Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:18 pm
Syrius Lionwing
This is pretty much finished right?

Feeling the warmth of the litter-mates around him the little blue marked cub gave a yawn and curled up tightly against his mother's warm body. He was tired and wanted to sleep.

Cheveyo watched as Afina emerged from the den and announced there were seven in all. SEVEN!? He couldn't believe his ears, that was a great deal amount of cubs. He couldn't believe there were seven little bundles of fur waiting in the den with the lioness he had grown to care for a great deal.

"Thank you." He said to her and then walked down into the den and gave her a warm smile and nuzzled her face affectionately. "I see that and each one is as beautiful as their mother." He said making himself comfortable behind her so she could have something warm to relax against. "Just rest now, I'm sure you need it as much as they do." He said licking the top of her head.

"If you need anything at all, I'm here." He added.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:36 am
Liviyathan let her head fall to her paws and she gave a sigh of relief. It had been a long birth and now she had seven new little lives to take care of. She smiled tiredly at Chev, she was so happy he was here.

Letting an exhausted sigh roll over her lips the lioness closed her eyes and let sleep over take her. She would think about her situation, their situation, in the morning. At least for now she felt safe and warm with Cheveyo at her back she could sleep soundly, knowing that when she woke she would have a family, a whole family to look after.

AstoriaFallen
Yes, just thought id pop a little wrap in ^^!

Syrius Lionwing

[IC] Bahari'mtoto Lands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces