Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands
[ORP] Runaway Thrall - OVER! (winner p. 4) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
AstoriaFallen rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:05 pm
She couldn't help but grin as one of the other lionesses in the pride came into the picture and said all the things they were all clearly thinking. "I'm glad someone finally said it." She said with a hearty laugh to herself. The tracks soon faded and she gave a bit of a frown and followed another set that had appeared but it seemed to be that they were not the thralls. She turned her gaze towards the brown female and nodded her head. "A good man hunt is always fun." She found that a tid bit more funny than usual. "What do you think he'll look like when we find him? Or AFTER we find him." She chuckled. She wasn't one for destroying thralls where they stood but she knew a few that loved to tourture them.

Syrius Lionwing

Andranis

Now I truly must leave for work. XD

Valka: -1
Total: 17

Syrius Lionwing rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:17 pm
User Image

The chocolate lioness gave a snort "well im not much in to torture but a good hunt is still fun. Of course with those vague instructions we could be chasing a ghost. Who knows." She shrugs nodding at the other female. She's seemed equally as frustrated, it was nice to see them all band together though even if the expedition was possibly a really good wild goose chase.

Syrius Lionwing

Princess_Feylin rolled 1 6-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-6)

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:43 pm
Turisas ducked his head, partly in shame and partly to hide the glower he wanted to direct at the lionesses. They weren't wrong, which was why he was embarrassed, but he didn't like to be teased, hence the glower. Once he'd mastered his expression, Turisas took a deep breath and prepared to make a rather embarrassing announcement.

"I don't think we're following the right trail. We'll be looking for a much smaller set of pawprints, since the thrall we're looking for is, well, a lioness." He braced for the predictable teasing this revelation would produce. It was pretty pathetic that he'd forgotten he was giving Nadja a female thrall this time.

Maybe he'd had too much mint last night, and it was still messing with his memory. That was probably how the little grey minx had escaped. Oh!

"Also, she's grey," he added. "So, yeah. I'm sorry about the mix-up. We're definitely looking for a grey lioness."

Total Points: 19

Syrius Lionwing rolled 1 6-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-6)
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:56 pm
SMM gave a massive laugh as the male admitted his mistake. "Why are we searching so hard for a little gray female?" She looked back at the red striped male. "Dark male to gray female. Okay." She snorts and rolls her eyes tilting her head at the other females "at least we have a description now." She chuckles looking to the ground for smaller paw prints.

Total points : 22  

Syrius Lionwing

Andranis rolled 1 6-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-6)

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:00 pm
If one listened carefully, they could hear the crack of Istif's neck popping from the force of her eye twitch. "Gray... Lioness..." She turned full-body toward Turisas, eyebrows up as high as possible. "You just said, a MOMENT ago, that we were looking for a DARK-ISH lion that was MALE. Now we're looking for a GRAY LIONESS?" She started toward him, fur bristling. "Do you even know what your OWN THRALL looks like, Turisas?!" She stopped, chest expanding and contracting. Finally she snorted at him and went after SMM. The move proved beneficial, as it led into more signs of the Thrall. "Here we go, this is much better. Now that we know what we're LOOKING for..."

Syrius Lionwing rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:37 pm
The chocolate lioness laughed and looked at Istif "I think he needs to keep his nose out of the mint my friend." She chuckles looking at the ground. Paw prints, fur colour, still a few more details would be handy. Still it seemed the winds were starting to blow in the right direction now they had some description.

+0 razz  

Syrius Lionwing

AstoriaFallen rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:50 pm
She shook her head. Could this get any crazier? She gave a laugh, "At least the color scheme fits." She had to at least give him that. Once again she got put on a false trail, curse this mud! "You having any better luck than me?" She asked her curiously.

Syrius Lionwing

Valka Points: -1
Total Points: 24

Andranis rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:21 pm
As quickly as they seemed to be gaining ground on finding the Thrall, they lost it again. Istif's mood was dropping further and further, if that were even possible. She didn't spare Trisas a glower or glare this time, though, instead turning to look in a new direction. Hopefully they'd find the Thrall soon, so they could dish out punishment. If she was going to be a disobedient little thing, she'd get the beating she clearly deserved. Before she could get very far, though, a group of cubs ran by, led by a a particularly dark one. Off to some adventure, she supposed, though the female tagging along with the two boys made her scowl just a bit. Lionesses were best at home, keeping the den and thralls in order while her mate was off on a Viking.

Total:

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
AstoriaFallen rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:02 pm
The pride was decently sized so the fact that they might be out here a while was starting to creep into her conscience. Giving a bit of a huff she walked along, lost in her thoughts and then turned her attentions back towards the brown lioness she had been talking to. "I'm Valka." She didn't even know her name, at least she could introduce herself. "What is your name?"

Valka: +0
Total: 24  
Syrius Lionwing rolled 1 6-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-6)
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:25 am
AstoriaFallen

andranis

The chocolate female gave a chuckle "good to meet you Valka, my mother gave me a name that is so long it takes for ever to say so just call me SMM most people do." She snorted and shook her head "I suppose this is at least something to do in our down time. I haven't got a reaving planned at the moment I was starting to get a bit soft."

+1

Syrius Lionwing

Princess_Feylin rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:44 am
Well, obviously the information Turisas had been able to recall about the escaped thrall had helped, but only to a point. He would have to dredge his memory for more details. But at least they didn't seem to be following any false trails for the moment, just stalling in their search.

Actually, if he'd been able to see the search from an objective outsider's perspective, Turisas might have admitted that he was a little distracted. It wasn't the pressure of the lionesses' disapproval. He was used to people disapproving of him, and had been since he'd started poisoning his claws. It was something else, and he couldn't put his paw on what.

But he did wonder why it seemed to be only lionesses that had come out to take part in his search. Not that he in any way doubted the ability of a lioness to be effective on a hunt. He knew that in many other prides, hunting was their primary function. He just suspected there might be something more here. It would probably be necessary for him to figure out a way to inform these poor, deluded lionesses that while they were probably lovely people, there was only one Stormborn lioness for him, and that was Nadja, his perfect poisonous priestess.

+0
Total Points:

Epine de Rose rolled 1 6-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-6)
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:02 am
User ImageShe was late, that generally happened when she was required to lecture her brother over his knack for stupidity. Thus, it had taken her quite some time to catch up to the group who had already started out in their search for the missing thrall. Urgh, if there was one thing she didn't like, it was being late! Nevertheless she would make the best of it, and puffing up her chest, she set off towards them and allowed her gaze to cast about for signs of the wayward thrall.

So far, she saw nothing, but if the thrall was anything like her brother then the thrall was bound to slip up eventually.

...It was only a matter of time!

That being said, at this current juncture she didn't actually know what this missing individual looked like, so all that she could go on was her own instincts. Whether it be untouched tracks, a peculiar scent, or a crack of a branch; until she had further information and had quizzed one or two of those who had arrived on time she could only play the guessing game.

Total: 28  

Epine de Rose

Excited Apathy rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:57 am
A male with dark fur. So, any one out of half the pride--Tifu would have to be looking out for demeanor for sure. A snort escaped her as she kept looking...only for her to stop short, completely distracted by Turisas. "You want help finding a thrall and you don't even remember him, her, it enough to remember if it's got a damn mane or not?" The big lioness bared her teeth for a long few moments before letting it drop with another disgusted noise. "Try not getting shitfaced on the mint so often, it might help."

Mint had been one of the stranger things to adjust to in this pride, and the ex-Firekin had little patience for those that overindulged.

+0

Epine de Rose rolled 1 6-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-6)
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:58 am
Excited Apathy

Had she heard that right?

The disgruntled lioness had caught her attention momentarily. By the sounds of it, the one who had requested their help couldn't quite recall who they were looking for? She shook her head a little, this would certainly throw a spanner into the works! Nevertheless, she cleared her throat and cast her gaze towards the ex-Firekin.

"We really can't recall exactly who we're looking for?" she asked for clarification before turning her gaze back to what lay around her. "Have we got anything?" she added and then shook her head, turning her attention back to the lioness briefly. "My apologies, I arrived late..." she finished.

It was then that she went back to casting her gaze here and then, before finally setting upon what seemed to be some untouched paw prints. They didn't seemto have been trampled on yet...

"Have these been investigated yet?" she called out and motioned to the paw prints as if seeking conversation they didn't belong to any current member of the search party.

Total Points: 29
(In work so I had to combine last post's roll with this posts so she finds the trail here, then finds nothing new.)  

Epine de Rose

Andranis rolled 1 6-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-6)

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:20 pm
Istif hid her displeasure about a lioness being a Reaver very well. She was very old-minded, something her parents had made sure of. They were, after all, old blood, and she had made sure to pick a mate who was also of old blood. Not a casual fling, but a mate.

She shook off her thoughts, going back to searching. A new lioness joined the search - Why were only lionesses answering the call for help? - and had found a new lead. The paw prints looked... Well, she was never good at telling if lion prints were fresh or not, and that was her one shame. Or so she'd say, anyway. If it were a prey beast, she could determine how old it was. Maybe.

Total:
[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces