Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [OOC] Player-run Events
[CLOSED] Children of the Elements ~ Winners Pg. 7! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 9:44 am
e:
So, here's my story...
Username: Syrius Lionwing
Lion's Name: its a secret! (See rp response)
Prompt: 1
Prompt Response:

The secret was in his name. Where else could a secret be kept? Names were important, names held power, names created strength. Of course if anyone actually knew what his name meant, all thought of power, strength...anything really went out the window.

He had kept the meaning of the name a secret, his mother, bless her crazy socks, had possessed little sense and rather than name her only son, something manly, something fitting of his parentage, she had named him, ugh, he hated to say it.

HE HATED TO SAY IT! He had willed the world to forget it, he'd even tried to change his name more than once but his batty mother had always chirped in his real name, names held power, his mother held him, she held a mighty hold over his heart and soul for although she was crazy as a bag full of squirrels, his mother had raised him and more importantly loved him.

She told him all the time that his father was a god, that until she met him she feared nothing, that he showed her the meaning of fear and when she knew it, she didn't see the point in being sensible any more. A madness had washed over her and by the time her single child was born she had pretty much lost the plot completely. It almost always baffled him that he had made it to adult-hood with all of his limbs still attached, with his own mind in one piece. He didn't really believe that he was the child of a god after all why would any self respecting god go near his hairbrained mother let alone impregnate her?

The secret was in the name, there was power in names and his was Ranunculus, his mother constantly weaved the flowers in to his growing mane as he progressed to adulthood and when she passed he collected hundreds of those sweet little yellow flowers to watch over her in death. He no longer changed his name because it belonged to her, his name was Ranunculus and it was the sweetest little yellow flower in the world, the happiest flower which made his mother smile, the secret was in his name and his name meant Buttercup.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 10:35 am
I'd like a ticket!
Username: Mysses Greenie  

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 10:41 am
Someone gave me a name!
Username: Mysses Greenie
Lioness' Name: Ukungu
Name Meaning: The Mist  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 10:41 am
I'd like a ticket!
Username: SSBrosB  

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 10:44 am
I'd like a ticket!
Username: Epine de Rose

(I will be back for more if I can work out my muses!)  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:39 am
Someone gave me a name!
Username: NovaCracker
Lioness' Name: Gwyn
Name Meaning: Welsh- faiŕ, white  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:59 pm
I'd like a ticket!
Username: CaliWolfe  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 10:06 pm
I'd like a ticket!
Username: Anderleit  

Anderleit

Familiar Phantom

Anderleit

Familiar Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 10:37 pm
Someone gave me a name!
Lioness' Name: Mwydion
Name Meaning: Welsh for pith: the central, spongy storage tissue within most plants; also the essence of a thing.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:38 pm
Gimme my points!

I'd like a ticket!
Username: chi honda  

chi honda

Adorable Dreamer

18,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

Anderleit

Familiar Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:03 am
Let me tell you about myself!
Lioness' Name: Aphra (Hebrew: dust, or the color of earth)
Personality: Heavy steps, light thoughts. This philosophy and her connection to Father Earth drives almost all of this lioness' actions. The former comes from her solid size and stoic demeanor: Aphra takes her position protecting her pride seriously. From the latter, however, comes the compassion with which she greets pride-mates and newcomers alike. Her greatest soft spot lies in her close friends, whose counsel, close contact and company Aphra treasures above all else.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 8:14 am
So, here's my story...
Username: Tanakako
Lion's Name: Noir (describing something as being unpleasant, strange, or cruel)
Prompt: 1 & 3
Prompt Response: Noir was always known as a wandering soul. He would spend days, weeks maybe even a whole season within the pride that was their home, but then he would vanish without w word to anyone. He could be gone for as little as a few days, but more often than not it would be many turns of the moon before he returned to the homeland. No one knew the reason he did this, for it was his secret. And it was a secret that he would take to his grave if he could.

He had been a fairly normal cub, born to a God by a mortal lioness of the pride. Strangly he was the only one in the litter, or so his mother always said and he had never found a reason to suspect otherwise, for she had been a sweet and warm hearted female. She had died when he was a youngster though and he had lived amoung his relatives just like any other young male. But as he matured he noticed something odd start to occure. He would go to sleep in one location but wake up in another. At first he didn't think much of this strange penominon, assuming it was some kind of brief memory loss due to tiredness, or maby he had started to sleep walk. But then one day he woke up with the taste of blood in his mouth and the remains of something scattered about. Waffer thin bits of flesh clung to him as if it had been shredded in a fit of rage and scattered over him after he had lain down to sleep. Shards of bone pocked him in the stomach where he lay, a stomach that felt painfully full and swollen...

He had fled that area in a panic, his mind scrambling to think up an escuse for why he had apparently tore something to bits and consumed all of it in some kind of murderous rage. After a bath that had made his skin raw from his pawing at the blood stains on his fur he ahd crawled out and fled the pride. What if it had been another lion? What if he had eaten a friend? Terror and confusion tore at him for days as he wandered, lost and alone, nearly mad with grief. Then by chance he ran into one of his pridemates out hunting, and they asked after him. Not a single mention was made of what he had done, no hint that there was any kind of trouble or worry back home other than wondering where he ahd gone to without a word. Desperatly hoping the entire thing had been some kind of waking nightmare his mind had congured up Noir allowed his friend to persuade him to return.

And for a while all was well. But gradually Noir felt something changing, a kind of itching under his skin that intensified day by day. Until one morning he awoke in an unfamiliar location, bits of skin and fur littering the ground all around and blood staiing his claws. He fled, running far and wide. For months he roamed the barren wasteland of the roguelands. Every so often he would awake in a simlar condition, the night before and all its horror lost to his memory. But he did learn that there was a pattern to the madness. He would get the itchy, skin-to-tight feeling for about a week before he had a relapse. It was also predictable in that there was a set time from the start of the strange sensation to his night of no-memory. Eventually, with his 'condition' somewhat under control and with a deep and painful longing in his breast to see his family and homeland once again, he returned home, never telling anyone where he had been.

So now, when ever he gets the itchy sensation under his fur he leaves the pride and tavils far out into a territory where no other lion lives. There he will wait, scouting out a herd of prey animals and staying near by until the night of No Memory. After the madness has passed, usually leaving the herd he had been following decimated to little more than a memory, he washes up and heads home. Never to speak of the foulness that runs though his veins, though the memory of what he has done torments him daily, leaving his once friendly nature battered and withdrawn.

Note: I would like him to be the son of Neltharion. As that is where his madness/dual personality comes from.  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

chi honda

Adorable Dreamer

18,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:33 am
Gimme my points!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:24 am
chi honda
Gimme my points!

Please turn on your sig and repost for today. We have to be able to verify you still have the referral image and link in your sig in order to grant you referral points.  

Coileani Draiochta

chi honda

Adorable Dreamer

18,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:38 am
Coileani Draiochta
chi honda
Gimme my points!

Please turn on your sig and repost for today. We have to be able to verify you still have the referral image and link in your sig in order to grant you referral points.

Sorry. I was posting on my phone. Didn't realize I didn't click that. All fixed now smile I don't change my signature much lol but thanks for letting me know

Edit:

Oops forgot sorry ><
Gimme my points!  
[OOC] Player-run Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out