Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Inactive Amphitrite City Locations
[Y1: Leoconoe District]Leoconoe Canal Center of the District Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadow of Miracles 02
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:34 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Kommo-O

Kommo-O leaped into the air and slammed her fists into the ground causing small craters to appear. Kommo-O leaped towards one of the building started punching its walls causing the very foundation to shake. With a couple more punches the small building was starting to crumble. Not satisfied yet, Kommo-O moved onto the next building to try and smash it as well! In her confused state, the dragon pokemon came to the conclusion that she could not find her baby with all these buildings getting in her way. She will need to destroy everyone last one of them and then surely her precious one will appear! Kommo-O's destruction power was at its fullest as the dragon pokemon used Dragon Claw and Sky Uppercut to dish out as much damage as she could to the area around her. She moving closer towards the residential area and if she started attacking there then there would be lots of families in trouble!

==========

(Kommo-O is causing massive destruction and she's heading towards the residential area! You must stop this rampaging dragon here and now otherwise the residential area and all the families it houses will be in danger! Quickly take down the dragon!)

[Kommo-O moves are the following: Clanging Scales, Screech, Dragon Claw, and Sky Uppercut.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:33 pm
SpazzticPanda1311

murruelecreuset
Tank Protec. He attac. Lol.

ShyWolfHeart

And now you’ll lead the way
Show the light of day

Harvey Jay Bennet
-Breeding Teacher-

User Image

Harvey listened as Ray seemed to calm down and asked Elijah why he was here ( that's right, Elaine had said that they were fighting. Although they hadn't gotten to the details)
"We're not leaving behind anyone" he said firmly when Ray started pleading with him to do just that. Harvey's heart hurt from seeing the kid in so much pain, and he knew if Elaine woke up and he wasn't there.
"I'm not using you as a distraction...you're not..you're not expendable Ray." Harvey said before a chatter at his shoulder made him look up.
The dragon pokemon was attacking again. From where he stood Tank gave out a half-roar half-whine sounding noise that meant he wanted to be with his trainer and protect him.
"No. Tank. Stay with her and help her" Harvey called out before he looked at the Kommo-o.
Right, he had to think fast. He had to help Elaine. He had to look out for his students. He had to-
His eyes fell on Elaine's pokemon. Would they listen to him? Eliza had known him since Elaine had been in florist school or thereabouts.

"Eliza use Dazzling Gleam again..uh please" he said hoping the pokemon would undestand he was trying to help her trainer and Ray, he then turned to his own pokemon "Sam give it a water pulse. Broski..."
he hesitated, not wanting to give the order, Broski was his family. The only companion he had had since age 12. He didn't' want to put him at risk.
But he had to help the students. Harvey was responsible for them now.
"Use thunder punch"
Samantha's mental voice gave an afirmation in his mind and Broski bellowed out a cry before they each did as they were told.
"We need to move" he told the boys, eyes scanning towards any exit they could take. They probably couldn't go into any buildings since the attacks made it possible for them to be turned to debris, but there had to be somewhere they could go.

P O K E M O N

► P A R T Y
        Pokemon: Broski (Monferno)
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Level:50
        Nature:Rash
        Ability:Iron Fist(hidden ability)
        Experience:
        Move Set:

►Flame Wheel
            ►Close Combat
            ►Thunder Punch
            ►Blaze KIck

Pokemon: Tank (Electivire)
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Level:49
        Nature:Brave
        Ability: Motor Drive
        Experience:
        Move Set:

►Thunderbolt
            ►Discharge
            ►Meditate
            ►Discharge

Pokemon: Samantha (Slowking)
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Level:50
        Nature:Mild
        Ability:Regenerator(hidden ability)
        Experience:
        Move Set:

►Zen Headbutt
            ►Water Pulse
            ►Heal Pulse
            ►Trump Card

ooc: For the record, Panda gave me permission for Harvey to give Elaine's pokemon orders.

Nice work you did
You’re gonna go far, kid

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

ShyWolfHeart

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:47 pm
User Image
ⓛⓘⓙⓐⓗ ⓑⓝⓔⓨ
On edgeCanalRay/Elaine (unconscious)19 RARE CANDIES?! Rufflet must be like super buff now XD Any way time for Elijah to try and be heroic to some extent sweatdrop

It was like Ray wasn't even hearing him. Even his breathing seemed non-existent at moments. The sudden appearance of their teacher, Mr. Bennett, took him by surprise, almost gasping and falling into the snow, but now he could see he was handling the gardener woman he felt a lot more at ease, "Mr. Bennett I checked her breathing but from what I saw she got hit pretty hard she may-" He stopped and quickly shifted his attention to Ray who was finally trying to speak. He was looking at him, he didn't realize he was crying still as Ray also began to swell with tears. He was finding it hard to say anything, prompting Eli to lean in closer, his hand still on the boy's shoulder. From what he could gather from the word fragments he was trying to say, Eli felt his heart drop as Ray began uttering apologies. He wanted him to stop, there wasn't...He removed his hand from the kid's shoulder and wrapped his forearm around the boy's neck and pushed Ray against him, then gripped the back of the boy’s jacket with his free hand, "You...you don't have to say that...none of this was you...I'm the one who's sorry Ray..." he was trembling trying not to continue crying, sniffling from that and the cold.
User Image
He let go of his friend, they would have more time to talk later, so he could take some moments to breath, and smiled worryingly, "Poochyena remembered your scent, she led me straight to you..." he looked towards his faithful pup helping to defend them, though she was so small compared. The dragon was frightening, he’d never seen anything like it before, "Mr. Bennett do you know what that Pokemon is?" Without missing a beat Ray had started to plead to the teacher to help save his aunt. Eli was surprised by the boy’s outburst and tried to keep him calm with his hands firmly on his shoulders,"Ray-!" ELi was interrupted when a high pitched ring echoed in the air and assaulted his ear drums. He covered them tightly and looked on to realize it was that dragon. As if this assault wasn’t enough the steel coated dragon crashed it’s fists into the ground and shook the earth below them,"WOAAH!" he fell back into the snow but shot right back up and scurried to catch Poochyena in her skid. He wrapped her in his arms and darted back to saftey with the others, ”It’s okay girl I gotcha...That thing is a monster how can we stop it? Sir couldn’t you use your fire type? It’s covered in steel isn’t it so it should be weak against those kinda moves right?" he just spouting ideas, any ideas at all, that could help them. Poochyena sniffed Ray as his head slumped. He began to talk about being used as a distraction and to get his aunt some help. Without really thinking Eli whacked him on the back, a bit of a shock to shake the boy’s nerves away, ”No way we’re going to do that! If anything Ray," he put Poochyena down and crouch walked in front of Ray and pulled the boy’s legs carefully within his arms, propping the boy against him, “I’ll just have to carry you. Put your arms around my neck or something and Mr. Bennett can carry your aunt....if um...that’s okay sir..." he started to notice the amount of command he was giving himself when Mr. Bennett was there protecting them…
Another shake in the earth barely let Eli keep his position. They observed the dragon leap into the air and attack buildings now and restart it’s rampage elsewhere- like nothing they did just now even mattered,
"Well looks like you as a distraction isn’t going to work out man..." he turned to his teacher and Yena did the same, "Sir how can we stop that pokemon? There has to be something!"

User ImagePoochyenaSassyLv.13No Held Item
User ImageAipom JollyLv.5No Held Item

SpazzticPanda1311

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:21 pm
Dragon Tamers

The fighting dragon Pokemon jumped back as it tried to avoid the attacks that were coming her way. Her attack on the buildings were momentarily stopped by those intruders that continued to get in her way! The dragon Pokemon was too far gone to realize its actions or the damage that it was causing. People were getting hurt and soon enough those numbers would start to increase if Kommo-O reached the residential area. The fighting Pokemon turned to the people present in the area; if she was going to be left alone then she would need to eliminate these strangers. The Kommo-O glared at the students and adults almost growling at them in rage. She leaped into the air and started to unleash her fists towards the group, but just before she could get any closer, she was struck midair and knocked back.

The attacks that hit Kommo-O were Dragon Rage, Dragonbreath, and Twister. The combination of these attacks were able to overpower the enraged Pokemon and send her flying back. The group of students and teachers were immediately surrounded by Dragon Tamers who were recognized by the capes that they wore. There were at least five trainers and each one had a dragon Pokemon with them at their side; Altaria, Dragonair, two Shelgon, and a Druddigon. The Dragon Tamer with the Druddigon (presumably the leader) turned to the group. "Please leave this to us, we are specially trained to handle dragon Pokemon. We will calm Kommo-O down," the Dragon Tamer noticed the condition of the woman who was on the ground, "the ambulance are on their, they'll be here any second, please have them take a look at her." With those final words the group of trainers went to Kommo-O with their dragon Pokemon following them.

Calming down an enraged dragon was never easy, but they were trained and were confident in their skills. Kommo-O had caused so much destruction already, but the saddest thing was this was all out of her control. The dragon was only acting this way because her baby was stolen; as trainers who loved and dedicated their lives to dragon Pokemon, this was truly a heart-breaking sight. "We will get your babies back Kommo-O, but they cannot see you in this state. Please forgive us." the Dragon Tamers commanded their Pokemon as the battle between them and Kommo-O began.

==========

(In order to move the plot along, everyone is now being treated by the ambulance and police who arrived at the scene to help the injured. There will be no more interaction with Kommo-O, but you are welcome to have your character still react to the events that have happened so long as they're no longer engaging with the dragon)

Shadow of Miracles 02
Crew

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:41 pm
User Image
User Image

▪Mood: --- II ▫House: Charizard, Room 100 II ▪Where: --- II ▫With Who: Rufflet (Rey) II ▪Profile: X

Ray felt tears bubble up in his eyes, and he looked up wide-eyed as Harvey stated that they weren't leaving anyone behind. His lip quivered "but... but Elaine!" he cried out, his fists tightening. He couldn't lose her, no matter how upset he was with her she was still family. He couldn't lose someone else, not now. Harvey insisted that he wasn't going to use him as a distraction, and that he wasn't expendable. Ray blinked, why didn't Harvey understand?! He was, he was expendable! All he did was make people miserable, so why could Harvey let him do this? Ray winced as he heard the dragon attacking again "Please Harvey! I don't want anyone else to get hurt! I can do it I... I'm already broken so why can't you just-!" he didn't get to finish as he felt Elijah's grip on his shoulder tighten. All of a sudden Ray was dragged into a hug, and Ray didn't know what to do. Elijah was so warm, and the warmth felt so unfamiliar to him these past few weeks. Elijah said Ray didn't need to apologize, and that Elijah was the one who was sorry. Why was he apologizing?! It was Ray's fault, all of it was! He turned as Elijah looked at him and stated that Poochyena remembered his scent. How did she... but he hadn't seen him for so long how did she? He rubbed his eyes, trying to get the tears out of them. He opened his mouth but didn't get to say anything as a large screech roared out. His hands snapped over his ears and he groaned as he was tossed to the side. He winced, pain throbbing in his leg. So much for not putting strain on it. Ray's head buzzed, and he let out another groan. He felt something brush against him, and when he opened his eyes he noticed that it was poochyena. It seemed that she was sniffing him before her head slumped down.

When he came back to his senses, he was not prepared for the smack he received from the back of his head. He yelped, his hands flying to the back of his head as he turned to see Elijah looking at him with an upset expression. Elijah then stated that they weren't going to do that. He blanched, wasn't going to allow that? How else were they going to get out of this?! He wanted to argue, but noticed Elijah walking closer to him. He tensed, as Elijah crouched in front of him before pulling Ray's legs carefully to Elijah's arms. He blinked "wha.. what are you doing?" he questioned nervously, before he felt Elijah prop Ray against him. Ray looked at him, mouth open as the Elijah stated that he'd carry him and to put his arms around his neck or something. Ray flushed red, making a small strangled noise "c... ca... carry me?! Eh?! Y... you don't have to i'm... im probably heavy and... and... I'm a guy! I... I don't want to be a burden... i'm... I mean... oh Arceus" he stuttered, hands fanning over his face in embarrassment. Oh this was so embarrassing! How could Elijah just... just pick him up like that so casually? Ray wanted to dig a hole and hide in it. He chewed the inside if his check, his ears turning redder.

There was another shake in the earth and Elijah seemed to tip to the side before catching his balance again with Ray in his arms. Ray yelped a bit, his hands clutching the front of Elijah's shirt for support. Ray looked up as Elijah stated that his distraction wasn't going to work out, and Ray knew it wouldn't have ever worked out. Ray knew he'd basically asked to be left behind to die. It was what he wanted, he didn't want to be a burden anymore. He didn't want to make people worry when he wasn't worth it. Despite Elijah saying he didn't need to apologize, Ray knew it was his fault. Tears dripped down faster now and he cried "I'm so sorry... after... after everything I've done... after how... how I treated you what I... said how... can you just... how can you... i'm so sorry... sorry... I'm sorry Elijah" he said, burying his face in his friends shoulder. He was truly sorry. How could he think Elijah wasn't his friend? How could he think he had lied to him? Here Elijah was, risking his life to save Ray. Is heart ached, he had been so mean to Elijah. Ray accused him of betraying him, of just laughing at him for Elijah's own amusement. How had Ray been so blind? Elijah came rushing after him, Elijah was... he was worried about him. He even went so far as to carry his dead weight to try and save him.

Elijah hadn't betrayed him, ray was the one who betrayed Elijah. It was so clear now, and that probably meant that Marcus hadn't betrayed him either. All he wanted to do was be alone because Ray believed he could avoid losing anyone else if he just stayed away. He was exhausted mentally and physically. He wrapped his arms around Elijah's neck, as he asked. He clung to his friend like a lifeline, if he didn't he felt that he'd truly lose himself again. He didn't know why Elijah would stick with someone like him, but to say that deep down he didn't feel some sort of warmth from the action would be a lie. He had been terrified, confused, and scared. He knew he was losing it, he knew he was hurting himself, but... but it was all he could do to make it feel like he was paying for what he's done to the people he truly cared about. He cried more shaking his head back and forth, apologizes spilling from his lips over and over again. He was truly sorry for what he did, if Elijah would really forgive him for that then Ray wanted to make it up to him.

All of a sudden someone came over and said something about being trained to deal with dragons? That made Ray relax a bit more, it didn't seem like they were in trouble anymore. The person even stated that there was help coming, that meant help for his aunt right? His tense muscles relaxed, the news enough to at least ease his mind. He sagged against his friend, head resting against Elijah's chest "m'sorry, I... I didn't mean... to hurt anyone, I'm just... I don't know what to do... I'm so so sorry" he mumbled over and over again. He closed his eyes, more tears slowly falling down his cheeks "thank you... thank you for putting up with... me" he whispered softly, before embracing the warmth that bubbled up in his chest. Maybe... maybe he didn't have to be alone anymore, wouldn't that result in less people suffering? Elijah risked his life for Ray, Ray couldn't ignore that. He'd have a lot of explaining to do, and he wasn't sure he's fully given up on the idea of hurting himself as punishment for the actions he's taken. However, for the first time in weeks Ray felt warmth, and he felt loved despite everything that had happened. He finally felt like he was safe.

((Out.Of.Cute-Birds: ))

▫Classes: Outdoor, History of the World & Pokemon II ▪Word Count: --- II ▫Total Word Count: ---

User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
P O K E M O N
► P A R T Y
User Image

Pokemon: Rufflet
Nickname: Rey
Level: 24
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Sheer Force
Experience: 0
Move Set:
Peck
Aerial Ace
Fury Attack
Wing Attack
Friendship Points: 60
User Image

User Image
Pokemon: Phantump
Nickname: Ai
Nature: Rash
Level: 11
Ability: Natural Cure
Experience: 0
Move Set:
Confuse Ray (100% Accuracy)
Astonish (100% Accuracy)
Growth (---% Accuracy)
Imprison (---% Accuracy)
Friendship Level: 0
User Image

I N V E N T O R Y
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

User Imagex1
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x0

► M E D I C I N E :

User Image x0

► B E R R I E S :

User Image x2
        User Image x1
        User Image x2
        User Image x2
        User Image x2
        User Image x2

► K E Y - I T E M S :

User Image: Video/Text/Contest Entry
        xUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x1 Raffle ticket

► MISCELLANEOUS

User Image x1
        User Image x2
        User Image x1
        User Image x1

► EVOLUTION STONES:

User Image x1

► TMS & HMS

M EGA STONES

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

ShyWolfHeart

Quote: