Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Woods
Red Road Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:11 pm
User Image

l Mood ➤: Satisfied, yet Alert l Location ➤: Woods l Company ➤: ??? l Item/s ➤: None l Current Form ➤: Human

The woods were quiet, calm, and peaceful. Closing her eyes, Vivian tilted her head back to enjoy the cold breeze on her face. Vivian didn't need to hear to be able to feel how calm her surroundings were, and who was near by. She could feel in the ground a thing in the trees perched perfectly on a branch taking a gander at her. It didn't bother her, until it moved. Vivian's blue eyes opened to see what looked like a stake coming her way. It wasn't all to fast in her eyes, but just to be safe the maid took a step to the side and watched it fly by her. The ground sung to her as what was once watching her rom the trees was now approaching her with a steady pace.

The maid rotated her body to see a tall man, darker skin and white hair making his way over to her. Keeping her aura calm, Vivian gave the stranger a warm smile and a small wave. Well hello there~ Her tone was soft and soothing, and her stance was less then defensive. However in the back of her mind she was alert and on guard, you never know who may come across your path...

Current Theme ➤: Insert

OOC---> Test? OuO

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:25 pm
xX Yennefer Xx

♕''Without power knowledge is useless, so I've heard fortunately I've both ''♕

♕ Solomon Shirahata ♕ The Azure Scourge (Adramelech)♕

♕▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♕▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♕

██ ████████████████ ---✖ ██ ████████████████ ---✖ ██ ████████████████ ---✖ ██ ████████████████ ---✖

♕ Solomon made his way to the woman ,he stop once she greeted him as if nothing was wrong. What was more important to him was how she dodged it with ease,there was more to it than a simple dodge. '' Impressive'' he said matching her greeting with his praise. His sharp eye's match her own people say the gate way to a person soul is through their eyes. Solomon was starting to believe that claim, he had to look down at the woman he had to his six ft six frame towering over her. There was no look of superiority in his gaze no more of curiosity.''Greetings'' he said with a slight bow '' Care to sate my curiosity vampire maiden?'' he said his tone mature,strong,and some what cold. He notice her stance as to be expected he made no moves or showing of any moves to attack her.

'' You regret killing that rabbit why is that? you buried and prayed for it I wish to know is all...unlike any Vampire I've seen in years'' he said he was a man straight to the point most of the time. The tone of her voice was not lost on him,she didn't appear bothered unless she was good at hiding it. The softness of her tone and soothing of it made him wary, as the demon soul in his body made him wary of woman. Some woman seem to posses other worldly charm strong enough to bring strong men to their knees. Adramelech fell to seemlier charms and lost both his body and kingdom, so his wary was justified. Solomon sat down (like his picture)before the woman to show her fully he meant no harm, and he bid her to sit if she so wished it. His curiosity peaked by this alluring vampire,she seemed in a since his opposite personality wise but what was else? he wanted to know.

OCC: Nothing grand he just wanted to see if she'd dodge the spike lol a lesser vampire would of been impaled. Now his just curious and I took note of their personality and mannerisms so opposite lol kind of played on that with this post hehe.

██ ████████████████ ---✖ ██ ████████████████ ---✖ ██ ████████████████ ---✖ ██ ████████████████ ---✖

♕▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♕▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♕

User Image

Energy Level 300%
Mood: Calm/ Curious
Thoughts:'' Alluring but dangerous.''
Company: Vivian
Abilities/Skills:
Solomon's Battle Theme - Counter Attack
Solomon's ''Boss''Theme - Fight To The Death
[Abilities]
Spiritual Effect: His body when he allows it he can send off waves of his spiritual energy. This effect calls to the dead of the restless spirits offering them souls of the living and a chance at salvation(no real salvation for them). Solomon only deals with ghost,ghouls,specters,phantoms, Lichs etc. Any that refuses to die and has left their mortal coil are at his beck and call. He rarely uses corpses as he finds them to be inferior fodder as a ghost could do many things.The energy that emits from his body does not give off a sinister atmosphere.No to those who can feel his spiritual energy one words comes to mind...pure. That is his secret how can he be seen as a scourge if his energy is pure even when mixed with a powerful demon? Because he is in perfect balance with his powers and those pertaining to his spirit.
Drawback
He can only send a horde of the these dead specters usually 20 to 40 of them lead by a powerful lich or something else of his choosing.The drawback is he can only summon three hordes in waves. One at a time and it takes him ten post to be able to do it again. If his low on energy he can summon ten specters to do his bidding. Didn't want him to able to spam it so i gave him a limit and a time limit to smooth things out a bit.

The Azure Point: Haven reached spiritual enlightenment in his younger years Solomon posses immense spiritual energy. This makes him a threat to everyone demon,angels,alive,undead etc. What is even more impressive is that he has infused that energy with that of an Arch-Demon. Instead of being corrupted by the ancient power he has made it his own creating the perfect blind of spiritual and demonic energy. This power is known as the Azure point a deep blue energy with a dark center. This energy allows him to go beyond the limits of his mortal body strength,defense,speed and durability are increased immensely. As far as energy projection goes he has conquered the ability to create energy based attacks and use them in many different ways.
He can channel that energy into points of his body like his fist for example striking with focused energy can be devastating to his opponent. He can make up to fifty perfect clones of himself ,well near perfect since each clone is half his strength. Though they be half his strength their is strength in numbers ,so do not take this ability too lightly because of the drawback.
Drawbacks
For all his power he is not perfect far from it his body does have limits.
He runs off energy from his body that starts at 300% and lowers every time he uses this power. Depending on how much energy he uses the stronger it becomes. 10% = weak 15% = strong 20% = Stronger 25% = Very strong 35% = Strongest 50% = limit breaker. Limit breaker just means he broke his body limit in use of power. This means the attack will be very powerful but at the same time it damages his body greatly. He tires not to use too much energy seeing how it drains and can harm him. I will set up a energy counter for him when he fights and when his not. Another drawback is that he can have his energy drain if they have the ability to do ,so to a degree(100% energy drainage by foe) this doesn't mean energy drain attacks just flat line him ,but they can prove a problem.
(Example❶) The flame like aura around his body covers him in azure ''flames'' increasing his durability. Only last for Six post This doesn't mean he can't be hurt ,but is going to take more to harm him.)
(Example❷) Using his vast energy he can create constructs form the energy itself to make barriers to block attacks or to attack with often with explosive results.)
(Example❸) Shatter and Erupt: Solomon sends down a orb of azure energy the size of a beach ball into the earth,where it fallows the target and erupts. The power that is unleashed up heaves the ground in a massive display of sapphire light taring the ground asunder and sending forth pillars of azure like flames. Scaring the earth as it cut a blaze of destruction heading for the target.
(Example❹) Solomon can create constructs out of the energy like a powerful wall of azure energy to block attacks. In turn he can turn that wall into needle like missals at his targets.
(Example❺) Solomon can erect pillars of azure energy using a moving rune as focal point that fallows targets around.The pillars can be the size of a skyscraper depending on the amount energy used.
(Example❻) His movement speed is nothing to scoff at he leaves a after images in his wake ,but only if he chooses to. No one knows how really fast he is when he cuts loose. (Note: When I say no one knows I don't mean his the fastest person alive I mean literally no one knows his limits.Don't worry his not op super-fast etc I don't make my characters that way lol)
(Note: These are examples of his moves may make a list of some attacks he can do if i'm not lazy lol)

The Ascension:
Despite the name he is still mortal but his power is vastly superior than before in this '''form''.Synchronizing mind,body soul,spiritual and demonic energy he becomes a force to be reckon with. His skin becomes the color of sapphire,his aura if not left under control will begin to destroy things around him ''purifying'' objects and his eyes become blue as blue as any jewel or any ocean entrancing the looker at times. Every gold coloring start to glow giving him a other wordily looks even his tails become jet black ,but he tips glow a neon blue completing his other worldly look He only uses this form when he has to go face to face with powerful enemies that push him this far. His energy is restored in this form,but can still be depleted by him using attacks.
Drawback
This form as you can see is a power up for so to speak hey all the great villains have one ...since the beginning of time. Anyway all though this form makes him powerful the side effects is he can only sustain it for eight of his post. Once his out of the form his energy is near depleted (40%). If you catch can some how battle him before he escapes to recover you might have a chance to kill him. Another drawback is that the energy to use the attacks cost more to use in this form even though his attacks are stronger his energy percentage does go up. (20 30 40 50 60 70 new energy usage in this form)

Skills:
Master Of Espionage
Solomon has master the art of getting into places often seal away or shut off to the world. Using his abilities and a few magic spells he is like a mage/ninja using his personal skills and a blind of magic to get in and get out.

(Example ❶ Shadow Sneak: Uses shadow magic to blind into the shadows perfectly so seeming just a another shadow. This does not hide his scent so those with a keen sense of smell can snuff him out but not see him. The shadow sneak ability helps when wanting to escape without a sound.Often using the shadows to cover said retreat and a few smoke bombs. This spell last for five post and can be recast after five post in recharge time)
(Example ❷ Light Step: Muffles the users steps so they can sneak about more easily again those with keen hearing the sounds can be heard but muffled. This spell last for five post and can be recast after five post in recharge time)
(Example ❸Shape-Shifting Master: Has long ago master the art of shape-shifting to the point that even his scent changes. This is good for going undercover and impersonating people,but of course he doesn't do it without studying his targets. This is not a spell but an ability just added it down here since it is apart of it.)
(Example ❹Lock Breaker and Barrier/seal Breaker: His dexterity hands helps him greatly when picking open locks big and small poor or great with the right tools(made out of his energy *cough*). Can see invisible barriers/seals with his sharp kitsune eyes and can break them if he hits them hard enough and or multiple times depending on the barrier. He can't break all barriers some are beyond him,but those he can be weary.)
Note: Let me know if this is too much in the ways of his abilities and I shall erase this I'm a bit iffy on this myself. Wanted him to be able to sneak into the school if need be blind in with the crowed and what not.If anything I'd like to keep the shape shifting ability.

Hand To Hand
Safe to say his hand to hand skills or on a grand-master level since his been doing this for years. Rigorous training and discipline has turn him into walking talking killing machine. His fist can do far worse damage to the body then any blade can inflict. His even master the art of attacking the pressure points to inflict much more pain if his feel he needs to torture his target. His movements are like water calm in control,his stance as strong and solid as stone, his strikes are piercing like an arrow through the eye....in short a master of the fist.

Ninja Balde-CharFire
҂Charfire: A ninja blade seeping with shadow power forged from the heart of a shadow dragon. Granting the user control over the very shadows. This relic form the past now serves Solomon needs. Haven master the use of a ninja blade he only uses it when needs to. Preferring to use his powers and his fast to get the job done,but it does have it uses.
(Examples:
❶. Solomon can create clones out of the shadows emitting from the blade(Max5).
❷. Solomon can create energy waves,beams and other energy formed attacks from the blade from long range attacks to aoe.
❸. He can become one with the shadows and can travel trough them as a means of dodging. He can not attack in this form manly used for fast dodging. (He can only use this move three times in a fight so not to be overused.)
(Drawback: The blade is weaker in daylight cutting its power in half. 50% power in daylight. This only means her attacks are not as powerful during daylight hours,but the blade is 100% during night time. Don't worry he won't be able to cover the whole ground in shadows and stuff like that at night.
Another drawback is that the blades power can only be used seven time before it needs to recharge. Recharge time is Six post)

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
Crew

Distinct Tycoon

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:34 pm
User Image

l Mood ➤: Satisfied, yet Alert l Location ➤: Woods l Company ➤: ??? l Item/s ➤: None l Current Form ➤: Human

Vivian could tell this man was powerful, yet he didn't pose any threat to her or her being. The mans lips moved rather fast, but the vampires eyes were locked on his lips. Why do.... regret killing rabbit... unlike any vampire... Vivian repeated his words in her head as she read the tall mans lips closely. What broke her focus however was that the man sat. Out of no where, just sat on the ground. Nodding her head lightly, Vivian moved to sit herself in front of the man. Even her sitting motion was graceful, mainly because she was ladylike.

Once she was positioned in front of him, Vivian opened her blue eyes with a smile. To answer your question, I buried the rabbit because I feel bad having to take a life, whether it be animal or not. If I didn't have to kill, I wouldn't.... but I need the blood sadly.... and... if I bite a human... things get... interesting to say the least... The maid blushed a bit and shook her head. Her tone this time was a little higher, but it was still very calm and soothing. My name is Vivian by the way~

OOC---> Got it!

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:00 pm
xX Yennefer Xx

♕▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♕▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♕

♕ Looking at how the woman spoke and sat down, he was really considering asking this woman to join his kingdom. She would have far more luxury than this life maybe all the blood she could drink. No more would she have to feel sorry for taking another life, and having another vampire among the ranks wouldn't hurt. Especially this oddity who's heart had no love for killing as she explain. He looked at her curiously when she made the comment about drinking human blood. Did it make her go into blood frenzy are something? ' Curiosity killed the cat will it kill the Kitsune? he thought now really interested in her meaning. The ever observant man notice her slight blush and head shake '' Does human blood give you some sort of ecstasy and or pleasure?'' he said with interest. He knew that human's were the staple diet fro vampires their blood anyways, but why was it so important to begin with? Blood is blood or does humans blood just taste that good to the bloodsuckers he wondered.

♕ Solomon was considering taring out a vampires tongue at the moment for taste bud experiment. He wouldn't harm this Vivian she seem too interesting to be tortured it would be a waste. He did manage to smirk when she introduced herself,her mannerisms he could respect and so he did to some degree. ''Adramelech nice to meet your acquaintance'' he said putting his right hand to his chest and he gave a slight bow. Being a king after all he had certain mannerisms drilled into his head at an early age. The name he gave her was his old name, so he was not fully lying to her but not completely telling the truth either. He trusted no one fully and didn't want to take any chances. When the time came he would fully reveal his name to the woman if fate allowed them to meet after this encounter.

'' I'm no human as you can see what would your bite do to a Spirit Kitsune I wonder'' he said evenly but you could tell there is a hint of excitement in his voice. Solomon did want to see what she lead on about ''If it is human blood you need then I shall provide...please indulge my curiosity'' he said standing up to turn away and open another rip in space and time. '''I shall return'' he said to her his voice was not, so cold this time. He step through the portal this one lead him to the torture chambers. Where the very few vampires who lived in his pocket dimension got their blood from. Two hundred souls lived here a refuge for shunned individuals after all and not one of them a vampire? that would be had to believe. Indeed they're vampires here mostly recently turn individuals weak,and need of minding. What made Vivian woman so interesting to him is that hadn't seen a vampire of her caliber in a very long time.

♕Screams of the tortured echoed through out the places this to was a place that resemble medieval chamber. He stop at one cell in particular the man in it looked at him in utter fear,and began to whimper and as Solomon undid the lock his whimper became a scream... A few minutes later Solomon held a silver goblet set with sapphire gems around it full off fresh human blood. The man he got the blood from had murdered another human in his kingdom awhile ago he should of read the fine print. The portal open up once again and once again he stood then sat before the maid vampire. '' Care to show me what happens?'' he spoke those words as he placed the goblet before the woman the human blood is mere bait. The handsome Kitsune expression was a bit lighter not as cold looking as before,it had been a long time since he felt such excitement. ''What will my supernatural blood do for you?''
OCC:

♕▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♕▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♕

User Image
State: True power suppressed
Energy Level 300%
Thoughts:''Maybe i'm too curious ''
Abilities/Skills:
[Abilities]
Spiritual Effect: His body when he allows it he can send off waves of his spiritual energy. This effect calls to the dead of the restless spirits offering them souls of the living and a chance at salvation(no real salvation for them). Solomon only deals with ghost,ghouls,specters,phantoms, Lichs etc. Any that refuses to die and has left their mortal coil are at his beck and call. He rarely uses corpses as he finds them to be inferior fodder as a ghost could do many things.The energy that emits from his body does not give off a sinister atmosphere.No to those who can feel his spiritual energy one words comes to mind...pure. That is his secret how can he be seen as a scourge if his energy is pure even when mixed with a powerful demon? Because he is in perfect balance with his powers and those pertaining to his spirit.
Drawback
He can only send a horde of the these dead specters usually 20 to 40 of them lead by a powerful lich or something else of his choosing.The drawback is he can only summon three hordes in waves. One at a time and it takes him ten post to be able to do it again. If his low on energy he can summon ten specters to do his bidding. Didn't want him to able to spam it so i gave him a limit and a time limit to smooth things out a bit.

The Azure Point: Haven reached spiritual enlightenment in his younger years Solomon posses immense spiritual energy. This makes him a threat to everyone demon,angels,alive,undead etc. What is even more impressive is that he has infused that energy with that of an Arch-Demon. Instead of being corrupted by the ancient power he has made it his own creating the perfect blind of spiritual and demonic energy. This power is known as the Azure point a deep blue energy with a dark center. This energy allows him to go beyond the limits of his mortal body strength,defense,speed and durability are increased immensely. As far as energy projection goes he has conquered the ability to create energy based attacks and use them in many different ways.
He can channel that energy into points of his body like his fist for example striking with focused energy can be devastating to his opponent. He can make up to fifty perfect clones of himself ,well near perfect since each clone is half his strength. Though they be half his strength their is strength in numbers ,so do not take this ability too lightly because of the drawback.
Drawbacks
He runs off energy from his body that starts at 300% and lowers every time he uses this power. Depending on how much energy he uses the stronger it becomes. 10% = weak 15% = strong 20% = Stronger 25% = Very strong 35% = Strongest 50% = limit breaker. Limit breaker just means he broke his body limit in use of power. This means the attack will be very powerful but at the same time it damages his body greatly. He tires not to use too much energy seeing how it drains and can harm him. I will set up a energy counter for him when he fights and when his not. Another drawback is that he can have his energy drain if they have the ability to do ,so to a degree(100% energy drainage by foe) this doesn't mean energy drain attacks just flat line him ,but they can prove a problem.
(Example❶) The flame like aura around his body covers him in azure ''flames'' increasing his durability. Only last for Six post This doesn't mean he can't be hurt ,but is going to take more to harm him.)
(Example❷) Using his vast energy he can create constructs form the energy itself to make barriers to block attacks or to attack with often with explosive results.)
(Example❸) Shatter and Erupt: Solomon sends down a orb of azure energy the size of a beach ball into the earth,where it fallows the target and erupts. The power that is unleashed up heaves the ground in a massive display of sapphire light taring the ground asunder and sending forth pillars of azure like flames. Scaring the earth as it cut a blaze of destruction heading for the target.
(Example❹) Solomon can create constructs out of the energy like a powerful wall of azure energy to block attacks. In turn he can turn that wall into needle like missals at his targets.
(Example❺) Solomon can erect pillars of azure energy using a moving rune as focal point that fallows targets around.The pillars can be the size of a skyscraper depending on the amount energy used.
(Example❻) His movement speed is nothing to scoff at he leaves a after images in his wake ,but only if he chooses to. No one knows how really fast he is when he cuts loose. (Note: When I say no one knows I don't mean his the fastest person alive I mean literally no one knows his limits.Don't worry his not op super-fast etc I don't make my characters that way lol)
(Note: These are examples of his moves may make a list of some attacks he can do if i'm not lazy lol)

The Ascension:
Despite the name he is still mortal but his power is vastly superior than before in this '''form''.Synchronizing mind,body soul,spiritual and demonic energy he becomes a force to be reckon with. His skin becomes the color of sapphire,his aura if not left under control will begin to destroy things around him ''purifying'' objects and his eyes become blue as blue as any jewel or any ocean entrancing the looker at times. Every gold coloring start to glow giving him a other wordily looks even his tails become jet black ,but he tips glow a neon blue completing his other worldly look He only uses this form when he has to go face to face with powerful enemies that push him this far. His energy is restored in this form,but can still be depleted by him using attacks.
Drawback
This form as you can see is a power up for so to speak hey all the great villains have one ...since the beginning of time. Anyway all though this form makes him powerful the side effects is he can only sustain it for eight of his post. Once his out of the form his energy is near depleted (40%). If you catch can some how battle him before he escapes to recover you might have a chance to kill him. Another drawback is that the energy to use the attacks cost more to use in this form even though his attacks are stronger his energy percentage does go up. (20 30 40 50 60 70 new energy usage in this form)

Skills:
Master Of Espionage
Solomon has master the art of getting into places often seal away or shut off to the world. Using his abilities and a few magic spells he is like a mage/ninja using his personal skills and a blind of magic to get in and get out.

(Example ❶ Shadow Sneak: Uses shadow magic to blind into the shadows perfectly so seeming just a another shadow. This does not hide his scent so those with a keen sense of smell can snuff him out but not see him. The shadow sneak ability helps when wanting to escape without a sound.Often using the shadows to cover said retreat and a few smoke bombs. This spell last for five post and can be recast after five post in recharge time)
(Example ❷ Light Step: Muffles the users steps so they can sneak about more easily again those with keen hearing the sounds can be heard but muffled. This spell last for five post and can be recast after five post in recharge time)
(Example ❸Shape-Shifting Master: Has long ago master the art of shape-shifting to the point that even his scent changes. This is good for going undercover and impersonating people,but of course he doesn't do it without studying his targets. This is not a spell but an ability just added it down here since it is apart of it.)
(Example ❹Lock Breaker and Barrier/seal Breaker: His dexterity hands helps him greatly when picking open locks big and small poor or great with the right tools(made out of his energy *cough*). Can see invisible barriers/seals with his sharp kitsune eyes and can break them if he hits them hard enough and or multiple times depending on the barrier. He can't break all barriers some are beyond him,but those he can be weary.)
Note: Let me know if this is too much in the ways of his abilities and I shall erase this I'm a bit iffy on this myself. Wanted him to be able to sneak into the school if need be blind in with the crowed and what not.If anything I'd like to keep the shape shifting ability.

Hand To Hand
Safe to say his hand to hand skills or on a grand-master level since his been doing this for years. Rigorous training and discipline has turn him into walking talking killing machine. His fist can do far worse damage to the body then any blade can inflict. His even master the art of attacking the pressure points to inflict much more pain if his feel he needs to torture his target. His movements are like water calm in control,his stance as strong and solid as stone, his strikes are piercing like an arrow through the eye....in short a master of the fist.

Ninja Balde-CharFire
҂Charfire: A ninja blade seeping with shadow power forged from the heart of a shadow dragon. Granting the user control over the very shadows. This relic form the past now serves Solomon needs. Haven master the use of a ninja blade he only uses it when needs to. Preferring to use his powers and his fast to get the job done,but it does have it uses.
(Examples:
❷. Solomon can create energy waves,beams and other energy formed attacks from the blade from long range attacks to aoe.
❸. He can become one with the shadows and can travel trough them as a means of dodging. He can not attack in this form manly used for fast dodging. (He can only use this move three times in a fight so not to be overused.)
(Drawback: The blade is weaker in daylight cutting its power in half. 50% power in daylight. This only means her attacks are not as powerful during daylight hours,but the blade is 100% during night time. Don't worry he won't be able to cover the whole ground in shadows and stuff like that at night.
Another drawback is that the blades power can only be used seven time before it needs to recharge. Recharge time is Six post)

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
Crew

Distinct Tycoon

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:56 pm
User Image

l Mood ➤: Satisfied, yet Alert l Location ➤: Woods l Company ➤: Adramelech/color] l Item/s ➤: None l Current Form ➤: Human

Adramelech... interestin.. The vampire thought to herself while she stared with a smile. The man was a curious fellow to say the least. Vivian's bright eyes were glued to his lips as he spoke, and she stayed quiet. How could she describe the effects of her bite to him? W-well its not really something that happens to... Her words faded as she watched Adramelech stand up and open a rift. The rift made the hairs on Vivian's neck stand, and she shifted her sitting position a little. She had never dabbled in other dimensions.

Waiting for the man to return, Vivian tried to think of how she could explain her bite. She would have never had noticed the man was back if it had not been for the fact that he placed a cup of fresh blood in front of her. Vivian's eyes seemed to have glowed at the sight of the rich liquid. The smell was intoxicatingly strong, and the maid knew she needed to taste it. Lady-like motions, Vivian picked up the goblet and held it to her lips. Inhaling the aroma, she took a sip. The blood was rich, adrenaline, and sweet to the taste. Lowering the goblet, Vivian licked her blood stained lips and smiled. It is delicious~ But I'm afraid human blood has no effect on me. My bite is what affects others.... With animals they are so small I can drain them without the effect taking place...but with humans I try to be careful. Its hard to explain without actually showing you.... Taking another sip of the blood, Vivian set the goblet down and smiled a warm smile.

What would the man do if she bit him? She knew nothing about this man, yet he was so curious about her, why? Hmmm.... The vampire stood with grace and slowly walked closer to the man. He was tall, but she could reach his neck if he sat. Reaching forward, Vivian grabbed at the clothing he wore and pulled him down to his knees, or at least down so she could have access to his neck. Cupping Adramelech's cheek and giving it a little caress, Vivian leaned over to his ear. Hope your ready...~ the vampire whispered as she gently sank her fangs into his neck. She didn't want to drink too much, but his blood was sweeter then the goblet he had given her. Vivian moved her hands to Adramelech's shoulders and held him up, drinking her fill. Once she was satisfied, Vivian pulled her fangs from his skin and licked the two little holes. Taking a soft step backwards, Vivian looked at Adramelech in the eyes with a grin. How do you feel?

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:28 am
xX Yennefer Xx

♕▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♕▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♕

♕ Solomon watched as the vampiress drank the crimson liquid as if it was some fancy wine. When she told him that human blood had no effect on her, he winced a bit. Of course he had been wrong before in his life, but now more questions arise for the man. Solomon listen to the rest of her words her bite is what effected others what could that mean? She said she would show him he was not afraid,but at the same time a bit on edge and ....oddly excited. This was akin to self experimenting not knowing what the effects are yet you do it upon yourself. When she grabbed at his clothing he made no moves to stop her, and her touch was soft. The man wondered how many times had he felt such touches from woman, but he had to admit they all felt different in one way or another.

♕ Her touch was soft offering pleasure not pain which he admittedly he didn't disagree pain or pleasure did it matter? Hope you're ready those words fallowed after a bite to the neck he did not flinch, but smirked not disliking it. As she drank her fill of his blood he relaxed and let her drink her fill. His super-senses were telling him all kinds of things, but he suppress them. The man was not foolish or maybe he walked into this willingly, but without knowing the effects he was confident enough that he would over come it. When she licked the holes upon his neck he felt the effects of her bite taking hold. The woman was grinning and for a minute he thought about reducing her to ash, but he calm himself. Then he felt the sensation of lust creeping upon him like a specter of death. The man gave chuckle one from his stomach a good nature one, but in control and calm befitting a king.

♕ Solomon seemed more relaxed and was even smiling a bit as he looked upon the woman. Some how she looked even more appealing to him then before. It must of been a second effect he decided a pleasure effect.'' Are you certain you're not part Succubus?' he asked her '' I should find a way to replicate this effect'' he explain with a knowing grin. '' How do I feel you ask...amazing like I want to make love and feast until the dawn'' he said not really holding back his words. The man might as well have been talking about the effects of the bite and himself as one person. As a king and an Arch-demon he had known pleasures before and beyond most people reckoning,but this was something different. He felt loosen up like he could smile once more as,well which was something he hadn't been doing openly for years not since...

'' You're interesting woman to have something like this in your arsenal and if you're not part demon as well.'' he explained intrigue by it all he never heard of a vampire having a bite effect like this, and not of this caliber. '' Would you accept my invitation to my kingdom if I asked?'' he said as he stood up crossing his arms over his chest. The Kitsune was some what in control he was no weak willed human after all, but even he was starting to succumb. Solomon found himself not trying to overcome it anyways hell he even welcome the experience. A thought came to his mind '' I'm thinking of making a grand feast and celebration for the occasion would you like to join me?''. Solomon in truth wanted to know more about this mysterious woman that had inflect him with such a phenomenon.In truth she had given him a great gift...knowledge something he treasured more than...treasure''It is the least I could do'' he said softly awaiting her response. Every passing minute however he looked upon the woman with interest,but not too much so to hint at anything.

♕His mind was starting to make suggestions though he would have to go to his harem chambers later. For this is what the sin of lust beckon to into his mind. For one who posses the soul of Arch-Demon the call came naturally,but with the effects of the bite even more so.

OCC:

♕▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♕▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♕

User Image
State: True power suppressed
Energy Level 300%
Thoughts:''A bite that effects my personality?This is worth taking notes''
Abilities/Skills:
[Abilities]
Drawback

Drawbacks

The Ascension:
Drawback

Skills:
Master Of Espionage

Hand To Hand

Ninja Balde-CharFire
(Examples:

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
Crew

Distinct Tycoon

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:35 am
User Image

l Mood ➤: Satisfied, yet Alert l Location ➤: Woods l Company ➤: Adramelech/color] l Item/s ➤: None l Current Form ➤: Human

How he felt was to be expected, well at least to her. She knew how the effects worked, but to this man it was like he was seeing a whole new ability! Vivian watched as Adramelech kept his sance, his composure, and pretty much his face. Her blue eyes stayed focused on the man's lips while he spoke, and she couldn't help but smile. Hehe I am positive that I am not a succubus..however I have charmed a few in my past~ Hehe I'm glad you are feeling good, what is interesting to me is how well you are able to control yourself! By now usually men have tried to get on top of me...you must have a strong blood in you~ The maid couldn't help but lick her lips at the remembrance of Adramelech's blood. It was thick and sweet, yet different. Shaking her head, Vivian tried to remove the thought of the taste from her head.

Looking back at Adramelech, Vivian quickly stared at his lips, for he had already stared to speak and she was going to have to play catch up and fill in the blanks. Not part demon...? Eh? Me? Invitation to the kingdom... feast for the occasion... She had gotten most of what the man was saying, but the first part she didn't understand. The maid brushed it off and nodded her head with a kind smile. Hehe I would love to join you with both offers~ But... I dont know how much fun I would be... Vivian shifted her stance and placed her hands in front of her body. This stance showed off her assets a little better, even though it was purely unintentional. Oh could she have been teasing him in his current state? With her sweet smile, Vivian gave the man a little bow of appreciation. This man is interesting... but what is his end game? He is very different from the other men I have encountered.... Were the thoughts that run through her mind, when Vivian remembered one last thing. OH! I must tell you! The effects will only last around 2 hours~ After that your body will feel like it is going through a withdrawal and you might feel the need to seek me out....but since your already good at keeping it under control you shouldn't have too much worry~

Vivian looked over Adramelech and noticed that he had a pair of cute little ears perfectly placed on top of his head. Being the curios little Alice that she was, the maid approached the man once more and smiled. Pressing her body lightly against him (like using him for support) and standing on her tip toes, Vivian reached up and softly touched one of the ears. They are so soft... she cooed into his ear.

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:28 pm
xX Yennefer Xx

♕▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♕▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♕

♕ Solomon listen to the seductive woman words as he held on to his to himself keeping himself from touching her. ''Hm do you enjoy having people so wrapped around your pretty fingers?'' he asked regarding the woman features. She mention his blood and licked her lips afterwords '' If I wanted to be on top of you I could be if you'd like.Strong blood maybe strong will also maybe, but I cannot deny the effects fully for long'' he said moving a bit closer to her a smirk on his handsome face. He teased back one part tease one part the truth of the matter. He could understand it if she so loved to charm others to have them prostrate themselves before her. As a king he could relate to that.'''Charming'' he remarked to her.

♕ Solomon smirk became a grin as she agreed to join him,but it faded when sold her self short.'' If you're so unsure of yourself then we will have to make the fun '' he said comfortably. Noticing the shift in her demeanor that showed off her assets some what Solomon gaze fallowed. Then he looked back into her eyes not sure what to make of the move,but he could not deny that he liked what he saw. If he were more right of mind such a shift would not have bothered that him,but now he couldn't help but notice how much attractive she became to him. When she flashed him that sweet smile and bowed he bowed back respectfully. Solomon regarded her more seriously when she told him about the warning label so to speak. If the man was at all concern he didn't show it. ''What if I seek you out for another reason?'' he said boldly his silver eyes burrowing into her own as if he were looking into her soul. There were many suggestions in those words it was up to her to figure out what he meant.

''Two hours of mind numbing need for lust and pleasure,but I need to be careful'' he thought after all she was a total stranger and he to her. He couldn't help but think about his past to his demon Queen Zahinda. How many times had they made passionate demon love in the pits of hell? before that fateful day. Then there was his dear and oldest friend with benefits Casandra whom,he had a child with. As close as two genders of the opposite sex could be,but never fully lovers it was an interesting bond they had. Now there was this a Vampiress maid with the ability to effect ones mind through a bite. To speak the truth the man had interesting relationship with woman,but he wondered would this one by different? would it end in pain,pleasure or both. Deciding he needed a distraction from these thoughts he creates a clone using his Azure point energy.

♕ Azure energy began to seep from his body as little orbs of energy forming into a perfect clone. The clone unaffected by the bite and made of energy looked upon himself, but did not utter a word. Instead it open a portal to the pocket kingdom understanding its role in preparing the feast among other things. As the portal closed Solomon gave her his full attention. Then she was closer and touching his ears which twitched a bit at her touch. His six began to move a bit as she cooed in his ear. Defensively his hand shot up to grab her wrist ,but gently then he left go ''My apologies'' he whispered. ''They're but his right hand came up to rest upon her fair face ''so are you'' the man put his hands behind his back suddenly.The move was to restrain himself mostly as his mind flashed images pleasant images. She wouldn't be able to tell that he was indeed blushing his coco skin hiding it. Maybe the rise in his temperature would uncover that secret.

♕ Solomon knew it would not take long before the feast to be set up, his castle staff were always in top shape. They would not fail him in accommodating his gust they never do. '' Care to tell me about yourself? and to be fair I will tell you something'' he asked not backing away from her touch in truth he was enjoying it.
OCC:

♕▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♕▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♕

User Image

Energy Level 300%
Mood: Calm/ Curious and afflicted
Thoughts:'' Alluring but dangerous.''
Abilities/Skills:
[Abilities]
Drawback

Drawbacks

The Ascension:
Drawback

Skills:
Master Of Espionage

Hand To Hand

Ninja Balde-CharFire
(Examples:

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
Crew

Distinct Tycoon

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:07 pm
User Image

l Mood ➤: Calm~ l Location ➤: Woods l Company ➤: Adramelech/color] l Item/s ➤: None l Current Form ➤: Human

Vivian read the mans lips with a smile. She couldn't hear his voice, but she could only imagine what his tone was like. Hehe I wouldn't say that... Biting others got me into a lot of trouble when I first started the life on being a vampire... The maid gave the man a nervous laugh followed by an innocent smile. Its one of the reasons I prefer animal blood more~ Better safe then sorry~ Vivian shifted in her stance and looked to the ground. Though...when I bite someone I like then I don't worry as much~ Biting her lip soon after her words, the maid looked back up quickly to try to cover what she said. P-please ignore that last part! she pleaded with a blush.

Unsure of myself... The maid thought about what Adramelech said and shook her head. I wouldn't say that I am unsure of myself...I worry that others would be unsure of me~ Vivian would soon have to admit that she had a...problem with hearing, so parties were particularly hard with her kind. Mainly because if someone was talking to her and she didn't know, that person would say she was ignoring them and was rude. One reason Vivian didn't like to be in large groups unless they knew the situation. The maids thoughts were broken when she saw the man moving his lips again. His word created a heavier blush upon her face and she smiled. W-well, you are always welcome to seek me out for anything~ I am happy to serve~ Her tone was calm, but had a drastic hint of seduction lingering behind it. She knew what she did, and she batted her eyes seductively to back it up.

His ears were so soft, but when Adramelech grabbed hold of her wrist, Vivian stayed calm. No flinch or worry, instead a warm smile, mainly because she could feel his hand touching her face. His lips were out of her view, so she was unaware of what he had said, but she could only imagine what it was with how soft he was touching her. The man broke away suddenly, and Vivian looked up to him with nothing but a smile. Gently (and slowly) she reached her hand up again, this time cupping his cheek. You are very handsome~ Hoping that didn't sound too odd, Vivian rubbed her thumb lightly as she took in a deep breath. Watching him ask her about herself, Vivian thought for a moment. About me? Hehe there isn't too much about me that is interesting... Moving her hand away, Vivian stayed fairly close to him, but drew her finger up to her lips to think. Lets see....I was born long ago...back when France and Germany still hated each other... my mother was French and my father was German. They were the ones who taught me that love comes in many shapes and forms~ Anyways, when I was 9 they were killed and I was...well... you know, changed into what I am now~ besides that there really isn't much to me...oh! I...I...I actually can't...well.... Vivian looked down in embarrassment and shook her head. Usually people would ask her if she was deaf in joking or in seriousness, but she had never had to announce that she was deaf. I...I lost my hearing before I was changed...so...I am...deaf.. The maid let out a sigh in defeat and looked up at Adramelech, waiting for his reaction which she feared would be disapproval or disgust.

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:03 pm
xX Yennefer Xx

♕▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♕▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♕

♕ Solomon listen to her as she spoke about preferring to be safe than sorry. He respected her choice in being secretive about her feeding habits. It was the logical route to take it was that or have an angry mob going on a vampire hunt. The thing he couldn't get past was her feelings towards killing '' I can see why you've lived so thing,but we do differ on the killing principle''he said rather coldly and casually. '' It is commendable though that you can still feel the pain for taking a life'' he added. Killing came to the man easy as his heart had grown numb to that a long time ago. Solomon looked upon her curiously as she made a slip of the tongue remark. Then she was telling him to forget the remark as she turn scarlet in the face. Hands still behind his back he looked upon her with a sly smile '' You should be honest with your feelings it will make thing so much easier on yourself'. I'll be the gentleman and pretend I'd not herd a word'' he said rather softly almost kindly. Being the person he is Solomon had no love for covering up his intent or shying from his feelings. '' I can say this however i'm interested in you without batting an eyelash, but how much better will the rose smell when it finally opens up'' he remarked his face showing he was serious.

♕ Once again the man was caught off guard when she mention others might be unsure of her. He looked her over '' All i see is beauty before me'' he had no idea that she was actually deaf. When she told him he could seek her out for anything,and the way she spoke those words and batted her eyelashes sent a involuntary tingle up his spine. ''I'm beginning to like you even more.Not just for your sweet words and promise of pleasure but your boldness'' he said rather truthfully looking her right in the eyes as he spoke. it might of been the bite talking for him he himself was not sure, but he was sure one thing a strong urge. He looked upon her as if he meant to bury her in a passionate kiss which of course he did not. Holding himself back he was sweating a bit visibly,but he still held his strong posture of a king.

♕ When she cupped his cheek with her soft hands and called him handsome he winked in response. Solomon couldn't help but think how she would feel if she found about him once she got to know him truly.He was a cold blooded killer to be frank,but only kills when need be. Then would she come to see him as a beast? he mused. When she began to talk to him about herself he listen to every-word and judging what to say to her. She is mix of German and French the woman before him was a French maid? for some reason he liked that revelation. The comment about her parent teaching her about love he had no parents to speak of. She talked about her parents death and stammers a bit about something before letting out a sigh. Then she explain to him that she was deaf and he looked at her not with disdain,but a shrug of his strong shoulders.

♕ To him that just made her more unique a deaf vampiress he had never heard of such a thing. Then another thought struck him when one sense fails the others grow stronger. Being vampire her senses were far above that of a human and even beyond his own! Since she'd get more out of her senses being a vampire and deaf all. '' Seems you have had a trying life loving parents as well. You're a strong woman and a stronger person to still keep your sanity'' he said understanding her plight all to well. He had taken in a vast amounts of people whom were suffering from their previous lives. Most of the none demons who lived in his kingdom are better off then they ever were. He looked upon not with scorn,but of understanding and acceptance '' There is nothing wrong with you I like the way you're makes you one of a kind to be honest.'' he told her straight up. ''I might be able to arrange somethings to accommodate this new discovery I'll have to show you at my kingdom'' he said hinting at something.

[Pocket Dimension]
♕ The clone Solomon waited for the appearance of a certain man well a demon. The clone knew what the real Solomon was thinking and the thought importing themselves into the clone's mind, he knew what to do. His name is Gustavus a demon who had been serving Solomon for years now. A lover of music and helper of parties and feast this demon exceeded at it. He was then actuality the true wizard and the were many here,but he was the leader of them all. He wore purple robes of the finest demonic fabric(mostly covered in purple demonic flames). Two demon horns stuck out from the hood which he wore tightly and his long demonic tail swoosh behind him. His hood always seem to be in perpetual darkness to hide his face only a few and Solomon himself knew what he actually looked like.When the clone Solomon explain the guest they would be having this day the demon paced back and forth a bit.'' This should be rather interesting my lord it shall be done she will be able to hear through her mind the sweet sounds of music!'' secretive yet eccentric Solomon could count on Gustavus. The eccentric wizard went back to work on the finishing touches for the feast at hand. Magic here made the lives of the folk so much more easier.
[Real World]
♕ Another portal open before the two a few feet away the feast was done and all they need to do was walk. The portal would lead them to the feast hall structured to have Japanese style appeal. They would have to sit before a long table before them with all types of food and even vampire explicit dishes. The smell of food was seeping out from the portal even the smell of blood. Solomon had set this up perfectly to a line with the guest any guest visiting the hall with their personal likes.'' We need but take a few steps and the hall will be there. I'd advise to take off your shoes when we enter...tradition if not so be it. Once we're there we can talk more and I'll talk about myself to you as you have told me. '' he told her as he walked to the portal awaiting her response and her next move. So many fantasies emerged in his mind about the two of them wrapped in another arms lustfully ''This is one hell of a trip'' he thought not disliking the thought at all. When she would walk closer she would know the truth of what he kept hidden...music, but not for the ears but for the mind.
OCC: Sorry it took so long to post. I'll add a song to it some music once I find good one lol

♕▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♕▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♕

User Image

Energy Level 300%
Mood: Calm/Curious and afflicted
Thoughts:'' One of a kind woman.''
Abilities/Skills:
[Abilities]
Drawback

Drawbacks

The Ascension:
Drawback

Skills:
Master Of Espionage

Hand To Hand

Ninja Balde-CharFire
(Examples:

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
Crew

Distinct Tycoon

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:09 pm
User Image

l Mood ➤: Calm~ l Location ➤: Woods l Company ➤: Adramelech/color] l Item/s ➤: None l Current Form ➤: Human

All of Adramelech's words made Vivian feel warm inside, as if she were human once more. This warm feeling produced a deep red flush across the maid's face. Drawing her hand to her own lips, she smiled and nodded her head slightly. Y-your words are very kind and sweet.... I feel all warm inside~ Vivian giggled slightly as she searched his face for more answers. The man seemed like he was holding himself back, and she was actually in awe at how well he was able to keep himself steady. Where his words true, or were they created by the spell he was under?

The portal opened up next to them, even though she didn't hear the rift being opened, Vivian could sense it. Lifting her head, the maid could smell the fresh food and blood that came from the other side, but...something else seemed to have caught her attention. What is... Vivian began to say as she looked at Adramelech and then back to the portal. Approaching the way, Vivian couldn't help but smile. There was no way she was hearing what she was hearing, was it? M-music...~

~Taking the rest out of forms~

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:16 pm
xX Yennefer Xx

♕▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♕▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♕

♕ Back to where it all began ,but it was much later in the night Adramelech looked to the moon. It was hypnotizing this time of night he had to appreciate this realms concept of nature. No time for scouting the celestial bodies,he found a place to sit a nice clearing where he'd be bath in moonlight. He sat down crossed legged as in deep meditation,but in reality he was connecting himself to the energy that the placed on Yennefer. The night was full of night time creatures...that avoided him like the plague. He made sure to be on his guard his senses are on in full while,he looked on from far in the room of the sleeping woman. He could not read her mind nor import herself into dreams,but he could feel and sense her brain patterns functions. She was in deep sleep that was fine he'd wait all night of he had to undetected he waited.'' Sweet dreams for now the nightmare begins soon''
OCC:

♕▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♕▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♕

User Image

Energy Level 300%
Mood: Calm/Curious and afflicted
Thoughts:''
Company: none
Abilities/Skills:
[Abilities]
Drawback

Drawbacks

The Ascension:
Drawback

Skills:
Master Of Espionage

Hand To Hand

Ninja Balde-CharFire
(Examples:

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
Crew

Distinct Tycoon

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:47 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

׺°”˜`Maxwell Carter`˜”°º×

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Maybe he wasn't all too great at hiding his facial expressions because neither was Vivian. Whom got dishearten by what he could only assume was his sad looking face. "For nothing." Of course he could tell her that he was apologizing for touching her but it would make their situation unnecessarily awkward. Not only that she started to talk about the man she fell in love with with greater detail than Maxwell would have liked. Still he couldn't be anything but happy for her. "Any ideas of what you'll name the child?" Steering the conversation away from her lover and more to her child. Envy was something he didn't want to get out of control and listening about how some guy named Adramelech was great wasn't going to help him.

After a bit of walking they would find themselves surrounded by red trees; a bit ominous but nothing he was scared of. As they walked Maxwell started to look at the ground before spotting faint footprints of a deer nearby. "How long were you in this dimension?" It was impossible to for him to tell how older she gotten considering she was a vampire and all. Muttering a spell Maxwell continued to walk looking at Vivian so she could read his lips whenever he said anything. Until they would arrive at a deer who was captured by two large tentacles; having used up most of it's energy trying to escape the grasp it was now docile. Awaiting whatever fate had in store for it.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Mind Your Own Business
LocationRed Road
CompanyVivian
FeelingNothing
HealthOkay
ItemsCodex Umbra
OOCNothing

Codex Umbra Knows All

xX Yennefer Xx
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 4:02 am

l Mood ➤: Unsure? l Location ➤: Red Road l Company ➤: Maxwell l Item/s ➤: None l Current Form ➤: Human

The night was defiantly taking an interesting turn, and Vivian couldn't help but feel....bad. The history with this man, good and bad, she just felt bad. Vivian was never ok when people felt bad, but in this situation there really wasn't anything that she could do to fix it. He had made his choice and she hers, sadly that didn't make her feel any less crappy. Looking down for most of the way, the vampire looked up just in time to see Maxwell speak. Oh! I-i actually don't know yet... I want to wait on names...I'm kind of scared that...that being a vampire will ruin the pregnancy...thats why I really want to keep up my hungry. A-and I'm actually not sure to be honest how long we were there... It was the truth, the woman really had no idea. What she did know was that the deer in front of them looked really tasty.

PonderingPenguin

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 5:09 pm

׺°”˜`Maxwell Carter`˜”°º×

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

"You're a strong and powerful woman, Vivian. I'm sure the pregnancy will go perfectly" Maxwell would say supportively. So she didn't even know how long she had been with the guy; after all she was a vampire a year would pass by like a day. Not that he knew how old she was which made it strange that he acted more like an old man than she did. As they arrived at the deer that he was holding down Maxwell sat down next to it. Softly caressing the top of it's head trying to gently have the animal tilt it's head so it's neck would be vulnerable. "Eat up" Maxwell would say jokingly when he finally coerced the deer to tilt it's head.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Mind Your Own Business
LocationRed Road
CompanyVivian
FeelingSad
HealthOkay
ItemsCodex Umbra
OOCNothing

Codex Umbra Knows All

xX Yennefer Xx
Quote:
Quote:

Woods