Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
The 16 Personality Test! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Visitor Count
  +1
View Results

Vishkah

Lavish Lunatic

20,875 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:13 pm

Oh personality test, why must you burn me just in time for Valentine's Day? Hahahaha!

Architect Weaknesses

• Clueless in romance

I'm interested to see what the rest of our Guild gets, now!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:45 pm
Auriga La Shock
sdrawkcab

*laughs* I'm jealous of your result. XD That's the one that I feel more personally in tune with... except that I hate voicing my opinions.. so... that locks me out of it. I'm pragmatic and into the STEM fields... so my result keeps surprising me when I get this one that says I'm more in tune with people than numbers. I hate people. XDDDD I am all about that balance and fairness tho.

That's cool about your friend! I feel like this personality type isn't as rare as it says. When I last took it, my friend (who took it before me and passed it on to me) also got the INFJ typing. So we got a good laugh out of it being so "rare" ... and we both agreed that we were the best. B] Hahaha. //not

xD Yeah. I think the main thing about INTJ is sticking to your guns no matter, especially during intellectual conversations. People are entertaining, but when I get tired or impatient I definitely shut them down. Omg, if you try talking to me in the morning, then you better just give me the cold facts because I'm going to try to keep human interaction to a minimum. Fairness is all my game. I believe in an absolute truth ideology.

I feel that way too. I know a lot of people who fit into the INFJ category xD Maybe it's just the crowd I hang out with

Yeahhhh XD it's the shutting other people down part that I don't do. Unless I have to. I also do stick to my own beliefs rooted as deeply in facts, prior experience and other people's prior experiences as possible. ... But XD I drive people around me nuts when I feel that I've been misunderstood. I keep bringing up the topic until I can get them to understand it from my viewpoint and why I stated something a certain way. Sooooo I don't exactly back down either. But I do so politely. <.< >.> ....Actually, I'm starting to see where that weakness about criticism and fighting back comes in in the typing I got. XD ...But it's calculated, not irrational. XDDD ... And here I am being sensitive about the wording in the silly test and proving it correct as I whine.

It took me a long time to be okay with being an introvert. It had such a negative stigma attached to it, I always just called myself shy instead. I am shy, but I'm definitely introverted. I don't care much for small talk. I like people to get to the facts also. XD I cringe whenever I hear, "Good morning! So how are you doing today? Blah blah blah." I know it's the polite thing to partake in all that small talk, but I'd rather just get to the point and get started with the task at hand.
That's not to say that I hate all conversation... but... ... I do with certain people.

I need to find more introverts though irl. I envy your crowd. The majority of my friends and acquaintances are extroverts. I love them, but they sure exist to suck away my energy. I never truly understood extrovert / introvert until my friend said one day, "I've been trapped indoors all week, I need to get out and recharge." ... And I was like.. that is sooo opposite of what I'd say. XD Buuuut I also finally understood why, when I go out with my friend, she makes eye contact with all the guys so they come over and chat with us. And, with each one that comes over, I just think "Nooooooooo! More idiots to talk to, WTF." Because, seriously, the conversation is never worth it. And she loves it all.

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Auriga La Shock

zOMG Knight

81,050 Points
  • Graveyard of Achievements 500
  • Stargazing Knight 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:55 pm
Vishkah

Oh personality test, why must you burn me just in time for Valentine's Day? Hahahaha!

Architect Weaknesses

• Clueless in romance

*is an Architect too* emotion_brofist

[insert what is love video here]  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:57 pm
Vishkah

Architect Weaknesses

• Clueless in romance

XD Oh no. The timing!

On that note, nitpicking from the paragraph I got on Romantic Relationships,
"perfectionistic and picky"
This is why I'm single. <.< >.> If I can tell someone is a liar, lazy, ignorant, etc from the first five minutes of talking (which I usually can), it goes nowhere.
"Can I have your number?" "No." "Pleeeaaassse?" "No." "I can't have your number?" "Nope. I've gotta go." "You're so mean!" "I guess so." "Come onnnn.." "No. Bye!"
Seriously.
But XD it's so much easier to just say no right there than to deal with any more conversation with them in the future. XDDD I learned that the hard way.

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Auriga La Shock

zOMG Knight

81,050 Points
  • Stargazing Knight 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:59 pm
sdrawkcab

Yeahhhh XD it's the shutting other people down part that I don't do. Unless I have to. I also do stick to my own beliefs rooted as deeply in facts, prior experience and other people's prior experiences as possible. ... But XD I drive people around me nuts when I feel that I've been misunderstood. I keep bringing up the topic until I can get them to understand it from my viewpoint and why I stated something a certain way. Sooooo I don't exactly back down either. But I do so politely. <.< >.> ....Actually, I'm starting to see where that weakness about criticism and fighting back comes in in the typing I got. XD ...But it's calculated, not irrational. XDDD ... And here I am being sensitive about the wording in the silly test and proving it correct as I whine.

It took me a long time to be okay with being an introvert. It had such a negative stigma attached to it, I always just called myself shy instead. I am shy, but I'm definitely introverted. I don't care much for small talk. I like people to get to the facts also. XD I cringe whenever I hear, "Good morning! So how are you doing today? Blah blah blah." I know it's the polite thing to partake in all that small talk, but I'd rather just get to the point and get started with the task at hand.
That's not to say that I hate all conversation... but... ... I do with certain people.

I need to find more introverts though irl. I envy your crowd. The majority of my friends and acquaintances are extroverts. I love them, but they sure exist to suck away my energy. I never truly understood extrovert / introvert until my friend said one day, "I've been trapped indoors all week, I need to get out and recharge." ... And I was like.. that is sooo opposite of what I'd say. XD Buuuut I also finally understood why, when I go out with my friend, she makes eye contact with all the guys so they come over and chat with us. And, with each one that comes over, I just think "Nooooooooo! More idiots to talk to, WTF." Because, seriously, the conversation is never worth it. And she loves it all.

xD

It's never bothered me being an introvert. I don't really care what others think. Then again, I can be pretty extrovert when I put my mind to it or want to get something done. It's more of that INTJ contradiction thing they talked about on the personality site  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:06 pm
xAdelienx
I am surprised as some time ago I did this same test and I got INTP however once again I do it and I got INFP-A. I am not upset about the decision as I got a dreamer and that is very me, however, though I am a dream I do the action too to make those dreams come true.

Hahahaha, I feel the same way about my results. XD The past few years have been consistent, but I sweeeaaaaar that my personality typing was different when I first took it about maybe 8 years ago. I just remember feeling like the test knew me. It really knew me. XDDD  

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Vishkah

Lavish Lunatic

20,875 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:08 pm
sdrawkcab

On that note, nitpicking from the paragraph I got on Romantic Relationships,
"perfectionistic and picky"
This is why I'm single. <.< >.> If I can tell someone is a liar, lazy, ignorant, etc from the first five minutes of talking (which I usually can), it goes nowhere.
"Can I have your number?" "No." "Pleeeaaassse?" "No." "I can't have your number?" "Nope. I've gotta go." "You're so mean!" "I guess so." "Come onnnn.." "No. Bye!"
Seriously.
But XD it's so much easier to just say no right there than to deal with any more conversation with them in the future. XDDD I learned that the hard way.

I'm actually with you on that - I think that's a good thing. If I ignore what I'm reading about someone or dismiss a red flag, it's always a recipe for regret, and there's absolutely no point in dragging it out if I'm just not interested in them. And it's very easy for me to not be interested in people. Interestingly, our criteria sounds pretty similar.

You're not picky, it's called filtering, and it's useful.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:09 pm
Rin Kairiu
Is this just the Myers Briggs trxt, or is it combined with something else?

I believe so? I remember taking it in that form as some career path exercise.
I found it unhelpful as a tool for that because it told me what I already knew. XD

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Vishkah

Lavish Lunatic

20,875 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:15 pm
Auriga La Shock

*is an Architect too* emotion_brofist

[insert what is love video here]

*fistbumps and smirks*

Ahh, my. Let us sing you the song of our people.

My idea of trying to actually do Valentine's Day in real life is me on a picnic blanket on a date surrounded by tacky red and pink hearts saying "...Romance is stupid"

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:47 pm
Auriga La Shock

xD

It's never bothered me being an introvert. I don't really care what others think. Then again, I can be pretty extrovert when I put my mind to it or want to get something done. It's more of that INTJ contradiction thing they talked about on the personality site

I have that I-don't-care attitude, but it only clicked in me about five years ago. XD I'm my own worst critic.
I can fake extrovert when I need to, but it suuuuure drains my energy quickly. I wish I could be extrovert more often. Seems easier. Grass is greener. Then again, I can't imagine losing energy just by being alone with myself.

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Auriga La Shock

zOMG Knight

81,050 Points
  • Stargazing Knight 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:49 pm
sdrawkcab

I have that I-don't-care attitude, but it only clicked in me about five years ago. XD I'm my own worst critic.
I can fake extrovert when I need to, but it suuuuure drains my energy quickly. I wish I could be extrovert more often. Seems easier. Grass is greener. Then again, I can't imagine losing energy just by being alone with myself.

xD I dunno why. But I feel like there should be a book out there called How To Extrovert  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:02 pm
Vishkah

I'm actually with you on that - I think that's a good thing. If I ignore what I'm reading about someone or dismiss a red flag, it's always a recipe for regret, and there's absolutely no point in dragging it out if I'm just not interested in them. And it's very easy for me to not be interested in people. Interestingly, our criteria sounds pretty similar.

You're not picky, it's called filtering, and it's useful.

Exaaaaaactly that part about regret. XD I've tried to ignore the (small) flags and give people another chance to make a better impression. Maybe I was wrong or judged too quickly. ...However, it always ends with the same conclusion. And wasted time. And me just being annoyed. XD;; Oh well.

Okay, so, a story!
Once I was talking to a guy who was interested in me and trying to brag. He did have some good qualities, was nice, funny.. conversation was going okay. And then he was like, "And I own my own business! It's great. It's a service that people need, few offer, so my customers keep returning. And, being my own boss, I get to make my own schedule." --Here's where I imagine he's going to say something responsible about setting his hours properly or making sure he puts in extra effort to provide a quality product asap aaannddd-- "Yeah, so if I wake up one morning and don't feel like working? I don't! If the day is too good to waste, I go fishing. It doesn't matter if I don't make my customers' deadlines. I'm the only one who does this in the area and at such a good cost, that they have to keep coming back to me anyway. I just tell them that I'm not feeling well or it's just taking longer than I thought."
.... And all i could think was, "OMG, you idiot. You just told me that your work ethic is poor (and affects your product), you have zero qualms about lying, aaaaaand you think this is a good quality. Nooooooope."

Edit; Lying is definitely part of life. XD This is just an example of how crazy picky I can get and shut things down before there's a chance to start. As in, if he's okay lying to loyal customers, he'd be okay keeping large secrets from his partner. Whereas, maybe he was someone who could be trusted when it comes to his romantic relationships. Who knows? The convo had other red flags too. Big ones. That's why that story sticks out in my mind.  

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:04 pm
Auriga La Shock

xD I dunno why. But I feel like there should be a book out there called How To Extrovert

YES.
...Because as much as extroverts like to talk, this topic never comes up. XD

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:06 pm
sdrawkcab
Auriga La Shock

YES.
...Because as much as extroverts like to talk, this topic never comes up. XD

Just talking about having to be an extrovert is tiring Dx  

Auriga La Shock

zOMG Knight

81,050 Points
  • Stargazing Knight 500

Morrigan Skylar

Greedy Smoker

26,475 Points