• Summer Pride 100
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 11:05 pm
Hanabi Hyuuga

"
As the heiress of the Hyuuga clan...
"

User Image

Hanabi looked up and saw a boy with blonde/black hair and black and magenta eyes,he also had a dragon on his shoulder."Oh...hello ...my name is Hanabi Hyuuga. It's very nice to meet you Shesha,Nocturne."she said with a smile."Pardon my rudeness...but are you new here?"
As she spoke she couldn't help but look at the boys dragon in awe."Oh...is your dragon from a summoning jutsu?"she asked politely,not knowing her sister was back from her date and wondering the same thing.

"
...I choose my own destiny!
"  
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 1:01 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Shesha Vilari

"
Welcome to my head...
"

Shesha politely listened to Hanabi so when she asked him if he was new around he chuckled."Oh no...um I just ended up here and I have no way of getting home."said Shesha,knowing full well that he didn't truly have a home to go to.
He then looked confused when Hanabi asked him if his dragon was from a summoning jutsu.
Before he could ask what a jutsu was,his dragon Izaya or Nocturne as be was going by,growled at her."Do I look like some cheap parlour trick to you?!"asked Nocturne(Izaya) angrily."I'm a real living and breathing dragon!You're as bad as the voices..."
Shesha groaned."Please don't mention the voices...cause now they're going to start speaking to us again..."muttered Shesha.
"Whoops...my bad~"replied Nocturne.
Shesha shook his head and looked back at Hanabi."Anyway...sorry about Nocturne...he gets quite grouchy when someone thinks that he's something other than an actual Dragon..."

"
...where your insanity and nightmares become reality!

PersonaFrost221
Crew

Gracious Hunter

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 3:53 pm
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •
Hinata Hyuuga
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

I won't run away from anything...

Upon finding out a dragon is not summoning jutsu, but real dragon, in much of shocking discovery for Hinata. She begin to speak to boy and his dragon, figured out who he is, "Then, are you a Dragon Lord, my sister and I had met four dragon lords three years ago. If I remember correctly, we met Light, Earth, Life, and Wind Dragon Lords. What kind of Dragon Lord are you?" she asked him and she met Fairy Tail members, who are the Dragon Lords.

... but I will try my best for everyone I know

Hinata

LiefAngel223
PersonaFrost221

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 8:19 pm
Hanabi Hyuuga

"
"

User Image
Hanabi looked at Nocturne with a cheek puffed out."Well...I'm sorry for being curious!"said Hanabi.
She then looked at Shesha and shook her head."It's alright...I didn't mean to hit a nerve."
Hanabi then heard her sister and looked at her."Hinata! When did you get home?"she asked."This is Shesha and Nocturne."
Hanabi then remembered the people her sister was talking about and clapped her hands together."Oh yes I remember them!"

"
"  

LiefAngel223
Crew

Otherworldly Shapeshifter

7,675 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Task Accomplished 100

PersonaFrost221
Crew

Gracious Hunter

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 1:19 am

Shesha Vilari

"
Welcome to my head...
"

Shesha shook his head,thinking that he was now hearing whispering voices around him.
He then turned his head to look at Hinata when she mentioned Dragon Lords."Oh? So the two of you know what Shesha is? Hm~"said Nocturne as his tail flicked a little."How interesting~"
Shesha rolled his eyes at his dragon."Yes...I'm a Dragon Lord...and I'm the Dragon Lord of darkness."he said."Haha but don't worry...we're not evil...a little crazy maybe...but definitely not evil,promise!"
"Mmm...speak for yourself Shesha~"said Nocturne.
"Iz-er...Nocturne...that's not funny..."said Shesha.
Nocturne sighed and shook himself softly."Oh dear...Shesha...do lighten up a bit~"said Nocturne."It was just a joke~"

"

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 2:49 am
Hinata Hyuuga

Hinata look at her sister with a smile, "I just woken up after Kaguya appeared, until I met three demons and I found out they killed her. After that, I went on the date with Naruto-kun," she reply to her to think about love in her life. She look at Shesha and Nocturne as Shesha reveal he's Dragon Lord of Darkness as she blink, she pick up a dark essence, but it's not evil. She nod as she understand, "I understand, I can tell you are using darkness for good. I have a friend, who also use it for good," she explains to him about the darkness friend she made. She listens to two darkness users somehow blickering as she blink, yet she catches Shesha said "Iz-" instead of Nocturne. She became suspicious, "Nocturne-san, why is Shesha-san said 'Iz' instead of your name?"

Hinata

LiefAngel223
PersonaFrost221

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

LiefAngel223
Crew

7,675 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 11:33 am
Hanabi Hyuuga

"
"

User Image
Hanabi looked at Shesha since she too caught his slip up.
"Could it be that Nocturne isn't his real name?"asked Hanabi.
Hanabi looked at her sister with a smile."Yes...I remember her...I woke up in my room and wandered around to see if I was dreaming."
Hanabi then looked at Shesha with the same smile."It's alright...you can trust us...we won't be mad because 'Nocturne' decided to give us a fake name."she said with a kind tone in her voice.

"
"  
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 6:50 pm

Shesha Vilari

"
Welcome to my head...
"

Shesha froze when both females mentioned him saying 'Iz-'.
Both he and his dragon then shook their heads and looked in opposite directions.Nocturne looking right and Shesha looking left as if they were looking at people who wasn't even there.
"It's not funny!"they shouted at nothing,which caused some birds to fly away.
After shaking his head once again and looked at the girls."Uhhh...s-sorry about that...Nocturne...you might as well tell them your real name...they already suspect that your current name isn't real..."said Shesha.
Nocturne sighed but didn't argue."Fine...my real name is Izaya...and I would appreciate it if the two of you would continue to call me Nocturne."said Izaya as his tail flicked a couple of times.

"

PersonaFrost221
Crew

Gracious Hunter

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 7:46 pm
Hinata Hyuuga

Hinata listens to Shesha and Nocturne, and the dark dragon reveal his real name as Izaya as she look awed. Although she notice those two shouts at nothing, wonder what's wrong with them, but she will ask later,"I understand Nocturne-san, but why are you two shouting,
we never said anything funny or whatever it is?"
she reply and ask him again in confusion.

Hinata

LiefAngel223
PersonaFrost221

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 9:22 pm
Hanabi Hyuuga

"
"

User Image
Hanabi raised an eyebrow after watching them yell at nothing and was about to ask them why,Hinata beat her to the question.Hinata beat me to it...oh well.thought Hanabi.
Hanabi then smiled at Shesha and Izaya."Of course,Nocturne...we will respect your wishes."she said.
Hanabi looked as though she wanted to pet Izaya for a while but tried to look like she didn't really want to.

"
"  

LiefAngel223
Crew

7,675 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Task Accomplished 100

PersonaFrost221
Crew

Gracious Hunter

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 10:58 pm

Shesha Vilari

"
Welcome to my head...
"

"Thank you."said Izaya.
Shesha and Izaya sighed and looked at each other before nodding."Well...you see...the..."started Shesha as he rubbed the back of his neck.
"The voices were laughing at us..."finished Izaya.
"Like I said before...we may be crazy but...we're not evil."
"We escaped from an asylum...but we weren't inmates...we were held there against our will..."
"Nocturne!Ugh...well now it's out there...long story short...both of my parents are inmates in the asylum we escaped from...I found Nocturne's egg there and we were both subjected to incredible amounts of torture...I'm surprised Iwe didn't lose all of our sanity...only a little bit of it."

"

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 11:23 pm
Hinata Hyuuga

Hinata listens to both Izaya and Shesha as she widen her eyes in surprise, "You can hear voices, that is kinda new... My sister and I understand, I have a boyfriend who was never acknowledge, and my friends think I was crazy, until they accept him as a hero," she reply to him and him similar to Naruto for all of pranks he made. When Shesha explain his and Izaya's past, she blink that they were a little insane, but they didn't lose it. She cross her arms and look at her younger sister, "I'm feel sorry for them."

Hinata

LiefAngel223
PersonaFrost221

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

LiefAngel223
Crew

7,675 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 10:46 am
Hanabi Hyuuga

"
"

User Image
Hanabi,who still looked like she wanted to pet Izaya,smiled at her sister."I do too...but it's not the...craziest thing to happen here..."said Hanabi."Oh!Hinata...how is Naruto anyway?"
Hanabi then looked back at the Dragon Lord."Now...if you would like...you may stay here for the night...if you'd like."offered Hanabi politely.

"
"  
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 8:39 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

User Image

As I fight, I slowly learned something..
My heart has never steered me wrong

A portal appeared within the forest as Vincent walked out slowly, looking around as he brushed his hairy chin with his index finger and thumb softly. He noticed the beauty of the Hidden Leaf Village before opening his book to see that this was indeed the realm that the legendary ninja train and fight. As he looked through his book, he smiled softly before putting his journal away, sliding it into his bag which was behind his back under his jacket. He kept his keyblade hidden as if it showed that he was unarmed before he began to walk toward the main gates of the Hidden Leaf,"Alright..time to find a place to eat..then collect data."

Fighting against the darkness, I finally learned..
May my heart be my guiding key..

User Image

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

PersonaFrost221
Crew

Gracious Hunter

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 1:38 pm

Shesha Vilari

"
Welcome to my head...
"

Izaya finally noticed Hanabi's look and grinned as best as he could before flying off of Shesha's shoulder and onto Hanabi's to let her pet him.
Shesha looked at Hanabi with a look of surprise."A-Ah thank you very much!"said Shesha with a voice full of gratitude.
Izaya nodded in agreement."Yes...thank you very much!"said Izaya as he nuzzled Hanabi's cheek.
Shesha laughed."Haha I forgot to mention...when someone is nice and helpful to us,Nocturne goes all lovey dovey and he becomes a cuddle bug."
As Shesha said that,Izaya was still nuzzling Hanabi's cheek and making what sounded like a purr.

"

Land of Shinobi

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff