User ImageUser ImageKIRSImmrhodes
mm >>tUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Chance didn't attack Charmander so much as fall into him, his legs nearly giving out. His jaws closed around Charmander's neck and the full force of his weight pressed the teeth in deep before Chance was able to get his feet under himself and support himself. Charmander's screeching made Chance's ears twitch backwards but he hung on dutifully.

Kirsi panicked. "Chance-" -stop! Get off him! She was shaking from more than just adrenaline as she watched Chance step jerkily off the fallen Charmander. She'd been too caught up before to really notice, but Charmander was injured bad all over, and Chance was more than just dirty. "I don't..." she choked out, barely loud enough for herself to hear. She felt sick, all her feelings up until now bubbling up to join what was happening right now. Am I supposed to be proud about this? Anger balled her hands into fists, but she couldn't make herself give another command. Chance held on to the writhing charmander as it flailed on the ground, not budging an inch until finally Charmander stilled and went quiet.

Chance backed off, panting, but Charmander didn't get back up. The announcer had barely declared Chance and Kirsi the winner before Chance collapsed in a heap. Kirsi recalled him, her grip tight on her pokeball. She looked at Marco. What was she supposed to say? 'Good battle' sounded pretty insincere and stupid when his Charmander got so hurt from it. "Sorry," she said, voice clipped and barely making eye contact. She tried to keep from stalking out of the stadium, wanting to get away from the cheering of the crowd as soon as possible.

User Image Pᴏᴋᴇᴍᴏɴ
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
      Pokemon: Growlithe - Chance
      Friendship Points:
      User Image
      Level: 10
      Nature: Jolly
      Ability: Intimidate
      Experience: 500/1000
      Move Set:

► Bite [60] | Dark | Physical | Makes Contact | 30% chance to flinch target | 100% Acc
          ► Roar | Normal | Status | Forces wild pokemon to flee and trainer pokemon to switch out | 100% Acc
          ► Ember [40] | Fire | Special | 10% Chance to burn | 100% Acc
          ► Leer | Normal | Status | Lower's opponent's defense one stage | 100% Acc

Iɴᴠᴇɴᴛᴏʀʏ
    P O K E B A L L S :
      User Image x 1

M E D I C I N E :

B E R R I E S :
      ↦ Cheri Berry
      ↦ Persim Berry x2
      ↦ Chesto Berry x2
      ↦ Pecha Berry

K E Y - I T E M S :
      User Image with Pokedex, Calling, Texting, Camera and Video Availability
      User Image x Soothe Bell