Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Past Events & Games Threads
[Y1: Lamia Festival] Block A Round 1: Phoebe vs Iris Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SoundVVave

Anxious Marshmallow

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:22 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

|LocationStadium |WearingTank top and Jeans |MoodSatisfied, but a little sad|

ffffffWhile the Ember was what Fireball wanted to do, it didn't seem like the best choice. After another water attack, he looked so tired. She was about to say something to him when Ling finished the battle off with a Wing Attack. Fireball took it until the end and managed to stand for another minute before falling over fainted. 'Chaaaar', he said softly. Phoebe rushed to his side and gently lifted him up, stroking his face, "You did great, Fireball. Go ahead and rest up and when you wake up, I'll have a special treat for you," she smiled to him. Fireball did amazing in the battle, dispute not winning.

Iris came over and thanked her classmate for the battle before offering to help with Fireball and asking if he was okay. Phoebe looked up and nodded, "He's just exhausted. As long as that ember looks healthy, he's pretty much okay," she said with a small smile to assure her. She thought for a moment before telling her what she could do, "Would you mind helping me but him on my back? Its not as easy anymore since he's so much bigger, but I know he'd rather me carry him than put him back in his ball until I get to a healing station." With her help, they managed to get him settled onto her back. Phoebe extended a hand and shook Iris', "Congrats on the win, I'll be cheering for you and Ling," she smiled.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nickname : Fireball
Level : 16
Ability : Blaze
Item : ---
Moves :
Scratch
Dragon Rage
Ember
Smokescreen
Nickname : Rosie
Level : 10
Ability : Poison Point
Item : ---
Moves :
Absorb
Growth
Water Sport
Stun Spore

Inventory

↛Pokeballs :
    User Image/0
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---

↛ Medicine :
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---

↛ Berries :
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---

↛ Key Items :
    User Image/Has Pokedex built in/Calling/Texting/Camera and Video
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---

↛ Miscellaneous :
    User Image/0
    User Image/1
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Hope you don't mind I did that! Figured I'd tie up things so we can both post our two out of here when Shadow or someone does the official post X3

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 7:36 pm
SoundVVave
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

User Image

Olivier the Referee

Both combatants had clearly displayed their fighting spirit! Neither Pokemon nor Trainer had showed any signs of giving up during their battle. The excitement in the air was certainly palpable and was only amplified by large audience that overlooked the battlefield. The amount of energy within the stadium was truly an amazing spectacle all on its own. Some members of the audience waved colourful banners, while others stood up from their spot in the bleachers with hands cupped to their mouth, fervently giving loud cheers that rose above the rest. But that was nothing compared to the excitement that was to come.

Once Oliver observed one of the two combatant's Pokemon collapse, his decision had been made. Taking a step forward from his place at the edge of the arena, Oliver kept both flags down at his sides, before taking in a deep breath. An expert in his field, Oliver was proud to announce this battle's winner. "Alright, this battle has come to a close." His bright eyes lit up as his clear voice projected through the small mic he wore on his ear, commanding the attention of the entire stadium. "The Winner is..." Raising his right hand, he pointed his green flag at the only Pokemon still standing. "Ms. Haruno's Ducklet!" Suddenly, a loud roar had erupted from the audience, as cheers and applauds dominated the air around both young trainers. Although both Pokemon had fought adamantly and had given their all, it was a shame only one could walk way a winner. "Iris Haruno will be moving on to the next round. Stay tuned folks for what's come!"

Lowering his flag, Oliver soon expressed his personal congratulations to the winner and prepared to take a small break before judging the next battle in the long lineup of matches. He truely had his work cut out for him.

==========

(Huge thank you to all those who have participated!)

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

››››››››› Past Events & Games Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out