Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fluffesu

Fluff Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:00 am
Painted Moose

Since Ai didn't seem intent on moving away, despite her prior frustration, Akacia's hands took to roaming, skating down the expanse of her girlfriend's back and kneading at the tight curve of muscle in her shoulders, her waist, and settling solidly on her a**. It was true; Akacia had thought things would play out differently once she and her sisters had traveled across the ocean.

She thought they'd rally in the face of adversity, bolster their forces, perhaps slay the inhabitants of Yael, and then they would reclaim their home. She wouldn't have imagined anyone would be content to stay here. To settle for less was disgraceful. She and her 'extremist' sisters had their pride, and AKacia had thought they would try again to reclaim their home, or die in their failure.

But settling. She wouldn't have expected it.

On some level, it was still dissatisfying. But there was more to it than simply accepting failure. The Alkidike on Chibale had formed a tribe and a family beneath their mother goddess. But the bonds they'd forged here were different. They were still a tribe, still a family, but it was more. What she had with Ai was more, better, even, than what Aka expected she might have hoped to have on the mainland. It still felt as though she had lost her mother with the distance, but there could be other things to live for, besides her goddess.

She brushed her girlfriend's cheek, leaned to kiss her lips, and chuckled. "The crying was more revolting than being handled by a man?" She hummed, incredulous. And then she was frowning slightly, lips pursed and brows knit. "He must have been so small, though... I wouldn't imagine they could carry much of anything, let alone a full-grown woman..."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:41 pm
Fluffesu

With her girlfriend getting so handsy Ai thought it only fair to do the same. She roamed across the expanse of the taller woman's back, moving one hand under her arm to splay it on the soft skin just beneath her breast. It was a distraction to say the least; to be so close, so tantalizingly close to Akacia, and even though she spoke of the one event that was sure to trigger her...Ai found herself notably less firey than usual.

"Mmm...we bloomed at the same time; she should have been stronger than that," Ai nipped at Akacia's lower lip in an effort to keep her close. "He was...burly? Very large for an earthling, solid, clearly a warrior for their people and we were hardly full-grown. At fifteen he was the same height as me and easily twice my weight. But now that doesn't matter...." Ai leaned in close to kiss her way along Akacia's jaw line. "...because it doesn't matter how big he is; I'll gut him from head to toe, then skin him like the beast he is."

There were still pertinent questions she wanted answered, but even if she never got them it would be satisfying enough to choke the life out of them with her own hands. She could press her palms against the flat of her sisters neck, line her thumbs up side by side in the center and press...

"Also, I've been thinking...before we go, you should let me work on your hair. I won't dye it, but the cut is...a mess."

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

◈ Tendaji [RP Area]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas