Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [☍ [ Sasagi City } Gimangakure
Post Office & Shipping Center Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Metal Trsu

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:53 pm
User ImagexxxBunji Uzumakixxx
User Image
"It's Kind of Scary..."

Bunji was rather surprised at the woman's reaction, though knowing what he knew of Danjuro now he wasn't too surprised. As she rushed him into her office shutting the door behind him, his mind went to several different assumptions, she seemed rather shaken up by the fact that Bunji had even mentioned his name let alone the fact that he might be even associated with the man. "Well....everything really....I'm just looking for the man's children." He wasn't lying, getting rid or finding out if one of them may or may not be dead would be useful. "You..." He stopped now whispering as he looked at the woman. "You don't seem to fond of this Danjuro guy? What's up? Is there something I should know about Mr. Tamati?"

"...How Much People Trust Me"
User Image

Jutsu Used: --- Profile: [Here]
Chakra: 715 Stamina: 430 AC: 12,550 Ryou: 両2,350
Out Of Character:

Passives:
Kiri Shikaku no Jutsu [ Mist Vision Technique ] / Offensive Style: Knife Stances
Blessed Rain + 35 Chakra / Offensive Style: Simple Play
Torrential Blessings + 65 Chakra / Trick Style: Knife Toss
Insight Rain / Offensive Style: Artless Draw
Offensive Style: Two-fer-One / Trick Style: Retreating Feet
Trick Style: Blade’s Edge / Offensive Style: Stepless
Defensive Style: Plucking Roses / Offensive Style: Mistborn Stepping

Ergo War

olfe Whitehorn

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:21 pm
"Oh no, Tino's fine!" Elma reassured Bunji. "It's just not something I'd like to discuss with the public in earshot. You see, the reason I have a job delivering packages outside the city is because Danjuro and I had a relationship for a while, and he wanted me gone when it ended. Turns out I love traveling, so no complaints there! Let's see, his children, huh?"

The woman retrieved a collapsible pointer from her desk and hopped out of her chair toward some of the maps.

"He had fifteen children in total, as far as I've been able to uncover. Most of them never met him since their mothers moved out of the city when the relationship ended. Three of his children live in the Land of Wind, two of them with their mother in Rouran and one on his own in Saraswati in the south; five kids to five different mothers live in the Land of Fire, three of whom were recently killed in interactions with the UHV, one of whom lives at the temple as an acolyte, and the other of whom seems to wander the countryside as a peddler and petty thief. Four others moved to minor Villages, three of whom are currently missing or dead due to actions taken by the United Hidden Villages with the remaining one having joined their ranks, presumably to avoid a similar fate. Of the remaining three, one has been missing for years, one is dead and buried, and one is serving as the functional heir to the family. Oh, but there was some contention over that recently due to a possible sixteenth child who would have a firm claim on the throne, but as far as I can tell, there's not much credence to that story. Was there anything else you needed?"

Metal Trsu

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Metal Trsu

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:30 pm
User Image
"It's Kind of Scary..."

Seemed that Donnie was more of a ladies man than a mafia boss, or at least it seemed that way the way Elma described it. "Oh...alright..." He paused listening to the woman as she continued on. So many children, so many possibilities. While he saat there she continued to go on and on, they were so scattered it would be hard to believe that any of them actually knew who their father was. Let alone if their mothers told them who it had been. If they weren't already dead. "Hmm.." Bunji thought to himself now thinking if the one missing that had a claim could have been the one Alonzo told him about. "Uhh...so...do you still work for Mr. Danjuro?" He asked wondering if he could convince the woman to work for him as well. "I mean, do you still think about him?" Bunji might have been pushing it too hard with these personal question but he needed a firm answer or at least some tell of what her thoughts were on the man. "And....what did you mean by Coup?"

User Image

Out Of Character:

Passives:
Kiri Shikaku no Jutsu [ Mist Vision Technique ] / Offensive Style: Knife Stances

Ergo War

olfe Whitehorn

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:40 pm
"Haven't thought about him much since I buried our boy," she responded flatly. "Oh, I just figured you were trying to oust him, since that's usually how things go around here. I don't hear about a whole lot around here, but I figured it was only a matter of time until someone attempted it. Can't say I care too much though; this job keeps me out seeing the world, and I love it! Amity--er, P.G. Rosa--is such a darling, too, she lets me have an extra day on my deliveries if I'm going to someplace new."

Elma, now back to her cheerful self, sat down at her desk again and propped her head up on her hands.

"So, was that all?"

Metal Trsu

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Metal Trsu

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:07 pm
User Image
"It's Kind of Scary..."

"I'm sorry Ma'am." Bunji spoke about her burying her boy. She then spoke about P.G Rosa, Bunji was a little confused by the way she stumbled over her words, but allowed it to pass. "That's nice of her then." He added before deciding to finally be up front with the woman. "Look. Miss. Meike, I have planned a coup, but the problem I'm facing right now is that....well it worked already." He shrugged lightly, but he didn't let his guard down for a second. The woman may have been telling him a lie, but he hoped her demeanor was true to its outward appearance. "Hear me out...I want to make Gimangakure a better place..." He stopped waiting to see if the woman was going to go into a crazed rave. "I want it to be recognized as a place of business and order, and not some run of the mill rogue town where people are mugged in the streets. An...I think you guys can help me." He paused wondering if she would believe him, after all what he was saying was true, but he knew another truth. "But that's not to say I won't fully turn away from Danjuro's ways. His reached extended far, too far to cut loose. I may need that down the road. I just...hope you guys at the Post office would like to be a part of a better Giman." Bunji stared at her now, his stoic facial expression left him cold seeming now as he spoke. "I can't be seen as the head of a criminal organization, so I would appreciate it if you, or your co-workers wouldn't see me as that. Or bring it up..." Taking a quick second he spoke once more. "If you wouldn't mind, I'd like to take up the persona of one of Danjuro's kids, particularly one of the more estranged kids, with a better claim to his Empire."

User Image

Out Of Character:

Passives:

Ergo War

olfe Whitehorn

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:30 pm
"Well, if that isn't a relief!" she cried. With a heavy sigh and a soft smile, she leaned back in her chair and took a moment to say a short prayer. "Thank god he's gone. Mum's the word on your situation. Now, as long as you clean up the streets and make it safer for us, I'm sure you'll have our full support. Postman Tamati is always routes around problem areas."

While talking, Elma pulled open one of her desk drawers, rifled through it, then opened another one. Eventually she pulled out a thin yellow envelope with a few documents in it supposedly pertaining to one of Danjuro's children, including a rough sketch of what he might look like. She slid the envelope over to Bunji.

"That's what I gathered about that mysterious sixteenth child I mentioned, but there's not much. The person who supposedly mothered him was a waitress at a cafe that went out of business a few years ago. She had a kid of her own, tall girl, brunette, married a barber from the Land of Waves a few years ago. You'll have to dye your hair, but if you can pull off the disguise and really sell it, I'm sure you'll make a lot of people worried."

Metal Trsu

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Metal Trsu

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:37 pm
User Image
"It's Kind of Scary..."

Being given the small file he glanced through it as he flipped the sheets a couple of times before smiling. "Well I can't thank you enough for your support Ma'am, but remember Danjuro's son will be taking over the family business." He nodded with a polite bow before turning to face her wall. "Now, I need one more favor from you. May I have this map here, with the locations of villages and routes that are accessible?" He asked waiting for the woman's answer.

User Image

Out Of Character:

Passives:

Ergo War

olfe Whitehorn

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:50 pm
"Oh, that? No way, it's just something I made to keep track of things I find. It's not accurate enough for any real use," Elma responded with a laugh. "Besides, I use them for my work, so I can't just hand them over."

The accuracy of the maps notwithstanding, the woman was a bit too good at drawing maps to be considered a mere amateur.

Metal Trsu

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Metal Trsu

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:58 pm
User Image
"It's Kind of Scary..."

"Mhm, could have fooled me." He remarked before turning around. "well I hope in the near future we can be better business partners." He nodded once more before strolling towards the closed door. "Though do expect to hear from me sometime soon, I may need your 'personal hobby'." He was referring to the woman's skill at making maps. Even if they weren't completely accurate the level of detail was immense, and someone like that could be very useful. Though Bunji was weary of Mr. Tamati, he seemed like his lips could be loosened fairly easily. But time would have to tell. Opening the door Bunji bowed to the woman once more as a sign of respect before taking his leave and shutting the woman's door. He would then walk down the hall his hands still at his side. Though this time his right hand clutched the file that Miss's Meike had given him. Taking his time he walked through the lobby and soon out of the building. Time to go see Trish now.

[Exit]

User Image

Out Of Character:

Passives:

Ergo War

olfe Whitehorn

[☍ [ Sasagi City } Gimangakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff