Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ecavi

Vice Captain

Magical Apprentice

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:28 pm
Another miscalculation had them tangled up together yet again, Kali had the wind knocked out of her and Syel was using her efforts to free herself against Kali. And Kali could feel it. With some harsh grumbling of her own, she barely managed to pull herself away before the struggle re-entangled them and get up to her feet.

And she stood herself up, taking a moment to catch her breath.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:34 pm
Once the stranger pulled herself away, Syel was able to get to her own feet as well. Shaking her head to rid herself of the last grumbles, she regarded the other lioness. It wasn't hard to be a better fighter than this particular Reaver, but at least the other hadn't beaten her to a pulp, which Syel did appreciate. She still didn't appreciate the insinuation that she wasn't a real Stormborn, even if the challenger had mistakenly used the term "viking" instead.

"All right, fine, you win," she admitted aloud. Then Syel perked up. "Okay, so, my name is Syel, and I'm a Reaver, which is why you could challenge me. And you're from the Rogue Lands and you must have a lot of great stories about your life out there!" Syel wanted to know all of them.  

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

Ecavi

Vice Captain

Magical Apprentice

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:31 am
She won, of course she won--

Kali suddenly perked up, realizing what her opponent- who now identified herself as Syel- was saying. She had won and earned her right to join the infamous Stormborn. She would deal with the concern of having challenged someone who failed to live up to the reputation of the pride later. For now, she found she was oddly excited about the idea of having a home again.

"My name is Kali," she said, "I'm from the mountains, actually.. but I've been a rogue for a long time, too."

A home and someone who seemed genuinely interested in chatting with her.. that wasn't a bad conclusion to a questionable decision made on a whim. She was suddenly feeling very hopeful about what the future held.

Fin!  
[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces