Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:06 pm
Heras Box
Sorry for the long wait!

Regale turned his head as the two came out of the building. It wasn't like he had gone anywhere and not many dared try touch a Janarim, not him anyways. A person would lose a hand. As Masika came towards him, Regale did shift a little to a sitting position. He gave a huff at the mention of the younger Janarim that his charge's adoptive parent had. He would likely sit on the younger on before it sat on him. His tail flicking slightly, he looked away, ears flattening back slightly as he was called a good boy. Hardly, he wasn't as good as they thought he was.. Sometimes.

"Regale will enjoy the travel. Get him out into the wilds again. Heck he might enjoy a hunt or two.: Draven said as he petted Regale's side, the thought of hunting perking him up a little. "I'll make sure that you have plenty of food for Nile. She tends to sun bathe a lot too." His thoughts going back to the Keldari that was nestled in the saddle pack that was always strapped over Regale's shoulders. It was her favorite travel spot, besides riding around Draven's shoulders.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:59 pm
Kesmi
OMG I'M SORRY T^T

Masika giggled at the response she got from the Janarim then focused her attention on Draven. "Well, I do have a window that gets plenty of sun." She didn't spend all the much time outside like the rest of her family. Of course she also did a lot of sewing where the rest of them were off on adventures or fighting.

"I can take her with me on deliveries too." She offered, doing her best to be a good sister.

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

◈ Tendaji [RP Area]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas