If used or held, recover from burn ]
                                                                                    User ImageWEPEAR BERRY x 1[ Make Pokeblock +Cleverness ]
                                                                                    User ImageASPEAR BERRY x 1[ If used or held, recover from frozen ]
                                                                                    User ImageCHERI BERRY x 2[ If used or held, recover from paralysis ]
                                                                                    User ImageLUM BERRY x 1[ If used or held, recover from any status ailment ]

DJ Double B

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:31 pm
ShyWolfHeart

TheWhiteDragonfly
]

Prairiefox

MARCUS ALDEN BENNET

User Image

Feeling:
Company:
Pokemon out :

P O K E M O N
      ► P A R T Y

Valiant

Level:14
Move Set:

►Slack Off
► Scratch
►Feint Attack
►Yawn

Phillip

Level:15
Move Set:

►Water Sport
►Water Pulse
►Wing Attack
►Defog

Squeeze

Move Set:

►Wrap
►Leer
►Poison Sting

Marcus bit back another remark, a part of him felt remorseful because Kirsi was sad and she had lost Rina too.
But when he thought of Ray and what had happened ( and all the horrible things she had said to him) he couldn't bring himself to be completely sorry.
They had said they wanted to help...and all they had done was hurt, Ray.
And they were still acting like he was the bad guy in all this.
His expression darkened a bit when Koru came over, fully expecting for someone to push him down again. Genuine surprise cleared his face however when she said she never saw him as much of a battler.
Marcus never saw himself as much of a battler either, he had just signed up for it because he wanted to make it up to Elijah that they didn't get to hang out much during last trip.
But man if he wasn't gonna try to fight them now.
"You really wanna battle me that badly, find me after the tournament Miss Frene" he said his twang becoming more pronounced as it tended to do when he was upset surprising himself by how heated he said the words as well as the fact that he said them.
"Yeah ask her why Ray's been MIA and sad again, why he's getting worse. Kirsi called him a monster" he said he could stop himself as Koru and Kirsi walked away.
When they did walk away Marcus felt his face get red from both shame and regret.
Great now I went and did it, wasn't I the one sayin battling over things was for dunderheads.
He felt bad over gunning for Kirsi, it hadn't helped any. He felt bad over losing his cool -he was supposed to be the one who didn't!. He felt bad for being just like Koru and settling things with a battle.
He just felt bad.
Letting out a breath and running a hand through his hair, Marcus rummaged through his bag and took out a thermos. He had crushed the candies the school had given him to make a smoothie for Valiant since the Slakoth so seldom ate...or did much.
Once Valiant had gulped it down Marcus took out Phillip, frowning for a bit as he thought about how he had had the ducklett shoot a water gun at Kirsi and everything that had followed.
When had things gotten so out of hand?
"You guys ready for a battle?" he asked both Pokemon reaching out to feed Phillip some candies and petting him in the head.
"Squeeze was just a baby so it's gonna have to be you guys"
Valiant yawned, and Phillip quaked amiably. Marcus figured that was as much an answer as he was getting.

--used 9 rare candies on Valiant
Valiant grew to level 14!

Used 6 candies on Phillip.
Phillip grew to level 15!
OutOfChillComments:

► TEXTS

User Image

ITEMS IN BAG

► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :
15 rare candies
↦ 5 Rare Candies ( I forgot to add the Rare Candies that were given out when the tournament was announced >> )

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

↦pen and folder

User Image

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:06 am