Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [OOC] Player-run Events
[Closed] Indlovukati Pride Event! {Congrats Winners!} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 1:37 pm
One Raffle Ticket!
Prefs: Grey, Silver heart  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 1:53 pm
What's My Alignment?
Cub: Yellow (#1 overall preference in event)
Name: Seble (means "harvest" in Eastern African)
Earth/Air/Fire/Water: Earth

What's My Alignment?
Cub: Red
Name: Ebele (means "mercy" in Western African)
Earth/Air/Fire/Water: Fire  

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 3:46 pm
One Raffle Ticket!
Prefs: Silver only (have an august custom)  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 6:55 pm
What's My Alignment?
Cub: Tri
Name: Mkali
Earth/Air/Fire/Water: Fire

What's My Alignment?
Cub: Black
Name: Kuibia
Earth/Air/Fire/Water: Earth

What's My Alignment?
Name: Anga
Earth/Air/Fire/Water: Air

What's My Alignment?
Cub: Yellow
Name: Wajanja
Earth/Air/Fire/Water: Water  

ABVirus

ABVirus

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:03 pm
What's My Power?
Cub: Grey Mane
Name: Kivuli
Superpower: Healing powers

What's My Power?
Cub: The Girl
Name: Haraka
Superpower: Superspeed

What's My Power?
Cub: Dark Mane
Name: Mwepesi
Superpower: Laser eyes

What's My Power?
Cub: White Mane
Name: Aibu
Superpower: Invisibility  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:05 pm
One Raffle Ticket!
Prefs: Silver Cub  

ABVirus

Alanna the Pirate Queen

Feral Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 11:59 am
What's My Alignment?
Name: Jani (leaf)
Earth/Air/Fire/Water: Earth -- A cradle of hope and the provider for the circle of life, the element of earth may stand as tall as a mountain, while nurturing the tiniest of seeds. Jani has always had an appreciation for plant-life and its varied expressions. With a warm heart and a caring demeanor, she is often the one her siblings come to for comfort or help. As she grows, this nurturing cub will often find herself hanging around the healers, helping with even the smallest of tasks, and learning what it takes to bring health and happiness to all. After all, even the tallest tree cannot stand without the strength and care of the earth holding its roots in place.

What's My Alignment?
Name: Majivu (ash)
Earth/Air/Fire/Water: Fire -- There is a common misconception with fire; that all it can do is burn and destroy. However, a true intellectual will know that fire brings warmth and light, it is the heart of the sun upon which we all so desperately rely... it is only when this element is abused that it causes pain or destruction. Majivu is lion of many thoughts and few words. As a young cub, she will have an issue with her temper, and her frustration at any failure will often cause her to lash out at others. However, through her growth she will learn to control her temper, to bring out the inner peace and warmth that lives within every flame. She has a fiery determination, and with the knowledge of balance, she strives to become the very best some day.

What's My Alignment?
Name: Dharuba (storm)
Earth/Air/Fire/Water: Water -- Just as there is a misconception of fire, there is one of water. It is thought to be a soft, caring element... but there is much more to it than meets the eye. Water can carve down mountains, flood shores, and storm away entire forests. It is a persistent and powerful element, as formidable as its fiery counterpart. Dharuba was not named after the storm for nothing. From a young age she shows great patience and persistence, with the unyielding power of a tempest. Just as nothing can stop a river from flowing, nothing can stop Dharuba from achieving her goals. She yearns to be a guardian some day, a great warrior that others will look to for protection.

What's My Alignment?
Name: Unyoya (feather)
Earth/Air/Fire/Water: Air -- Unyoya is a happy-go-lucky and carefree cub. She is extremely talkative and is so open that even more testy of pride members would be unable to resist her friendly charms. The element of air fits her quite well, for she is a flit and fleeting as a feather on the wind, and has an imagination that reaches for the sky and beyond. She loves to tell stories, though she is known to embellish and create them almost as often as she tells the ones she is actually supposed to be passing on.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

What's My Power?
Name: Usiku (night)
Superpower: Flight -- if Usiku could, he would fly among the stars and try to touch the moon.

What's My Power?
Cub: White Mane
Name: Mwezi (moon)
Superpower: Divination -- Mwezi may be a little jealous of seers, who can see into the future...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

One Raffle Ticket!
Prefs: Grey cub, reroll  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:40 pm
Preference if something happens: 'Whats My Power' ,'What's my story', 'Raffle', Alignment

What's My Power?
Cub: Dark Mane
Name: Giza'usiku ( Darkest Night )
Superpower: Psychic; 'Think Stranger Things'

One Raffle Ticket!
Prefs: Grey

What's My Alignment?
Name: Kuchoma' Maji ( Burning Water )
Earth/Air/Fire/Water: Water

What's My Story?
Name: Wakati'Alfajiri ( Moment of Dawn )
Backstory:
He was once inflicted with a curse from a god... His voice was incoherent for a better part of his life. For some reason, he awoke one day in silence. After so many years, he was inflicted with Stockholm syndrome. Desperately he has been trying to find the voice again... til he landed himself in the pride. One day, after thinking on the ranks and trying to assimilate, he found a firefly... and the more fireflies he would collect. The more he could hear 'the voice'. Others mistaken this for hearing 'spirits' voices; one that is close to the spiritual realm, and thus he is a rather eccentric spirit guide. His teachings is through fireflies- as one could imagine.  

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

nessiaing

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:00 pm
One Raffle Ticket!
Prefs: Silver, Grey  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 8:04 am
One Raffle Ticket!
Prefs: Gray Cub

[Going to be editing this a bit later too]  

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

Straye

Thirteenth Prophet

12,065 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:12 pm
What's My Story?
Name: Dusk
Backstory: He'd had a mate once, and a litter of cubs all his own. He was a loving mate, a protective father, and when he lost them, first his mate to illness, then his cubs to the cold winter, he was devastated, and no matter how far he traveled, no matter how far he roamed, no place brought him peace.

Then along came the pale female with her two little ones, girls who had him wrapped around their little claws in days. His protective instinct and drive to see them survive, to see them well, drove him to remain near, and eventually it was more than just his instinct to protect, his heart began to heal and slowly, despite trying not to, Dusk began to care for them deeply.

Even if it meant joining a pride where he was a lesser creature, he would be happy to serve. To provide. To care for them. They were like the family he had lost, and being in their presence eased the old hurts.

What's My Power?
Cub: The Girl
Name: Solara
Superpower: To walk in the dreams of others, and to banish nightmares from others.

What's My Power?
Name: Borealis
Superpower: He would like to be invisible, the darkest of his siblings, he sometimes feels like he sticks out and he'd give anything to be able to disappear from sight sometimes.

What's My Alignment?
Name: Aerys
Air: Swift like the wind, aloof, breezy, quiet like a sigh through long grass, her very nature is like a gust of wind through the trees. She can be silent and gentle, or fierce and strong enough to make others bow before her.

What's My Alignment?
Name: Terra
Earth: Sturdy, sure footed and shut tight with walls built around her heart, her mind is a fortress and her peace comes from solitude, but she stands steadfast and still in the face of danger to protect, to guard. She can be broken, but too, she can be reformed to stand strong again. She is clay to be molded. To be trained and perfected. She is Earth. Strong. Beautiful. Enduring.

What's My Alignment?
Name: Faeryn
Fire: Fiery, a blazing passion that over takes her. Instinct drives her and logic becomes a silent, shy little voice in the back of her mind. When her rage is inspired, there is no room for reason. When her family is in danger, there is only action. She will burn like an eternal ember, but she must be loved, and kept from the weather by those who care, because like any fire, she can be extinguished and washed away into a dull, smoking ash that forgets all purpose.

What's My Alignment?
Name: Valora
Water: Fluid, easy going, relaxed, happy, her voice is like a bubbling brook, her laughter a babbling creek. She's light hearted and enduring and she can adjust and see the picture from every side. She's wise, and warm, and her very nature is like a sweet embrace, a cool swim on a hot summer's day. She's always moving forward, letting past transgressions pass her by, and never holding onto hurt for very long.

One Raffle Ticket!
Prefs: Silver, Grey  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 1:16 am
One Raffle Ticket!
Prefs: Silver Cub, Gray Cub

What's My Alignment?
Name: Amachi (Nigeria name meaning "who knows what God has brought us through this child.")
Fire: Fierce and full of spirit.

What's My Alignment?
Name: Xolani (Africa name meaning "stay in peace.")
Water Fluid, ever struggling to be stronger... and useful. Not afraid of change.

What's My Alignment?
Name: Safiyyah ( means pure and wise)
Earth Strong like a stone, and as patient as one.

What's My Alignment?
Name: Wanyika (Swahili name meaning "of the bush.")
Air Stealthy... almost invisible in the shadows, much like air is as it flows through one's fur.  

gracie loff

Naughty Kitten

Ebonrune

Peculiar Human

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 1:19 am
One Raffle Ticket!
Prefs: Silver, gray

What's My Alignment?
Name: Fasani
Water: Like water, she is adaptable. If something isn't working out the way she thinks it should, she adapts to the situation. Why go through when around means less resistance?

What's My Alignment?
Name: Imani
Air: As calm as a breeze, or fierce as a gale. Imani gets things done. Gentle with those who need it most, she will blow and bellow if she needs to be heard and she will be heard!

What's My Alignment?
Name: Thokani
Fire: As fire gives life, she will protect. As fire takes life, she is a blaze of passion. She has opinions and she will voice them, even if it turns out perhaps she shouldn't.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:00 pm
This is now closed! I will go through the entries and post winners asap!  

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:42 am
~Congrats Winners!~

Edit: You are all invited to join in this ORP

The Traveler Contest

belloblossom
User Image

Elemental Alignment Contest

Gracie Loff