Straye

Thirteenth Prophet

12,065 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:33 pm
User Image
Valora smirked at her sister whom she'd been laying on when she rose and chose to join the growing group, the simpler pelted sister feeling accomplished. Valora leaned into Majivu with a quiet rumble, affectionate purring as she watched the small cluster of cubs grow.

Her gaze when to Naledi who looked a little like herself, but with more markings and a browner peltthan yellow and she marveled at her. She knew that the female was one of the adults that she and her sisters would be learning from. Her attention turned from the female to the male, a bit older than her siblings or the moon marked litter.

Khalifa interested her because his pelt was mostly free of markings aside from his ear and eyes. She turned to looked at Dhati, the female she heard talking to her mother nearby and wondered if she was related to the male trying to look larger and more mature a ways away.

Dragging her eyes away from the older no-cubs to the group where her siblings appeared to be congregating, she forced herself to her feet, the nervous energy passing through her to make the tip of her tail quiver with anticipation. She trotted into the small group, coming up alongside a white male cub just in time to hear his words about her litter mates and their markings and her ears laid back as she forced a smile. "They do have really neat markings." She replied, being the simplest of the litter in terms of markings.

Chi Sohma

AstoriaFallen

ABVirus

Gracie Loff

Ebonrune

Intomniac

Alanna the Pirate Queen

Big Hobbit

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:46 pm
User ImageUser ImageAmala had wandered her way over towards Eublepharis and was currently having a pleasant conversation with him about all the cubs that were in the area. "I'm excited, means I get to actually do something with my job." He laughed as he watched them all darting around like crazy. He never remembered having that much energy as a young one. "Do you remember being that small? It seems so long ago now when you think about it." He said to her.

She gave a nod of her head. "I know, it's almost as if it's a distant memory now." She chuckled and her gaze fell upon the Spirit Guide as she sat on the sidelines watching. "Do you think you'll eventually contribute to the population?" She said giving him a nudge and a small wink.

User ImageThe small, grey cub flicked her tail behind her as she looked around. There was so much going on and she wasn't exactly sure where to focus her attention on. However her twin came into view suddenly as she gave her a bright grin. "Hi Daiah!" She said happy to see her around now. She felt calmer when her twin was near. She took a moment to look at the other cubs and their intricate swirls and shapes. They were almost memorizing. "I'm Kailasa." She introduced herself to all the other cubs.

Intomniac

Chi Sohma

Ebonrune

Big Hobbit

Gracie Loff

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 1:22 am
~Naledi~
User ImageA small but warm smile spread across Naledi's face as one of her daughters approached where she sat attentively. She liked to stay positioned so that she could be off assistance to her Queen if she needed it. Because of Anansi's heroics in the face of hopelessness that ultimately saved her life, Naledi would always be loyal and dedicated to her Queen.

Naledi was very proud of the strong lions and lionesses that her cubs had grown into. She could barely believe that they were the same individuals as the tiny mewling cubs that she'd had.

"Hello my daughter, don't you two go getting into trouble," she said after them, her old habits dying hard with her children's cubhood.

~Khalifa~
User Image
"Hey Dhati," Khalifa grinned as his sister came near him. If he were to be honest, he was feeling a little shy and was attempting to look important by Naledi as a cover. Leave it to his sister to try and pull him out into the open.

"Oh alright," he conceded and stood to follow her. At least he wouldn't be trying to introduce himself alone. Growing up within the safety of the lands and the familiarity of the community put him at a bit of a loss when approaching strangers.

belloblossom

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:12 am
~Daiah~
User Image
Daiah was super excited and entirely overstimulated. She would definitely be giving her parents a hard time later on when they were trying to settle down and she was bouncing off the den walls. Daiah nuzzled her twin when she got close enough. No matter how many new friends she made, she would always be closest to Kailasa.

"You guys wanna play a game? We could play tag and chase each other!" she asked the group, unable to let the opportunity of being surrounded by other cubs pass. There were so many of them other than her own siblings!

~Sanyu~
User Image
"Hi Giza, we are sisters!," Sanyu proclaimed proudly as she sidled up to other four girls. She giggled at Valora's attempt to get Thokani to lighten up knowing that it would cause the opposite affect. The white and yellow cub wiggled between Wanyika and Majivu, feeling safe with them around her. Being next to her sisters gave her the confidence boost that she needed to socialize comfortably with the others. She was still too shy to attempt to approach anyone other than the other cubs that were present.

Their mother and grandmother were the only adults that she'd really ever communicated with as it took her some time to warm up to others.

AstoriaFallen

ABVirus

Alanna the Pirate Queen

Intomniac

Chi Sohma

Ebonrune

Gracie Loff

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

Ebonrune

Opinionated Human

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 2:45 pm
User Image
Thokani sighed heavily, and padded closer to Daiah. She eyed her warily at first, but with another sigh decided to relax. She had her sisters to back her up, so she would be just fine. No one would mess with her with them around anyway, and the same for them so there!

"Yeah, we could play." She decided, reasoning that this cub seemed harmless enough. One day she would be a fierce warrior and defend her pride, but for now she could just be a cub and play.

AstoriaFallen

ABVirus

Alanna the Pirate Queen

Intomniac

Chi Sohma

Gracie Loff

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 1:46 pm
User Image

Anansi watched with happiness as the small cubs began to engage in a game of play with one another.

This time in their lives was precious, and the dark lioness wanted nothing more than for them to be kept safe and taught well until they were older and stronger. She was happy for the parents of the cubs, she could see the joy and wonder painted across their faces at their new arrivals. Anansi couldn't wait to see how they grew and changed throughout the course of their lives.

In this very moment, she felt completely at ease. Their very future was staring back at them with wide innocent eyes. She of course would be keeping an eye on the new male for the time being, but Anansi got a good impression of him and felt that he would settle in well.

Everything was just how she wanted it to be, and she hoped that it would stay that way.

[OOC: And that closes this ORP! Thanks everyone for participating. I am always open for rp if you're ever looking!]  

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:14 pm
She wasn't sure if they all wanted to play, a few of them seemed rather un-enthused. Giving a yawn she looked around and tried to find their mother. Euble laughed at her and shook his head at her words. "Maybe, what about you? I don't see you with little ones running around yet." He teased back at her and she gave a small shrug. "Just wait and see, when I have cubs you will know."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:28 pm
The purple female was growing tired and wanted to find her mother and go take a nap. Spotting the purple female not too far away she looked over at her siblings and the other cubs. "I'm getting sleepy, otherwise I'd play more." She commented. "I'm going to find mom." She said to her siblings and darted off towards their parents.

Amala and Euble watched as some of the members were getting ready to leave and glanced towards their leader, Anansi. "You and I should go take a walk. You can tell me some of those stories you tell the children. I'm curious to know what my future cubs will have to hear from you." She teased him and he gave a hearty laugh and shoved her shoulder playfully in return. "Fine, as long as you don't fall asleep on me." And the two adults departed.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

[IC] Rogue Lands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out