Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:24 pm
-would help if I remembered to roll-  
AstoriaFallen rolled 1 100-sided dice: 26 Total: 26 (1-100)
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:25 pm
99, 67, 94, and 57

At least the day was still fairly young and they wouldn't have to worry about searching for them in the dark. "It is possible they are hiding, it's what I would do." Ky said to her when she made the comment about them hiding.

Anoushka padded alongside the dark leopardess and did her best to keep her eye out for the four little ones. Hopefully they were together and didn't split up but there was always that possibility.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Ctrl F Greenie rolled 1 100-sided dice: 48 Total: 48 (1-100)

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:44 pm
Soon Aziza found herself out much further than she figured any of the youth had gone, but perhaps that was exactly the chance - perhaps they had gotten just a touch to far without realizing the issues they may encounter.

"My, I hope they haven't come this far, but I suppose you never know."

Eyes scanned the area again, seeking out any kind of movement.

AstoriaFallen rolled 1 100-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-100)
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:09 pm
99, 67, 94, and 57

"Maybe we should check more towards the center, where the jungle gets thicker." She suggested and Artashir figured he'd fly in a wider arch, perhaps he'd have more luck.

"Perhaps we'll hear them calling out. That would help." Unless they were the timid scared type and stayed quiet and huddled in a corner somewhere. "What do they look like?" She asked.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Ctrl F Greenie rolled 1 100-sided dice: 97 Total: 97 (1-100)

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:13 pm
"Oof."

She declared quietly to herself as she caught a paw on an overgrown root nearly toppling over. This has to be to far out she and so she made the decision to begin returning back towards home - making sure to take a different path in case she was right.

"Hello?" She called softly, she knew that not yelling was perhaps a great idea, as the hunter had suggested, yet she couldn't help herself.

AstoriaFallen rolled 1 100-sided dice: 38 Total: 38 (1-100)
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:19 pm
99, 67, 94, and 57

"I actually haven't seen them before." She said with a laugh. It wasn't long before they heard someone else searching nearby. "Hello?" Ky called out, not that traveling in a large group would help any but they could at least figure out where the other had already looked. Anoushka figured she'd climb up one of the nearby trees and looked down to see if she could get a better view of things.

Mysses Greenie

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Ctrl F Greenie rolled 1 100-sided dice: 81 Total: 81 (1-100)

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:26 pm
A small glimmer of hope flopped when she a voice called out that most likely couldn't belong to a small cub. When she spied the other leopard her suspicions were confirmed.

"Hello." She gave as warm a smile as she could amidst her frustrations about the cubs and moved to walk with the other. "Any luck?" Aziza could assume that their luck was as good as hers, yet she felt compelled to ask.

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen rolled 1 100-sided dice: 91 Total: 91 (1-100)
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:17 pm
99, 67, 94, and 57

"None yet, what about you?" She asked even though by the question alone it signaled to her that she was having no luck. "What area's have you checked already?" She asked her curiously.

Mysses Greenie

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Ctrl F Greenie rolled 1 100-sided dice: 34 Total: 34 (1-100)

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:22 pm
"Shoot." Aziza cursed to herself.

"I've had no luck either, and I've checked over there." The leopardess dropped to her rump - for a much needed break and gestured behind her with a paw. "Not even a peep over there." She shrugged slightly unsure of how else to react, should they be worried? Likely not.

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen rolled 1 100-sided dice: 31 Total: 31 (1-100)
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:05 pm
99, 67, 94, and 57

"I do hope that nothing has happened to them." She said looking around with a small frown. "what about you? You see anything?" She asked Anoushka as she looked around from her perch in the tree. "No, nothing up here either." She said as she climbed down to join the other leopards.
Mysses Greenie

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Ctrl F Greenie rolled 1 100-sided dice: 60 Total: 60 (1-100)

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:49 pm
"Well perhaps they've simply become distracted."

The ever optimistic individual retorted in a calm voice. Then she looked up to see the bird that had been hovering above for a while, getting a better view for sure, and hoped she'd seen at least a flick of a tail - but alas no luck.

"Soon, we will find one soon. When we do we can question them?" Interrogation wouldn't have been a surprise suggestion from the law speaker, though she hadn't intended for it to come across as harsh as it had.

AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:33 pm
99, 67, 94, and 57

She gave a nod of her head. "I think that sounds like a reasonable thing to do. Especially if we just find only one. Perhaps we can make it a game to help them remember easier too." Anoushka suggested and ky gave a nod of her head. "I think that sounds good."
Mysses Greenie

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen rolled 1 100-sided dice: 48 Total: 48 (1-100)

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:34 pm
My phone cleared the roll lol  
Ctrl F Greenie rolled 1 100-sided dice: 92 Total: 92 (1-100)
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:12 pm
The acceptance made Aziza smirk and begin looking again. "Besides my rather deductive idea of finding small Dekers, do we actually have any idea what the wee ones look like?"

Her eyes turned to her new companion.

AstoriaFallen

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

AstoriaFallen rolled 1 100-sided dice: 90 Total: 90 (1-100)

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:37 pm
Mysses Greenie
]

The duo exchanged glances and shook their head. "No. Though I do suppose they look similar to their brothers... hopefully." Ky said wishing she had at least seen them once. "This is Anoushka. She's visiting." KY said introducing her. "Hello." She said back.  
[IC] Elimisha'sombea Lands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff