Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Teachers' & Staff Dormitory
Ashelia's Room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:40 am
User Image

User Image

User Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image

Nemesis was walking down the long halls of the staff dorms, with his wolf walking ahead of him. Nemesis was reading the same book Lucius lectured him about when Al'Akir stood in front of a room and started sniffing around it before growling. Nemesis looked at his companion and closed the book. "What is it?" Nemesis got closer to the door when he heard Ashe's voice. Nemesis was overjoyed he had the biggest smile on his face, he always knew something was going on between her and his father, even before they knew it. The tension was obvious to anyone close to the two. Nemesis knocked on the door and was waiting for a response. He looked at Al'Akir and chuckled, this beast is going to get in a lot of trouble if he tries anything stupid especially now."Not now Al'Akir, and this woman here is the Alpha....Trust me, I know from first-hand experience."

User Image

Occ: Ice is she only visible to Ashe or is she visible to everyone? Coz I don't want to mess up. sweatdrop

Nightmares in Daydreams

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 9:17 am
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: Fairy Godmother l Location ➤: Bedroom l Company ➤: Guard l Item/s ➤: None l State ➤: Invisible
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Cecile raised an amused brow, when ever she mentions the word 'son' people either go into a panic or get a near heart attack. She waved her hand, "Oh, that's alright."

She watched carefully how the question changed the guard, she sounded depressed. Cecile frowned, she was caught off guard when she said the 'm' word. "Hush child, you already have enough scars." she noted at the stabbing. "The brutal truth is Life can be cruel, yes. You have plenty of people that still love, think about the children and your friends. Even though that one special is not with us, their always in your heart. Pardon me that sounded rather cheesy but the important thing to note is when you hear his name, smile and say that's 'my man!' He wouldn't want to see frown, right." She said in a comforting and motherly tone. "But that's motherly of you, you are also thinking about the kids. Why wouldn't they look up to?" she tilted her head with a warm smile. Her head turned towards the door, "Come in.~" she said automatically like it was her room. Then quickly turned invisible.

"You know what I like about this place?
The memories...
Memories stay forever.~"

Theme: Dollhouse ~ Melanie Martinez

Out.Of.Chains: She's visible to everyone but not now ^^

Rush And Crush

Nightmares in Daydreams

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:09 pm
User ImageUser Image

"Thank you Cecile, I really do appreciate that." Ashelia said with a smile and a calmer tone of voice. Selene and Cecile were the two people she needed to talk to. She might have been still sobbing at the memorial if not for Selene. The pep talk/lecture from Cecile helped her see what needed to see not just what was wanted. Once more, Ashe turned to reach for her dresser to grab a towel. Not a moment sooner, she heard a knock on her door. She had heard the voice behind the door but it didn't register with her in current attire which was quite lacking. "Wait huh? Come in? Wait Cecile where did you go?" Ashelia said turning around to face the door. Cecile was gone and she was very confused as to what was happening. The bandages however were not going to hold up much longer. The guard did try to undress a couple times so she could take a bath.

∑Location →→|My Room|
∑ Current Theme →→ | War March|
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Realization T minus 3 |
∑ Thoughts →→| Uh What?|
∑ Items →→| Thanatos' Necklace |
∑ Attire →→| Bra and Shorts |
∑ Wolf's Blood →→| Not active |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

XxIce_ReaperxX

Rush and Crush

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:41 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Nemesis opened the door, and Al'Akir jumped in like he was about to attack "Down Al'Akir!" As soon as Al'Akir heard Nemesis's command Al'Akir sat on the ground and kept glaring at Ashe. Nemesis looked extremely happy and instantly went in for a hug, he didn't care what Ashe was wearing, Ashe was one of his teachers, and Nemesis wouldn't be the man he is today without Ashe's help. Al'Akir instantly calmed down when he saw Nemesis's reaction to Ashe. He considered her part of their pack now and will be under his protection. "I miss this place so much! Have you seen the girls are they doing well?!" Nemesis released Ashe from his hug and took a few steps back, Nemesis then closed his eyes. "Please don't punish me for what's about to happen.....It's how he registers people." As soon as Nemesis backed away, Al'Akir jumped on Ashe, and started licking her. "He did the same thing to Lucius."

User Image

Nightmares in Daydreams

XxIce_ReaperxX

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:09 am
User ImageUser Image

Ashelia watched as Nemesis and a wolf entered her room. With Al'akir glaring her at, she returned the glare. She knew what the wolf was saying through its body language, though her glare was broken by Nemesis' hug. She instinctively returned the hug, not paying mind to the wolf. "Its nice to have you back Nemesis. Ive only ran into Selene. I have yet to run into Artemis or Athena." She said with a calm and happy tone. The guard was slightly confused when Nemesis backed away and said not to punish him. Was going to do something weird? The answer, no. Al'akir jumped on her and started licking. After a few licks, Ashe started barking in a agitated tone telling him to get down. Canines have the worst breath. Well now she didnt have to worry about putting a wolf in its place but there was a bigger problem at hand. The moment Al'Akir would get down, his paws would take her wraps covering her lovely lady lumps. Ashe's face immediately went bright red. Turning on a heel, she finally grabbed a towel from her dresser and attempted to cover herself. "Nemesis..." Ashelia said quietly

∑Location →→|My Room|
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Very embarrassed |
∑ Thoughts →→| Ugh...dogs breath...|
∑ Attire →→| Only Shorts |
∑ O.o.c →→| HAHAHAHA MY PLAN WORKED!!! |

XxIce_ReaperxX

Rush and Crush

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:06 am
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Nemesis sighed when he heard that the triplets made it to the academy, he was happy they made it, but he dreaded taking care of them. Nemesis actually came her to ask Ashe if she can help him with the trials tomorrow, He needed her to fight one of the B students "Anyway, Ashe I came here to ask...." Nemesis was cut short when Ashe "Barked" at Al'Akir, he looked at her getting up and noticed that her wraps were falling apart, he couldn't help getting a glimpse of the "goods", Nemesis' face turned bright red and he covered his eyes at same time Ashe turned around, Nemesis took a few panicking steps back until he was tripped by the weapon rack which collapsed over him. Nemesis's face hit the ground and he simply stayed there. "I should stay down here facing the floor........Until she can cover up" Nemesis could be heard groaning in pain, Nemesis struggled to change the direction of his body so that when he gets up his back would be facing Ashe. "It seems........I've come at a very bad time....... but like I was saying.........I want you to do something for me." Nemesis finally managed to get up, he dusted himself off and started facing the door, Nemesis then started talking in his usual school serious tone, it was pretty obvious that he wanted to hide his embarrassment with the change of tone . "I need you to help me with my class tomorrow, I need you to spar with a student."

User Image

OOC: Gaia is broken all around the world except for India and America, I've been to trying to log on for the past 8 hours and only managed to do so using a VPN......Please fix this gaia gods

Nightmares in Daydreams

XxIce_ReaperxX

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:54 pm
User ImageUser Image

With a quick wrap and spin, Ashe managed to get herself covered. Ashe said heavily, her face still bright red from embarrassment. Then the crash and thud filled the room as Nemesis knocked the weapon rack on to himself. Having covered the girls Ashelia turned and walked over to Nemesis. He had asked her if she could help him with his class and spar with a student. That sounded like a lot of fun...Not for the student but for her. "Yes, I can help you with that. Now am I going all out or give them a small chance. And is this hand to hand or weapon combat?" Ashe one to go easy on people when it came to sparring and fighting. Maybe for a student trial she'd give then a chance. "By the way. I know Im not you're real mother nor did I get to marry Thanatos. I want you all to know, I'm keeping the promise I made to him. I want to be the mother you can proud to have." Ashe said as she lifted the weapon rack off Nemesis and lifted Malice off of him as well. Ashe had a softer to tone than her normal direct and blunt tone. Ashelia could tell that Nemesis was still embarrassed and to be honest, so was she but hey...Stuff happened. Hopefully it wouldn't happen again.

∑Location →→|My Room|
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Very embarrassed |
∑ Thoughts →→| Spar with students? I could do that.|
∑ Attire →→| Towel and Shorts |
∑ O.o.c →→| I hope it gets better soon. I'm in the NA servers so nothing bad here yet... |

XxIce_ReaperxX

Rush and Crush

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:01 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

"I know for a fact that you won't disappoint, when father went on his trips you always kept me company, you trained me and made me stronger. You were always like a mother to me, and all the girls look up to you. You're like a superhero to them." Nemesis turned to face her and placed his hands in his coat pockets. Thank god for what Nemesis smelled, it helped him forget about the incident just now. "I don't know why but I'm craving some coffee.....Have you been baking? this place smells like cupcakes......" Nemesis kept sniffing the air, his nose twitching every time he caught a strong of the cupcakes. "Anyway, I want you to go all out. Only stop when I say so, or when the student is completely defeated, don't be afraid to send the students to the hospital, they need to learn how to take a few hits." Nemesis looked at the ground and started thinking, he still had doubts about the B students especially Erwin's subordinate "If they show up, your Opponent will be a student called Souretsu Yukimura, don't underestimate her. She looks innocent but her ability is extremely dangerous. " Nemesis sighed at the thought of tomorrow's tests. Some students will face high ranking demons, is there danger? Yes, but the students will have to get used to it. "I think I'll need you by my side tomorrow...I'll have some of the students fight Demons, I'll be there but you can never be to safe"

User Image

Nightmares in Daydreams

XxIce_ReaperxX

Yuuki-Chan17

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:24 am
User ImageUser Image

Hearing those words coming from Nemesis, made her so incredibly happy. There were no words she could say to show the amount of happiness she was feeling. Dont worry Thanatos, you left them in good hands. It just the ones I'm holding to show me that. Ashe thought with a smile. When Nemesis asked if she was baking, Ashe put her hands on her hip and gave him the 'really?' look. "Nemesis, Do I look like the type of woman that bakes? Actually believe it or not, The Cupcake smell is Cecile Videl, well the ghost of her anyway." The guard listened to the rest was what Nemesis was telling her and was fired up for a fight but was also worried. She couldnt use Malice. Ashe would send the poor girl to the hospital wing in pieces...all the paper work and not to mention probably losing her job. "Don't worry, I don't underestimate. Fighting Silver showed me that...and if you're bringing demons to the school then you can rest assured I'm not leaving your side. Even so, I'd be there. What mother would I be if I didn't go to my kids first soccer game?" Ashe said laughing wrapping an arm around Nemesis' neck as she playfully ruffled his hair.

∑Location →→|My Room|
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Very Interested |
∑ Thoughts →→| Spar with students? I could do that.|
∑ O.o.c →→| |

XxIce_ReaperxX

Rush and Crush

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:41 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Nemesis sighed when Ashe started getting "Physical" He wasn't a child anymore, and just like Lucius she'll need to stop doing things like this. "Come on I'm not a child anymore, you can't treat me like that in front of my students I want them to understand the seriousness of this class." He got out from Ashe's playful headlock and fixed his ruffled hair, he ignored the statment about ghosts since he's a bit creeped out by them and simply hoped she was making a joke. Nemesis smiled when Ashe said bringing, the demons are already here. "We'll I won't be bringing demons they're already here trapped in a prison. I kinda went insane during my last year here and started locking them up and studying them. They're locked up in an ancient prison I found in the school forest, the reason it hasn't been found yet is because it's been protected.......well let's just say by my magic" Nemesis wasn't comfortable with revealing what type of magic he can use since a lot of people wouldn't understand. "tomorrow's trials will consist of C to B rank demons dangerous but can be easily dealt with if you know what to do."

User Image

Nightmares in Daydreams

XxIce_ReaperxX

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:00 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: Mischief Fairy Godmother l Location ➤: Bedroom l Company ➤: Ash and Nemesis l Item/s ➤: None l State ➤: Visble

Cecile was happy to see the conversation of mother and son between Ash and the man named Nemesis. It made her remind of her of Lucius... Besides the roles she was unsettled by the topic they were talking about. Demons? Students? C to B? CLASS!? Her mother radar was going through the roof though she could do nothing to stop it. Yes, it would help with the danger and provide the extra help around school but ... She instantly shook her head at the negative thoughts. "Oh my goodness, this boy sure talks a lot." she let out a yawn.

Cecile puffed her cheeks when Nemesis ignored the statement about her, with that it earned him a mischief grin for the ghost. She went behind and became visible, she was lucky that the wolf had a tall body to cover her petite one. When the time was right placed her head through Ash's stomach, "AAHH~ HELP ME SHE'S DEVOURING ME WITH HER PUTRID STOMACH ACID!" She wailed in pain while making animal dying noises. You now know where the headmaster gets his acting skills from.

The memories...
Memories stay forever.~"

Out.Of.Chains:

Rush And Crush
[/quote
Nightmares in Daydreams
[/quote

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 5:56 pm
User ImageUser Image

"I'd do that regardless of how old someone is. They take it serious or they'll take a serious a** whooping from the big bad wolf!" Ashe began to laugh as Nemesis got out of clutches. Though she went somewhat serious when Nemesis told her that the demons were already here and how the students will be fighting them through the trials. For the type of class he was doing, that was best option so long as it could be controlled. Though if they got loose Ashe would be there to stop them. Everything was great until Cecile decided to scare the both of them. When Ashe heard Cecile and looked down to see a head popping out of her gut, Ashe yelled in surprise having been caught way off guard. "Cecile! WHY!? That scared the hell out of me."

∑Location →→|My Room|
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Freaked out |
∑ Thoughts →→| WHAT THE HELL!|
∑ O.o.c →→| Its funny that there is a S rank demon outside in the courtyard xDDD |

XxIce_ReaperxX

Rush and Crush

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 6:13 am
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Nemesis' face went pale when he saw the ghost coming from Ashe's stomach, he stared at the scene for a few seconds, before falling back first followed by his head on the ground. Nemesis blacked out for a moment from the fall only waking up when Al'Akir started licking him. Nemesis got up and started rubbing the back of his head, he gave the ghost a glare of contempt. "I think I'll be reading a book on Ghost sealing, maybe I'll find a method where the ghost gets punished every time they think of mischief" He dusted himself for the fourth time today before readjusting his coat. "Come Al'Akir we better head off to bed, you'll be fighting tomorrow as well." Nemesis looked at Ashe and smiled. "Please be at the dojo at 5 pm, if you need anything please don't hesitate to find me, they gave me my father's old room." Nemesis then glared back at Cecile "Come alone.....Ghosts aren't welcome."

User Image

Exit

OOC: I'm guessing morning will come soon, so I thought it's about time Nemesis gets some sleep. Sorry for the abrupt exit...

PS. Cecile will be added to Nemesis' dislike list >..>

Nightmares in Daydreams

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:51 am
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: Mischief Fairy Godmother l Location ➤: Bedroom l Company ➤: Ash l Item/s ➤: None l State ➤: Visble

Cecile let out a fit of laughter from both of their reaction especially Nemesis'. But then she silently glared at him when he mentioned 'Ghost sealing.' He waited until he left then she simply passed through Ash. "'Ghost aren't welcome.'" she imitated his tone in a mocking way. "Boy, this is also MY school I can fire all of you in a heart beat." she said with attitude but then suddenly started laughing. "I'm not sorry for what I have done." Giving people near heart attacks, almost putting them in a coma and losing consciousness. She glanced at the clock in the room and let out a dramatic gasp. "Oh, it's almost morning.~ I should be going. It was nice meeting you Ash." She said with a bright smile and headed to the door, before she left she held out a peace sign. "PEACE OUT, WOLFY~" trying to act cool she disappeared. More unsuspected visitors in this school.
+Exits+

The memories...
Memories stay forever.~"

Out.Of.Chains:

Rush And Crush

Nightmares in Daydreams

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 8:25 pm
User ImageUser Image

Ashe waved to everyone as they left. She FINALLY could take a bath and....BOOOM! "ARE F***** KIDDING ME!" The Wolf protested. Though she quickly got into the mode she was trained for. Throwing on her jacket and zipping it up, she put on boots and ran out of her room grabbing Malice on the way. She knew where the explosion came from and that was where she was going.

-Exit-

∑Location →→|My Room|
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Freaked out |
∑ Thoughts →→| WHAT THE HELL!|
∑ O.o.c →→| Its funny that there is a S rank demon outside in the courtyard xDDD |

XxIce_ReaperxX

Rush and Crush

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Teachers' & Staff Dormitory

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff