Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Past Events & Games Threads
[Y1: Spirit Day] Chills by the Thread Count Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:46 pm

Orange: #FFA824
Red: #C41E3A
White: #FCE6C9
Light Yellow: E9D66B
Star Yellow: #FFE303
Black: black

Pokemon Colors:
Joltik/Fritz: #3F00FF
Spinarak/??: #7CCD7C

Some legends are told.
Some turn to dust or to gold.
But you will remember me!
Remember me for centuries!

User Image

User Image
Ava Marie Stenson
Charizard House

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═

Koru soon joined the trio as something that didn't look like a fire pokemon at all! Ava grinned, happy to be around a lot of people. As Koru asked what they had done so far, Kirsi and Maria commented on how they would be going to the haunted house. "I just came back from there. I caught a pokemon. You should go if you haven't been, but I'll probably stay here for now." Kirsi, and Maria had plans to get into the haunted house. Koru too maybe. In fact, they were on their way out! Ava gave them a wave as she moved herself out of their little circle. "I'm gonna hang around here. Good luck! Watch out for ghosts and bugs!" Hopefully they weren't scared of either of those, cause boy were there a lot in there!

Ava walked off from the little group they had formed after her wish of luck. Hopefully they wouldn't run into any of those pesky pumpkaboos like she had! Maybe she'd catch up with them later, but Ava was a little worn out of the haunted house for now. One could only get stuck in a web so many times in an hour! She got her fill of candy and got another glass of punch, looking around at the cool costumes. One in particular caught her eye. Honestly, Ava wasn't sure what pokemon it was. The outfit itself was grey and yellow with what looked like some kind of mini-cloak around her shoulders, complimented by some round glasses. Ava walked up to her with a smile on her face. She had a Yamask, which was pretty spooky looking alone. "That's a cool costume! What pokemon is it?" Ava couldn't recognize it for the life of her. It probably wasn't a bug pokemon... Was it?

Inventory
                                Location: Chills by the Thread Count // Human Company: Eve // Pokemon Company: Yamask
                                Outfit: Ninjask Costume (See Photo) // Mood: Happy
                                OoC:

And just one mistake,
Is all it will take.
We'll go down in history!

TheWhiteDragonfly

murruelecreuset

Prairiefox

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:29 pm
User Image

▁▁▁▁Korυ Freɴe▁▁▁▁
Wнere:Festival Wιтн:Cyndaquil and friendsWord Coυɴт:---- Feelιɴɢ: Little nervous excited OoC: POSTED UH HUH UH HUH UH HUHUHUH!◉

After receiving greetings and compliments from her friends Koru was ready to continue sharing her enthusiasm, ”Thanks Maria I love your Sentret costume! They’re so cute we always have some sneak into our backyard they’re really huggy," She spoke remembering getting to hug wild Sentret when she was young. Not really watching her words before Koru didn’t realize she had hinted at making it herself, something Kirsi was greatly impressed with, but she averted her gaze nervously smiling. She wasn’t prepared to share where the base of the costume came from, a pj onsie from her closet that not even Makoto had discovered. "Eh…..yep! Yep totally the tail was the hard part…" She brought her gaze back and fluttered her hands, "The one I saw in the club just looked a little too girly for me ya know? This is much more comfier than a dress! Uh…no offense to dresses I mean,” she rubbed the side of her neck apologetically. She was so excited she really needed to control what she said better.

On the ground Cyndaquil was excited to see Chance. Chance greeted him and Cyndaquil squeed in happiness, ”Quil uil cy!” (Yep! Koru and me match!) Even one of Koru’s friends complimented him. The fluff around his neck wasn’t uncomfortable at all either, he’d probably use it as a pillow later. Cyndaquil plopped at Chance and Lilipup to iniate a little bit of playing, it wasn’t all the time that they could play around- humans had too many things to do other than play…

All three girls were talking about what they had done so far and it all pointed towards one thing: haunted house. A chill went up Koru’s spine thinking about it, but she kept on her smile,
"Oh really…that…sounds fun!” she gulped between words. She was very happy to hear Ava had caught another pokemon, but then Ava went off to find food and left giving a warning of bugs and ghosts. Koru practically jumped out of her skin and called to the ninja girl "Haha very funny!” Kirsi and Maria both shared interest in going to the haunted house before it closed and she would hate to ruin anyone’s fun and she really wanted to be with some friends right now. She picked up an unsuspecting Cyndaquil and held him like a safety toy in her arms, "Sure thing! Sounds cool let’s go!” Yes it was a haunted house, but as long as she was with Cyndaquil and the girls what could go wrong right?

EXIT

User Image
▁▁▁▁Poĸeмoɴ▁▁▁▁
User Image
Lv. 13 Aвιlιтy Bʟᴀᴢᴇ Nαтυre Tɪᴍɪᴅ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tᴀᴄᴋʟᴇ Lᴇᴇʀ Sᴍᴏᴋᴇsᴄʀᴇᴇɴ Eᴍʙᴇʀ
User Image
Lv. 11 Aвιlιтy Bιɢ Pecĸѕ Nαтυre Iᴍᴘɪsʜ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tαcĸle, Growl, Qυιcĸ Aттαcĸ, Pecĸ

DJ Double B

TheWhiteDragonfly

murruelecreuset

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:57 pm
User Image
Maria Taylor
Flygon House
Future Pokémon Breeder & Healer

Company : Ava, Kirsi & Koru
                                          Wearing : Sentret Costume

“Lillipup!” (Sure, why not!) Lillipup barked back brightly. “Pup pup.” (Sounds fun.) She added brightly. She too didn’t understand why Maria needed others to go in. She could handle anything for her trainer. Though, Lillipup chocked it up to it being more fun.

Maria smiled when the mention of her costume sounded kind of familiar to Kirsi. Koru seemed to figure out what she was pretty quick. Then again she too was from Johto. “Thanks, Koru.” She said with a smile. Maria was certainly impressed with Koru’s handy work. “No offense taken. I’m not one for dresses either.” The brunette admitted. There was nothing wrong with liking a pair of jeans and a t-shirt. Not in her mind at least. “I chose this just because it was comfy. Not to mention warm.” When Kirsi asked her about making her costume, Maria nodded sheepishly. “Yeah, it wasn’t much though. I just added the circle on a sweater I had and I made the ears.” She told them. “The leggings and the ribbon I just had laying around.” She added. Course she could have taken the easy way out and just gone with the Vulpix costume, but why do that?

Lillipup knew Cyndaquil from battle class. “Pup pup!” (Nice outfit!) Lillipup replied. Despite her and Espurr not dressed up she didn’t see why she needed a costume. This was a human thing. It made more sense to them than it did to her. Pushing the thought aside she decided to get into play mode. She didn’t get to play often. Maria was always doing something, not that she wasn’t any fun. On the contrary she was tones of fun.

After the Koru was filled inn about what they had been up to, Maria waved Ava off. With her staying there it was just her and Kirsi. “Yeah, you should come with us.” She agreed. Perhaps Koru would join them. With her reply Maria smiled. “Great, let’s go.” She said before heading off. Lillipup how was still in play mode stopped and shook her head before following after Maria. They had a haunted house to enjoy.

(Exit to the Spooky Mansion)

PARTY

User Image Lillipup ♀ - Lv. 10, User Image Espurr ♂ - Lv. 9

Pokémon Info :
                                          User ImageLillipup
                                          Nature: Docile (No added bonuses)
                                          Ability: Vital Spirit : The Pokémon cannot be Asleep while having this ability.
                                          Held Item: ---
                                          Exp: 875/1000
                                          Move Set:
                                              ► Leer
                                              --> The opposing team's Defense stats are reduced. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: 100% >>
                                              ► Tackle
                                              --> User charges and slams into the target with its whole body. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
                                              ► Odor Sleuth
                                              --> Enables Ghost-types to be hit with Normal- and Fighting-type attacks. Also enables evasive target to be hit. << Type: Normal Acc: -- Effect: -- >>
                                              ► Bite
                                              --> The target is bitten with viciously sharp fangs. It may make the target flinch. << Type: Dark Acc: 100% Effect: 30% >>

Friendship Points:
                                          User Image

User ImageEspurr
                                          Nature: Modest (+ Sp. Attack, - Attack)
                                          Ability: Keen Eyes : Opponent cannot lower this Pokémon’s accuracy. Ignores evasion boosts of the opponent.
                                          Exp: 0/1000
                                          Move Set:
                                              ► Scratch
                                              --> Hard, pointed, and sharp claws rake the target to inflict damage. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
                                              ► Leer
                                              --> The opposing team's Defense stats are reduced. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: 100% >>
                                              ► Covet
                                              --> The user endearingly approaches the target, then steals the target's held item. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
                                              ► Confusion
                                              --> The target is hit by a weak telekinetic force. It may also leave the target confused.<< Type: Psychic Acc: 100% Effect: 10% >>

Friendship Points:
                                          User Image

User ImageOther Info : Dorm Room, Inventory, etc.

Word Count : 353
                                          OOC : I'll post Evelyn tomorrow for you DJ

TheWhiteDragonfly
                                          DJ Double B
                                          Prairiefox

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:09 pm
User Image
Joshua Warden
☒☒☒☒☒☒
House_Kingdra
First Year Student

User Image___OOC =

___WITH = Tatiana (always), Ray, sentret

___MOOD = Unsure

___ACTIONS = Feeling Awkward

___CLOTHING = Costume

Josh smiled at the kid, who seemed to be nervous. Maybe he was in trouble? Well, it wasn't his problem if he was, and if he wasn't, it... Wasn't his problem. Well, he could sympathize, but he wasn't going to put the kid through hell just to help him get over an issue.

It resolved itself though, as Ray said he was heading to the mansion. Josh was kind of sad, he wanted to see more of the bird, it looked absolutely viscous. It certainly looked capable of putting Sentret to shame.

Ray mentioned something about leaving for the mansion. Josh was about to say he would come along, but he realized that sentret had wandered off. He hunted the mammal down, returning it, only to realize he was standing by himself. Shrugging, Josh left.

{EXIT}

Pokemon
User Image

Tatiana
Tyrunt - Female Lv 18
❥ 50 / 250
Strong Jaw - Naughty (+ATK/-SPDEF)
    ➀ Bite DARK - PP25/25 - POW 90 (60+30) - ACC 100
    ➁ Bide NORMAL - PP10/10 - POW n/a - ACC 100+
    ➂ Roar NORMAL - PP20/20 - POW n/a - ACC 100+
    ➃ Tail Whip NORMAL - PP30/30 - POW n/a - ACC 100

User Image

Sentret
Sentret - Male Lv 6
Keen Eye - Lonely (+ATK/-DEF)
❥ 0 / 250
    ➀ Scratch NORMAL - PP35/35 - POW 60 (40+20) - ACC 100
    ➁ Foresight NORMAL - PP40/40 - POW n/a - ACC n/a
    ➂ Defense Curl NORMAL - PP40/40 - POW n/a - ACC n/a

I N V E N T O R Y
      ► P O K E B A L L S :
        ↦ Great Ball x1

► M E D I C I N E :

↦ Rare Candy x0

► B E R R I E S :
        ↦ Pecha
        ↦ Wepear
        ↦ Persim x2
        ↦ Cheri
        ↦ Chesto
        ↦ Rawst

► K E Y - I T E M S :
        ↦ Pokegear Camera Upgrade

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
        ↦ Charizard Plush
        ↦ Kingdra Plush

SpazzticPanda1311

Xaven the Raven

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 2:06 pm
User Image
Evelyn "Eve" Chamberlain
Kingdra House
Future Pokémon Researcher

Location : Chills by the Thread Count

Company : Ava & Yamask
                                            Wearing : Emolga Costume

Evelyn and Yamask decided to have some fun on the dance floor. Swinging her partner around the dark haired girl smiled brightly. Even her ghost type friend appeared happy, not that he wasn’t generally a happy ghost type. At least she hadn’t hit the floor yet with her clumsy feet. Perhaps Halloween was the day she was free from her curse of bad luck? Doubtful but Evelyn remained optimistic about the day. It was starting off well minus her small collision with the snack table. Hopefully no one saw.

Retreating back to the snacks Evelyn got some complete junk and some punch. Hanging out on the side by herself she wished she had someone to hang with. Not that she was alone. She had Yamask to hang with but he was a Pokémon of very few words. Luckily a ninja came over to her. Evelyn was pretty sure it wasn’t a ninja at all or maybe it was. But she knew who it was!

“Thanks, yours is pretty cool too!” Evelyn replied back before answering her question. “It’s an Emolga. They’re electric flying type squirrels from the Unova region.” She told Ava. “The cloak is like their wings.” She added brightly before asking. “What bug Pokémon are you? I don’t think I’ve seen one like it before.” Evelyn was really interested about it, seeing as she’d never encountered a Pokémon like it before. It was something new and learning new things was something the Kingdra always enjoyed.

PARTY

User Image Yamask ♂ - Lv. 9

Pokémon Info :
                                            User ImageYamask
                                            Nature: Quiet (+ Sp. Attack, - Speed)
                                            Ability: Mummy : If you are touched by an opponent, you make their ability Mummy.
                                            Exp: 375/1000
                                            Move Set:
                                                ► Astonish
                                                --> The user attacks the target while shouting in a startling fashion. It may also make the target flinch. << Type: Ghost Acc: 100% Effect: 30% >>
                                                ► Protect
                                                --> It enables the user to evade all attacks. Its chance of failing rises if it is used in succession. << Type: Normal Acc: -- Effect: -- >>
                                                ► Disable
                                                --> For four turns, this move prevents the target from using the move it last used. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
                                                ► Haze
                                                --> The user creates a haze that eliminates every stat change among all the Pokémon engaged in battle. << Type: Ice Acc: -- Effect: -- >>

Friendship Points:
                                            User Image

User ImageOther Info : Dorm Room, Inventory, etc.

Word Count : 247
                                            OOC : - - -

DJ Double B

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 5:09 pm

Orange: #FFA824
Red: #C41E3A
White: #FCE6C9
Light Yellow: E9D66B

Pokemon Colors:
Fritz/Joltik: #3F00FF
Gala/Spinarak: #7CCD7C

Some legends are told.
Some turn to dust or to gold.
But you will remember me!

User Image

User Image
Ava Marie Stenson
Charizard House

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Evelyn was more than willing to explain what her costume was. She was an emolga, an electric flying squirrel that was around the Unova region. "That's super cool!" The pokemon was probably adorable. Maybe one day she could see one in person. Evelyn asked what her costume was as well. "I'm a Ninjask," Ava replied, taking a sip of her punch to wet her throat. It was slowly starting to dry out, especially after all the screaming she did at the haunted mansion. "It's this really fast flying bug pokemon. It's really cool, don't really know how to describe it." Ava wasn't sure exactly how to describe it. Maybe it was a cicada? Or maybe it was some kind of beetle. Honestly, Ava didn't pay too much attention to stuff like that. It was a bug and that was good enough for her for the time being.

"So whatcha been up to? Check out the haunted house yet?" Not knowing what everyone had been up to meant asking around to see what they could talk about. What was everyone else up to? Ava decided it would be alright to bring her pokemon out. They had been able to relax a little following the battle and capture. She took the seat beside Evelyn and let her pokemon out. Fritz instinctively flocked to her shoulder, but the Spinarak looked around first. "You can hangout here with us, Gala, just don't spit at anyone, alrighty?" Ava allowed the much larger bug pokemon to climb up on her head. "Arak," No promises, the pokemon clicked back. She felt so much bigger than Fritz. In fact, Ava could actually feel the pokemon on her. Ava wasn't really sure where the name Gala came from, but it seemed like a nice fit. She was a little sassy, sure, but absolutely beautiful -- at least to Ava, she was.

Inventory
                                Location: Chills by the Thread Count // Human Company: Eve // Pokemon Company: Yamask, Fritz, Gala
                                Outfit: Ninjask Costume (See Photo) // Mood: Happy
                                OoC: Edited to add more and bring the pokemon out.

And just one mistake,
Is all it will take.
We'll go down in history!

murruelecreuset

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

SoundVVave

Anxious Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 6:36 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

|LocationHalloween Party |WearingGlaceon Costume |MoodContent |

ffffffPhoebe could of swore she saw Ichiro going inside the mansion, but she wasn't too sure. There was a few other people dressed up as Leafeon and Glaceon, so it worried her a little that they might not do well in the costume contest. It wasn't that she doubted her friend's sewing skills, it was just it seemed like so many other people just have the same idea. Still, she tried not to let it bother her. Before she could get any more distracted by the thought, her Pokegear went off with a text message. It would seem it was Ichiro that passed her earlier, and it would also seem like he caught himself a new teammate as well.

>> To: Ichiro
                                        Okay! Did you see me earlier? I think you passed me lol I'll go ahead and get a head start there! You'll have to meet my new pokemon too! <<

Recalled her pokemon into their pokeballs, Pheobe rushed off to where the other special event was tonight. It was a costume party, but she had heard there was voting there for the best costumes. She would make sure to vote as she came in through the door. It didn't take her as long as it did to find the mansion as it did to find the party tent. She shivered a little at the temperature change as she enter, thought she was glad to know it seemed like there was a few heaters here and there to help keep everyone warm. Phoebe looked around for a moment before going over to the voting booth. There seemed to be five categories to vote for, each like the five categories in contests. She personally thought it was a really cleaver idea!

Once she was done casting her votes, she moved over to find the buffet tables. All the scares she got in the haunted mansion just made her hungry. Plus, she was sure her pokemon needed some food as well. Carefully, she got not only herself some but her pokemon a few bowls of pokefood as well. Phoebe sat them down next to her at the table, and she let out her pokemon to enjoy themselves. Fireball sat himself next to her and began to eat as Rosie tried to get Artemis to eat her food. It took her a minute or two, but the fox pokemon hesitantly started to eat. Once she realized how good it was, she was eating like the other two. Phoebe just laughed at the sight as she began to eat and sip on her punch.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nickname : Fireball
Level : 16
Ability : Blaze
Item : ---
Moves :
> Scratch
> Dragon Rage
> Ember
> Smokescreen
Nickname : Rosie
Level : 10
Ability : Poison Point
Moves :
> Absorb
> Growth
> Water Sport
> Stun Spore
Nickname : Artemis
Level : 11
Ability : Illusion
Moves :
> Leer
> Pursuit
> Fake Tears
> Sucker Punch

Inventory

↛Pokeballs :
    User Image/1
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---

↛ Medicine :
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---

↛ Berries :
    User Image/1
    User Image/1
    User Image/1
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show./1
    ↦ ---

↛ Key Items :
    User Image/Has Pokedex built in/Calling/Texting/Camera and Video
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---

↛ Miscellaneous :
    User Image/4
    User Image/1
    ↦ ---

Hitsukei

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:52 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                                  X⇒ LOCATION : Halloween Party
                                                                  XXXXXXXXXX⇒ WITH : Phoebe, their pokemon and the others

Heading through the forest, Ichiro abruptly came to a stop when he felt his PokeGEAR buzz in his bag. It must have meant he received a message. Digging into his bag with his free hand, Ichiro removed the device from his bag and quickly flipped it open. A huge smile spread across his face when he saw that the sender was Phoebe. Clicking open the message, the blond quickly read through its contents. He had no idea where Phoebe was at and seeing as he had left the mansion in a hurry and paying attention to nothing but the ground in front of him, there was a good change he accidently walked right by her. Heck, there were also a lot of other students walking around in similar looking Eeveelutions costumes.

Getting to the last sentence, Ichiro lit up with even more delight when he learned that his friend had got herself a new Pokemon. "I can't wait to see what new friend Phoebe made." He couldn't help but comment to himself aloud. He imagined it being a spooky ghost or something similar to the Phantump he had caught. Feeling even more excited, Ichiro raced to send off a quick reply to Phoebe.

>> To: Phoebe
                                                                  No, I didn't see you. I think I might have walked right past you -- how did even manage that? lol I'll see you at the Party. I can't wait to meet your new friend!! I have to show you the Pokemon I found as well ^^

See ya there! ;D <<

Hitting the send button, Ichiro returned his PokeGEAR to his bag before racing off for the place the party was being held at. He couldn't wait to meet up with Phoebe.

- - - - - - -

Following the signs to where the main event was being held, Ichiro headed on over to the massive tent that the party was being hosted under. He could already see that there were quite a few students gathered there already. It must have meant that the party was already quite a hit. Making his way inside the tent, Ichiro began to scan his surroundings. He could see a bunch of students gathered around a table that was set up for casting votes for something. Curious, Ichiro headed on over to check it out. Apparently students could sign up for a contest in which their costumes would be judged. That sounded awesome in Ichiro's mind. It would be the perfect way to show off the costumes he made for him and Phoebe. If she hadn't already signed up, he'd certainly tell her about it and have her sign up, too. After reading the contest rules and conditions he quickly signed himself up and took one of the paper forms that would be used to vote for the other costumes that had entered as well. Trying his best to recall all of the various colourful and cool costumes he had seen, he had a strong idea of who he'd vote for on every category.

After casting his vote, Ichiro moved away from the table to allow others to get in and do the same. Unsure of where to go, Ichiro decided to head on over to the buffet table to get something to munch on. It was nice that there were heaters placed all around the tent to keep the students warm. Admittedly, his costume wasn't the most warm so he was thankful for them. He also imagined Phoebe probably felt the same.

Nearing the buffet table, Ichiro got himself a small paper plate and began to fill it with finger foods and chips, making sure to grab himself some punch with some eyeballs, too. He also grabbed some Pokefood for his Grass-types as well. Satisfied with his selection, he then went to go find somewhere to sit. As his luck would have it, he spotted a very familiar Glaceon cosplay. It looked a lot like the one he had made. "PHOEBE!!!" Ichiro blurted out with surprise before rushing on over to where she was seated. "I finally found you." He smiled brightly at her, soon taking a seat beside her. He had notice that she had her pokemon out beside her, eating their shares of food as well. Though, there was one he didn't recognize at all. "Phoebe, who's this little guy?" He spoke up, suddenly getting out of his seat and bending down to pet the little black fox Pokemon. "He's adorable!" Ichiro cooed, as he rubbed his index finger against the Zorua's check, like one would do for a cat. He couldn't believe how lucky Phoebe was to have such a cute little guy.

Just then Ichiro remembered that he too had a new Pokemon to show his friend. "Check out the little guy I found in that spooky house." Digging out his Phantump's pokeball he let him out. The Ghost pokemon appeared next to the Zorua and began to look around curiously as it hovered above the ground. It had no idea where it was at, but found the people in front of him interesting. "Phoebe, meet Bokurei, a Phantump that I found." Ichiro explained before introducing his pokemon to her. "Borukei, this is Phoebe. She's my best friend." The Salamence smiled as he gestured to Phoebe. Bokurei seemed to give a little smile back at her followed by a tiny meek little wave. The Pokemon then turned its attention to Phoebe's pokemon, wondering if they'd be willing to share their food.

Noticing the hungry look on his pokemon's face, Ichiro quickly took a small plate of Pokefood off the table behind him and set it down in front of the Ghost Pokemon so that he wouldn't be tempted to take from the others. He then set down his Snivy that he had been carrying around the whole time next to the Phantump. Remembering that his Oddish really liked food, he decided to let her out of her pokemon as well to join them. "Odd!" The little pokemon cried before racing over to the place of food that Ichiro's other three pokemon where munching on.

Turning his attention back to Phoebe, Ichiro decided to sit back down beside her to continue eating. "Hey, did you see that they're having a costume contest? If you haven't joined, you really should. I'm really hoping our costumes do well." He then told his friend, before shoveling a chip with some dip on it into his mouth. He was already enjoying the atmosphere of the tent and those around them. This was the best Halloween he had every had so far, despite being his first.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

════════════════════════════════════

"Time you enjoy wasting...
XXXXXXXisn't wasted time..."
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    User Image
                                            [ イチロー ・ 佐藤 ]

✗ STATUS : Fine
                                        ✗ MOOD : Excited
                                        ✗ CLUBS : Drama Club (President)
                                        ✗ HOUSE : Salamence // Dorm Room 101
                                        ✗ ATTIRE : Leafeon Costume in pic

✗ WORD COUNT : No Idea;macbook program won't say
                                        ✗ OOC : ...

► P A R T Y
                                            User Image User Image
                                              Pokemon: Snivy (Tsutarja)
                                              Friendship Points:
                                              User Image
                                              Level: 7
                                              Nature Timid
                                              Ability Contrary
                                              Experience: 125/1000
                                              Move Set:

► Glare
                                                  ► Tackle
                                                  ► Leer
                                                  ► Vine Whip

User Image User Image
                                              Pokemon: Oddish (Nazonokusa)
                                              Friendship Points:
                                              User Image
                                              Level: 13
                                              Nature Hasty
                                              Ability Chlorophyll
                                              Experience:
                                              Move Set:

► Absorb
                                                  ► Sweet Scent
                                                  ► Acid
                                                  ► Poison Powder

User Image
                                            I N V E N T O R Y
                                            ► P O K E B A L L S :
                                              User Image x0
                                              User Image x1

► M E D I C I N E :
                                              User Image x9

► B E R R I E S :
                                              User Image x1
                                              User Image x1
                                              User Image x1

► K E Y - I T E M S :
                                              User Image

User Image x1
                                              User Image x1
                                              User Image x1
                                              User Image x1
                                              User Image x1
                                              ↦ Lotto Tickets x3

TEXTS

Okay! Did you see me earlier? I think you passed me lol I'll go ahead and get a head start there! You'll have to meet my new pokemon too! <<

>> To: Phoebe
                                            Hey! I got your costume -- you're gonna love it! : D Also, I'm just now at the mansion. If you're still here, I'm in the front Foyer. I'm kinda scared.<<

Hey! Meet me in the C&P classroom with our costumes? I can't wait to see what you did! <<

SoundVVave

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:48 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                X⇒ LOCATION : Party (Dance floor)
                                                XXXXXXXXXX⇒ WITH : Those on the Dance floor

Turning to look back, Silvano could no longer see the haunted mansion in the distance, though the forest was still all around him. Thankfully there were signs all around to guide him from place to place without getting lost this time. He dreaded the though of ever getting lost in the forest again. Though, honestly despite not being lost, he had no idea where to go. He considered heading back to his dorm and hiding out there until the day was over, but then decided to reconsider. If he did that, he'd only dwell on the events that had played out in the mansion and he'd be even more miserable. What he needed was a distraction.

Looking over one of the small picket signs sticking out of the grass, Silvano decided to make his way for the tent that was hosting the Halloween party. Maybe the energetic and upbeat atmosphere would cheer him up? It was doubtful, but he decided to take a chance. Maybe he'd find someone to talk to. As long as no decided to dump their drink on him he was sure he'd be fine.

It didn't take him long to find the tent. There was tons of students going in and out of it, probable leaving it to go to the haunted house that seemed pretty popular. At least that would make the tent a little less crowded. Heading inside, Silvano began to walk around, looking for anything that would catch his eye. There appeared to be some kind of booth that more than a few costumed students were gathered around, which was strange considering it didn't seem to have any food. Curious about what all the fuss was about, Silvano decided to head over and check it out. Looking over the rules that were posted there, Silvano was surprised to find that it was a sign-up for a costume contest. Seeing as he had decided to wear a costume out of convince of it being a disguise, Silvano decided that maybe it'd be fun to join. Taking one of the sign-up sheets, Silvano quickly filled out a form before submitting it to the booth attendant. He then took one of the sheets that was used to submit his own votes and quickly filled that out as well. He had seen quite a few of the costumes while making his way from the Mansion to the tent, so he already had a pretty good idea of who he'd vote for. Once he finished that up, he decided to head over to the buffet table to see what it had, not that he would deign to eat anything from it.

Reluctantly, Silvano got himself a glass (plastic cup) of punch and began drinking it as he surveyed the room. There were all kinds of tables set up for people to eat and converse at, but Silvano wasn't too interested in sitting down. His costume had a ton of layers and sitting by a heater would only be uncomfortably warm. There was a large dance floor in the center of the tent with more than a few people and pokemon dancing and having a good time while they enjoyed the music. It looked kind of... enjoyable. Taking another sip of punch, Silvano glanced around to see who might have been watching him. Everyone around him seemed absorbed in only who they were talking to or dancing with, so maybe he'd immerse himself in what some of the others were doing.

Setting his drink down on one of the tables, Silvano decided to make his way onto the dance floor were so many others were having a good time. Feeling confident that no one would recognize him in his costume, he decided he'd dance along with the others. Getting into the music, Silvano began to move with the beat, swinging his arms and stepping with the rhythm. Coming from an aristocratic background, he had been taught slower types of dancing but felt like he could still transition to keep up with the faster beat, even though he preferred to waltz or quickstep with a partner. He considered asking one of the other students that were sitting down if they'd want to dance with him, but figured he'd dance alone for a bit as a sort of "warm up." Already he was starting to feel a lot better by letting his frazzled mind become absorbed in his dancing.

════════════════════════════════════

"私の野望...?
      XXXXXXX私はすべてのそれらを上回るだろう..."
      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
        User Image
                                                [ アントニオ・ シルヴァーノ ]

✗ STATUS : Minor cuts (claw mark scratch) healing on side of face. Some bruises on arms and legs.
                                                      ✗ MOOD : Sullen/amicable
                                                      ✗ CLUBS : Pokemon Fight Club
                                                      ✗ HOUSE : Salamence // Dorm Room 100
                                                      ✗ ATTIRE : Absol costume

✗ WORD COUNT : No Idea;macbook program won't say
                                                      ✗ OOC : ...

► P A R T Y
                                                          User Image User Image
                                                            Pokemon:
                                                            Friendship Points:
                                                            User Image
                                                            Held Item: User Image
                                                            Level: 22
                                                            Nature: Adamant
                                                            Ability: Inner Focus
                                                            Held Item: None
                                                            Experience: 125/1000
                                                            Move Set:

► Bite
                                                                ► Confuse Ray
                                                                ► Astonish
                                                                ► Air Cutter

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                            Pokemon:
                                                            Friendship Points:
                                                            User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
                                                            Held Item: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                            Level: 6
                                                            Nature: Hasty
                                                            Ability: Inner Focus
                                                            Held Item: None
                                                            Experience: 0/1000
                                                            Move Set:

► Scratch
                                                                ► Leer
                                                                ► Taunt
                                                                ► - - - -

User Image
                                                      I N V E N T O R Y
                                                          ► P O K E B A L L S :
                                                            User Image x0
                                                            User Image x1

► M E D I C I N E :
                                                            User Image x0

► B E R R I E S :
                                                            User Image x2
                                                            User Image x3
                                                            User Image x1
                                                            User Image x1

► K E Y - I T E M S :
                                                            User Image

User Image x1
                                                            User Image x0

User Image x1
                                                          User Image x1
                                                          User Image x0
                                                          ↦ Prize Ticket x 13

► TEXTS

Iris: Hey guys' lets grab some food before the tourney begins. Chat before we're battling each other owo. Text me when you guys are done so we can meet up and definitely. Good Luck everyone.

Silvano: User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:05 pm
【❦Ƚillith Ezra: the Coordination Teacher❦】

ɪ hide the recessive part of me that was looked down upon
ɪt's why there's meaning in standing here

ɪ wanna renegade down

User ImageUser Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

It was almost a relief to be out of the clubroom and into what could be considered a party. Sure it was mostly for the students but there was nothing against the teachers having some fun. After all, who else were going to watch the little ones while they had their fun? Lillith looked around the room to see which teachers managed to chaperone and which students of hers or she knew were here. The place had been decorated up nicely as Lillith found herself something to dress and took a seat. Maybe if she was there long enough she would run into a teacher or two that she could talk to.

"Not a bad party.."
Lillith said as she took a sip of her drink."I guess a school can provide the means for a decent partying platform. Lilith looked around as students looked at her before moving around. Was her costume that eye-catching. "Now where is Ramona and Romeo himself...." Lillith swirled the liquid around more. "I wanna see what he dressed up as."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Team:
User Image
    Pokemon: Gardevior, Ceres
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Level: 50
    Nature Modest
    Ability Trace
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Moonblast
        ► Dazzling Gem
        ► Psychic
        ► Calm Mind

User Image
    Pokemon: Banette, Loki
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Nature Naughty
    Ability Cursed Body
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Phantom Force
        ► Shadow Ball
        ► Shock Wave
        ► Dazzling Gem

User Image
    Pokemon: Absol, Anubis
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Level: 45
    Nature Brave
    Ability Justified
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Razor Wind
        ► Night Slash
        ► Play Rough
        ► Magic Coat

Inventory:

Mood:
Attire:
OOC:

үou've got to be the one you want

Ίt's not that I'm unconcerned about my life, with its shaky future
Ίt's just that the distance of my focal point has grown warped

Prairiefox
Shadow of Miracles

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:48 pm
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ʏou are so young
ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image
. ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Iris arrived at the party after being freed of the mansion. She didn't go there directly as she needed to make Zoey's introduction into her circle official. It involved Zoey meeting Bebe and Ling and getting Zoey fitted witha green ribbon. Iris gushed over how cute the pokemon looked with it on her neck. Iris wonder how her friends would react to see a Zorua like the one she had.

Iris continued until she reached the party and sat down with her pokemon. Looking at Zoey she realized that with her given nickname and what the figure told, she was keeping a life safe. That made her declaration that much more important. As Iris was thinking, Zoey was pawing at the ribbon around her neck before deciding to go after the ribbons that were on Ling's skirt. Soon after, Zoey was going after Bebe as the pokemon was floating out of jumping reach of the fox pokemon. Iris looked at the three and chuckled.

"Is anyone I know here?" Iris asked herself as she looked around, sipping her juice. "Parties are better when you know someone there...Who do I see..."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Team:
User Image

Nickname: Bebe
    Level: 14
    Moves: Tackle| Vine Whip| Fairy Wind| Lucky Chant
    Friendship Points:User Image

Nickname: Ling
    Level: 14
    Moves: Water Pulse| Aerial Ace| Defog| Wing Attack

Nickname: Zoey
    Level: 11
    Moves: Leer|Pursuit| Fake Tears | Sucker Punch

Inventory:

-PokeGear
    -Moon Stone ticket
    -Whimscott Plushie
    -Kingdra Plushie
    -Salamence Plushie
    -Flygon Plushie
    -Lucky Egg
    -Soothe Bell
    -1 Rare Candy

Company: zorua
Mood:
Attire: floette costume
OOC:

Ʌ
a-are we there yet?
Ѻne day you'll know
ωho you want to be

Hitsukei

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:01 pm
User Image
►◄►◄►◄⋉Rαмσηα Ƒℓσяσѕ►◄►◄►◄
►◄►◄►◄►◄►჻Hιѕтory oғ World & Poĸeмoɴ჻◄►◄►◄►◄►◄

Feelιɴɢ: Super Responsible/Curious Word Coυɴт: ---- Locαтιoɴ Festival Grounds OOC:Cofagrigus: Best Guard Ever
Inventory

"I'm sorry but if you're going to interrupt the students fun then I'll have to ask that you leave! We had an agreement with the press not to interfere with the festivities or the students yet here I caught you trying to get into the haunted manor, what would you think if I called up Chandelle and told her that her employees were acting out of contract hm?" Ramona crossed her arms and glared at the reporters before her. She had received a called that some unauthorized personnel were on the premises of the manor, and she was shocked to find them there. As a photojournalist herself she took this very seriously. Looming over her Cofagrigus glared down with sharp red eyes and a fierce grin towards the men. The materialization of his ghostly arms drained the colors from the men's faces. Ramona was unfazed (clear that she’s used this method before) and spoke again, "You may not be students but you deserve a little punishment. Go and take a moment for yourselves at the concession. Also we’ll be taking your cameras til you’ve taken time to think about what has happened, Cofagrigus?" The ghost coffin chuckled eerily, like floor boards wildly creaking, and used his shadow arms to grap hold of the men’s camera and gear bags from their shoulders. They ran off without uttering anything other than “Sorry Ma’am!”

Ramona sighed relieved that it was over and petted Cofagrigus on his side,
“Good boy can you believe them? They’re lucky we didn’t send them off with a psychic attack! But…Well we have to set a good example with so many students around, better delete those pictures before we give these back hehe,” snickered taking one of the cameras to delete the photos from inside the haunted manor. She actually hadn’t been inside herself, but the images were certainly creepy, a few times she notices a ball shaped shadow somewhere within the image, giving her a small chill.

After finishing that little task she walked around the festival grounds once again with Cofagrigus at her side her assistant if there was any trouble. Looking straight ahead she saw Lilith entering the grounds, her style wasn’t too easy to miss even on spirit day. She had hoped to approach her another time but after running out on her like that she walked up to the lavender haired woman,
”Lilith hello again! I’m sorry about running out before some of the press had tried to sneak into the haunted manor without authorization- so I took their cameras hehe.” She had thought about it earlier but didn't acknowledge it at all this moment until now, where was Tony? Had Lilith kicked him to the curb. She didn't want to bring anything up that would open the wounds but her curiousity got the better and she asked in a sly manner, "I'm not keeping you from anything am I?"

User Image
User ImageXαтυ჻Lv.50QuietSynchronize
User ImageSιɢιlypн჻Lv.50BoldWonder Skin
User ImageCoғrαɢrιɢυѕ჻Lv.45ImpishMummy

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:15 pm
【❦Ƚillith Ezra: the Coordination Teacher❦】

ɪ hide the recessive part of me that was looked down upon
ɪt's why there's meaning in standing here

ɪ wanna renegade down

User ImageUser Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Lillith started to walk around decided to see where the other teachers. Maybe she would see one or two of her students dressed up. Not to mention she had to look for Iris and give the girl this magazine. Lillith looked at the cover and read some of the content. There were more photos of Iris that Ramona had apparently taken. This was probably after Iris had told her about her Flabebe learning FairyWind. The woman couldn't help but chuckle before grinning at the photo.

"Speak of the Giratina...." Lilith grinned as she watched Iris enter the party carrying a pokemon in arms. "Now I can complete my promise to Ramona."

Lillith approached Iris as she sat down. Iris looked up at the woman in surprise meanwhile Lillith looked at the pokemon Iris had with her. She knew what a Zorua looked normally and this was not a normal colored one. When did she....How did so....

"Hello there Iris."
Lillith greeted the girl. "Miss Ramona told me to drop this off to you. It's a surprise apparently so keep it yourself or a close friend or two." Lillith waved to the girl as she walked off. She had heard Iris' surprise when Ramona approached her.

Apparently, she had just finished handling some pesky photographers. Lillith grinned from the idea of her scaring off some photographers since the woman herself was about as fear provoking as a skitty. "You're not keeping from anything other than boredom."

Team:
User Image
    Pokemon: Gardevior, Ceres
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Nature Modest
    Ability Trace
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Moonblast
        ► Dazzling Gem
        ► Psychic
        ► Calm Mind

User Image
    Pokemon: Banette, Loki
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Nature Naughty
    Ability Cursed Body
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Phantom Force
        ► Shadow Ball
        ► Shock Wave
        ► Dazzling Gem

User Image
    Pokemon: Absol, Anubis
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Level: 45
    Nature Brave
    Ability Justified
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Razor Wind
        ► Night Slash
        ► Play Rough
        ► Magic Coat

Inventory:

Mood:
Attire:
OOC:

үou've got to be the one you want

Ίt's not that I'm unconcerned about my life, with its shaky future
Ίt's just that the distance of my focal point has grown warped

Prairiefox
Shadow of Miracles

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:30 pm
【⋈ηiara αeroth⋈】

¥ou are so young
¥ou are so free

User Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

While Niara managed to get her costume in order, she found herself getting lost in trying to chase down Iris. She wasn't sure how this happened, but she found herself missing the costume contest as a result, which really bummed her out. But she became a little less upset when she saw Iris again, walking over after getting a drink and bumping the girl in a friendly way. Hey, Iris! Niara gave a nervous smile. I kinda got lost trying to catch up to you. Sorry about that.

Niara took a sip of her punch and looked out at the people dancing, her attention taken with someone dressed as an Absol. She wasn't too sure why he was taking her attention, but she was still enjoying the way he moved on the dance floor. She wondered how much he was enjoying it because she was too nervous to try dancing herself.

Team:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Inventory:

Mood: A little nervous
Attire: See picture
OOC: I am back! >^.^< EDIT: Changed the pic ^///^

¤ne day you'll know
Ψho you want to be

【⋈ςhild ђeiress⋈】

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Hitsukei
Quote:

Lady Niara

Beloved Noob

8,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:51 am

Blue: #273BE2
Black: #40404F
Gold: #D4AF37

Pokemon Colors:
Raja/Eevee: #CC6666
Kumo/Drifloon: #9678B6

But look at all the stars!
We've come so far.
Even if we don't know where we are,
It's gotta be somewhere great!
Or am I just too tired to wink?

User Image

User Image
Nirav Goto
Charizard House

As Cyril asked about holidays they did celebrate, he nodded. "We do, just never really this one." Most of the celebrating for whatever reason - be it holidays, weddings, or similar - fell in the summer or winter when there was money from the tourism industry. While there were some outliers that occurred in the spring and fall, Halloween was never really on the radar as something to celebrate. After that, Nirav couldn't remember much. What he could remember was that he somehow ended up outside of the manor with a groggy head and a lot of questions. "When... When did we get out here?" he asked Cyril. He shuddered, confused about the whole situation. There seemed to be some other students in their little crowd towards the white tent he and Cyril spent the whole night avoiding.

"This place is really crowded," Nirav said quietly to Cyril. He kept himself along the wall, avoiding the people dancing and chatting. He had gone this long without having to talk to people. He didn't want him and Cyril to be recognized in the final home stretch! He did get to take a look at some other costumes though. A lot of the pokemon costumes were things Nirav didn't entirely recognize. Bugs, birds, ghosts, and more were all represented in the surprisingly spacious tent. Maybe if there were less people and Nirav wasn't in such a weird costume, it wouldn't be so bad. Though he still couldn't shake the odd feeling the manor left, it seemed as though his experience could have been a lot worse. At least he wasn't hypnotized like Cyril was... or was he?

Inventory
                                Location: Chills by the Thread Count // Human Company: Cyril // Pokemon Company: Kumo, Seigrid
                                Outfit: Male Meowstic Costume [See Costume Here] // Mood: Confused, Crowded
                                OoC:

But I can't wait
For more of this to come my way.
'Cause you take what you get,
And you try not to think!
Or am I just too tired to wink?

amarzyciel

››››››››› Past Events & Games Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash