Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nessiaing

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:38 am
Talencia
Wanted: Knowledge
Name Pfeffer
Username Talencia
Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Desired Rank: Bone-Hunter
History/Personality: Pfeffer was born and raised in the pride. His father once had the rank of Merchant (if this is allowed), but was shamed by shady deals he was unknowingly involved in, and was reduced to the rank of Hunter once more. His mother also is a hunter. Pfeffer was less interested in gaining wealth than his father, and has pursued knowledge of the past with an enthusiasm that baffles his family. He enjoys sharing his knowledge with others, and feels that much can be learned from the past to make the present a happier and better place. He is known for cracking jokes unexpectedly, and savors making others laugh.

Name Poli B'rri
Username Talencia
Desired Rank: Mind-Reader
History/Personality: Poli was born in the pride and raised to have great pride in their colony. Her father is a Soldier, her mother an Artisan. She is distinctly creative, but tends to be drawn to understanding the minds and hearts of others, so she can help them through difficult times. Her heart is very tender, and her feelings can be easily bruised sometimes.

Note: These are a mated pair.

nessiaing

Sorry for the delay everyone is approved, welcome to the colony <3  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:58 am
Name Pesca
Username - Mynsed -
Desired Rank: Merchant, though Artisan if Merchant is unavailable.
History/Personality: Pesca has terrible luck. Anything that could go wrong, would go wrong. A tree falling on her den, a sink hole underneath her feet, the one fruit of a bunch that has a sick-causing bug. However, despite these unlucky occurrences, Pesca is a fighter; she'll move to a new den within a minute or dig out her old one(maybe even make her place around the fallen tree). She'd hop out of the sink hole and find a way to make it useful. And if she falls sick? She'll become a patient for the medics and order them to make her better.

As for being a merchant, she insists on getting the best deal possible. Her colony's interest is her own interest and she proves to be quite the mother hen in making sure everyone has the essentials. Of course, for a price, but her prices aren't always currency. They could be manual labor, a favor, or a simple "Get along with ___ for now on".

Ideally, Pesca would have been born within the colony.

Velveteen Angel

- Mynsed -

its_ p a o

Witty Punching Bag

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 12:10 am
Name Rahim Itimu'zahir
Username _ p a o cx
Desired Rank: Star-gazer (if allowed, though, I would actually want him to take on the role of Law-Speaker)
History/Personality: He was a king who lost his home to raiders and has since lived a rogue life. He longs for a simpler life, preferably among leopards, as a rogue's life is definitely not for him. He's the strong and silent type, still more of a listening ear and prone to giving very diplomatic answers when he's asked a question.

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:42 pm
- Mynsed -
Name Pesca
Username - Mynsed -
Desired Rank: Merchant, though Artisan if Merchant is unavailable.
History/Personality: Pesca has terrible luck. Anything that could go wrong, would go wrong. A tree falling on her den, a sink hole underneath her feet, the one fruit of a bunch that has a sick-causing bug. However, despite these unlucky occurrences, Pesca is a fighter; she'll move to a new den within a minute or dig out her old one(maybe even make her place around the fallen tree). She'd hop out of the sink hole and find a way to make it useful. And if she falls sick? She'll become a patient for the medics and order them to make her better.

As for being a merchant, she insists on getting the best deal possible. Her colony's interest is her own interest and she proves to be quite the mother hen in making sure everyone has the essentials. Of course, for a price, but her prices aren't always currency. They could be manual labor, a favor, or a simple "Get along with ___ for now on".

Ideally, Pesca would have been born within the colony.

Velveteen Angel

_ p a o cx
Name Rahim Itimu'zahir
Username _ p a o cx
Desired Rank: Star-gazer (if allowed, though, I would actually want him to take on the role of Law-Speaker)
History/Personality: He was a king who lost his home to raiders and has since lived a rogue life. He longs for a simpler life, preferably among leopards, as a rogue's life is definitely not for him. He's the strong and silent type, still more of a listening ear and prone to giving very diplomatic answers when he's asked a question.

Velveteen Angel

I am so sorry guys you are both approved smile  

nessiaing

its_ p a o

Witty Punching Bag

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:47 pm
nessiaing

YAY! Just wanna be sure, but my dude was approved to be a Law-Speaker or a Star-gazer?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:06 am
_ p a o cx
nessiaing

YAY! Just wanna be sure, but my dude was approved to be a Law-Speaker or a Star-gazer?

For now Star-gazer but there will be some movement in ranks in an upcoming meta so there will be a good chance he can move to Law-Speaker then smile  

nessiaing

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:01 am
Name Althea
Username Midnightglow18
Image No uncert yet
Desired Rank: Tutor
History/Personality:Blank slat at the moment

nessiaing

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:32 am
Midnightglow18
Name Althea
Username Midnightglow18
Image No uncert yet
History/Personality:Blank slat at the moment

nessiaing

approved smile  

nessiaing

Rennekae

Dapper Werewolf

8,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:11 pm
Name Tamu
Username Rennekae
Desired Rank: Assistant
History/Personality: I totally forgot to add this guy when Nisha joined. He was part of an event in the Sikukuu (where they're both originally from), and Nisha found him. He's been following her around ever since, I've just never officially put him on her cert yet. He's sweet, and shy, and helpful but feels scared and lost without his Nisha.

nessiaing

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:13 pm
Rennekae
Name Tamu
Username Rennekae
Desired Rank: Assistant
History/Personality: I totally forgot to add this guy when Nisha joined. He was part of an event in the Sikukuu (where they're both originally from), and Nisha found him. He's been following her around ever since, I've just never officially put him on her cert yet. He's sweet, and shy, and helpful but feels scared and lost without his Nisha.

nessiaing

approved smile  

nessiaing

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 4:29 pm
Name Anoushka
Username AstoriaFallen
Image User Image
History/Personality: She's pretty much a blank slate except for a couple rp's I did with her and Kyllikki, she's very loving and just wants to be part of somewhere.

nessiaing

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 4:32 pm
AstoriaFallen
Name Anoushka
Username AstoriaFallen
Image User Image
History/Personality: She's pretty much a blank slate except for a couple rp's I did with her and Kyllikki, she's very loving and just wants to be part of somewhere.

nessiaing

approved!  

nessiaing

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 4:47 pm
Parents: Artashir x ?

Chick #1
Name: Kaho
Owner: AstoriaFallen
Ranks n/a

Chick #2