Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Motoujamii Lands
[Duel] Come at me [Urit'alya x Chante-peta] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
I Lady Kiya I generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 2!

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:07 pm
Roll 5: Bide
Total: 11

He had yet to fully get under control after the last bit, before he found himself with her on top of him and him on the ground. Damn, she moved faster than he had realized. Something he would take note for their next duel. He had to learn from her movements, just like she needed to from him. To get better was key, of course. He had fought others, and they didn't seem to have the skill she did. He'd continue to learn from others, but he felt she was the only one for the moment that he could actually learn from.

He was tired, and still trying to catch his breath. he chuckled as he looked at the lioness. So fierce she was. "You've got me." He said with the only thing he could actually think of saying. To him, their battle was a little closer than the last time they had fought. Next time, he half expected her to beat him at this rate. No, he couldn't let that happen. Once that happened, he wasn't sure how much she'd want to duel with him.

"I think you will have to owe me a another redo." he said playfully.

oo DeD

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:32 pm
Alya peered down at him, golden eyes narrowed. She may have had the more advantageous finishing move, but something in her gut told her that she hadn't been successful in this duel. He had done a better job of evading her early attacks. It was impressive. Clearly, there were many techniques she could learn from him. Sure, she was fast, but there was something about his strength and evasion that she could learn from. The lioness lingered over him for a moment, catching her breath. There had been a lot of quick movements there near the end, and her chest heaved. It occurred to her that she hadn't been this close to him before without immediately thinking of how to attack or evade. It also occurred to her that he was rather... handsome?

The realization of her own thoughts shook her mind back to the current moment--to his words--and she moved herself to the side, her mass falling onto the sand with a thump as she lay on her side next to where she had toppled him over. An exhausted sigh escaped her.

"I think I do," she returned, giving a quick gentle bap of the paw to the side of his face in an uncharacteristically playful gesture. "I concede this one and accept my defeat. Reluctantly, mind you." It was frustrating to lose again, naturally, but by no means did she feel like that was their last duel. She had yet to prove herself, after all.

I Lady Kiya I

oo Ded

Lonely Phantom

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:51 pm
He closed an eye as she playfully pawed his face. Well, this certainly was a side he hadn't seen from her. Though, he supposed they were both quite tired from their little play fight. She was getting harder to beat, he noticed. He didn't know how many more times he could keep this up. Eventually she would beat him, sooner than he would like to think

He chuckled and gave a smile. "Well, perhaps next time I'll be the one that will be Reluctantly defeated." He didn't make any attempt to move yet. Something felt nice just sitting here in the hot sun, sand swirling around them with every breeze that passed by. Perhaps, in another's eyes, it might have seemed sorta romantic. Though, for him, it was oblivious to the potential.

He was blind towards romance, though eventually it would bite him in the a** much like a snake. All he knew was there was no other lion he'd rather spend time with, fighting or not.

oo DeD

[IC] Motoujamii Lands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces