[Bahari Cub Contest] Winners Announced! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pollack

Fashionable Mage

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:12 pm
Name: Hesperid (Goddesses of Sunsets and Evening. Daugther to Nyx (Night) in most myths)
Personality: Hesper is a very adventurous child. She's outgoing and is completely unashamed of her bizarre reputation. As a child she is seemingly teeming with boundless energy, always running around or getting herself in some sort of trouble. That all will change when she hears the tale of 'D'avie Jonie's Treasure.' She will begin pouring her all of her energy into finding the treasure once and for all.

She's very much like Indiana Jones when she gets older. Hesper will love to go out exploring caves, having wild adventures in the process, and learning about different mythos. She is daring to the point of putting herself in danger if it means getting just a little extra piece of information or the chance to discover a hidden gem. However she will be much more mindful if others ever decide to join her, she cares about their safety and will gladly take the leadership role to insure they get through any expeditions without injury.
Future Rank: Pomithi
Why she was originally going to be a Kinengwe I feel that her bringing back great tales of her adventures make a Pomithi a much better fit.
2nd or 3rd Born: 2nd born

Name: Elune (Goddess of the moon in Night Elf culture.)
Personality: Elune is very quiet and reserved. Contrary to what others might first think she's not anti-social or mean, she's actually quiet pleasant and kind if someone takes the time to seek her out. The problem is that she has a extreme case of photophobia (Light sensitivity) this means that unlike most normal children she can't go out and spend her days enjoying herself playing in the sun. She has a hard time connecting to others because of this since she is hidden away in a cave most of the time.

But why she might not be the most popular child, she uses her extra time on her paws to work on different hobbies. Anything from weaving baskets, to wood carving, to paint, to playing instruments and anything in between she's tried. She's the jack-of-all-trade, but a master of none. Well except one talent: Story-telling! In her spare time when she's not crafting anything Elune often has her head in the clouds, day-dreaming up elaborate stories stemmed from her deep desire for the chance to explore the world outside the safety of her cave.
Future Rank: Pomithi
2nd or 3rd Born: 3rd Born

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:32 pm
Name: Vumbi Anga (Swahili for Dusty Skies)
Personality: Vumbi is a sweet but super quiet darling. She spends a lot of her time looking for any and all plants that she can. Loving to find new and interesting plants to try and mix into new medicines. She does tend to a small out of the way garden of her own as well. Usually she just grows plants that she uses the most, but she has been known to use her garden for new plants as well. That way she can have access to it whenever it is that she wants to experiment with it. She has found various mixings that lead to pretty painful results, but she doesn't usually keep her findings on hand where someone could find them. Beyond her garden and general love of plants, she tends to keep to herself. Getting to know her is rather difficult because of this. It usually takes quite a few meetings and they would have to speak up first. Once someone gets to know her though, she tends to talk a LOT. Once she gets started she doesn't really stop. Sometimes her few friends need to remind her to take it down a notch. Once she cares for someone though, they are her friend for life. And she would do anything for her friends.
Future Rank: Hlare (medicine maker/alchemist)
2nd or 3rd Born: 2nd Born

Name: Kivuli Nyota (Swahili for Shadow Star)
Personality: Kiyuli is rather lively and extremely friendly. She can be rather overzealous at times and tends to over extend her welcomes. Though this is never her intention, it usually comes to pass sooner or later. Because of this there is a rather small group of others who can stand to be around her for longer than a few minutes. Though everyone enjoys her stories. She tends to over embellish them, but they always leave her audience in awe. Telling stories is really her favorite thing to do. Especially for younger cubs. They seem to enjoy her stories more than anyone else too, which is the best part. Sometimes her stories can get her into trouble though. Putting things into the minds of the little ones that some parents think shouldn't be there, but she really means well at heart. Once someone gets to know her, they usually find that she is very pure of heart and tends to be naive of the world around her.
Future Rank: Pomithi (story-teller)

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Whoan

Sparkly Waffles

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:56 am
Name: Assam
Personality: She is a kind heart and a curious mind. She loves making sun teas to soothe the body and heal the mind. She plans on trying to cultivate rooibos and black tea bushes and lemongrass sprigs.

Playful as a cub, she will grow into a strong willed and intelligent lioness testing salves and health drinks to try to better her pride. She loves the smell of salt on the air and the feel of warm sand against her fur. When she is waiting for her teas to brew using coconut shells and hollow rocks, she can be found sunning in front of the surf. Sunset is her favorite time of day, it brings the promise of a new tomorrow.
Future Rank: Hlare
2nd or 3rd Born: 2nd born  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:58 am
Name: AsterĂ­as ( "starfish", Greek)
Personality: Asterias hates sand. She hates the way it gets everywhere: in her fur, in her ears, between her toes. She hates that it scratches up her pads, too, which are naturally sensitive. As a cub, she will always be going to her mother with red paw pads for some salve, but as she reaches adolescence, she will find that it would be a lot less trouble if she just learned how to do it herself. So, she decided that she would become a healer, or a Mwani, just like her mother.
Future Rank: Mwani
2nd or 3rd Born: Both (as in, this is my entry for both the 2nd and 3rd born cubs)  

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:59 am
Name: Vetra (I couldn't help it! Totally dig the mini-theme.)
Personality: She is a sassy and energetic girl who is not afraid of hard work. As a cub she tries to help out her mother as much as she can. She does small things around the den, fetches and carries things for her mother and generally makes herself useful. While she believes her mother to be the most amazing lioness in the world, she also wants to help make life better for her, being aware of her blindness. As she gets older, she extends her desire to protect and provide to the pride in general, though her own family will always get that extra bit of special attention. She takes up the role of Mshauri-Rafiki almost by accident, as her desire to help the pride had already led her to making connections and acquaintances outside of the pride as she sought out particular items and ingredients others had asked her to find for them. The step to Mshauri-Rafiki was simply practical, allowing her work to be more official and less secretive. Though some of her 'trade partners' were possibly less official than others. Not only does she find items, but through her frequent contact with various outside individuals, she has a ready formed network of contacts through which more diplomatic transactions can be conducted. Though her main trade route goes through their neighbours the Kizi, and a certain Auditore family who among other talents are traders and crafters.
Future Rank: Mshauri-Rafiki
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:00 am
are the limits lined pride members or just pride members in general? I have one lined boy... but four members total counting my one that I have not had join yet, but plan to.  

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 10:51 am
I'm sorry everyone that I havent been working with magna to get the winners of this. Currently in Washington attending the funeral of my grandmother. Once Im home I will take care of this all.  
DavyJnah generated a random number between 1 and 12 ... 1!
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 11:42 am
2nd Born Cub
SSBrosB
Winner!! Congrats! <3 Welcome little Fana to the cosmic fold.

Fana Cub Fana Adol

1. SSBrosB
2. AstoriaFallen
3. quiet delegation
4. Annchen
5. Pollack
6. ~Twilight...Angel~
7. Whoan
8. belloblossom
9. AstoriaFallen
10. quiet delegation
11. Annchen
12. Pollack  

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

DavyJnah generated a random number between 1 and 15 ... 15!

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 11:44 am
3rd Born Cub
Tanakako
Winner! Congrats! <3 Welcome little Vetra to the cosmic fold!

Vetra Cub Vetra Adol

1. SSBrosB
2. NovaCracker
3. AstoriaFallen
4. quiet delegation
5. Kivras
6. Abominable Greenie
7. Annchen
8. Pollack
9. ~Twilight...Angel~
10. belloblossom
11. Tanakako
12. SSBrosB
13. AstoriaFallen
14. Abominable Greenie
15. Tanakako  
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 11:48 am
Congrats Bros and Tan!
I'm so sorry it took us so long to get this contest judged! >.<

Edit- I will be posting for certs when I get back home. And the litter has grown to adols. *ish a very very bad owner*

magnadearel

[OOC] Player-run Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces