Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kieko

Sparkly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:49 pm
I'm blue da ba dee da ba die!!
Name: Inyoni
Meaning: Zulu for "bird". With resources being limited in the barren bonelands, it isn't entirely uncommon for vultures to flock overhead during the birth of a new litter. In the case of Kopikala'nani's, with her weakened form and still born cub, the number was more than expected. And somehow, despite expectations, they remained undisturbed.
Personality: Inyoni is a small, slender and malnourished lioness with the resolve and determination to keep herself going. Due to the nature of her blue fur and the dangerous territory which her pride encompasses, she is very perceptive, cautious and careful. As an adult, her experiences may leave her somewhat jaded and guarded, but her heart is always in the right place.
What does she think about being blue?: She knows that it is dangerous. Her dramatic blue coat stands out boldly against the shades of grey, tan and brown which are all around her. The weight of eyes at her back leaves her somewhat paranoid and overly cautious. Growing up in a matriarical society, there is a degree of pride in sharing the same coat coloration as her mother who was strong enough to carry the three cubs in such a dangerous place. It's also a reminder of her lost sister and, in a way, is as though she's carrying a part of her with her always.
How does knowing she lost a sister at birth affect her?: While Inyoni was too young to develop an attachment to her deceased sister, the loss brought to light the very real threat of death which existed. Bheka's death allowed both Anashe and Inyoni to survive in a harsh world and to forsake the gift which they have been given would be to dishonor her lost sister's memory. As such, Inyoni makes every effort to pull her own weight, to perfect her fishing skills and to help provide for her family and pride.
Anything else: With so much death surrounding her at a young age: named bird for the vultures flying overhead, her stillborn sister, the frail health of her mother and sibling, the dangers of their pride and the absence of resources, Inyoni will likely strive to become a Cinga in rank so that she can find valuable resources such as water and prey for her family and pride. In some ways, the vultures overhead were a sort of foreshadowing for her future working alongside them.

I am completely happy to keep this little girl within the pride. I don't have any members of the Bonelands yet and have been wanting to explore the other prides of SoA. Thank you for this opportunity. <3  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:15 am
I know this is taking forever, I love every single entry and am having a hard time picking one. Each one has such potential and all of them fit with the current family so well.
Sorry for the wait guys!!!!
Im trying not to resort to a die roll to decide.  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:33 am
Lol, it is hard. xDD  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 2:55 pm
No worries at all! I completely understand how challenging it's gotta be to pick only one winner with so many good stories.  

Kieko

Sparkly Shapeshifter

Kieko

Sparkly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:05 pm
*peeks in*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:14 am
I've not forgotten this!!! I have been waiting on something, but its taking a while so I may have to close this and do that thing after. Instead of together.  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:33 am
And I know this took forever, but the winner is...

Meepfur

Name: Akasongi
User Image User Image

... I had such a hard time choosing I waited for more BL babies so I could give these out. Seriously, I loved all the entries for the blue girl. You guys litterally made it impossible.

So I have two cubs from Maditah and Kuhasa's breeding to give away, so you guys are the runners up!

nessiaing
User Image

Kieko
User Image

Siblings: Ecavi's Omisa - my cub

Send me their names and I'll post the litter up for certs. heart Zulu names as usual.
Maditah's info is Here. They were coloured by Ecavi.  
[OOC] Player-run Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff