[PRP] What's a Father? (Slivka x Korfiz) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 3:32 am
"Fair point. I don't think that being an outlander is something that's usually held against you when you start training, as long as you aren't an idiot. Which you clearly aren't."

In fact, that was really something that varied among priestesses. Some would not train outlanders, others would. It was a matter of preference. But Korfiz didn't know that, having no reason to know it.

When Slivka said she thought people would follow him Korfiz puffed up a little. Everyone liked to be complimented, after all.

"Thank you. Right now I'm just hoping to go on a viking though. Some captains won't take lions that don't have their full growth."

They were drawing near the water, which was a little disappointing because it meant that their conversation would soon come to an end, but Korfiz was sure that even in a pride as large as the Stormborn, their paths would cross again if they put a little effort into it.

AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:29 pm
Princess_Feylin

His point was just as fair and she gave a nod of her head. "I really didn't think about that. And thank you." At least it was apparent to others she wasn't a total dunce or anything.

The familiar sound of water hit her ears and she almost frowned. "I know a few that do, if you ever want to go before your mane grows in fully." She said with a smile. She hoped he was able to go on one soon, it would be nice to hear stories from him.

"When you finally go you'll have to tell me about it though." She said giving him one of those looks that almost meant, you promise right? "I would like to hang out with someone that isn't family more often you know?" Laughing a little she realized she was coming of as a little flirtatious maybe, though she was hoping he'd just view her as friendly.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:12 pm
"I will," Korfiz agreed. "Definitely."

It was likely that Korfiz would probably tell anyone who would hold still about his first viking, just because he would be so excited to have finally gone on one and earned a reaver's rank. Having someone who was willing to be a voluntary audience would certainly be good for him. Particularly once his family and friends lost patience for his tale-telling, which was not a skill he had worked much on polishing so far, leading to meandering stories with many doublebacks and missed bits that had to be hastily explained later.

With the water in view Korfiz was surprised to realize how thirsty he really was, and without much in the way of manners, he almost instantly lowered his head to drink as soon as he was near enough. Stormlords, he didn't know how other prides lived without frigid icemelt to drink. He'd heard about the stagnant pools - watering holes - that outlanders drank from, but the idea was absurd and clear evidence that outlanders - most of them - were barbarians. Present company excluded.

AstoriaFallen
Shall we call this a wrap?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:34 pm
Princess_Feylin
Yes smile

Pleased with his answer she gave in to her thirst and relished in the thoughts of having a possible new friend.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out