Magnadearel
thought we should get this wrapped!

Loki nodded an affirmative. It pleased him to think he could help Aellie, though he didn't really know why. He had always been pretty self serving, he lived for amusement, he was after all a freeborn. Something tugged at him though, the thought that this little female was slave to someone irked him.

"Set it up and I will come and see him." He grumbles flickering his tail "And when you come with me you'll be free." The big male got to his paws a deep furrow in his brow. He wanted her to come with him at that moment, he wanted to whisk her away at this second and never again see her batting out her masters furs, but there were protocols, practices, rules. He hated rules but some just had to be obeyed.

"Can you I get this stuff home on your own?" He tilted his head in question, he needed to know she was okay to carry all of these things away on her own, he still wanted to help her with this task, he had made it difficult for her to begin with and he felt, guilt, about that. He'd never felt guilt before, it really didn't sit well with him. "I have hunting to do but I will come by later. Let whatsisname know I'm coming." He paced for a moment a flurry of emotions crossing his face, he opened his mouth and let out a breath before walking away. "Don't work too hard before I get there. You're coming home with me, you won't have to do this any more." He lets out a quiet growl stalking off towards his own den.