• Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:31 pm
User Image

User Image

I'm a daughter of demon king...
I'm also daughter of human miko...

He agreed as he wrote "Angel" on his board for a betting, Mitsuki noticed what's Vincent doing as she quickly away with a blush, "I knew it," she thought once more. "Ladies and Gentlemen let the fight begin!" the Bookie announced as few men jumped in the ring to start the fight. Mitsuki lifted her head to watch a fight.

... I'll try protect them by my demon side
... I will help them with my human side

User Image
User ImageUser Image

OOC:
Mitsuki

Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:43 pm
User Image
User Image

As I fight, I slowly learned something..
My heart has never steered me wrong

Vin watched as the men jumped over the circle fence, making him sigh softly before he began to count. Four men, two normal sized while the other two was larger and more built which made him only sigh. He then sat straight up with his cigarette between his lips As the men circled around him, making him just sigh before taking the cigarette between his lips. His eyes were closed as he could feel the wind around him, making him crack his neck loudly before he could feel the wind move from the fist flying towards him. He quickly tossed his cigarette up into the air before using the momentum of the man's punch against him, flipping his entire body into another fighter, making them fall onto the bloody sand below. Vin then opened his eyes, showing the light illuminating with emerald green and teal blue before he slammed the palm of his right hand into the stomach of the larger man. This made the large man groan in such pain that he fell to the ground before getting kicked in the face to knock him out. Vin chuckled slightly before feeling arms wrap around his body, noticing the arms belonged to the second large man. He chuckled softly before he slammed his right foot into the groin of the large man before he was let go, using the suspenders of the large man to toss him on top of the normal sized men already on the ground. Vin cracked his neck as he just stood there with a little bit of sweat falling off of his biceps,"You can do better than that right?"
Meanwhile within the crowd, a man in a dark cloak watched with a large smile on his face, his scar visible on his left cheek as it looked like it was extending his smile. He watched as Vin lent out a hand to one of the fighters, fooling them that he was playing nice only to feel his right fist against the last fighter's nose which completely breaks.

Fighting against the darkness, I finally learned..
May my heart be my guiding key..

User Image

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:06 pm
User Image

User Image

"Well would you look at that, he has a lot of guts do that," he said to Mitsuki, who was slightly impressed, "I only seen him in fight club once," she replied to him, remembered she saw him fighting back in Motherbase. Bookie looked at her, then started to make an announcement, "Ladies and Gentlemen, we have a winner. The challenger should decide he wanted to stop or continue the another around, until the champion round."
While the bookie announce for another round, Mitsuki looked around to see more challenger eager to fight against Vincent, until her silver blue eyes laid on man in dark cloak. She wonder who's the person, but she couldn't tell the scent because of sweat overwhelmed her nose. She was clearly suspicious as she decided to go stealth and pulled her hood over her head and blend into a crowd to get close enough. She recalled Lin told her his own theory that if her chirasengo suddenly sparked on it's own because of it's mutated from both of her spiritual and purification power, it might gave her a warning that daemon might be nearby.

User Image
User ImageUser Image

OOC:
Mitsuki

Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:28 pm
User Image
User Image

Vin nodded as he watched more men come in to fight, this time it was three large men running at him full force. He caught his cigarette between his lips before quickly thrusting his fingers in the throat of the closest large man, making him unable to breath for a moment. He used this to quickly circle kick against his ankles to make him fall on the bloodied sand before jumping up high enough to thrust his feet against the chest of a different fighter. As he caught himself with his hands, he jumped back up to his face before facing toward the third large man before feeling the large man's fist connect against his nose. He groaned softly as he saw blood drip out of his nose which only made Vin grin slightly with his eyes piercing at the large man's soul. He then quickly kicked the side of the man's head which made him fall to the ground before the demi-god slam his elbow into the man's head to knock him out. As he got back up, he stood straight as blood dripped onto his chest while the second large man stood back up, charging at him which he quickly dodged before kicking him quickly in the chin from the side. This made the man fall down to the sand once again, knocked out cold as Vin sucked down the cigarette right to it's end with his nose slowly stop bleeding. He walked over to the crowd before grabbing a handtowel from a audience member, whipping off of his face before handing it back. He was ready for more, the Angel wanted more.
Meanwhile, the man in the cloak could already feel the presence of Mitsuki become stronger, making his smile grow wider before he showed his eyes for just a glance. His eyes shined softly with teal blue and emerald green, similar to Vin who was just standing there with his hair now wet and his chest covered in sweat and blood. The man in the cloak made a stop hand signal toward Mitsuki, showing her that he was ready to murder someone with a blade against the woman's back. He smiled softly as he turned his head toward Vin, knowing what was happening in his mind as he wanted to make Vin go insane with guilt toward killing his men. He knew that his plans were already in motion before he turned back toward Mitsuki before disappearing into the shadows, his scent no longer visible.

User Image

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:54 pm
User Image

User Image

Bookie laugh in excitement, "Ladies and Gentlemen, we have a winner! And he appears he is up to next around!" he announced the winner and next round. He turned around to speak to Mitsuki, but he noticed she's not there as he worried, "That's odd, where did little lady go?" he asked himself and looked around.
Mitsuki halted from a man with heterochomia made his hand to make her stop. She caught the scent of human blood from human woman as she widened her eyes in shock, even she's close she can sense his divine aura, but tainted as her chirasengo sparked her hand as she noticed. She immediately found out that's Karuma that Vincent told her about his corrupted brother. She frowned her silver blue eyes about his action and watched him focus on Vincent. She looked over where he's looking at, and she widen her silver blue eyes once more, then refocus on him turning back and disappeared into the shadow. She couldn't sense his presence around, nor his scent and chirasengo stopped sparked. Seeing a dead woman fall, not wanting cause any panic, she quickly use her speed to caught her and carry her out of crowd. She set the body against the wall in the shadow, she checked her pulse on her wrist, but there was no pulse. Mitsuki sadly closed her eyes and hung her head down, then she placed her hand over the woman's eyes to close her eyelid as she whispers, "I'm sorry, you are not meant to die. You will be in better place."

User Image
User ImageUser Image

OOC:
Mitsuki

Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:23 pm
User Image
User Image

Vin slammed his fist against the new fighter's fist as a pile of bodies circled around him. With his hands bloody, Vin was splashed down with water to cool him down. The arena was covered with unconscious fighters as the demigod crack his knuckles before looking out, not able to see where Mitsuki went. He sighed softly before the fighters that he had made unconscious were moved out of the circle as he leaned against the fence with heavy breathing. Sweat and watered-down blood dripped off his head and chest as he was waiting for what was going to happen next,"I'm ready.."

User Image

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:50 pm
User Image

User Image

Bookie seems to like Vincent ambition for next round, "We have final round for this challenger! Will he become a champion!" he announced once more with a wide smile, he probably guessed Mitsuki went somewhere to get some air. Just as a lot more fighters than expected jumped in the ring.
Meanwhile, Mitsuki hidden a woman's body in the hayshack nearly and walked away. She placed her fingers underneath her chin to think what was Karuma planning on. She didn't like how things goes, and hear the final round as she looked at the ring, "I better alert him about Karuma-san, after this final round," she said to herself as she pulled her hood down and walked back to Bookie.

User Image
User ImageUser Image

OOC:
Mitsuki

Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:02 pm
User Image
User Image

Vin, heavily breathing, watched as a swarm of fighters went toward him with fists swinging at him. Vin made a slightl grin as he quickly dodged the first punch, thrusting his fist into the man's chin while using his left hand which was free enough to grab a different fighter's suspenders to throw him into two fighters. He used the momentum of his movements to make his right leg to kick some teeth out of a different fighter, making the man fall down to the ground. Vin quickly saw a punch heading toward him, making him bend backwards to dodge the attack before grabbing the wrist of the fighter and, using the fighter's momentum, flung him into the fence which broke three large oak wood planks. This of course knocked out the fighter as Vin stood up straight, cracking his neck before swinging his head back into the nose of a different fighter which of course didn't make him feel any better. He began to have a headache as he rubbed the back of his head softly,"No one wins with a headbutt..."
Vin then noticed a knife blade scrapping against his hip which made blood drip against the blood stained sand below, making him groan softly before breaking the knife-wielding fighter's arm with one kick to his forearm. Screams can be heard in the pile up of fighters around Vin as one by one, fighters fell down to the ground, screaming in pain. Vin saw the last fighter which he only grinned at him, giving him a hand motion to come at him. The fighter quickly shook his head no before running out of the stage as quickly as humanly possible. Vin tried to steady his breathing as he saw the blood drip out of his wound. With a soft groan, he leaned up against a non-broken fence before taking a large swig of water to help him keep hydrated.

User Image

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:14 pm
User Image

User Image

"I'm surprised he barely stand like that," she said to herself in surprisingly look of how Vincent did. Bookie heard her voice as he quickly looked at her, then he smiled and stepped into a ring and approach Vincent, "Ladies and Gentlemen, we have a new champion!" he announced the new champion before he grab Vincent's arm to lift his arm up high. The crowd cheers and applauded loudly, Mitsuki smiled at him before she clapped her hands to join the crowd.

User Image
User ImageUser Image

OOC:
Mitsuki

Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:30 pm
User Image
User Image

Vin chuckled softly as he felt his arm being pulled up into the air to declare him the victor, making him blush slightly while rubbing the back of his head with his free hand. Vin watched as the audience cheered but Vin didn't care about that. He looked over at Mitsuki as she smiled and clapped her hands along with everyone which made him blush slightly before smiling brightly, giving her the thumbs up. He then walked out of the ring, showing the many bruises he had on his torso and arms before he sat down on a bench closest to Mitsuki. He had a towel around his neck as he looked down, washing hair with the water he had to keep him from over heating. As his hair hung over his head, he looked up at Mitsuki before speaking to her with a soft tone,"my job is done...seeing how eyes are on me, this gives you the stealth you need to sneak onto that train.."

User Image

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:44 pm
User Image

User Image

Mitsuki watched Vincent walked out of the ring and sitting on the bench that was close to her. She listened to him that everyone's eyes on him, while she stealth she needed to sneak onto the train, she sigh and place her hand on her hip, "We still need to know which train the leader took, but I kinda figured what you are trying to do. And by the way, I saw your brother in the crowd and killed a woman before he vanished. I was that close," she said to him and mention she saw his brother in the crowd. Bookie approach them to give Mitsuki a reward, "Nice fighting out there champ, and you two are welcome to fight again," he said to them with a smile and left to the board. Mitsuki looked at the cash she's holding, then she looked at him as her ears perked once more, "Looks like we got his trust."

User Image
User ImageUser Image

OOC:
Mitsuki

Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:53 pm
User Image
User Image

Vincent stood there still, shaking a little bit from what he had just heard. Quiet, Vin stood up before placing his armor and clothes back on before putting the cloak over himself. He had nothing but hate for his brother after what he had done and had just done. Shaking his head, he walked out of the club before noticing how sore his hands were. He groaned slightly as he felt the cut from his hip start to heal up. As he placed a new cigarette between his lips, he looked over at Mitsuki before speaking his mind,"Whatever you do...don't let him infect you..his blood can manipulate you in ways I never wish on my worse enemies...so please..stay away from him."
Vin then cracked his neck loudly before looking up where the train station is located which he began to puff on his cigarette slightly before beginning to speak again,"The Blighters wear those signature red coats, correct? Just follow one and maybe he'll take you to him..once you find the train, come back here to meet with me. I need to rest a little bit.."

User Image

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:23 pm
User Image

User Image

Mitsuki never seen him like that and she watched him walked out, she grabbed the reward and followed him. Once they were outside, Vincent warned her about his brother could infect her with his blood will manipulate her, and he wanted her to stay away from him. Mitsuki slightly widen her silver blue eyes to discover what Karuma will do, yet felt a little uneasy about the woman he killed might be infected. Unknownist to her, her white magic able to cleanse the infection. She remembered how Karuma halted her, she wondered if he sensed she's a priestess, half demon, or wielder of keyblade, she wasn't sure why he did that. She slowly nodded, "Alright, I'll stay far away from him as possible," she agreed to avoid his brother much as possible. She felt a little bad of his condition as her ears went drooped, but he added about Blighters wore red coat, she nodded before he requested her to tail one to one of train, where there might be a leader took over. She looked at the train station, then Vincent once more, "Right, and I will leave the money next to you before we can split it once I come back," she said as she set the reward next to him. She walked away from him to the train station, until she noticed a man ran in the station in hurry. She rose her eyebrow as Blighter entered the station, she knew inside will be risky, so she have to take a roof instead. She ran towards to the station, she use her Celestial Brushing Technique: Vine to summon a vine to her wrist to help her pull up to the rooftop. She found one open glass window as she jump right in to the rail.

User Image
User ImageUser Image

OOC:
Mitsuki

Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:34 am
User Image
User Image

Vin smiled as he watched his friend run toward the station. As he counted the money, he took out two rubber bands before wrapping an even amount for him and Mitsuki to help them out on the field. As he placed the money in his pocket, he looked around before looking up at the day sky. It was beautiful even with the smoke escaping out into the sky. With the cigarette between his lips, he looked back down to notice more and more blighters are beginning to stop around him, looking at him at a far enough distance in which they could tail him. Vin smiled as he wasn't going to move anywhere, knowing that his job is already done.

User Image

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:44 am
User Image

User Image

She jump off the rail to land on the platform before she can blend in. She looked around until her silver blue eyes laid on the man, he seems angry about something towards Blighter, so she decided to get close enough for her ears. Quiet as a mouse, she pulled her hood over her head and soundlessly walked close enough before she can blend in the crowd. She began eavesdropping, "D*mn that bloody dogs, freeing the children, arresting the best informer, killing templars, and took over our strongholds. There might be survivor assassins," she listened to him in slight interest. One of Blighter said about the rumor about a girl in white hood and man in the armor took out group of Blighter, which she figured out they were talking about her and Vincent, "Those two are the assassins, so find them and kill them. I already let conductor know we will take a leave," he added and hop on the train. Mitsuki watched him get inside of train as she smiled, "That must be a train hideout that Frye twins used. I better find conductor to bribe him. That will give us some time before gang war," she said to herself and walked away to find a conductor. She took a stairs to platforms, avoiding get detecting by Blighter. She looked around to track the conductor, until she found one, but she needs some cash. Leaving no choice, so she sneaks around to pickpocketing at every Blighter without knowing her presence. After she's done. she approached to conductor and bribe him to give them half an hour until depart. He agreed and took the money from her and left. Her ears picked up Blighter talking about her as she glanced a bit, they looked at her suspiciously, she made herself look nervous, "Well time for me to go," she thought as she walked away, and blend in which they couldn't find her. Although, she only jump off the platform and sneaks out of the station. She jumped over the ledge to the ground, then walked towards Vincent, which she noticed Lin, Kokoro, and Chibiterasu as they gave her a signal that they form a gang. She looked at them for a while, then nodded for a approval, she arrived at his location and noticed how he split some money as she picked it up and put it in her bag, she will sort it her wallet later, "I found the templar, and he's in the train, but I gave a conductor a half a hour before departure."

User Image
User ImageUser Image

OOC:
Mitsuki

Aussie Srives

London

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash