Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 6:53 pm
Because

Mircea and Shula for something to do with your firekins?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 6:59 pm
SSBrosB
Because

Mircea and Shula for something to do with your firekins?

Ooo whacha have in mind?  

magnadearel

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 7:00 pm
General pride rp/whatever with my Mircea and your Akane and whatever you want with my Shula and your Plamen?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 7:03 pm
SSBrosB
General pride rp/whatever with my Mircea and your Akane and whatever you want with my Shula and your Plamen?

Sure! What are they like?  

magnadearel

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 7:06 pm
Shula is generally quiet though if you get to know her you'll realize she isn't afraid to speak her mind and will be stern if she needs to, however she does this more out of concern for others, especially from her job as a medic.

Mircea is pretty relaxed and isn't obsessed with fighting. He's new to the pride so he needs more interaction with other members and wants to learn what they are like.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 7:12 pm
SSBrosB
Shula is generally quiet though if you get to know her you'll realize she isn't afraid to speak her mind and will be stern if she needs to, however she does this more out of concern for others, especially from her job as a medic.

Mircea is pretty relaxed and isn't obsessed with fighting. He's new to the pride so he needs more interaction with other members and wants to learn what they are like.

Both sound awesome. Which ones should we start with? Do you mind starting? I'm finishing folding laundry. XD  

magnadearel

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 7:21 pm
I can start both if you want. I just may change the titles later XD  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 7:54 pm
SSBrosB
I can start both if you want. I just may change the titles later XD

Thank you for starting both! <3  

magnadearel

nessiaing

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:13 am
For Biborka I have Flack.

User Image

To be honest he is a blank slate, but I picture him to be a laid back fun loving guy. He isn't one to take life too serious. He would be available for mate or fling depending on how they get along in rp.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:32 am
For Aellae, as a friend or fling (maybe even a mate down the road?) I'd like to offer Brummen. He's a blunt, but generally good-natured reaver who really buys into the whole Stormborn-as-warriors thing, so he would probably be kind of inadvertently offensive about her physical disability until he got to know her better as a person. (I would like him to grow as a person to understand that one needn't be a butt-kicking warrior to have value.) Also he speaks really loudly.

User Image

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

magnadearel

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:53 pm
nessiaing

Princess_Feylin

@ness- Would he be willing to join the pride or at least ok all cubs remain there?

@Fey- Hey Fey! Ooo he's a handsome dusky male! I would love to see how they get along. He should also probably meet her current master Bousvor and her mom if Velvie's on. ^_^

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:17 am
magnadearel
nessiaing

Princess_Feylin

@ness- Would he be willing to join the pride or at least ok all cubs remain there?

@Fey- Hey Fey! Ooo he's a handsome dusky male! I would love to see how they get along. He should also probably meet her current master Bousvor and her mom if Velvie's on. ^_^

yuppers if they worked as mates I would have him join and if it was just a fling he would be a-okay leaving the kittens there.  

nessiaing

magnadearel

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:03 pm
nessiaing
yuppers if they worked as mates I would have him join and if it was just a fling he would be a-okay leaving the kittens there.

Awesome. She doesn't have any rps yet, but I plan to work on that. XD  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 7:10 am
magnadearel
nessiaing

Awesome. She doesn't have any rps yet, but I plan to work on that. XD

He doesn't either! Lol I only got him recently  

nessiaing

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:46 am
User Image
If I recall I think we had discussed doing a Mwezi RP where my rebel guard tried to convince one of your neutrals to join the rebellion. Are you still interested in that?

Also, can you tell me what Argyros is like? And whether he sides with the rebels or the loyalists?
magnadearel

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces