Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Past Events & Games Threads
[Y1: Lamia Festival] Outside Stadium Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:09 pm
User Image

▁▁▁▁Korυ Freɴe▁▁▁▁
Wнere:StadiumWιтн:Makoto/Inari/Cyndaquil Word Coυɴт:----Feelιɴɢ: Robot/Flames of Determination OOC:This kinda has Bon Jovi in my head now...STRUCK THROUGH THE HEART...AND YOU'RE TOO LATE- ◉

Was she meant to be a grass type trainer? She was lucky with that retry ball but then getting a Venusaur plush...well if she still had that Ivysaur plush from that last game she would have a grass type match. It was cute but seeing that Salamence plush along with the other prizes- she kinda really wanted that one. Whether it was pride for being in the Salamence house or not something was calling her to it (thought this might just all be in her head...). She went again and got another plush- but it was the wrong dragon. It was Flygon, another house from the school and while cute she still really wanted to aim for the Salamence. In all honestly she was feelign a little bit of jealously seeing Skylar win one. As with the other games she felt a flame of determination light up within her, "I...want that Salamence," Her aura of determination was intense, and somehow there was a flame sprouting from her head, but it was only Cyndaquil who was trying to share in her energy. Koru picked him up and sat him on the ground along with the two plush dolls, "Thanks Cyndaquil but you might catch my hair on fire again. Hang tight for a sec," Three times and singed eyebrows and Cyndaquil can't light his flame on her head without worry about it again. He sighed and his flame disappeared in a quick pop of smoke. Inari came close to stand next to Makoto, making Cynaquil blush and become bashful again, turning and hiding hisface in the embrace of the flygon plush.

Before Koru put in her next chance a cold, chilling voice stopped her and her flame seemed to freeze,
"...! No I didn't expect...” she looked back and Makoto looked ready to go after Skylar for the comment. She didn't say anything but it was easy to read her expression, "It's okay Makoto. What prize do you wanna win?” Taking a breath and talking normally was a different path to take, but with Skylar you couldn't confront her, or ignore. From previous experiences Koru knew it could be take bad either way. Though Koru couldn't help but say, "I'm sorry Skylar, for before- like back at school. You don't have to say anything it was me that shouldn't have butted in on your business and having done that a little again recently...well I'm a dumb...there's like...really no other way to put it. So let's just enjoy the game,” she wanted to be all cool and chill and leave it at that but she blushed a little and said one more thing, "That Salamence plush is so cool I really want one!” She stretched out her arms and re-focused her flame of determination on the machine. She also noticed Ray had gotten one too, but in fear of making him run away from her she said nothing...but still really wanted her own little Salamence, "Come on Salamence baby come to Koru...!”

User Image
▁▁▁▁Poĸeмoɴ▁▁▁▁
User Image
Lv. 12 Aвιlιтy Bʟᴀᴢᴇ Nαтυre Tɪᴍɪᴅ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tᴀᴄᴋʟᴇ Lᴇᴇʀ Sᴍᴏᴋᴇsᴄʀᴇᴇɴ Eᴍʙᴇʀ
User Image
Lv. 10 Aвιlιтy Bιɢ Pecĸѕ Nαтυre Iᴍᴘɪsʜ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tαcĸle, Growl, Qυιcĸ Aттαcĸ, Pecĸ

shinesnowillusion

SpazzticPanda1311

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:33 pm
User Image
User Image

▪Mood: Shy, Embarrassed II ▫House: Charizard, Room 100 II ▪Where: Lottery Game II ▫With Who: Rufflet (Rey), Ava II ▪Profile: X

Ray waited for the girl to respond to him, and she again stated that she thought that he helped her with her luck. Again he rubbed the back of his head, well if she insisted that he had some part in her winning some good prizes Ray wasn't going to argue with her "if you say so" he responded sheepishly. in a way Ava was quite stubborn in her own way, part of Ray wasn't sure if she realized that or not. He watched as she continued to play, and this time she got a gold ball. She blinked, as she stated once more that he was good at this stuff. Now Ray was feeling down right embarrassed, he wasn't particularly good at anything really. Maybe it was his sister looking out for him. His eyes turned a bit sad, if only he could have given his sister some luck... maybe then she might still be alive. He sighed at the thought, slumping his shoulder a bit. He eyed Ava once more, and tried to hid his sadness. He didn't want to scare the poor girl after all, besides he might as well try to forget his worries. A few hours would be ok to focus on enjoying himself a little right? He was brought back from his thoughts as Ava stated that she thought they had tech class together.

He gave her a very confused look, that wasn't possible since he didn't have that class. Maybe she was mistaking him for someone else? He opened his mouth to tell her that perhaps she had the wrong person, however, it was then that she stated it could possibly Outdoors class that she knew him from. His mouth shut and he nodded "er... Outdoors is probably where you recognize me from since I don't have Tech class" he answered. His eyes darted to the ground "uh... right, it's nice to meet you er... too?" he said, as if asking a question. He flushed red at the mistake "no! no I mean it is nice to meet you not like... that was I was questioning it... oh never mind..." he stuttered, placing his hands over his face. Oh lord someone help him, she probably thought he was a freak now. Why was it so hard to express his jumbled up feelings? He never was any good at it, it was usually Rina that helped him along the way. He really missed her...

Her question about what house he was in made him move remove the hands that covered his red face. Eventually the redness faded, but he was still really flustered "the... Charizard house... though uh... I really don't know many people in my dorm, I really don't know my roommate all that much either" he admitted sheepishly. He hoped he didn't scare the girl away, after all he was such an awkward individual she probably thought he was annoying.

((Out.Of.Cute-Birds: ))

▫Classes: Outdoor, History of the World & Pokemon II ▪Word Count: --- II ▫Total Word Count: ---

User ImageUser Image

User Image
P O K E M O N
► P A R T Y

User Image
▪Pokemon: Rufflet (Rey) II ▫Gender: ♂ II ▪Nature: Adamant II ▫Level: 5 II ▪Ability: Sheer Force II ▫Experience: 0
▪Move Set: Peck (100% Accuracy) Leer (100% Accuracy) Fury Attack (80% Accuracy) ---
II ▫Friendship Level: 90

User Image

I N V E N T O R Y
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

User Imagex1

► M E D I C I N E :

User Image x12

► B E R R I E S :

User Image x2
        User Image x1
        User Image x2
        User Image x2
        User Image x2
        User Image x2

► K E Y - I T E M S :

User Image
        xUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x1 Raffle ticket

► MISCELLANEOUS

User Image x1
        User Image x2
        User Image x1
        User Image x1

► EVOLUTION STONES:

User Image x1

► TMS & HMS

M EGA STONES

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:16 am
User ImageUser Image
                                                X⇒ LOCATION : Lamia District Stadium
                                                XXXXXXXXXX⇒ WITH : Phoebe!

After turning the handle and hearing the little ball clatter against the tray, Ichiro opened his eyes and looked down to see what he got. The ball was a Purple colour, which probably meant something exciting. Glancing over at the rule board, he quickly ascertained that the ball only granted him another ticket. At least that was only slightly better than a white ball. Sort of? Letting the booth attendant have the purple ball, Ichiro retrieved the free ticket he won from it and stuffed it into his pocket. Maybe he have better luck in during his next try? Nope! As it turned out, the next two turns of the lotto machine's handed landed him with two white balls in a row. Great, he and Phoebe really weren't having any luck at all at this.

Looking back at Phoebe, he returned a wry shrug. "I'd be thrilled if I could win a berry. Not sure if you can make them into treats, but that would be so cool." He replied to phoebe in his usual chipper tone. He felt a little disappointed that their luck seemed pretty terrible, but he decided to stay optimistic. After all, they still had a handful of tickets left. "Maybe your next try will be a big winner." He then smiled at Phoebe, deciding to let her try again as he stood off slightly to the side. Once again he felt his heart sink when he saw another white ball drop into the tray. Poor Phoebe, her luck was looking like it was even more rotten than his. "C'mon, the next one has to be a good one." He tried to remain positive. Watching as Phoebe made her next attempt, Ichiro's eyes widened as he watched a bright blue ball clank against the tray. "Finally!!" He cheered. "You won something! I bet it'll be something cool." He added before watching the booth attendant walk over with a light blue fish-like plush. Though, before the man was able to give Phoebe her prize, Ichiro heard another small clatter from the tray beneath the machine. His eyes darted over to it, curious to see what colour ball would be there. However, the man had already retrieved before he could get a good look at it.

Turning his attention back to Phoebe, his smile grew before turning into a jaw drop when she mentioned winning a gold ball in addition to a Kingdra plush. He didn't know what the gold ball stood for, except that the colour Gold had to have meant a really good thing. "Wait?! You got a GOLD BALL?!?! What does it--?" Before he could even finish his thought, Phoebe explained that it meant that she had won a Charizard Plushie along with a five berries. Woah that was a good prize! "Phoebe!! Congratulations!!" Ichiro blurted out with even more overt excitement. "You did it! You got the top prize!" Wrapping his arms around Phoebe, he gave her huge hug -- he could barely help himself. He was so happy for his friend and loved the idea that she had won herself a plush that might resemble Fireball one day. Plush, it was so cool that she had also won a Plushie that represented her House mascot. She couldn't have gotten any better plushies at that moment.

Letting go Phoebe, Ichiro gave her a quick theatrical nod of confidence. He understood that it was a good idea for her to hang onto that Gold ball and to really think over what berries she wanted from it. But in the meantime, he hoped her words would bring him some luck. "Thanks, Phoebe! I really hope I can get as lucky as you." He told his friend before stepping back up to the little wooden lottery machine. Resting his hand on the wooden handle, he paused a moment, giving a quick wish before following through with turning the handle. Much to his surprise, the ball that popper out was the same kind of blue one that Phoebe had managed to get. "Woah, cool! I think I won something!" He announced excitedly before letting the man at the booth collect the ball from the tray. He was then handed a Plushie of a Salamence, coincidentally the same Pokemon that represented his house mascot. "Look! Phoebe! I got a Salamence to match your Kingdra!" He cheered, raising the plush up with both hands. Truthfully, he loved all Pokemon, so it didn't much matter which sort of plush he received. But getting one that matched his house mascot did feel somewhat special.

Spinning back around, Ichiro didn't waste anytime giving the lotto machine another two plays. However, once again two white balls were spit out into the tray. Aw well. At least he won something thus far, and that was alright by him. Though, he couldn't wait to see what Phoebe would exchange her Gold ball for, or if she'd continue to give the Lotto machine another play, despite getting some really cool stuff already.

════════════════════════════════════

"Time you enjoy wasting...
XXXXXXXisn't wasted time..."
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    User Image
                                            [ イチロー ・ 佐藤 ]

✗ STATUS : Fine
                                        ✗ MOOD : Excited
                                        ✗ CLUBS : Drama Club (President)
                                        ✗ HOUSE : Salamence // Dorm Room 101
                                        ✗ ATTIRE : Same a pic; Black T-shirt, light orange jacket, blue jeans shorts and tan coloured sandles

✗ WORD COUNT : No Idea;macbook program won't say
                                        ✗ OOC : Can you believe it? Phobe and Ichiro won their house mascots as thier first plushies x3

► P A R T Y
                                            User Image User Image
                                              Pokemon: Snivy (Tsutarja)
                                              Friendship Points:
                                              User Image
                                              Level: 7
                                              Nature Timid
                                              Ability Contrary
                                              Experience: 125/1000
                                              Move Set:

► Glare
                                                  ► Tackle
                                                  ► Leer
                                                  ► Vine Whip

User Image User Image
                                              Pokemon: Oddish (Nazonokusa)
                                              Friendship Points:
                                              User Image
                                              Level: 13
                                              Nature Hasty
                                              Ability Chlorophyll
                                              Experience:
                                              Move Set:

► Absorb
                                                  ► Sweet Scent
                                                  ► Acid
                                                  ► Poison Powder

User Image
                                            I N V E N T O R Y
                                            ► P O K E B A L L S :
                                              User Image x0

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :
                                              User Image
                                              User Image x1
                                              User Image x1

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
                                              User Image x4
                                              User Image x1

TEXTS

Iris: Hey guys' lets grab some food before the tourney begins. Chat before we're battling each other owo. Text me when you guys are done so we can meet up and definitely. Good Luck everyone.

Ichiro: "HEYO, IRIS! I would be happy to join you to go grab something to eat. ^^ Umm... I think the tournaments is starting, so why don't we go grab something to eat afterwards? There's some cool looking concession stands outside the stadium -- bet they have great food. Anyhow, definetely count me in! Oh! And mind --

Ichiro: -- if I bring a friend along? I bet Phoebe would love to join us, too. The more the merriery, right? Anyhow, I wish you the super-best-of-luck during the tournament. Oh, and it looks like you'll be up against Phoebe, too! I can't wait to watch ^^ (P.S. sorry about sending two texts, I ran out of room in the first one.)"

SoundVVave

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:13 am
User ImageUser Image
                                                X⇒ LOCATION : Lamia District Stadium
                                                XXXXXXXXXX⇒ WITH : Skylar Koru and Mokoto

After congratulating Skylar on a job well done, Silvano watched in silence as the girl let out an exasperated sigh before turing to face him. If the eye roll she gave didn't make it obvious that she was unimpressed, it was the tone of her words that conveyed it. At first, Silvano found her reaction a bit off-putting, but then it quickly made sense and he inherently agreed with her. If she had won all those items in a game of chance, then there really was no skill involved to be congratulated. "So? This event is a game based entirely on chance, is it? That's rather disappointing..." He intoned back, sharing Skylar's displeasure. While he realized the last couple of games at the festival were somewhat luck-based, at least they felt like they had something of a skill involved; such as using a rod or throwing a dart straight. But if this game was entirely based on randomization, than Skylar was absolutely right to turn down any praise for it. "I don't consider luck a skill. Anyone that does is an imbecile and only fooling themself. However, I don't mind commending you on your winnings." He answered back in agreement. Inwardly, he was beginning to note that she seemed to have a somewhat similar mindset as him. Maybe she sensed the same since he now had her full attention, as if under her full scrutiny.

Initially after commenting about not being able to read the rules, Skylar seemed immediately incredulous and irritated in both her curt reply and body language. So Silvano decided to quickly explain himself a little further. Seeing her eyes sort of light up, he couldn't help but wonder if she had found his choice of words amusing and if she inwardly shared the same dismissive sentiment towards their peers. Her next set of words would most certainly confirm it. Upon watching her gaze move towards the still growing crowd around the booth up ahead, Silvano figured she'd undoubtably understand just what he was getting at and sure enough, she did. A slight smirk tugged at Silvano's lips when he heard the girl refer to the other students as morons. They truly did seemed to 'flock' together, as evident by the throng that had no business crowding around the booth when it wasn't their turn or were there just to gawk. Such morons indeed. "I couldn't agree more with you. Honestly, its a shame the two of us are the only ones here that are clearly above them." He then replied dryly, shaking his head in mock disbelief. "Some people really do need to learn to become more independent. If there weren't so many students blocking the rule board, I wouldn't be bugging you for an explanation."

Letting his azure gaze fall back on Skylar, he looked at her expectantly as she told him that she would explain the rules, albeit just once and only once. Strange, it reminded him of something his father would say. Understandably, a person's time is precious and using too much of it was disrespectful. So he'd undoubtably pay close attention. "Thank you. I really appreciate it." Silvano curtly answered, before listening to Skylar's full explanation of the game. Honestly, it didn't sound like there was much to it. It pretty much consisted of collecting tickets and spending them on a random draw. She really was right. To win this game one really didn't need a skill. No wonder the morons were lined up and eager to get to this game. "Sounds like any old lottery, really." Silvano slowly replied after waiting for Skylar to finish. "I'm still not convinced that playing for berries or stuffed Pokemon is entirely worth it, but I suppose I might deign to give it a try." He shrugged, figuring that if Skylar was willing to play, then maybe it wasn't all that bad. Though, Plushies were admittedly pretty useless.

Listening to Skylar speak up once more, Silvano looked back at her slightly curious. She was introducing herself, which was understandable since they really weren't much more than class acquaintances. "Moore is a quite the dignified surname. It has a nice ring to it." He was quick to compliment. "I hadn't caught it before. Then again, I only knew your first name since we share the same morning class." He explained before continuing, "It's a shame we never got to formally introduce ourself beforehand." He realized that Skylar was expecting him to return the favor, so he decided to do so. Again, understandable since she probably only really knew his face, but without a name attached to it. "My name is Antonio Silvano. Out of formality, most refer to me by my last name." Pausing a moment, he unfolded his arms and gave a slight bow. "It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance, Skylar Moore." His theatrics were more or less a forced habit that had been drilled into him by his parent's aristocracy. While he didn't always care for being absolutely proper, he was at least wiling to show some form of it in front of Skylar as a show of respect. Something not many of the other students had earned.

Falling silent, Silvano thought he heard a familiar student's voice. Turning towards, its direction, he spotted the tomboyish Salamence along with another brunette girl he didn't recognize. Koru seemed to be moving rather robotically. Was she alright or was she putting on a show? Puzzled, Silvano kept silent as he listened to Skylar speak up to the girl and her companion. He immediately found Skylar's greeting intriguing. Clearly she was at odds with Koru -- even if her statement to the other wasn't obvious enough. For what reason, Silvano wasn't sure. But he guess Koru might have disrespected her or something to that affect. His assumption didn't seem too far off the mark since Koru had pretty much come up to Skylar bearing an apology. 'How quaint.' He thought to himself before realizing that Koru had compliment Skylar on the Salamence plush she had won. Admittedly, it was quite a suitable plush for its owner. Though, realizing that Koru was also a Salamence like they were, it made sense that she'd be somewhat taken with the Plushie. "Maybe you'll win one for yourself." He told Koru, sounding somewhat disinterested. Strangely enough, as fate would have it, she really would be getting one for herself. Upon pulling a Platinum Ball, seemingly out of thin air, she had won the special privilege of choosing which ever Plush she wanted. "That's incredibly lucky -- congratulations." He complimented his fellow Salamence before making his way closer to the booth to collect some tickets and give it a try as well. Truthfully, Koru's luck was quite impressive -- even though it wasn't something she could control.

════════════════════════════════════

"私の野望...?
      XXXXXXX私はすべてのそれらを上回るだろう..."
      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
        User Image
                                                [ アントニオ・ シルヴァーノ ]

✗ STATUS : Enduring slightly damp clothes
                                                      ✗ MOOD : Placid
                                                      ✗ CLUBS : Pokemon Fight Club
                                                      ✗ HOUSE : Salamence // Dorm Room 100
                                                      ✗ ATTIRE : What's in the main pic; Long black double-breasted coat, black vest, white (pink-ish and soaked) flannel shirt, black slacks, black dress shoes, black gloves blue lose cloth and white scarf wrapped around waist.

✗ WORD COUNT : No Idea;macbook program won't say
                                                      ✗ OOC : ...

► P A R T Y
                                                          User Image User Image
                                                            Pokemon:
                                                            Friendship Points:
                                                            User Image
                                                            Held Item: User Image
                                                            Level: 18
                                                            Nature Adamant
                                                            Ability Inner Focus
                                                            Experience: 125/1000
                                                            Move Set:

► Bite
                                                                ► Confuse Ray
                                                                ► Astonish
                                                                ► Wing Attack

User Image
                                                      I N V E N T O R Y
                                                          ► P O K E B A L L S :
                                                            User Image x1

► M E D I C I N E :
                                                            User Image x0

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :
                                                            User Image

User Image x1
                                                            User Image x0

User Image

► TEXTS

Iris: Hey guys' lets grab some food before the tourney begins. Chat before we're battling each other owo. Text me when you guys are done so we can meet up and definitely. Good Luck everyone.

Silvano: User Image

SpazzticPanda1311

Prairiefox

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:37 pm
User Image

▁▁▁▁Korυ Freɴe▁▁▁▁
Wнere:StadiumWιтн:Makoto/Inari/Cyndaquil/Ray/Skylar/Silvano/Ava Word Coυɴт:----Feelιɴɢ: Stupid Happy OOC:You get a hug- and you get a hug- oh no you got a hug!?! ◉

She felt the fire grow within her when she got nothing her next turn, the raffle machine was suddenly becoming a rival in this endeavor. She had no idea what that pokemon even was, but still she wanted it's cute little plush face. She pulled out her pokegear and went through the pokedex- it was pretty far down til she found Salamence's name:

Salamence, The Dragon Pokemon. By evolving into Salamence, this Pokémon finally realizes its long-held dream of growing wings. To express its joy, it flies and wheels all over the sky while spouting flames from its mouth.

'A Pokemon that realizes it's dreams...and breathes fire...NO WONDER!' she thought loudly. It looked like this pokemon came from the Hoenn region, it made her wonder if her Uncle Hugo knows anything about it. She didn't notice but Silvano was there and he was commenting on luck not being a skill- she could hear the emootion in his voice and she started to think that he was a little jealous of how good Skylar was at this game. He did have a point though, you couldn't train yourself to be more lucky, "That may be true Slivano, but believing in your own luck is completely different," She put her pokegear away in her pokemon took a deep breath and closed her eyes and pulled the switch, "Please oh please oh please," she mumbled to herself as if chanting a mantra for the moment. She opened her eyes and a platinum colored ball rolled out. She picked it up and looked at the prize table, then she widened her expression and spazzed out in excitement, "WHA!?”

According to it the platinum let her choose one plush of her choice along with some tasty looking berries. Her eyes were glittery with awe and she hugged the platinum ball and finally jumped in the air, "Hourra je l'ai fait ! (Hooray I did it!)” Without warning she hugged Makoto blushing and laughing like a happy idiot. After finally releasing Makoto from her super happy hug she went for the other closest person to her. Unfortunately...it was not a huggy person, "Woo hoo! Hourra hourra-BAH!,” Entwined in her happy hug was her icy roommate-Skylar. She suddenly felt like death was lingering over her. She immediately let go and flailed backwards to the ground and bowed her head, "I'm so sorry Skylar!”

User Image
▁▁▁▁Poĸeмoɴ▁▁▁▁
User Image
Lv. 12 Aвιlιтy Bʟᴀᴢᴇ Nαтυre Tɪᴍɪᴅ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tᴀᴄᴋʟᴇ Lᴇᴇʀ Sᴍᴏᴋᴇsᴄʀᴇᴇɴ Eᴍʙᴇʀ
User Image
Lv. 10 Aвιlιтy Bιɢ Pecĸѕ Nαтυre Iᴍᴘɪsʜ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tαcĸle, Growl, Qυιcĸ Aттαcĸ, Pecĸ

shinesnowillusion

SpazzticPanda1311

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 2:46 pm
User ImageUser Image
Jung-Su ran as far as his poor heart could take him before his steps became sluggish and dull. In a daze and struggling to catch his breath, his eyes surfed the crowd for any sight of the two. Yes, in time he catching his bearings, the tired lad had lost sight of his Chingling and the Natu. Being in the crowd was taking a toll on his psyche and he was about to lose hope. "Ling! Chingling!" A cry that grew louder at a quickening pace had distracted him a little. At times like these it was a good thing that his Pokemon wasn't the quiet type. By the time the lad's eyes had laid upon his Pokemon again, C had floated back to his side half-crying and had already released the Natu to give him back to his trainer. C went and latched onto Jung-Su in what the lad thought to be a hug due the Pokemon being to small to reach around him. It was not the bell's intention to hurt the lad; he and the Natu thought that the fresh air and games would help their trainers with their strange moods. Strange, the brown eyed boy so was used to C's miffed attitude that this threw him for a loop. A surprise he happily accepted. The trainer didn't know how he was feeling but it was a lot better than when he was alone.

A man suddenly came up to him and gave him a set of tickets and said that he could try his luck in the raffle. Sight swam around as his ears focused on some people, both students and adults, playing the raffle outside and having fun until he saw Tera. Seeing that the girl was still at their side, the lad's mien flushed red. That's what one was supposed to do in situations such as these right? "I-I-I'm s-s-so s-s-sorry for..." A struggle with getting his words out it was but he wanted to see it through to the end! "my my Poke-kemon's-s ati-ti-tude!" Eyes shut as he paused remembering why he came to this academy and then he continued. The girl seemed kind enough to try being friends with since she did asked if he was okay. It made sense to him anyway. "W-Would y-y-you p-p-play wi-wi-with m-me? Eyes now tightly shut as he desperately waited for an answer. It was the first time he had ever asked a non family member and non Pokemon such a thing.

▂▂▂▂▂▂
CLASSES: Morning: Battle Class ■ Afternoon: Technology and Science Class 』『ATTIRE: What's in the image; a baggy white hoodie, a black t-shirt, a dog tag with his name on it, olive cargo 3/4th pants, and black converse shoes』
LOCATION: Outside Lamia District Stadium, Lotto Area』『COMPANY: C, a Natu and Tera 』
OOC: And we're here! Apologies for the wait, best of luck on your RNGs! owo'』
Pokemon:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.『C the Chingling』『♂』LEVEL: 15』ABILITY: Levitate』NATURE: Bold(+Defense, -Attack)』ITEM: No item』

Friendship Points:
User Image
Experience: 375/1000
Move Set:

Wrap: [ATK: 15] [ACC: 90%]
      A long body or vines are used to wrap and squeeze the target for four to five turns.
      Astonish: [ATK: 30] [ACC: 100%]
      The user attacks the target while shouting in a startling fashion. It may also make the target flinch.
      Confusion: [ATK: 50] [ACC: 100%]
      The target is hit by a weak telekinetic force. It may also leave the target confused.
      Yawn: [ATK: -] [ACC: -%]N/A
      The user lets loose a huge yawn that lulls the target into falling asleep on the next turn.

Inventory:
■ 1x User Image
■ 0x User Image
User Image with Pokedex, Calling, Texting, Camera and Video Availability

X Kaos X

A Voided Bear

Thankful Bear

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 3:23 pm

Blue: #273BE2
Black: #40404F
Gold: #D4AF37
Star Yellow: #FFE303
Black: black

Pokemon Colors:
Raja/Eevee: #CC6666

But look at all the stars!
We've come so far.
Even if we don't know where we are,
It's gotta be somewhere great!
Or am I just too tired to wink?

User Image

User Image
Nirav Goto
Charizard House

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═

Alana was right; this game was more fun with other people. Between writing notes to her and hearing other students cheering about their winnings, the young boy was a little excited to give this a go. Nirav's first ball didn't have much luck in it. He drew nothing, further reaffirming to himself that these things were indeed rigged. However, he did win prizes for his final two balls: any berry of his choice and a Venusaur Plushie. He didn't know much about Venusaur, nor had he ever seen one in his life, but it was a little cool. Not as useful as the berry, however. Nirav decided on a Rawst Berry, since they helped heal burns. A lot of the students competing had fire type pokemon; a berry like this could help with another battle, possibly.

Raja was careful to not fall off Nirav's shoulder. He didn't want to end up lost in the sea of people around the boy. The boy wrote out another small note to Alana.

Got a berry and a Venusaur, what about you?
                                - N.G.

Nirav decided to give the game three more chances. He had quite a few tickets left, after all. But first, he took the chance to look around at the crowd. As short as the boy was, he honestly couldn't see a whole lot. He could pick out some of the taller students. The boy from the argument that smelled like cherries peeked out from the back of the crowd. Some other people closer up were students who had lost in the tournament like Nirav had. He didn't recognize many of them. Was that a bad thing? Nirav scawled something out for Alana again.

Think I might play again. This is kind of cool. You?
                                -N.G.

He handed in three more tickets to the man and decided to play again. If it was free, what was the harm?

User Image // User Image (x1) // User Image (x3) // User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (x1) // User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (x1)

But I can't wait
For more of this to come my way.
'Cause you take what you get,
And you try not to think!
Or am I just too tired to wink?

Hope the kind

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:15 pm
Hitsukei
]
User Image
User Image
User Image
✖Attire:Second outfit with yellow T-shirt
❤Location:____ ➸Friends or Foes:Xia; Fong; ?♀Word Count: ____
Pokemon:
Mienfoo ♀ Lvl: 5 Nature: Adamant Ability: Inner Focus Move: Meditate, Pound

OOC:_______

Filled with anticipation, Xiatian held both of her hands on her chest and focused her whole attention at the whirling machine. The booth attendant’s shocked reaction completely escaped her notice as the machine spitted out a ball into the tray. However, if she had seen it, she wouldn’t think too deeply over it, assuming that he was surprised by the strength she put into spinning and worried the machine would end up broken. It wouldn’t be the first time though that she got alittle too excited and caused minor property damage which absolutely wasn’t intentional on her part. She had been trying to be more careful, and nowadays there were only a few slip-ups now and then.

Reaching her hand out, Xiatian grabbed the ball and looked it over. The ball had a deep sea-green color that reminded her of the beach in Slateport City located in her home region. Whenever they had time to visit the city, she would love to go playing in the sand or sailing in a boat with a member of her family to watch pokemon swimming under the sea. The city was one of her favorite places to visit during a holiday. “Ummm, excuse me but what did I…” Looking up at the attendant, she was asking what did she win for a prize but her questioning was suddenly interrupted by a sudden cheering from all sides. She jumped slightly into the air and looked around, eyes widening in surprise. Everyone was looking at her as if she had done something great and then one boy—hmm he looked familiar—shouted joyfully at her, praising her for the spin. It didn’t take long after that for her to realize she must have won a very special prize, the kind that wasn’t easy to win. But she did! At such revelation, she excitedly handed two more tickets to the attendant and gave the machine another spin. This time she held back abit of her strength and watched as a blue ball rolled out. Again another spin and another blue ball rolled out. By now, the crowd had settled down, but a few was murmuring something about her and her luck.

‘Maybe I should give it a few more tries.’ Xiatian thought and then handed over three more tickets to the attendant who seemed to be…sweating? Oh that’s understandable. It must be very tiring to standing here all day. Maybe after this, she would go and get him a drink. He had been so kind and patient to let her and others play the game and win the prize, so in her opinion, she should return back the kindness as well. Giving another spin, she watched as another blue ball rolled out. Again? This was like the third one; what sort of prize would she get from the booth? Feeling curious, she gave a quick glance at the prize board. Hmmm, blue ball, blue ball, blue—ah ha! There it was! And she gasped in delight! “A plushie?!” Quickly, she looked back and made another spin, hoping to get said ball again. However, this time it was white one and according to the board…”Aww. No prize?” Slightly disappointed yet not giving up, she gave one last spin. She swallowed nervously, watching the machine swirling around as another ball rolled—“YES!!! Another plushie! Thank you sir!” She bowed and smiled at everyone—especially at the long-haired boy—before gratefully thanking the attendant there—for some reason, his smile seemed forceful than natural.

Stepping aside to let the next participant step forward, Xiatian stood for a second to look at the line before walking over to one table where prizes would be claimed by participants. The one in charge looked shocked when received the five balls from her; nonetheless he gave her a smile and proceeded to collect all the prizes she won. And Xiatian stood there waiting patiently. It seemed it would take alittle while…but it's worth it! Again she mildly wondered where had he seen the boy before....

((Result: 11 August))

тнє ωσяℓ∂ ƒєєℓѕ мυ¢н ѕмαℓℓєя тнαη ι кησω тнαт ιт мυѕт вє
ѕσмєωнєяє вєуση∂ тнιѕ ℓαη∂ αяє тнєяє σтнєяѕ נυѕт ℓιкє мє?

ℓєт’ѕ gσ тσgєтнєя, ¢σмє ωιтн мє!
тнє ωιη∂ ¢αη вє¢σмє συя ρσωєя!
ωιтн ƒιgнтιηg ѕριяιт αη∂ ¢συяαgє,¢σмє ση!
тєαя ∂σωη тнє ωαℓℓѕ!

User ImageUser Image

Xiatian Li
Crew

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:29 pm

Green: #699864
Brown: #AA5303
Tan: #D2B48C
Star Yellow: #FFE303
Black: black

Pokemon Colors:
Joltik: #3F00FF

Some legends are told.
Some turn to dust or to gold.
But you will remember me!
Remember me for centuries!

User Image

User Image
Ava Marie Stenson
Charizard House

Ray eventually admitted that he indeed was the reason she got lucky draws so far. Ava had known it all along. Obviously winning both the platinum and the gold prizes had to mean something, right? Ava didn't notice the sadness in Ray's eyes, too focused on the luck between the two of them and figuring out what class they shared to pick up on such a small detail. He wasn't in tech class, so Ray confirmed it was probably outdoors class. "Ooooh, ok. Cool!" Ray began stumbling over his words before completely hiding his face. "Wait, what?" Ava wasn't too sure what he was suddenly fretting over. "No, it's totally fine! I think I get what you mean." Or, at least she assumed she did. He probably didn't mean something super bad, right?

Ray was at least able to answer about what house he was in. Apparently, it was the same one Ava was in! "No way! I'm in Charizard House too!" Ava grinned, glad she was able to meet another person in her house. She knew a few: primarily Faye and Tera. Ray apparently didn't know too many people in Charizard house. "I know a few other people in the house. Maybe you can meet them sometime? They're friends of mine." He'd probably like Tera and Faye, right? They were both cool, so probably. Ava took the opportunity to play three more times. After winning a Persim berry, she was left with one ticket left. This game was really cool! Maybe that last ticket would be her lucky ticket!

User Image // User Image (x1) // User Image (x3) // User Image (x1) // User Image (x1) // User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (x1) // User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (x1) // User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (x1)
                                User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (x1)

And just one mistake,
Is all it will take.
We'll go down in history!
Remember me for centuries!

SpazzticPanda1311

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 7:50 pm
User Image

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

Edguardo cashed in on the prizes he won. It would have been a waste to not do so. He looked at the fake pokeballs he won. their sizes slightly larger to that of a baseball. Some felt heavier than the others, two if he were to be exact. The rest felt a bit light, which meant whoever went through the trouble of cramming items into the balls must have had a fight for their life. He joked about the thought as he opened the first ball he won.

His face was green, literally. The male practically gagged at the sight. It was a Venusaur. He hated the plants, a little less than he did with the Electric types, but it was still icky all the same for him. He stuck his tongue out in detest as he crammed it back into the ball. What he would do with it, that had remained to be seen.

From the next balls, he found various berries. The male had no honest clue about any of them. He just chose which berries actually reminded him of fruit and to his convenience with fairness, they did in one way resemble the fruit he imagined. Still, he doubt that was the point of them: for him to eat them. He kept them in the balls, placing the items he already opened back into the bag.

Next was the second heavy object. When it was opened, he found himself relieved to be face to face with a Kingdra Plushie. If it was another grass type, he would wonder what kind of deity above decided that today of all days would be the time to play a cruel misdeed upon him. He spared no expense in keeping the item out for the time being as he opened the last ball, another berry inside of his choosing. That was certainly eventful, despite the rotten egg in his opinion. What would he do with it?

The thought weighed in on him as he sat on a bench near a group of others from the Academy, the male tossing the ball up into the air a bit that held the plushie of Venusaur.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                                  O.O.C:

Klayko

Blessed Tactician

shinesnowillusion

Seasonal Pumpkin

9,650 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 8:25 pm
`.¸¸.´´ Makoto Sharp `` .¸¸.´

User Image

With: Inari, Koru and Cyndaquil
    Feelings/Thoughts: Excited/Yay games.
    O.O.C.:
    Outfit:

`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´

Makoto nodded at Koru's statement and turned her attention to the plushies. "Oh.. maybe that one. The Blastoise plush. Or just whatever I get." Her shoulders shrugged, not really sure which one she wanted. A prize was a prize and really she could be happy with whatever. She did fiddle with her tickets before deciding to play. Luck sometimes wasn't on her side and well this at times dealt with luck.

Hearing Antonio, she looked at him for a moment then got distracted as Koru pulled her into a hug. Of course she laughed and hugged her back. "That's awesome. Congratulations!" Vulpix backed up as Koru flailing back on the ground and made sure she was fine. Makoto had stepped forward to help her up.

When Koru was fine, Makoto tried her luck. "Come on, Blastoise plush.." She muttered, giving up one of her tickets and

School Profile

User Image
      House: Salamence
      Dorm Room: 200
      Elective Classes: Morning- Coordination/Performance
      Afternoon- Technology &Science
      Clubs:

Pokemon

User Image
Inari Lv. 5 Adamant Flash Fire Ember, Tail Whip

Inventory

User Imagex1 || User Image x10 || User Image

Prairiefox

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 3:48 pm
User ImageUser Image
SE: Charizard : Outside Lamia District Stadium, Lotto booth : Hoppu, Jung-Su and C : xxx

Tera ran with her short legs, hopping every now and then between her strides to get a better view of where the hoodie wearing boy with the cool hairstyle and their Pokemon had disappeared to. The Charizard girl had lost sight of them in the sea of taller people. Man, being short sucked right now! Not wanting to possibly lose Flare, she decided to put her back in her ball. She probably would prefer resting right now anyway. As she was coming down from one of her jumps, her eyes caught a glimpse of the boy who was just with her. Seeming to be in need of help, the girl quickened her pace in his direction. When she got to him, his floating yellow Pokemon had gently dropped Hoppu on her head and then went straight for the boy. Though she had gotten back her Natu, she was still concerned for the boy and chose to stay close to see if he needed help. Well that and she felt like she still needed to apologize for Hoppu hopping on him, but in a more proper manner this time. Just as she was about to ask him if he was okay, the yellow Pokemon hugged his trainer. Tera didn't quite understand what was happening between the boy and his Pokemon, but she was glad to see that they both looked like they were in better spirits now, at least she thought they did. She wasn't the best at judging people's facial expressions, especially if she had just met them!

Soon after a man dressed in the same colors as the festival's had passed by the trainers in training, giving them each a set of ten tickets and speaking of the raffles games currently going on around them. The girl's eyes glimmered at the mention of a game! "Cool! Thanks mister!" She said with a wave as the man left to give out more of these tickets to passersby. The pink-haired girl jumped in place when the boy suddenly spoke to her, not expecting to hear him so close. She was even more surprised when she heard an apology and let out a small chuckle. "Nah! It's 'kay! Hoppu looked like he had a fun ride so no harm done!" Her hands waved as she spoke. She then stood straight before bowing slightly in his direction. "We're the ones who should be sorry! Hoppu was all up in your personal space! I'm real sorry!" Hoppu, still on top of his trainer had also lowered his head to apologize. The girl then grinned when the boy had asked her if she wanted to play the raffle with him, though she did wonder why his eyes were closed so tightly. Playing a game was a lot more fun than getting the prize if you asked her! And it was even better when you were with others!

"Yeah totes! Let's get this started!" With that said, the group had moved to the lotto booth area. When they arrived, Tera gave the teller three tickets to start off the raffle. As she began vigorously spinning the handle, her thoughts wandered back to when he first apologized inside the stadium, remembering that he had called her by her family name. She was curious as to how he knew her name, but it really didn't bother her much. Come to think of it... "Hey dude! What's yer name?" She asked the boy rather suddenly yet casually. She didn't want to keep calling him 'dude' all the time, so now was a better time than any to ask, right?

[[Good luck to you too! ^-^b]]

User Image⋅ Pokémon ⋅
User Image Flare ║ ♀ ║NATURE: Timid║LVL 10 ║ABILITY: Solar Power ║ITEM: No Item║MOVES: Air Cutter│Scratch│Ember│Smokescreen
User Image Hoppu ║ ♂ ║NATURE: Timid║LVL 9 ║ABILITY: Synchronize ║ITEM: No Item║MOVES: Peck│Leer│Night Shade│Teleport│

⋅ Inventory ⋅
User Image ║PokeGear║ User Image║Rare Candy x 5║User Image║Darumaka Plushie Doll║

A Voided Bear

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:08 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

MARCUS ALDEN BENNET

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

Wearing:
Feeling:
Company:

P O K E M O N
      ► P A R T Y
        Pokemon: Valiant
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Level:5
        Nature:Relaxed
        Ability:Truant
        Experience:0
        Move Set:

►Yawn
            ►Scratch

Marcus walked around the lottery booth as he looked around at all the people. Valiant, from his perch on Marcu's back was doing the same.
The trip had been spent keeping Koru from Rey and then coming down with a headcold so he had to stay in the room.
He had caught some of the battles and tried -tried- to find his brother but for the most part it had been kind of a bust.
He wasn't really sorry he had missed on battling Koru, he hadn't wanted to compromise Ray's confort over a battle to begun with.
Making a face at his own bad mood he set his thoughts aside and tried his luck on the raffle.

User ImageITEMS IN BAG

► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :
        ↦5 rare candies

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

↦pen and folder
        ↦towel for P.E.
        ↦thermus

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 10:17 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

MARCUS ALDEN BENNET

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

Wearing:
Feeling:
Company:

P O K E M O N
      ► P A R T Y
        Pokemon: Valiant
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Level:5
        Nature:Relaxed
        Ability:Truant
        Move Set:

►Yawn
            ►Scratch

Pokemon: Phillip
            Friendship Points:

Level:7
            Nature:Mild
            Ability:Big Pecks
            Move Set:

►Water Gun
            ►Water Sport
            ►Defog

Marcus smiled at the prizes he had claimed so far. So far hed won the Charuzard plushie-which he already had plans for- and a Flygon plushie.
His eye however was on the Kingdra toy, it was his favorite pokemon. One of his favorites at least, when it came to pokemon, the pre-teen had a list a mile long. He knew most trainers like Rey had some idea of what kinda team they wanted but for Marcus the choices were harder. He didn't think he could narrow the pokemon he liked down to six, even if he went by the ones he liked most. There were some that weren't even good for battle but that the kingdra student liked nonetheless.
Speaking of Rey..where was he?
He smiled at the thought of winning new prizes, the day was starting to look up. Before he could keep playing however he decided to try and locate some of his friends, since he had hardly seen them since he started on this trip.
As he was sending a text out to them he noticed two of his aforementioned friends and decided to go say hi.
"Hey Eva, Rey" he called out to them struggling to walk with both his plushies, one under each arm. "Watchu guys been up to?"

User ImageITEMS IN BAG

► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :
        ↦5 rare candies

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

↦pen and folder
        ↦Prizes (flygon and charizard plushies)
        ↦ Tickets 10-7(used in the lottery) =3 +6 (given as off the announcement) = 9

User Image

Text to: Elijah; Tera; Evelyn
-Hey, where you guys at?
ShyWolfHeart
[

X Kaos X

murruelecreuset

Text to: Faye
-Hey I saw your battle, way to go!...where are you right now?
Erkowan
[

DJ Double B

I can't play lottery until Tuesday so I figured I'd have him say hi to you guys...hope that's okay? >>
SpazzticPanda1311

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

shinesnowillusion

Seasonal Pumpkin

9,650 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 10:21 pm
`.¸¸.´´ Makoto Sharp `` .¸¸.´

User Image

Feelings/Thoughts:
    O.O.C.:
    Outfit:

Makoto tested her luck and went to use one ticket. That Blastoise plush was teasing her. Inari watched as her trainer went for it. A blue ball came out and she opened it. "Oh! A Flygon plush instead." She turned to show Inari with a smile then looked at Koru. "Wow that was my first ticket, too!"

"Vul!" Her Vulpix seemed happy. "It's okay. I will keep it. It's cute. Even though the Salamence would have been cool to have, since that is my house." Makoto shrugged, holding it under one arm.

School Profile

User Image
      House: Salamence
      Dorm Room: 200
      Elective Classes: Morning- Coordination/Performance
      Afternoon- Technology &Science
      Clubs:

Pokemon

User Image
Inari Lv. 5 Adamant Flash Fire Ember, Tail Whip

Inventory