[PRP] First Encounters (Shui, Huo x Shaak, Azar) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:02 am
Shaak listened with great interest as the brothers spoke, liking the sound of their home more and more. A place where peace reigned supreme and where others of all different cultures could be accepted. For all that she loved the Firekin some of their ways were very narrow and closed. Perhaps this place might be a good eye-opener for some of her kin. "Yes. The sea is to you what the desert is to us. We can grow to become the strongest lions that ever lived and still be crushed beneath the weight of nature." It was a humbling thought.

"Whatever it is that keeps the peace in your homeland, I hope it continues that way for all eternity. It is nice to know that there are some places in this land that are untouched by the troubles that taint others."

She paused, thinking for a moment, and then; "would you mind if I reported this back to my superiors? They may be interested to make links with you in the future, perhaps."

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:09 am
"Sure!" the brothers replied in unison, a great deal of enthusiasm in their voices. It was clear that whoever they were and wherever they came from, they seemed more inclined towards warm welcomes than warning others away from them. A considerable difference from the Firekin to say the least.

"So long as you don't aim to, you know, try starting a couple of fights as I imagine we'd prolly not be too happy," Shui added quickly. She didn't seem like the sort, but given she had mentioned the potential for such things, he thought it best to reiterate. Hell, their father was well known for being the one to warn others to behave when they entered their home.

So long as everyone played nice, they would always be welcome.

"Mhm, if you want to have a spat make sure it stays outside, that's how it usually works," Huo agreed and tilted his head to the side. "Least that's what our dad says any time we get visitors who might be a bit fussy," he remarked. Now what he considered 'fussy' was open to debate, but based on the reputation of the Stormborn, and in some ways the Nergui, he apparently defined any violent tendencies as 'fussy'!

"Can always say we invited you if someone asks anyway," Shui finished.

Kimaria

Epine de Rose

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:29 am
"I imagine our more fiery members will be kept home if they cannot agree to behave," Shaak said with a knowing smile, "but I should think that they are capable of meeting another pride without starting a fight." Hm...or maybe not. "I will certainly mention it to my superiors, in any case. Whatever is decided will be in their paws. I do hope that our paths will cross again someday. It has been an interesting conversation."

Hopefully it would give the higher-ups something to think about if and when the time came to go out into the rogue lands.

"But, in any case, I should be on my way now. The day grows ever shorter." She paused and dipped her head towards the two, "safe travels Shui and Huo. May we meet again soon."

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:38 am
The pair waved their paws, once again in unison, as the lioness bid them farewell and returned to her duties. They had no intention of leaving immediately, they still wanted to investigate their fair share of the land (or at least what they could see) before they made their way towards their next destination. For now though, both Azar and Shaak had been released from their clutches.

Fortunately the pair would be true to their word whenever it came to behaving, they'd already made a promise to their father to respect the regions they visited. If a certain location had customs, it was up to them to obey them, and if they couldn't then they would need to leave. The two teenagers had taken this one to heart, after all, if they didn't behave then they might never be allowed to explore again... Ram had certainly given them a great deal of freedom this time round.

Nevertheless, it wasn't long before they were back to discussing their next steps, returning to their usual animated manner of conversing.

Kimaria
/fin!

Epine de Rose

[IC] Motoujamii Lands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out