• Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:44 pm
magnadearel
belloblossom
Shadows Run in My Family!

Name: Lin
Image: Link
Owner: belloblossom
Desired Rank: Runi (but Lowt is my second choice)
Familiar: n/a
Why do they fit with the ninjas? Lin puts great thought into what he does and gives wise advise to those who those who need it. With the desire to assist others and teach them the meaning of patience, he knows not to foolishly charge into a situation. Quiet by nature, he could become a valuable ninja, if given the opportunity.
Anything else? He is mated to Felyn's Kalakonje.

Name: Tomoko
Desired Rank: Eir (or Gacheru, second choice)
Why do they fit with the ninjas? Between a love of forests, quiet and keeping close-knit connections, Tomo will fit in with the other ninjas well, no matter if he's healing his pride members or spying on outsiders for them.
Anything else? n/a

Both approved! They can both take their first choice of ranks or go with your second if you really prefer. Lemme know.
Beautiful leopards!

I'd love to give them their first choice, thanks! heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:50 pm
belloblossom
I'd love to give them their first choice, thanks! heart

Be sure to send me Lin's cert when you get it so I can add him. <3  

magnadearel

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:21 pm

Name: Kijani
Desired Rank: Gacheru
Why do they fit with the ninjas? Between a name that means 'forest' and a silent disposition, Kijani would like nothing more than to be quiet in a forest, surrounded by other like-minded folk.
Anything else?

Name: Adaeze
Why do they fit with the ninjas? A shrewd business sense and connections in other prides, Adaeze could prove to be a valuable ally in the pride. Not wanting to stir things up just yet with her joining however, she's happy to act as a Gacheru, until her other talents could be needed.
Anything else? With her adoptive father and a dear friend in the Mwezi, she will often travel out to visit them, though she will take care to say "I'm around" when asked about where she's been and not give anything about the pride away.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:31 pm
belloblossom

Name: Kijani
Why do they fit with the ninjas? Between a name that means 'forest' and a silent disposition, Kijani would like nothing more than to be quiet in a forest, surrounded by other like-minded folk.
Anything else?

Name: Adaeze
Why do they fit with the ninjas? A shrewd business sense and connections in other prides, Adaeze could prove to be a valuable ally in the pride. Not wanting to stir things up just yet with her joining however, she's happy to act as a Gacheru, until her other talents could be needed.
Anything else? With her adoptive father and a dear friend in the Mwezi, she will often travel out to visit them, though she will take care to say "I'm around" when asked about where she's been and not give anything about the pride away.

Both are accepted. Go ahead and get your jrps.  

magnadearel

AgeofTwilight

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:57 pm

Name: Realta
Image:
User Image
Owner: AgeofTwilight
Desired Rank: Itzal
Familiar: None, yet
Why do they fit with the ninjas?
Realta is a good hunter, as well as adept at sneaking up on Unsuspecting prey. Her methods are self taught, and she would fit in with Ninja because her talents she has will be used here, but for... different prey.
Anything else?
Personally, I have liked stealth-esque setting, so I feel like being with Ninjas would be a great place for me.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:27 pm
AgeofTwilight

Name: Realta
Image:
User Image
Owner: AgeofTwilight
Desired Rank: Itzal
Familiar: None, yet
Why do they fit with the ninjas?
Realta is a good hunter, as well as adept at sneaking up on Unsuspecting prey. Her methods are self taught, and she would fit in with Ninja because her talents she has will be used here, but for... different prey.
Anything else?
Personally, I have liked stealth-esque setting, so I feel like being with Ninjas would be a great place for me.

Pretty cheetah! Accepted. Go ahead and get your jrp.  

magnadearel

dbz2010

Obsessive Prophet

13,400 Points
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:13 pm

Name: Nthanda
Image: image
Owner: dbz2010
Why do they fit with the ninjas? While he isn't the sneakiest Cheetah, he can run fast and get himself out of sticky situations in a flash. He is also good at listening to orders given to him.
Anything else? he will be joining with Adaeze (owner is belloblossom)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:29 pm
The Shadows Have Shifted

Name: Kiri
Owner: - Mynsed -
What are you updating?
-I was rehomed him.
-If possible, I would love for him to be the rank Lowt!

- Mynsed -

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:39 pm
dbz2010

Name: Nthanda
Image: image
Owner: dbz2010
Why do they fit with the ninjas? While he isn't the sneakiest Cheetah, he can run fast and get himself out of sticky situations in a flash. He is also good at listening to orders given to him.
Anything else? he will be joining with Adaeze (owner is belloblossom)

Apologies for the lateness! Gaia never gave me the notice for this!
He is of course accepted! Handsome boy!

- Mynsed -
The Shadows Have Shifted

Name: Kiri
Owner: - Mynsed -
What are you updating?
-I was rehomed him.
-If possible, I would love for him to be the rank Lowt!

Welcome aboard!
He's accepted as a Lowt. Be sure to get me his cert so I can update the member list. ^_^

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:05 pm

Name: Usiku'Ajani
Owner: Trisamour
Desired Rank: Dagrún (eventually Eir or Abungu)
Why do they fit with the ninjas? Ajani is on the run from his old pride after his mentor betrayed him. He is eager to find a safe haven away and a pride that does not exist to the world is the perfect place to recover and find hearth.
Anything else? He was trained as a healer; however, his repute for healing is what caused his mentor's betrayal. It might take some convincing to get him to practice his craft again.

Rikalani

Business Dabbler

IsobaVelius

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 4:49 pm
Trisamour

Name: Usiku'Ajani
Owner: Trisamour
Desired Rank: Dagrún (eventually Eir or Abungu)
Why do they fit with the ninjas? Ajani is on the run from his old pride after his mentor betrayed him. He is eager to find a safe haven away and a pride that does not exist to the world is the perfect place to recover and find hearth.
Anything else? He was trained as a healer; however, his repute for healing is what caused his mentor's betrayal. It might take some convincing to get him to practice his craft again.

Approved for Dagrún. Feel free to get a joining rp with anyone in the pride. ^_^
If there's a slot open and he wants to switch ranks, just let me know. He's also welcome to meet Meltem(Abungu) or Thais (Eir). Both owned by me (magnadearel).

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 11:44 am

Name: Rouvin
Image: Uncert
Owner: Big Hobbit
Familiar: None
Why do they fit with the ninjas? Rouvin is a smooth talker and a deep thinker. He is not cruel but can be manipulative in order to get what he wants from others. He is able to blend himself into crowds and groups without suspicion.
Anything else? Rouvin is not a good hunter and spent his life in the rogue lands sneaking around and grabbing prey from others when they least suspected it

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

[IC] Deserted...

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas