Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Motoujamii Lands
[ORP - Game] Motoujamii Man-hunt Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
I Lady Kiya I generated a random number between 1 and 50 ... 39!

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:59 am
User Image

Banhishikha decided the training ground were the first place she was going to look. Perhaps she'd also find someone to team up with. A team seemed to be better than working alone.Yes, that was her goal, but for the moment she was going solo until she found a couple lions that would want to help her out a bit. Her paws moved softly so she wouldn't scare anyone who was about. Just in case those she was looking for where here.

Nuts... she didn't seem to see anyone, though she would continue to look a little bit harder. She was going to win, at least, that was what she kept telling herself. This seemed fun, and she was happy to help play a little game. A mischievous grin was planted on her face.

I Lady Kiya I generated a random number between 1 and 50 ... 4!
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 10:05 am
User Image

Chante-peta decided to start at the end. What a better place to hide than towards where they'll be sent if they win. It was totally flawless. He was sure no one else thought of this! He was determined to be the winner, and decided he was going to work alone. What could go wrong? He got this after all. However, he saw at least two others looking in the exact same spot... That was annoying.

Perhaps he wasn't as thoughtful as he thought he was. No matter, he decided. He would just have to think of a better place next time. He swished his tail and debated joining their conversation. The debate didn't take long.

"How's the hunting going?" he asked the two before him.

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

mouselet generated a random number between 1 and 50 ... 43!

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:05 am
User Image

Huozin was intrigued by this "game" Agni-pariksha proposed to play with the pride. He didn't have anything better to do, so the Hunter decided he'd take some time to give things a try. He figured the Regent might be hiding in the Barracks, having returned there after the lions all left for the day.

Unfortunately, the place was empty, with only sand and shed fur to show that it was in use most of the time. Ah well. Such was life. Besides, it wasn't as if Huozin was a Soldier, to strategize and attempt to read an opponent's mind. He was a Hunter, skilled in tracing the steps the Soldier made.  
magnadearel generated a random number between 1 and 50 ... 30!
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:21 am
User Image

Akane was raring to go. This game of the Regent’s while sounding easy in theory would be quite hard. There was a lot of ground to cover. She loved the idea. If this was the start, she couldn’t wait to see what Agni came up with during the rest of her reign.

The dark lioness looked at her jackal. “Alright we’re moving out. Let’s check the Pridal Oasis first.” She moved out at a comfortable pace. No sense in tiring herself right from the start. Quickly enough she came to her target area. There was already a couple of lionesses there, a white one and one that looked quite similar to the Regent. Drats. “Scout around Que. She could still be hiding here.” She’d wait and watch to see if the jackal could flush the Regent out of hiding if she was here.

Que-ale kept easy pace beside his lioness. He also knew this was unlikely to be easy. As more joined in the hunt through, the few places there was for the Regent to hide. He gave a quick nod at the order and circled around the other lionesses. His nose working hard to find a trace of the target.

(If anyone wants to try to team up with Akane lemme know! =D )  

magnadearel

magnadearel generated a random number between 1 and 50 ... 41!

magnadearel

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:38 am
User Image

Plamen was amused the Regent just wanted to play games. It was a good way to build relationships among the pride. The water-seeker decided he’d jump in just for the fun of it. Surely water was much easier to find than a moving target. Except sometimes it too moved. It was a little contest with himself.

He headed to the Barracks first as being the closest. He wasn’t the only one who came here. Plamen nodded to Huozin who he saw searching the area as well. The other male looked uninterested. It was unlikely the Regent was here, but he’d do his own search too. The red male moved around the edges looking for traces.

(If anyone wants to work with Plamen too, lemme know!)  
Nuxaz generated a random number between 1 and 50 ... 9!
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:56 am
User Image (I would like a ticket and am not a firekin newbie please (: )

Keahi had been itching to prove herself ever since she'd decided to rekindle the flame that was her destiny, starting with a new name to fit her status as a soldier in the Firekin army. Xipil was nowhere to be found, much to her frustration, as she'd have liked the lion's company as they hunted for the regent.

Unfortunately, she didn't make it too far from the Sandstorm refuge, where she eyed the stranger who had given them directions for the game.

((Just quote me if you wanna team up <3))

Nuxaz

AstoriaFallen generated a random number between 1 and 50 ... 34!

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:14 pm
I would like a ticket.

Also rolling and editing in my post.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:17 pm
(I'd like a ticket, I'm not a newbie!)  

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

Ecavi

Vice Captain

Magical Apprentice

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:37 pm
User Image

Lumatha and Pahar-rusi were still practically on top of each other when they were found by lions seeking to locate their daughter. Their attempts to help apparently foiled by poor timing. One lion recognized them- or Pahar, at least- and one did not.

The couple exchanged a look, and a smile.. but said nothing to answer the questions asked (or implied) but their finders.

"Good luck," Lumatha said, and Pahar-rusi nodded.. then the pair finally actually split up to try and do a better job of keeping an eye on things while their daughter focused on fending off her seekers.

Good job, guys! You found mom and dad! You can take over RPing them now, they're still going to help keep tabs of the goings-on but they can no longer be found. You can roll for wherever they want to go, or you can move freely~

If so inclined (and they appear to be after such similar rolls, rofl) they may pair back up with work together ;3

SilverLutz
Pahar-rusi - Full Image

Side note.. pretty sure Hongshan means 'red mountain' too. His name was supposed to be more about his color and size, but take the added connection to mean whatever you like. Hongshan FTW!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:18 pm
Menkar was surprised when a lioness came out of one of the sand-blown caves. It wasn't the one was looking for, but he gave her a grin all the same as she spoke to him. He gave a little 'aw' of disappointment, but nodded.

"Thanks. This seems like a good place to hide, but haven't seen hide nor hair of anyone other than you."

He was about to head out to try another area when another lion appeared not far from where he and the female were. He seemed surprised to see them and the starry male gave a little laugh.

"Well! I guess we got this area covered pretty good, huh?" he said with a grin. "Don't think she's around here, safe to say. So far we're empty-pawed."

oo DeD

I Lady Kiya I

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

SilverLutz generated a random number between 1 and 50 ... 31!

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:19 pm
This is a new number to find Pahar. If you find him feel free to interact with him! He won't be moving unless someone happens upon him.
User Image

Pahar-rusi set off from where he had been discovered by the adolescent after giving his mate a knowing smile. They weren't about to be discouraged from helping out their daughter. They were in it for the long-haul, after all! He set off in a new direction, this time heading for the vast expanse of the training grounds. Hopefully his mane wouldn't be a dead-giveaway that he wasn't his daughter. He wanted to help out as much as Lumatha was able to.

Taking up a new position at the edge of the training grounds and where oasis ended, Pahar settled himself down to sit and wait to hopefully deter any other searchers.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:28 pm
"I've had about just the same luck," Alya replied. Her voice was amiable but focused, her pitch a low rumble. Even if this was all a game, she was taking it pretty seriously. Golden eyes looked over as they were approached by another lion. Another soldier, she recognized. Alya shrugged, her tail swishing back and forth behind her. "I'd say that with the three of us we've covered this area pretty well, yeah. No luck here."

The lioness sighed, ears pressing flat against her head. "It would probably be a good bet to group up, if we want a chance to find her." A chance to find her first, she added in her head. She was determined.

"Chante-peta, right?" she said to the other soldier, hoping that she recognized him correctly. There had been new faces around the pride but she had tried to remember the fellow soldiers at least a little bit. Still, she would have been awfully embarrassed to misidentify someone. She looked to the other lion, then. "And... I don't think we've met. My name is Urit'alya."

SilverLutz

I Lady Kiya I

oo Ded

Lonely Phantom

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:33 pm
Chante-peta sighed. His suspicions were correct. If they hadn't found her here, eh wouldn't either. He was reluctant to join up, but he suppose the female had some point that it would be best to. How he wanted to find her himself, however.

"Yes, That's me." he said with a shrug. He had forgotten her name, however. Though she had spoken it soon anyways, so it didn't matter if he had or hadn't before.Though he had seen her quite more often than the other male that they had run into. "I suppose it won't hurt to join up." Numbers were better bigger, anyways. Though he still thought it'd be more impressive to do it alone.

What could you do? "If you're both in agreement." He asked as he looked from the lioness to the lion before him.

oo DeD

SilverLutz

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:39 pm
The two pure-blooded Firekin seemed to know one another, but that didn't bother Menkar at all. He was new and didn't look quite like the other lions, after all. He was met with a general air of suspicion at first, but once he started talking about his time by the sea they usually warmed up to him just he hear his stories.

"Just call me Red," he said with a grin as the two lions looked at him. "And sure! I was planning on working alone, but there's strength in numbers to be sure." Old habits died hard from growing up in the Kizi, and although he wasn't the only red lion around anymore, his code name of sorts had stuck with him. Now he was one red pelt in a sea of the color, but everyone seemed to go by their birth names...which still wigged him out a little bit. How you could easily give someone such power over you that you barely knew was strange to him.

"We've got a lot of ground to cover, so if we split up we should have a little roar signal to let each other know we've found her," he added. "A little pattern. Two short, one long maybe?"

oo DeD

I Lady Kiya I

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

oo Ded

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:49 pm
At the introduction of the outside-born male's nickname, Alya couldn't help but give an amused smile. Red. Interesting title to have in a place where the color was everywhere in sight. The soldier's ears perked as Menkar continued to speak. "A good idea, Red," she commented, paws kneading into the ground as she thought it over. "We'll be able to cover more ground that way. Two short, one long. We can converge on where the regent is and hopefully stop her from getting away..."

Her amused smile turned genuine. Having a cohesive plan was a pleasing thought. It seemed much, much better than simply wandering around hoping to find results. Sure, it would have been nice to have the glory of finding the regent on her own, but it would be better to prove their worth and capability of working as a team than to not succeed at all, right?

SilverLutz

I Lady Kiya I

[IC] Motoujamii Lands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas