Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chas and DC RP

Back to Guilds

RP! 

Tags: woot, wonder, woodchips, world peace, zombie ears 

Reply Chas and DC RP
1. Our Wonderful RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nikiah29
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 3:38 pm
Clover: -brings her knees up to her chest as she still isn't quite sure what to think of fenrir. - you're friend is going to be just fine. -looks over at the big fire nervously - sure are a lot of people. Is it ok if I stay over here with you away from them? I'm really not much of a people person, not id rather not be alone.

Clover: - has a shocked look as she sees him lay down his sword- [ how does he carry that? It's bigger than me?!] -casually scoots away just a bit, not sure what to think -

Roy: -notices fenrir and eyes widen as he sees an familiar bag. It just so happens to be his. He quickly jumps up telling Riza to stay put. He comes walking briskly over, trying not to draw attention as he sees fenrir about to chew on an expensive box with a very value able and expensive ring inside. -

Roy: hey! That's mine!! Give it back -makes a dive for the box getting a face full of sand - 😤

Riza: - giggles from where she is, can't see what he is fussing over -

Clover: oh it seems your pet is tearing up someone's stuff. He doesn't look happy....

Hikaru: oh boy....  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:06 pm
Fenrir: -stops playing and looks over at angry Mustang with bag in his mouth- ............. -this is one person who's probably not afraid of his appearance, especially while he's chewing on Mustang's stuff-

Cloud: -to Clover- "Do what you want." -seems he's not overly social, and he looks pretty worried about his friend, and a little depressed, even guilty; sits with his head lowered, sulking over how he let this happen and not having the power to stop and so on, typical Cloud thoughts; looks up when she mentions Fenrir, then looks toward the water and sees Fenrir dancing around teasing some guy by leaping out of arm-reach with his bag and squealing delightfully; he jumps to his feet looking alarmed, he's not afraid Fenrir will hurt the guy, he's afraid the guy will hurt Fenrir (what silly thoughts it seems, when Fenrir is clearly such a formidable and powerful beast)- "Fenrir!" -grabs sword and shuffles over- "Drop it! Bad! Put it down!"

Fenrir: "Skree!" ♥ -frolics in the surf happily; whips tail around playfully, but with the little spike on the end it's quite (unintentionally) dangerous; he stays on all fours because he means no harm and thinks they're playing with him, but he's plenty big enough even when he doesn't stand up-

(( I haven't gotten to do his concept arts yet since he's not in the MB yet, at least not in his adult form but he'll be a chestburster soon, aw :'3 but he's 8 feet tall standing so I guess he's around 4 feet on all fours, I suppose he's about the size of a pony rather than a big dog, I'm thinking he'll look Denzel right in the face while he's crouched down, then of course when he stands up he's like towering huge and tall and scary etc, his head when he's standing upright should be about the level of a horse, so when Cloud's leading him while he stands up the poses are similar to leading a horse by your shoulder ))  

iSakurai Yuuto
Crew

Nikiah29
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:33 pm
Roy: -stands up adjusting his shirt. Picks up the box quickly putting it in his pocket - you should really have that thing on a leash. It's terrorizing my things, and if anything happens to my expensive clothing, ill have it contained of nothing else. And as for you, I'll personally hold you responsible for any items it may destroy. -puts his gloves in his pocket neatly-

Clover: -watching from where she is- [hope he doesn't use that big sword...]

Riza: -comes over to see what's going on-  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:51 pm
Cloud: -gets in between the guy and Fenrir and looks over his shoulder at his pet to be sure he's alright, then glares at Mustang; the words the guy is using makes him angry- "He doesn't know any better! He's just a...." -scowls grumpily, but he isn't sure what to say-

Fenrir: "Skree!" ♥?? -waggles tail all around happily, like a big snake slithering behind him- C:

Cloud: -turns and takes Fenrir's chain under his chin- "Come on."

Fenrir: "Skree?" ;^;

Cloud: "I don't wanna hear it. I told you to behave." -drags him away, cranky-

Fenrir: -dragged along behind, whines- :c

Cloud: -puts him by Tseng, points at him- "Stay."

Fenrir: -lays by Tseng- T3T

Cloud: -stops to glare back at Mustang, then looks at the ground- ...... -stabs sword into the sand, sits down, folds arms over his knees, puts his head down- .....

Tseng: Zzz...

Fenrir: -nibbles on his tie- :3

:: The sun is just beginning to peep over the ocean, shedding light on their dreadful situation. More random items and pieces of the ship float ashore, and also... a few dead bodies of those who didn't survive. Some of the other folks who lived, the stronger ones, team up to dig some shallow graves off away from everyone. Others are sitting injured on the sand. Some are crying for their lost loved ones. Some are sleeping, exhausted, until they figure out what to do.

Naturally someone has to be in charge, so the tougher more headstrong people automatically start tossing out orders if there is no one else to do so. ::

(( Tseng is a good leader but he's a city boy and would know nothing about surviving on an island, so even if he were awake he wouldn't be a good candidate for being in charge here, though he'll be good at breaking up conflicts when a couple bossy guys start yelling at each other about what to do, etc. I guess it makes the most sense for you to have Mustang take charge here and start telling people what to do and to calm down and so on, at least act like he's got a plan just to keep everyone calm. we can't really leave it to a random background character because it's a pretty important role. there needs to be someone more or less taking the role as leader so when stuff happens later, that'll be the person saying "ok stay calm everyone, here's what we're gonna do" etc. ))  

iSakurai Yuuto
Crew

Nikiah29
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:40 pm
Roy; -after collecting his things he walks back over to the crowd of people. Since it is daylight time, he is examine people and deciding who would be good to hunt for food, and who would be good for building etc. He starts forming everyone into groups and explains what needs to be done. -

Riza: -once Roy has given the word, she takes to further instruction the people and makes sure they fully understand what duties they have and that they are clear on them-

Since they are a great team in the office and on the field it's not long before everyone is following orders and spreading out. They are just searching the area now, sort of familiarizing with the area.

Hikaru: -helping dig the graves and some of the children recognize their parents, they watch on as they are lowered and buried down into the sandy earth-

Clover was assigned on to a team of people who help others with any problems they have (like dealing with loss of loved ones, anxiety, depression,) she's not particularly fond of this, but it's better than anything else.

((You can decide what cloud does, Roy probably would wanted him to hunt or scavsge the area ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 7:04 pm
:: It is unfortunate, frustrating even, that the mysterious doctor vanished. His patients have been passed on to Clover to tend to in his absence, changing bandages and checking for infections, etc. Nobody knows where he went or why. He helped those who were hurt the worst, and did a very nice job, and then disappeared into the wind. ::

:: Hours later when everyone has rested and recovered enough to be useful (or at least keep them all busy if nothing else), Tseng wakes up, groggy and cranky and mumbling in Chinese, waving his hand weakly at Fenrir who has nommed his tie all the way out of his suit by then. ::

Cloud: -helping him to sit up- "I wish Val hadn't left..."

Tseng: -squints at the bright island sunlight, Cloud has him over in the shade of a couple palm trees- "He couldn't have stayed, Cloud. You know that." -wipes face on sleeve-

Fenrir: -snuffles happily at him- :3

Cloud: -annoyed when Mustang comes to give him instructions- stare -doesn't seem to care for the guy, after the incident that morning; looks to Tseng- "I'm not leavin you."

Tseng: "We'll starve to death if you don't do something. You have to find fresh water."

Cloud: "Then I'm leavin Fenrir here with you."

Tseng: "Alright."

Cloud: -gathers up sword- "Fenrir, stay."

Fenrir: -salutes with hand- Bl

Cloud: e_e ... -glares at Mustang tho- "I'm doin it for him, not you." -stomps away into the bushes-

Tseng: O_o ? -wonders what he missed, looks at Fenrir-

Fenrir: c8 -extremely innocent face is extremely innocent- ............................

Tseng: <_< ....

Cloud: -expects the island to be just an island, what could possibly be bad about an island? it's probably not even that big anyway.... tromp, tromp-

Ghost Zack: -GASP- D; "No, no, not that way. He's going straight toward the...!" -looks around frantically- "I gotta stop him!" 8l -runs after him- "Cloud! Cloud wait! Don't go that way! There's....!!"

Cloud: -hears nothing-

Zack: "GAH!" -grabs a bush and shakes it-

Cloud: -hears bushes rustle, looks over shoulder- ....? -figures maybe it's a deer or something to eat, approaches, reaching for his sword-

:: Bushes rustle again. ::

Cloud: -freezes, tenses up- ...... -sneaks forward quietly, draws sword, prepares to chop whatever it is.... lunges forward and... nothing is there- ...........;;;;;

Zack: -shakes bushes again- D;

Cloud: ! -jumps, looks around to see what is doing it- ???? -doesn't see anything- .... -silly island wind- .... -turns to go

Zack: DX -shakes bush harder-

Cloud: -turns around suddenly, stares at bush suspiciously-

Zack: -hopeful- ?

Cloud: ............ -leaves-

Zack: DX -runs in front of him and shakes another bush-

Cloud: ! -jumps back

Zack: -shakes a different bush- "Don't go this way! Go back!" -shakes random bushes-

Cloud: -surrounded by shuddering angry bushes- ................. -turns and runs back the other way-

Zack: "Whew." -sits on a rock and wipes forehead- "This guardian angel business is hard work. But I can't let him wander into that place... Man, they better get rescued soon."

(( and I guess we better decide wtf is at the center of the island pretty soon lmao ))

Cloud: -avoids the area with the haunted bushes, for now- >.>;

:: There is a small freshwater river with a beautiful little waterfall pouring into a deep clear pool surrounded by rocks. Fish can be seen shimmering down below the surface. It's not too far from the beach. If everyone moves down the beach a bit closer, they'll be able to camp within walking distance of it. Something is there so somebody should stumble upon it. ::  

iSakurai Yuuto
Crew

Nikiah29
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 7:13 pm
Clover: -blinks over at Tseng- you two must be best friends. All he did was worry about you -taking a break, does indeed wonder what happened to the man that was healing everyone -

Riza; -chuckles when Cloud glares at Roy- making friends already.

Roy; tch! Don't even joke like that.

Hikaru: -for now she is wondering around the island, trying to get a nice view of the area around them, gathers some fruits and coconuts on the way-  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 7:37 pm
Tseng: -awake but not well enough to really help everyone much, he just sits and rests a while; physically he's pretty weak and fragile; he glances over at Clover while situating himself against a palm tree- "He is..." -glances at Fenrir-

Fenrir: -helpful slobber- ....

Tseng: -wipes Fenrir's mouth off with a leaf- "I think what I'll miss the most is paper towels." -starts taking off his jacket to lay it out to dry, winces at the bumps and bruises from the chaos earlier; lays out jacket on the sand in the sunlight, starts taking off shoes and socks to dry them also- "My name is Tseng. Seems like you've already met Cloud and Fenrir."

Fenrir: c:

Cloud: -avoiding the haunted bushes, wanders through forest, hears more rustling bushes and grabs sword but this time it's Hikaru; he stops and relaxes and then feels a bit sheepish, deciding to keep the haunted bush incident to himself; puts his sword back down and looks away shyly- (( figured like they probably startled each other or something ))  

iSakurai Yuuto
Crew

Nikiah29
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 8:00 pm
Clover: it's nice you have someone who cares about you. - watching him- I'm clover. Paper towels? Really? -smiles- hmmm. I think I'm going to miss having privacy. [where the heck do we use the bathroom ]. So, you don't seem as shy as your friend. What is that thing? -referring to ferir-

Hikaru: ah! -as she stumbles upon cloud- you scared the crap out of me - has her arm up in a throwing motion with the coconut aimed at him-

Riza: Hikaru must be helping the scavenger team....
Roy: she's a capable woman, she's fine. She really should focus on getting her life together. The whole reason we took this trip is bc we agreed time away would be good for her.

Riza: I know. She's a good kid, she's still figuring herself out. Looks like our luck wasn't so great.

Roy; nonsense, now we don't have to be secretive about our feeling for fear of being caught -smiles sexily at her-

Riza; -bites her lip fighting an urge to take him-  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 8:14 pm
Tseng: "Cloud isn't good with people." -fixes clothes to let them dry, takes off tie, seems to be hesitating about answering the question about Fenrir- "Fenrir is, as far as we know, the only one of his kind--- and that is a good thing." -spends longer than necessary smoothing out and fixing his drying clothes, as if it's an excuse to look away; there's some secret about the slobbery thing that he doesn't feel comfortable discussing with a stranger-

Fenrir: -notices a crab and goes over to snuffle it, opens jaws, bares fangs, grabs it with inner mouth and it's never seen again; num num- c: -burps snowflakes afterward-

~

Cloud: "Uh... yeah..." -awkwardness- ... ... ... -goes on about his way, but has to walk past her to do so, so they have an awkward dance around each other in the bushes for a moment, then he stops and listens- ..... "I think I can hear water." -with freshwater being very important on an island, he wanders toward the sound, finding the beautiful waterfall and deep pool and fish, which is basically the jackpot of island survival, the best thing you could hope to find when stranded; he comes over to stand on a rock and look around at the lovely little place in amazement-  

iSakurai Yuuto
Crew

Nikiah29
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 8:20 pm
Clover: oh...I was just meaning what he was. It's ok if you don't want to tell me, I was just curious. - lays her books and notes out to dry- [ crap, these may be ruined. I'm so screwed. Good thing no one will ever find me here. Ok clover, perk up, we will make it out of here]

Hikaru: -upon seeing the beautiful scene gasps in amazement and drops the coconuts with a soft thud on the ground - it's beautiful! - steps forward observing the view better- seems you heard right. Nice job. I'm Hikaru.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 8:27 pm
Tseng: -deeply wishes he could just say the truth, but it's so hard to tell a stranger, he never knows how they'll react, what they would think, so he just looks over at Fenrir who is sniffing at the palm trees and decides to change the subject as casually as possible- "It looks like we're all in this together until someone comes to rescue us. This place reminds me of Costa del Sol. The last time I was there..." -sighs- "How I wish this was just a tourist spot, with a town just on the other side of the trees." -gazes longingly at them- "I wonder how long we'll be stranded here."

~

Cloud: "Cloud." -says nothing else; looking down at the water; leans forward and squints; leans all the way down until his hands are on his knees; he swears that deep deep down in there far below, he can see a face in the water, a fair face with turquoise eyes and thin brows, staring up at him; a fish jumps and makes a splash and he looks up reflexively, when he looks back down again the face is gone, so he assumes he imagined it and stands up straight again- "Better tell the others about this."

:: As he turns to leave, the tail of a huge, huge fish slithers by in the place he'd been watching, and disappears into the darkness of the deep water. ::  

iSakurai Yuuto
Crew

Nikiah29
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 8:52 pm
Clover: I hope not too long [ I really need to visit my sister ] looks like we will all have to work together if we want to get through this horrible incident. Too bad this isn't a tropical island. -watches Ferir- he reminds me of a puppy I had once.

Hikaru: you sure don't say much -shrugs - yeah we should. There are fish in there, this is almost too perfect. -looks around wondering of the mystery of this place -

Meanwhile Roy and Riza have taken up leading roles, they seem
To be good at giving orders and prevent further chaos.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 7:57 am
Tseng: "He reminds me of a dragon. To my people, dragons are sacred."

Fenrir: -yawns with both mouths, slobber slobber, aka looking anything but sacred-

Tseng: ......;;;

~

Cloud: -tromps over rocks-

Person: -peeks out of water over the top of a rock at them-

Cloud: .... -glance- < <

Person: -vanishes underwater with a ploop! just as he turns-

Cloud: <_____< ...... -looks around slowly and suspiciously, heard something and saw something move but didn't really see what it was- ....

(( I can have him be the one to go back and look or you can have Hikaru do it ))  

iSakurai Yuuto
Crew

Chas and DC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas