Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Girls' Dormitory
Room 403 - Shinda Seishin's Dorm Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:47 am
User Image

ȿɦɨɲȡą ȿƹɨȿɦɨɲ
|| Music Tutor || 4th Year || Spiritmancer ||

∑Location →→|Room 101|
∑ Current Theme →→ | Metal Instrumental |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Scared but Calming |
∑ Thoughts →→| I need to calm down...|
∑ Items →→| Guitar and Mini Amp, 2 bottles of perfume |
∑ Attire →→| Normal Attire |
∑ Spirit Affinity →→| Active |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

"The gift I carry is not one to be taken lightly..."

Shinda entered her room thinking that no one was going to be there. It was a grand relief to see Athena there. Shin gave an audible sigh of relief. "Hey Athena." Shinda seemed pretty down considering how happy she was before hand. Setting her things down on the ground, the girl the face face planted her bed. Unfortunately, Shinda's emotions were so overwhelming, she summoned one of her wraiths without even knowing it. A reaper like figure formed behind the girl and starred at her. It didn't move but the room seemed to have a slight chill. Shinda stayed face down in her bed and grumbled. Lifting her head to look at Athena, Shinda had no idea she accidentally summoned a wraith. luckily it was a defender wraith not an aggressor. "Athena...today ended on the worst note possible..."

"It can save your life or it can rip it away forever."

User Image

Rush And Crush

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:54 pm
User Image

User Image

〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓

Athena was about to scorch Shinda but instantly stopped when she realized who it was, she stared at her friend looking very down. Athena got up from her bed to go comfort her friend but stopped when the wraith appeared. "Holy s**t!" Athena wasn't scared but very impressed, she wasn't like her siblings she loves stuff like this the scarier the better. Athena kept her eyes on the wraith as she approached Shinda, sure she likes this stuff, but she knows better than to assume it's friendly. "Shinda...I would get closer and give you a hug but something very creepy is standing behind you....I'm assuming it's yours since you're a spiritmancer." Athena didn't like seeing her like this so she started thinking, Athena snapped her finger when she got an idea. "Tell me about it this day sucks. I'm supposed to meet someone today but they never showed up! Such a rude person I wasted my day waiting for him!......But I have some good news, that might make your day....Lets just say, you'll never be bored again." Athena, didn't know want to talk about what's bothering Shinda hoping it would make her forget about it, this usually works on Athena so it wouldn't be the worst Idea to try it on Shinda.

〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓

Nightmares in Daydreams

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:12 pm
User Image

ȿɦɨɲȡą ȿƹɨȿɦɨɲ

∑Location →→|Room 101|
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Curious |
∑ Thoughts →→| Huh? Never bored again?|
∑ O.o.c →→| |

Watching as Athena walked over to, Shinda's friend seemed to be looking at something behind her. Shinda grew very concerned but then figured out what happened. Shin turned around and gave a small gasp as she scared herself with her own summon. She was getting better at accepting what her summons were. They never hurt and always helped her. Which made it easier to deal with. "Y-yea, I summoned him by accident I guess. Don't worry I wont dispel you right away...Please stay near by though." Shinda first answered Athena but then answered her wraith who began to float around the room. Athena then talked about how her day was wasted. Shin wished her today was like that, but then her roommate mentioned that slightly interested Shin. "Wait, what? Never be bored again? " Shin was wondering could possibly keep them from ever being bored again. This girl usually kept herself busy...studying or practicing music. Stereo typical Asian Dad and all. At least Mom was more relaxed then her dad was. One thing was for sure, this was keeping her mind off what happened back in her home town in the US.

User Image

Rush And Crush

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:38 pm
User Image

User Image

〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓

Athena stood in front of Shinda and crossed her arms in a very proud and victorious fashion, Athena was somewhat of a goofball, so if you're ever someone who'll spend a lot of time with her you'll have to get used to it. "Tomorrow you'll have a physical test to determine whether you're good enough to enter a very special class. A class where you'll be able to use your skills and get stronger, a class where you'll be trained to protect and defeat your enemies." Athena sounded somewhat like an infomercial, advertising her brother's class. "I don't want to brag but I was so good that I was automatically accepted, along with two other students" Athena jumped on Shinda's bed and placed her arm over the girl's shoulder before sighing "That Yuki chick was on the board as well....She scares the hell out of me." Athena fell back on the bed and started playing with her pink hair."You need to be ready I heard the teacher's pretty tough on his students. We will get hurt."

〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓

Nightmares in Daydreams

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:11 pm
User Image

ȿɦɨɲȡą ȿƹɨȿɦɨɲ

∑Location →→|Room 101|
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Curious/nervous |
∑ Thoughts →→| Wait wha?!|
∑ O.o.c →→| |

"Wait what?! Okay I'm pretty if we take this into JRP video game standards, I'm 106% sure I'm a support class!" Shinda stood up and began pointing up and down her own body. "This right here does not tank well! I am a fragile Japanese cherry blossom!" Shinda protested but then realized she left herself wide open for dozens of Asian jokes. There was also another problem. She had to pass this new class. If her father found out that she failed a class, no ghost could save her from that. Shinda took a few deep breaths and tried to collect herself. She was a summoner, so maybe she could summon her wraith to fight with her or whatever was going to be thrown at her. "What kind of class are we talking about? What kind class needs a girl that talk to dead people?" Shinda was very confused about what class would need someone like her. She's no fighter or protector...she wants to be able to do that, but stuff like that is out of her league.

User Image

Rush And Crush

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:50 pm
User Image

User Image

〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓

Athena stared at Shinda while she kept blabbering about video games. Athena doesn't know squat about video games nor has she ever been interested in them. "Shinda, stop talking you sound so lame right now. We're talking about the coolest class of all time and you're talking about cherry blossoms, stop spacing out and focus." Athena might seem like somewhat of an a*****e but she was the mean one in the family, she took after her father. Athena sighed when Shinda insisted that her abilities were kinda useless. "Have you ever considered fighting with your spirit? I mean that thing looks pretty scary and I'm sure he has a few tricks up its shredded sleeve" Athena sat up and started playing with Shinda's face pinching her cheeks and stretching them forcing her to make funny faces. "Come on cherry blossom be creative and think. Every ability is useful. You'll learn that sooner or later, Assassination class is no joke, and is no place for a fragile dumbass."

〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓

Ooc: I tried my best......Sorry for the insults, its your fault crying

Nightmares in Daydreams

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:58 pm
User Image

ȿɦɨɲȡą ȿƹɨȿɦɨɲ

∑Location →→|Room 101|
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Agitated |
∑ Thoughts →→| Only Grandma does that!|
∑ O.o.c →→| I wanted to be more insulted! Dx< But i'll take what you give o 3o |

"Wait Assassin Class?!" Shinda was shocked that she was picked for that. Did the teacher think she was a hidden ninja somewhere? After Athena let go of her face, Shin gave her an agitated look, and the room felt colder not by much but enough to feel a minor difference. The wraith stopped what it was doing and starred at the two girls. "The problem is I cant control what Spirit is Summoned, and depending on how the person died determines whether its a defender or an aggressor. Fayt here is a Defender. I haven't tried to summon more than one. Toying with the dead isn't something I try and do." Shinda explained. She didn't mind the insults, though she thought being called Cherry Blossom was kinda funny. "So what advice do you have for me?"

User Image

Rush And Crush

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 6:03 pm
User Image

User Image

〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓

Athena crossed her legs and started thinking, she heard about spiritmancy before. "What did dad say about your ability? He would've been able to help you, he spent most of his time studying abilities." Athena tried to remember the conversation she had with him but the only thing she was able to remember was something that had to do with some sort of contract. "Did you sign some sort of contract with Fayt? I remember him mentioning something along the lines of spiritmancers and their spirit being a team." Athena stared blankly at Shinda when she said she doesn't like toying with the dead. No one said anything about toying, Athena wouldn't dare. "Come on cherry blossom, you wouldn't be able to summon spirits that moved on the spirits stuck here are doing so willingly or still have a purpose to serve maybe atoning for something they did." Athena looked at the wraith then shivered when the room temperature dropped. Athena hated the cold, she glared at the spirit and increased the room temperature using her ability. "My advice to you is simple, use your ability and treat them well, even the dead appreciate good manners, but it seems Fayt wants a piece of me......" Athena wasn't going to lose this battle of temperatures. "I can go all day you b*****d!"

〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓

Nightmares in Daydreams

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 5:01 pm
User Image

ȿɦɨɲȡą ȿƹɨȿɦɨɲ

∑Location →→|Room 101|
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Agitated |
∑ Thoughts →→| Only Grandma does that!|
∑ O.o.c →→| I wanted to be more insulted! Dx< But i'll take what you give o 3o |

"A contract with Fayt? No. Havent thought of making a contract with one of my summons...Maybe thats what I need to do." Shinda never considered contracting with a spirit. Maybe it would provide some sort of bonus or maybe it would make a guarantee that she would know what she was summoning. Listening to the advice Athena was giving, she was right. Shinda needed her summons and treating them well would benefit her. Though when Fayt and Athena got in the temperature fight, Shin was going to be the one that lost. "Guys enough, he was reacting to the insults. I dont care that much but he's a protector. Fayt, She's a friend, save your strength for tomorrow, we'll need it." Shinda always tried to act as a voice of reason. It was something she felt good at.

User Image

Rush And Crush

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:12 am
User Image

User Image

〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓

Athena woke up and started stretching her limbs before curling back in bed. "Just a little bit more...Just a quick nap." Athen yawned while trying to pull the entire blanket and wrapping it around her but something wasn't giving, she gave a slight moaning sound when she pulled harder, but it was still no use. Something was on the bed other than her, but what was it. the sleepy girl kept her eyes closed and started poking around blindly, she felt something round and soft. Even in her sleep, Athena was pretty curious so she started squeezing, caressing, and poking the figure behind her. "It feels so nice.....It's so relaxing." Athena wasn't in her bed, she was sleeping next to her roommate and feeling her behind, the "harassment" would surely wake anyone up,

〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓

A short time-skip I figured since its morning they must've slept for a bit.
Nightmares in Daydreams

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:11 am
User Image

ȿɦɨɲȡą ȿƹɨȿɦɨɲ

∑Location →→|Room 101|
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Tired |
∑ Thoughts →→| ...Assassin Class...too early...|
∑ Spirit Affinity →→| Not Active |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

Shinda's alarm went off and it felt like she didn't even have time to sleep. Something kept taking her blankets and covers. Then when morning came...Shinda found out what was causing her so much trouble. Somehow, Athena managed to climb into her bed...and began squeezing , caressing and poking her butt. The girl began to turn bright red from blushing. Well now she was definitely awake. "Thanks for complimenting on my butt..." The girl slowly crept out of her bed and went to the bathroom to get ready and began taking a shower. Shinda was still pondering on how Athena manage to get under the covers in HER bed...no wonder it was so warm. The Hot shower was quite relaxing and considering what was going to happen today. She would need it.

User Image

Rush And Crush

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:48 am
User Image

User Image

〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓

Athena got up from Shinda's bed and started rubbing her eyes while yawning. She then grabbed her toothbrush and towel before dragged her feet towards the bathroom. Athena took a shower, brushed her teeth, and wore fresh clean clothes. She was ready for the rest of the day and looking forward to the more physical classes. "Morning cherry blossom, did you sleep well?I sure did! So refreshing." Athena grabbed her bag and one strapped it, before turning towards Shinda. "We better head for the great hall and get some food, you don't want to start the day with an empty stomach now do you. I know I don't" Athena locked arms with Shinda and started heading towards the door. "Come on, lets go."

〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓

Nightmares in Daydreams

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:03 am
User Image

ȿɦɨɲȡą ȿƹɨȿɦɨɲ

∑Location →→|Room 101|
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Tired |
∑ Thoughts →→| ...I hate mornings....|
∑ Items →→| Guitar, school bag, Phone. |
∑ O.o.c →→| Sorry for the short post. And we can time skip to class if you want. I shall follow ^^ |

Shinda had finished her shower and started getting dressed when Athena started getting ready. Having put on a fresh pair of clothes and finished doing hair and make up, Shin grabbed her guitar, school bag and phone. "I wish I got more sleep. You kept grabbing my butt by the way. Some how you made it on to my bed last night." She said with a laugh. Thinking about it now, it was kinda funny really. Once they were all set, Athena locked arms with Shinda and off they went.

-Exits- with Athena

User Image

Rush And Crush

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 7:42 am
User ImageUser Image

Athena walked in behind Shinda exhausted and almost out of breath, how can a human run that fast? Athena closed the door behind her and rested her back against the room wall before slowly sliding to the ground. "When did you get so fast? I mean" Athena put out her pointing finger towards Shinda pointing to the sky indicating that she needed a second to catch her breath.
"I mean did you run track or something?"

After a few seconds of resting, Athena got up from the ground and jumped on her bed, she was thinking about what she saw today, the blushing the music and the bad girl attitude from Shinda. Was it all for Nemesis? Nemesis was quite popular during his school years, but he's a staff member now, and also her brother who might embarrass her. Athena was thinking very hard about how to make Nemesis look bad. "Hmmm, what does Shinda care about the most? Her music? No, her drawings? No no....Her grades! Yes." Athena sat up on her bed before glaring suspiciously at Athena. "What's going on with you and Nemesis? Be careful Shinda, did you know the only reason he graduated was because of the Exorcist program. He was a straight D student, he was an extremely bad student. Who do you think taught me how to prank people?" Athena was lying her heart out, Not only what she said wasn't true, but Nemesis also graduated with straight A. "What's so interesting about him anyway? He's a jerk who doesn't even allow me to have pets!"

Company: Shinda.

Items: Drugs

OOC:

Nightmares in Daydreams

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 7:06 pm
User Image
User Image

∑Location →→|Chapel|
∑ Current Theme →→ | Before My Body Is Dry |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Excited |
∑ Thoughts →→| This is for everyone else!|
∑ Items →→| Guitar, school bag, Phone. |
∑ Attire →→| Black Kimono |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

"Yes I did actually. I was 3rd on the team for fastest times." Shinda said hopping on to her bed. Then All of a sudden Athena glared at her and started going on about her and Nemesis. She began saying a lot of things about him. Shinda sat and stared blankly at Athena then looked away. "I don't care about any of that. I have had a crush on him since last year. I never had the guts to hit on him or ask him out though. This year...he made find the part of me I was too afraid to use." Shinda began to work at taking off her kimono and get into something more relaxing. Down to her underwear and bra, she tossed the Kimono on the bed and looked at the scar on her shoulder and began to rub it. "Besides I know I cant just outright date Nemesis but I wanna get close." Shinda grabbed her phone and flopped back on to her bed...she decided no clothes right now. The only other person here was Athena. Two girls not like they havent seen anything before. And it was their room....so there!

Rush and Crush

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Girls' Dormitory

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers