Reply [IC] Motoujamii Lands
[PRP] Assumptions [Gideon/Kerra/Azar] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:24 am
"You never gave a welcome," Gideon pointed out smoothly and effectively dismissed Azar; he knew how to give a cut direct without blustering. Instead, he merely turned his attention to the more pleasant lion and gave a small bow of his head. This one was worthy of his respect and as such, he would treat him with the manners he deserved to receive... His grandfather however, could seethe endlessly in the corner for all he cared.

"It has been a pleasure to make your acquaintance," he smiled. "Though I don't anticipate we will be seeing one another again too soon, I hope you remain well," he paused briefly. "Should you see me again it is most likely due to visiting my daughter rather than anything untoward," he promised.

Another pause.

"My name is Gideon, by the way, should we ever have the pleasure of crossing paths again," he finished and at last turned on his heels. He had outstayed his welcome in Azar's eyes but he had also spent far too much time here anyway, his departure was overdue, and he needed to make his way back to his camp...

Kimaria

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:34 am
Azar'bijan glowered at the black lion as he turned away to speak with Kerra and forced himself to take a step back. If it wasn't enough that he got abuse from within the pride, he now got it from outsiders, too! And for what? Doing his job and wanting a bit of recognition for it? Was that so terrible? He huffed angrily and turned to leave only a second after Gideon had. His patrol was almost up. He was going to head back to the pride and leave someone else to deal with this.

"I'm Kerra! See you around!" He heard his grandson calling to the lion's back and rolled his eyes.

Then, a few moments later, the younger lion had jogged up to walk alongside him, "don't be so down, Gramps. He wasn't all that bad. You do realise that people like to make you angry, right?"

"What?" Azar's head snapped around to look at him.

"It's...you know...uh...some people might find it...fun?"

"Fun?"

"Like...you know...goading a snake and seeing if you can out-leap it's lunge?"

Azar didn't speak again for several hours.

Epine de Rose
fin!

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

[IC] Motoujamii Lands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items