Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:31 am
Abominable Greenie

"Well, I guess you'd know fairly well what was over here. I guess all the cool stuff must be over there." He said looking around, he wouldn't mind joining the pink male and heading towards where the others were slowly gathering. Gaze danced towards Litanu who was busy bothering one of his brothers.

"It looks like my sister is already over there to." He added spotting his familiar pink and mint sister. "I'd like to come with you though!" He exclaimed excitedly.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:12 pm

"I can't really lie and say that I wasn't distracted by finding rocks...or well actually I should say sea-shells myself. I figured you or someone else would show up eventually if I waited long enough!" She closed her eyes, giving him a nuzzle under his chin. She had every intention to start her farewell cuddle fest with him when he started to wiggle excitedly underneath her.

"Hm?" Blinking she lifted her head up, peering back over her shoulder at what had caught his attention.

Oh. Oh. my. gods.

Scrambling back to her feet as soon as she was on steady footing Yukio lifted herself up on her tippy-toes, trying to get a better view of the situation ahead. Catching sight of the blue and red limbs flailing out of the rocks she let out a snort. Just as she suspected. Those 'rocks' were none other than her other two best friends caught in another one of Solomon's traps. Again.

Good news is that looked like 'villain' in question behind such dastardly prisons was missing in action. Thank goodness for that, least the rest of the lot find themselves in balls of their own for trying to help the doom twins escape.

"I do!" Bounding off she gave a flick of her tail to motion him to follow as she called out back to him. "Come on, Maji! You gotta meet them!"

"Huo! Shui!" Finally arriving to where the growing group of cubs was at she came to a skidding halt. Even with her attempts at coming to a halt she still ended up bumping into the side of Shui's prison with a tiny oof. "Ow."

Stepping back Yukio finally took a good look around to the rag-tag group, her eyes widening with every new face situated around. "Ohhh who are you?" She lifted a paw, directing her question to Soleil. Her focus and pointed paw flipped over to Meri. "And who are you!? Who are these kids? What are they up to?!"

Dropping her paw in a flash she turned herself back around, raising an eyebrow expectantly at the twins. "And what the heck did you two do this time?" She asked, gesturing to the large balls they were encased in. Like always Yukio was filled with a million and one questions, this time at least all of the answers didn't just fall to the boys to answer.

Abominable Greenie

Epine De Rose

Pollack

Fashionable Mage

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:59 am
Huo gave a shake of his head as Meri questioned him, ah but why did they not trust he and his brother? It wasn't as if they had loads of world experience and knew what was cool! Pfft, Meri was going to learn, and the firey little cub was delighted when the pink cub finally chose to make his way over. Better yet, it seemed that he had decided to bring another cub into the mix...another new face. Weird, where had they all come from? There hadn't been this many before had there?

...Maybe they had just broken out of the nursery so many times that they'd never met them.

"Of course the cool stuff is over here," Huo gave a very gusty and dramatic sigh. "We're over here!" he declared.

As if to prove that point, it wasn't long before Yukio bounded towards them and very publically acknowledged their existence. Hell she'd even brought a friend too, how many cubs were there around here right now? They were popping out of the ground like daisies!

"Mistakes were made," Shui replied merrily, his mood brightening considerably as he acknowledged their friend's presence. However his interest in her was shortlived, much like her's was in him, as they both turned their attention to the seemingly 'new' cubs that had entered their turf. While Yukio seemed focused on Soleil, Shui had turned his attention towards Maji.

...Unsurprisingly, Huo seemed to be more interested in educating Meri and his buddy about what was 'cool' in this world.

"Who are yooou?" he asked curiously, wiggling his little toes at Maji and waggling his brows. The cub was clearly from round here, he had the curly fur and everything, but what did he have to do with Yukio. Oh snap, was he her significant other, were they going to have to do that thing teir dad often jested about to their mother?

He was positively gleeful at the thought.

If Soleil had assumed she would escape the attention as Yukio entered the ring, she was sorely mistaken. No sooner had Yukio made her introductions to the brothers than she had turned her attention on Soleil and in much the same fashion that they had done before. What was this, the Spanish Inquisition?

"I'm Soleil," she repeated and then shook her head. "And I'm talking to them...?" she offered hesitantly. She wasn't sure what she was supposed to be doing other than that, but if Yukio was like these two, then clearly she was missing something. They must have some sort of super-secret language that she wasn't privvy to!

Pollack

Abominable Greenie

AstoriaFallen
I think your cubbin joined us in the cuddle pile? 8D

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:10 am
Someone had arrived late to the 'party'.

From between a small group of rocks peered a pair of golden eyes set in a dark face. The cub was much like her mother in looks but with the colours of fire instead of the sea. It was striking but, out in the light like this, made her stand out like a sore thumb!

Tiamat peered cautiously across at all the noise, spotting familiar faces and unfamiliar ones.

The twins, of course, were hard to miss. They were by far the largest of the cubs - that she could tell. The rest seemed to be of a similar age to her...and pink.

With a small squeak, she leaped up onto the rocks she had been peering around and, with none of the grace that her species was known for, lost her footing and slipped down the other side, landing hard and shrieking at the sudden knock to her chin. She'd almost bitten her tongue in half! Ouch!

Epine de Rose

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:21 pm
Oh. Thank. Goodness. Maji was incredibly excited to know that Yukio knew the talking balls of mud, that made his life just that much easier to work with. "Wait! Theee Huo and Shui?!" He proclaimed as he followed behind her eagerly. The pale/green cub nearly followed suit with his friends crashing stop, but was lucky enough to find grip in some sturdy sands. This gave him a small distance to get a good look from and his dark green eyes were large as they took in the scene.

His attention was so pointedly drawn to the cubs in mud that he'd almost missed that there were ore cubs - oh my. "Well hello!" He said loudly and firmly as he stared at each of the new faces (excluding the pair in mud balls that were almost being scolded by his pale friend). "My names Maji, this is Yukio, and who are all of you?" He poked at Yukio as a reminder that's he ought to introduce herself - but he had her back.

Once that was out of the way he returned his stare to the cubs in mud, also curious as to what earned them this temporary prison. "Y'know, with some water we could probably work away at that prison.. with rocks we could probably break it away with ease! We do have a small ARMY of cubs." He stated, eyes squinting at the textures of mud with an almost educated stare that eventually broke away, making room for an amused grin.

He didn't even realize he'd answered Huos question about who he was - the cub was so easily distracted by such a curious 'cage'.

Pollack

Epine de Rose

Instinctually he went to where the 'cool' stuff was with another cub in tow. By the time he arrived there were a number of new faces surrounding a pair of rather foolish looking cubs that had gotten themselves trapped as some form of punishment - Meri (having never had a chance to do anything wrong yet) was bewildered by the way they'd be trapped and was also curious to know the whys. His eyes were pulled away briefly though as he caught what the male had said and spied what he identified as the males sister. "Oh, would you look at that.." He muttered to himself.

"So wait... YOU'RE the cool stuff?" His brow furrowed slightly at the amount of ego portrayed, but he wasn't entirely unsold that this was false. Perhaps they'd prove just how cool they were in the upcoming moments. "Mistakes?" Could his brows raise even further they would have... everything was a little bit sketchy for the new cub.

"Hey Soleil!" He bellowed at the rather quiet and maybe even nervous looking cub that appeared to have been trying to hide at one point or another. Needless to say his first true trip out wouldn't be soon forgotten. Then there was another! The pink cub had spied a rather clumsy looking cub that appeared to have the colors of a morning sun painted right onto her pelt - enchanting! But he was silenced by the calamity of her falling before he could say a word.

Kimaria

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:37 pm

Mistakes? Well that was one way to put it. It was plain to anyone who knew the brothers for any length of time the general idea of what had happened; They had gone and messed around with the rainbow giant again in some way or another, he had caught them and trapped them.

Honestly it was becoming comical how often this kind of thing happened.

But she could question them on the specifics of what exactly went down earlier this afternoon, and more importantly, what did they learn about the giant today?

"Soleil." She repeated back slowly to effectively memorize the name to her face. It wasn't every day that she had actually met another girl that was brave enough to stand in the middle of this eccentric group! Definitely she could tell this was someone she was interested in learning more about. "Nice to meet you! I'm-" Stopping her ears perked at Maji finishing her sentence and introducing her. Rolling her eyes playfully she returned his own nudge with a bump of her hip right back his way. "What he said."

Cocking an eyebrow she gave a quick glance back to the two brothers currently occupied with other matters. "Those two? You wanna talk with them?" Turning away from Soleil she closed the small gap between herself and the mud ball duo.

Setting a paw on Huo's ball she gave a test shove against it to make sure that they hadn't weakened it too badly yet. Confirming that the mass of earth was solid enough to hold her weight she gave a tiny nod to herself before pouncing onto the ball. Digging her claws into the hard clay the pale cub let out a small grunt as she pulled herself up to the top of the ball. Once there she sat proudly (though a bit winded) on top of her friend's prision.

Giving the ball a gentle pat she beamed a toothy grin down at the stripped cub. "These two are a lot more fun when they're not looking like poor den decorations." Turning her attention to her other friend who had formed his own plan to free the doom-twins. "Ding ding ding, Maji! And what is just a short distance away...?"

Before Yukio could answer the sunset colored cub dramatically landed herself right in the middle of the group with a literal shriek. Closing her open mouth Yukio cautiously peeked over the side of her current seat. "Water. Water and rocks was what I was originally going for. You okay down there, mate?"

Abominable Greenie

Epine de Rose

Kimaria

Pollack

Fashionable Mage

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:51 am
Oh dear, how embarrassing! Tiamat, though still small to be fair, seemed to be taking a little longer to grow accustomed to the workings of her limbs than her other brother and sisters.No doubt this would lead to her being known as 'clumsy' if she didn't get her act together soon!

"Yep," she replied, still sounding a little dazed. Shaking her head, she pulled herself back to her paws and repeated her answer with a more confident flair, "YEP!"

She peered between all the faces then, trying to find those who were familiar but seeing - for now - only the unfamiliar ones. "What did I miss? Is there something fun happening? I'm good on adventures! I have my Dada's blood!"

Abominable Greenie

Pollack

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:24 am
"YOU!" Huo declared very dramatically as he caught sight of Tiamat - he knew that face, he knew that voice and he knew that clumsiness. She'd been part of their last adventure against the Giant and somehow she had escaped. Even now he wasn't sure how she had managed to escape from Solomon's grasp, in truth, he simply wasn't aware that their giant had been more understanding towards the young female. Solomon had simply put it down to falling in with the wrong crowd on that occasion.

...The brothers though? Well he still punished them.

"Where did you go?" he demanded and wiggled the toes of his forepaws as his ball was manhandled by Yukio. "We trusted you," he continued with much the same flair. "We could have escaped!" he howled. Granted, Tiamat hadn't been with them this morning but that was beside the point...

Meanwhile, Soleil had been regarding Yukio with a touch of confusion, not entirely sure if she was meant to answer the rhetorical question while being equally overwhelmed by the attention she'd received from the other chatterbox cubs. They were certainly all very brave and bubbly, very excitable, all in all... They were so different from her!

"Hello," she replied to Meris before returning her gaze to Yukio. "I was already talking to them..." she said finally. "They rolled into my spot," she pointed out.

"We were put here," Huo interjected.

"It was still my spot," she pointed out quietly.

"And yes we are part of the cool stuff," Huo added, glancing pointedly at Meris before returning his attention to the 'traitor' in their midst.

Shui on the other hand? Well Shui was regarding Yukio with a rather bemused expression. They had all seemed very determined to talk about the predicament he and his brother were in to the point he assumed they weren't going to be able to get out of here for quite some time. Fortunately, it seemed that Yukio and Maji were already formulating a plan... Though how they intended to transport the water was another matter entirely.

"You could just throw rocks at us," he suggested, "If you hit us with enough then these things should crack and we can wiggle out," he pointed out, forgetting that such a thing could actually hurt if any of the cubs had a particularly bad aim.

...Something that was highly likely for some of them.

Abominable Greenie

Kimaria

Pollack

Epine de Rose

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:04 am
Tiamat almost jumped out of her skin at Huo's declaration and then seemed to shrink a little at the 'disaster' their adventure had been. It had been her first venture away from the den and apparently she'd been of very little use. Still, she wasn't about to back down so easily.

She gave a short sniff and replied, "the giant knew we were there! Even the three of us were no match for him once that happened. You gotta read ahead. Know when to get out quick!" Yes, so, she might not been as helpful as she had promised when she'd been invited to join, but Solomon's understanding of the situation had given her the confidence to think that she was just pretty damn good at escaping trouble.

"You can still trust me! Next time I'll just call out 'run' a little sooner. 'Kay?"

Her eyes were then drawn by Yukio who seemed to have found a rather interesting toy. Well that looked like fun!

Epine de Rose

Pollack

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:13 pm

She was actively ignoring the loud situation going on beneath her feet, whatever Huo was barking about she had no knowledge of and frankly at this moment couldn't care less about.

What was occupying her attention was trying to figure out a way to get these big hulking balls of mud to water. She doubted any bags they could find would be able to hold the water long enough to reach their target. Popping her lips she glanced over to Shui, her paw lifting to scratching under her chin like him and his brother often did. "I mean we could but I think the Pombukas would stop us before we could do much to the balls." That and it was highly likely the boys would end up being hit more than once from a fly-away rock, that was a risk Yukio figured they were up for if it meant getting out of their prisons. No pain, no gain!

Letting out a small 'Hm' Yukio carefully maneuvered herself back up to a stand. If they couldn't bring the water to them, then they could bring them to the water! Taking a deep breath in she started to run in place on top of the ball. If she could get enough energy moving forward her thought process was that the ball would move with it.

Just a weeeee bit more and she - fell. A crack underneath one of her hind-legs broke off a large chunk right from under her, sending her toppling backwards. Landing on her back she let out a low groan in pain. "Owww. Okay, plan A is a bust." Raising a paw up she poked it out from behind the muddy mass. "Time for plan B: Pushing!"

Abominable Greenie

Kimaria

Epine de Rose

Pollack

Fashionable Mage

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:19 am
The green backed cub grew quiet on the subject of deciding how the brothers could be removed from their clay prisons, but was still determined to help them free themselves at the promise that they were more exciting when free to do as they please. "I concur with Yukio, there is no way we'd get away with pelting you with rocks." He snickered at the idea though, it was an amusing one. Then he was startled by the sudden motion before him as Yukio got it in her head to try and move Huo in such a way that caused her to fall.

"Yukio!" He said a little louder than he'd anticipated. Concern was clear in his tones, but whatever look of concern that flitted across his face quickly disappeared as she spoke and became visible once again. "Plan B sounds better." He smirked at the group. With the arsenal of cubs they'd gotten surrounding them pushing shouldn't be an issue. "Just watch for their toes and noses." The cub warned all participants before taking up the space behind Shui.

"Do we know where a source of water would be that could help us?" He posed the question without thought. "I mean if we roll them to the ocean.. what if they just keep rolling into the waters?" A brow raised dramatically as he looked to Yukio as he addressed his very genuine concerns. He hadn't factored in that the pair of brothers might sink in the sand at the shallows.

Pollack

Epine de Rose

Meri was a silent party now, patiently listening to the various conversations and watching the outcome with an expression that suggested he wanted to say something, but instead he welcomed Majis confidence and question. He had a point about the choices of water sources.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:58 am
"I'm okay, I'm okay!" Yukio chimed up as she rolled over onto her belly so she could finally right herself back up. Well, she was mostly okay, but there was something tickling her back something awful. Scrunching her face up she gave a experimental wiggle of her bum to try and fix whatever was causing the itching. Argh! With her coat being naturally more dense than average any romps around in the sand normally left her with the golden dirt crammed into every crevice of her body but this time it had actually managed to get under her top coat and was currently happily irritating her tender skin below.

Letting out a little huff Yukio lifted herself up onto her hind-legs, resting her shoulders against Huo's rock she used it as a back scratching post why she focused the rest of her attention on the dilemma Maji had brought up. "Well I mean this is Bahari lands, you can jump in any direction and find a source of water. But, I figured the ocean would be the easiest to roll these guys into?" Seeing how the other main source of water that she could think of would force them to push the balls through the dense overgrowth of the jungle.

She loved Huo and Shui to bits, but not enough where she was willing to spend the rest of the afternoon trying to push them through that mess. She'd rather take their chances with pelleting them with rocks, trouble with the Pumbukas be damned.

Pursing her lips she lifted her head skyward, pondering over possible solutions to his valid concern. Hm, now what could they use to make sure this rescue mission didn't turn into a game of bowling with the ocean? "Oh! I know! What if we used something to stop them from going too far? I'm sure if we look around we could find some rocks or even driftwood to stick down in the sand."

Abominable Greenie

Kimaria

Epine de Rose

Pollack

Fashionable Mage

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:57 am
Their fate was very much in the paws of a set of cubs at this point, none of which were terribly intelligent. Well, no, this was unfair. Collectively the cubs could all be very smart but their problem solving abilities left much to be desired at this stage in their young lives. When the solutions involved pelting rocks, drowning them, or fleeing at the first sign of danger, it was safe to assume that there wasn't much hope for the trapped brothers at this particular moment in time.

Suffice it to say that while Huo may have been continuing to gaze at Tiamat with a look of pure betrayal and heartbreak, an over dramatic response if there ever was any, it seemed that Shui was simply watching the world go by. He was listening, or at least paying attention to some of the opinions and ideas that Maji and Yukio were formulating. Tiamat's betrayal was far beyond him at this stage, and he couldn't necessarily blame Meri for his silence.

...As for Soleil; well Soleil had somehow disappeared in the middle of the entire discussion and no one seemed to have noticed!

Where she had gone should have been a mystery, had it not been for the fact that she could be seen on the other side of the nursery pawing delicately at one of the adults who had chosen to laze nearby. Suffice it to say that when it came to problem solving, sometimes it seemed that the quieter cubs were the most direct and had the more simple ideas.

Or at least this seemed to be the case as the striped cub eventually made her way back with the adult in tow.

Kimaria

Abominable Greenie

Pollack

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 2:07 pm
Tiamat shifted nervously as the cubs discussed the fate of the prisons that held the brothers. She wasn't usually one for wanting to call on an adult but it was really difficult to fight the urge to do so. The sea could be scary sometimes! Couldn't it? That was why Mama told them to stay in sight of grown ups when they were near it?

Ah well, it'd probably turn out fine...right?

Right!

She bounced onto her paws to start helping to push when, in a timely fashion,
Soleil returned with help!

"Oh!" she exclaimed, "look!" she wagged a paw in the direction of the other cub,
"I think the twins are saved!"

Epine de Rose

Pollack

Abominable Greenie

(sorry for delay!)  

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

Pollack

Fashionable Mage

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 6:51 am
Luckily for the twins there was at least one cub present with a fully functioning brain in the group at the moment! The moment the tiny cub had come up to her and explained to her what was going on Ume couldn't help but snicker. Ah, now there was a great dilemma for any nanny; to free the doomtwins or not to free the doomtwins? That is the question.

She supposed they had been in there long enough. It was about time they would have wiggled their way out and escaped if they were on their own anyways.

Tutting herself calmly over Ume smiled warmly down at the group. "Hello kids! I hope you're enjoying yourselves. Though I heard you got into a little sticky situation, or more specifically, two of you have gotten yourselves in a very muddy situation." Lowering her head her dead eye stare bore into the twin's as if she could still see and judge them silently. "I'm not even going to ask what you two have done this time to poor Solomon. But let's work on getting you out of there, okay?"

Plunking herself down in front of the twins the pale lioness let out a hum as she felt around the mud prisons, she was looking for any large cracks that had developed from the drying process. As expected there were plenty of large weak points that she could have her pick from but she would keep a few logged in the back of her mind for the next step.

"Who wants to play a little game? Everyone gather a rock and the first one who's rock manages to break the balls gets a prize!" Ume pipped up finally as she continued to mental map out the balls. The sound of shifting sand and the small pitter-patter of feet was a tell-tale sign to her that some of the cubs were wasting no time answering the call of duty.

Abominable Greenie
So sorry for the double quote, guys! Had to fix some coding

Kimaria

Epine de Rose

[IC] Bahari'mtoto Lands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items