Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Inactive Amphitrite City Locations
[Y1: Lamia District] Lamia Historic Museum Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Erkowan
Crew

Distinct Gekko

2,475 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 9:43 am
·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤~Ғαyε Ѵαℓεŕї Ŕħσαđεѕ ~¤·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

Location Lamia Historic Museum Company Riko, Iris, Marco

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

Faye's back straightened in pride at Riko's notice of Amirah. Flipping her hair over her shoulder in her typical fashion, she smugly replied, "My parents got Amirah for me. I'm only allowed to have the best and they make sure I get it. I am a Rhoades after all, its expected of me." Faye looked down at the little green Pokémon that looked to have an extremely haughty look on its face. She tilted her head a bit and pulled out her PokeGear and scanned Riko's Snivy in curiosity.

'Snivy, the Grass Snake Pokémon. It is very intelligent and calm. Being exposed to lots of sunlight makes its movements swifter.'

Faye found that information very intriguing. And the Pokémon did look rather high class, which was a bonus for her. She would not tolerate having an Pokémon on her team that wasn't attractive to look at. The blond smiled at Riko, before replying,, "You're Snivy seems interesting as well. I think I remember seeing you in my Dorm, but we got whisked away to the Lamia District. I came from Olivine Town in Johto, my parents run a lot of business out of there. How about you Riko?" Faye kept looking around as she spoke to her newest roommate. The sapphire eyed girl spotted the familiar green head of Iris running into the Museum. And Marco was with her.....And....she was....holding his hand?

Faye felt an unfamiliar and strange emotion well up in her gut at the sight. Her vision focused in on the joined fingers. Why was Iris holding Marco's hand? And...why did it feel wrong to her? Faye didn't understand what she was feeling, but one thing she did know...she didn't like what Iris was doing. And she was going to stop it. Turning to Riko, Faye waved to the dark haired girl,, "Come this way Riko, I want to introduce you to some more of my friends."

Faye quickly walked over to the pair, struggling to put a smile on her face as she realised that Iris hadn't let go of the ebony haired boy's hand. She didn't want to make her action to obvious, so she grinned towards Iris,, "Didn't think you were gonna make it Iris. Hey Marco, sorry I missed you this morning. Figured you'd want to sleep in. This is Riko, my Dorm mate from Charizard. Riko...this is Iris....and....Marco." As she spoke, Faye reached over and took Iris's arm, making her let go on Marco's hand while she linked her elbow through the green haired girls. It was a smooth transaction, getting Iris to let go of Marco while simultaneously appearing like she was being friendly, interjecting herself between Iris and Marco, so the dark hair boy was now standing beside her. A win/win situation. Faye turned her head towards Marco, smiling a bit and feeling a lot better now that he wasn't touching another girl....and she didn't know why she feel good about that. But she did.

Attire Casual Summer Outifit
Mood Social/Intrigued/Annoyed (Unknowingly Jealous)/Content
Word Count 473
O.O.C
X

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Amirah the Eevee • Lvl 10 • Normal • Adamant • Adaptability Tackle - Tail Whip - Baby-Doll Eyes - Swift

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Salem the Purrloin • Lvl 10 • Dark • Naughty • Limber Scratch - Growl - Assist - Sand Attack

เภשєภt๏гץ
      P O K E B A L L S :
        User Image x 0

M E D I C I N E :

B E R R I E S :

K E Y - I T E M S :
        User Image with Pokedex, Calling, Texting, Camera and Video Availability

M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
        User Image x 2

Shadow of Miracles

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

KawaiiBunny_56

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 10:58 am
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
DJ Double B
Hope the kind
TheWhiteDragonfly
amarzyciel
Erkowan
X Kaos X
KawaiiBunny_56
SoundVVave
Blinded By Silence
Prairiefox
ShyWolfHeart
The Shiny Furret
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Xaven the Raven
Hitsukei
Tsuki the Fated Wind
murruelecreuset

SpazzticPanda1311
shadowabyss1301

User Image
Antonio Reyes
Are you where you want to be?

Antonio patted his stomach with a smile on his face. He was happy to be full from a very tasty breakfast. Due to the festival, he had the opportunity to try some very yummy meals. The only downside was that he had to get up pretty early today so that he could run all his errands. Breakfast was the last thing on his list, and he loved food, so one could imagine how troubling it was to be up for so long and having to wait on breakfast. However, he managed get his errands done and due to his motivation to eat he was finished with them with plenty of time to sit down and enjoy his breakfast. The time for relaxing was over and now he had to finish his next duty. Antonio stood up from the bench he was sitting in, adjusted his red tie, and made sure that his vest wasn't wrinkled. He kneel down to clean a small smudge on his dress shoes and then headed out to greet the students of Ordell Academy.

The tall man walked with a straight back and his hands behind his back looking as poise and gentlemanly as he could. He looked around at all the students and waited until they all saw him as well as the Tour guide clothes he was wearing. He closed his eyes once he had their attention. "Good morning, young scholars, today you will be having a grand tour of the Museum. Due to Lamia District's Cultural Festival, the museum has opened an Inca and Aztec section for tour. You will see many ancient artifacts as well as learn some brief history behind these rich cultures." To many that knew or heard about Antonio Reyes, they would probably raise their eyebrow in confusion at how out-of-character he was acting. You only needed to take a look at his outfit to know that he was not a substitute teacher right now, but instead a temporary employee of the Museum. "Many of the items in the Museum are quite expensive and old. Therefore they are treated with the out-most care and as such we must ask all who enter the museum to have their pokemon safely stored inside a Poke Ball. It is with a heavy heart that I must ask all you children to return your Pokemon into their Poke Balls."

Once he was done with his 'speech', Antonio opened his eyes once more and peeked around. He then smiled at the students with his usual grin and winked at them, "trust me, this is going to be fun. Your pokemon will only be inside their Poke Balls until the tour is over." Once he was done, he closed his eyes and returned to his poise position as a museum employee (Who was dressed quite elegantly) passed by them as if inspecting Antonio's work. "The tour shall begin soon so please gather around children and remember: all pokemon must be inside a poke ball."

==========

(A/N: Alright guys you read the rules; no pokemon allowed in the museum. Please have your characters ready and for those students that have not posted yet, your character will be moved to this location after tomorrow.)  

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kumerelle

Duck

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 5:54 pm
User Image

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●● Riko Okumura ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

❣ Charizard House ❣

♥ Where: Museum Lobby
♥ With: Students/Teachers
♥ Mood: (◕△◕)
♥ OOC: x
♥ Word Count: x
♥ Wearing: This with brown loafers + high black socks and hair in gentle waves

Faye smiled and told her about Amirah, her Eevee. She then took out her Pokegear and scanned Snivy with it. Snivy looked bored at all this. Faye was from Olivine Town in Johto, a place where Riko never heard of. "Ooh that sounds interesting. I'm from Nimbasa City, in the Unova region. My mom is a coordinator while my dad is a breeder. My older sister Yui travels around and does all kinds of art, using Pokemon as her inspiration," Riko informed Faye. But Faye seemed to be looking elsewhere. Riko turned her head towards Faye's direction just to see a girl and a boy running in the museum. Holding hands. Riko felt a bit nauseous, she wasn't the romantic type. They are probably just friends. Friends do that, right? she assured herself. She looked over at Faye. There was something about her expression that Riko couldn't read out. Confusion? Shock? No. Jealousy. At least that was what Riko thought. She didn't know for sure. And she was no physic so who was she going around assuming how others felt. Riko shook her head to clear her thoughts out. Snivy just sighed at Riko and Faye. Riko just stayed silent, afraid to say anything. She didn't want to question Faye. What kind of person does that. Forget it. Just give it a rest! It's none of your business. she scolded herself. She remembered when she was little, her sister always told her she was nosy, always getting into other people's business. Like how she almost got a teacher fired at school. Or the Galvantula "incident". Well no more. Luckily, Faye seemed to snap out of it. She told Riko to follow her, which Riko did. They walked over the the girl and boy that was holding hands. Faye introduced herself to them and vice versa. Hi! Nice to meet you!" Riko said to the now learned names- Iris and Marco. Before she could say anything else, an announcement came on.

It was Mr. Reyes. He told them more information about the tour, like the Inca and Aztec's section. Riko didn't know who "Inca and Aztec" are, but she figured she will find out soon enough. The other thing that Mr. Reye said was that all Pokemon needed to go in their Pokeball, to avoid any chaos. Snivy narrowed her eyes at this. Riko knew Snivy absolutely hated being in her Pokeball, but she needed to follow the rules. Snivy seem to know that as well, so when Riko took out Snivy's Pokeball, Snivy didn't slap it out of her hand. Or tackle her. "Sorry Snivy. It will only be for a few hours," Riko apologized. Snivy nodded. "Snivy" Riko held out the Pokeball. "Snivy, return." Now Snivy was safe and sound in her Pokeball. Which was also good, because the rest of the times Snivy had been in her Pokeball, she kept breaking free. Now back to Iris, Faye, and Marco. Riko turned to them just in time. Subtly, Faye linked her elbow to Iris' arm, making Iris let go of Marco's hand. Marco didn't seem to notice anything wrong with that, but Riko did. Faye was no doubt a good actress, although Riko saw right through that subtle move. Yup, for sure. No doubt about it. It was jealousy.

❣ Pokemon ❣
♥ Snivy

Level: 7
Nature: Calm
Ability: Overgrow
Experience: 0/1000

Move Set:

►Tackle
    ►Leer
    ►Vine Whip

I N V E N T O R Y
    ♥ 1x User Image
    ♥ 3x User Image(at dorm)

User Image

Erkowan

Shadow of Miracles

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 9:04 pm
    User Image

▁▁▁▁Korυ Freɴe▁▁▁▁
    Wнere:Museum Wιтн:Other studentsWord Coυɴт:----Feelιɴɢ: Tired/Dazed/Thinking too much OOC: 4 flood/thunderstorms later and I’M ALIVE! ◉

Back in the room of the temporary housing Koru quickly made herself comfortable and had fallen into a almost dead sleep after the first day of festivities. The coming morning she was still so asleep she hadn’t noticed Iris leave or what anyone was doing, she just wanted to sleep. She had felt a little bad from the dance exhibitions for how she acted around everyone, so maybe this was her trying to sleep off the bad feelings. She was sprawled out over the bed with Cyndaquil sleeping on her stomach and Fletchling just above her head, using her hair like a nest.
    As the morning went in Cyndaquil was woken up by the sound of other people. It jumped up and ran to the window and noticed students with teachers- wait those were her classmates! Cyndaquil ran back up and jumped onto the bed and tried to get her to wake up. Fletchling woke up and started hoping on her head as well. That was all it took really. She jerked up awake, or at least partially dazed, mumbling loudly,
    "Nyuh!.....?" She looked around the room and started waving her hands weakly, "Ugh okay okay that’s enough…too early…huh," she almost fell back over when her pokegear started to beep. She reached over while rubbing her eyes and saw the announcement for the museum. Her eyes shot open and she rolled out of the bed and onto the floor head first, "OW!" Now a big round spot on her face she stood up and started running around to get ready. As soon as she got her clothes and shoes on she grabbed her bag and called to her pokemon, "Jump on go go GO!" she rushed out the door with her pokemon.

----Museum----

Koru ran sluggishly- she wasn’t completely over her just awake feelings yet but she pushed herself to meet the others at the museum. Her eyes shot wider when she caught sight of the students. She started running faster with Fletchling flying close by and Cyndaquil on her backpack. She bounced in her last steps to slow herself down to a complete stop. She took a few deep breaths, some a sigh of relief and the rest were a ‘oh my gosh I made it up I might die!’ breath. Seemed everyone was there…wait where was Kirsi…
    ’Oh my Jumpluff I left Kirsi!’ The over-looming to go back and look for her conflicted with running back and also getting caught by the teachers and….this was too much to think about in the after just waking up… She sighed with Fletchling landing on top of her head. She looked up at him with a droopy expression, but it quickly changed back to normal when she saw Ray in the crowd of students. She didn’t see Marcus or Eli around this time."Now I can," she stepped forward but looked at him more and stopped. She retracted her step and instead went the other direction and was placed more up front rather than hanging in the back of the group. The way she acted yesterday was selfish and disrespectful, so for now she wouldn’t force him to see, as it seemed to be causing the problem in the first place…right?
    Her attention got brought up to Mr. Reyes, or at least she thinks that is him. Based on his behavior and overall coolness during class she was feeling really confused by how out of character he was acting right now- even the clothes he was wearing didn't suit him.
    "Does he work here too?"
    A question she quietly asked aloud now wondering what else this man can do besides teach- then her mind went to an image of Garchomp wearing matching clothes, causing her to giggle a little bit. After he was done speaking he made the announcement that pokemon would have to be kept in their pokeballs for the duration of the tour. She shrugged,
    "Well looks like you guys can take a longer rest I'll see you after the tour okay?" Cyndaquil and Fletchling nodded and in their own way hugged Koru on the face and neck. Koru loved the attention but she had to let them go into their pokeballs before they went in. She put them back in her backpack and followed the others inside.

User Image
    ▁▁▁▁Poĸeмoɴ▁▁▁▁
    User Image
    Lv. 10 Aвιlιтy Bʟᴀᴢᴇ Nαтυre Tɪᴍɪᴅ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tᴀᴄᴋʟᴇ Lᴇᴇʀ Sᴍᴏᴋᴇsᴄʀᴇᴇɴ Eᴍʙᴇʀ
    User Image
    Lv. 10 Aвιlιтy Bιɢ Pecĸѕ Nαтυre Iᴍᴘɪsʜ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tαcĸle, Growl, Qυιcĸ Aттαcĸ, Pecĸ

TheWhiteDragonfly

SpazzticPanda1311

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

”shinesnowillusion”

Prairiefox
    Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
    • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
    • Battle: Rogue 100
    • Summer Pride 100

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
    Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
    • Citizen 200
    • Perfect Attendance 400
    • Partygoer 500
    PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 9:40 pm
    【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
    ʏou are so young
    ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image
    . ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Iris took the 'Oh yeah' as him wanting the water and that seemed to fit her idea as Marco took the water bottle from her. Iris was finishing off her bottle when she looked at Marco as she leaned back on the bench to fully relax and rest her legs. She really hoped there were more chairs along the tour. The two of them would surely need the rest. Iris chuckled as she followed her arm down.

Now was the time that she noticed that her hand was still attached to Marco's. However the boy made no effort to remove him own hand to tell Iris to remove hers. Aside from feeling from trying to get here, the surrounding was relaxed and frankly it wasn't bothering her either. "That's helpful." she chuckled when Marco said he didn't see their friends. "But they're final somehow anyway. Well if we don't.. do you wanna be my.."

Iris was going to ask him something when her attention was turned to a girl with blonde hair and another with dark hair approaching them rather quickly. Iris knew the blonde to be Faye but the other new girl was new. Iris was looking up at Faye as the girl said that she didn't expect her to be there on time. She was rather quick as she went from talking to Iris and talking to Marco and then right to talking to the new girl as she introduced her and Marco to the girl.

Iris was about to greet the girl when Faye suddenly took Iris by the arm and made the girl stand up. Linking arms with each other, Iris was plucked from Marco's hand. Had she moved in circles, she would had been dizzy. "Hello Riko." Iris said as she wanted to sit back down beside Marco... because she wanted to sit down in general. "I'm Iris as Faye just told you. I'm from the Flygon house."It's funny you mentioned sleeping in." Iris said with a chuckle. "I actually woke up Marco here this morning as we went to the marketplace.. and that's why we were just getting here. It was fun. There was a lot of tasty food.I wanted to stay longer but Marco pulled me away."

She was making a little pout but went to smiling at Riko. It's nice to me you."

Now attention was going to Mr. Reyes as Iris finally freed herself to sit back down next to Marco as her feet were a little achy. The tour was starting soon. She was definitely interested in that. As much as she was interested in my the teacher was dressed like one of the guides. "Oh yea... Hey Marco... wanna stick together again. This way we can share the snacks I brought from the marketplace." Iris said as if she was proud about the fact she had hoarded food into her bag.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Team:
    User Image

Nickname: Bebe
      Level: 11
      Moves: Tackle| Vine Whip| Fairy Wind| Lucky Chant
      Friendship Points:User Image

Nickname: Ling
      Moves: Water Gun| Water Sport| Defog| Wing Attack

Inventory:

-PokeGear
      -5 Rare Candies

Company:
    Mood: Out of breath
    Attire: street clothes
    OOC:

Ʌ
    a-are we there yet?
    Ѻne day you'll know
    ωho you want to be

Shadow of Miracles
    KawaiiBunny_56
    Erkowan

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 6:30 pm
    Kale: Your Aztec Museum Guide

User Image

With a book in hand, a watch on his right wrist, and various people coming to and fro; it was a typical day for one of the museum staff members named Kale. With a flip of a page he went back to check his watch, ’Its about time.’ It was a rather tired voice that sounded in his mind. He didn’t appear quite enthusiastic of this trip but why would that matter? This was a job he found himself in, one that paid decently well and one that didn’t require him to smile all the flippin time. Yes yes, he knew about language and how some adults were concerned that children were like sponges of some sort.
    ”Tsk he uttered as he found the thought quite baffling. People didn’t give people enough credit to children. In fact, he wondered how the majority of the children would even enjoy a trip to the museum. Maybe a handful were eager to see what a museum held but he was fairly certain that most of them didn’t want a flow of information. ’Its time,’ closing his book up, he took himself off from the bench and went on over to the entrance of the museum.

There weren’t a whole lot of students currently within the entrance and not so much within the courtyard. Even with a oddly dressed man calling the attention of the students. ’Poor things,’ a quick though as he strode up towards where the students were now gathered.
    ”On behalf of the Lamia Historic Museum, I thank you for taking the time to come. Before we begin all Pokemon must be returned to their Pokeballs. It is not because we do not trust you or them, but it is more so for everyone’s safety. There will be items in the museum that can cause harm to your Pokemon and we will like to take all precautions to prevent any injury to them.” There were items within the building that had the potential to temp Pokemon to touch, steal, attack and so on. There were already instances of Pokemon getting into trouble, along with their Trainers, when they used to not be constricted to the inner parts of their Pokeballs.
    When students abided by rules, along with the adults in charge of chaperoning them, Kale gave a nod.
    ”Thank you for your cooperation. My name is Kale and I will be your tour guide for the Aztec section of the museum. Another tour guide will be sure to inform you of the Incas when we reach the end of the Aztec section. Now, if you will follow me I will take you to the first part of the tour.” Kale turned his back on the students and adults as he walked on in to the museum. With a few words exchanged to the individuals at the counter, everyone was allowed access in. True to his word, Kale brought everyone to the room marked with the words Aztec on the archway.

Kale led everyone into the room that marked the first half of the tour.
    ”Welcome to the Aztec room that houses artifacts relating to the Aztec people. The museum has a wide collection of artifacts relating to the time period of the Aztecs which roughly lie in the 14th to 16th century. They resided within what is now central Mexico and are still known today as a great civilization.” Kale led the students around the room to view the other artifacts on display.
    ”The Aztecs created social, political, religious, business organizations. In a way, the Aztecs built a civilization much similar to what we have now.” Kale paused at certain artifact that would draw his facts to come to life. There were artifacts that represented social such as the social pyramid that displayed people’s roles within that society; political aspects, such as a crown for royalty, a knife for sacrifices, and a picture of what a marketplace would have looked like in the past.

Kale brought the kids up to a circular stone, perhaps the star of all the pieces in the museum.
    ”Here we have a calendar that the Aztecs used. This calendar came to be as the Aztecs tracked the movement of the sun and the stars in the sky. As they were an agricultural group, or a group of farmers or those who grow plants and such. By tracking time they were able to know when to plan seeds, what seasons were coming, when someone would end; very much how we use the calendar today.” His gaze casted over the group of people and gave a nod.
    ”You are all welcome to look around and more than welcome to ask me anything about the Aztecs should you want to know more.”

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
    DJ Double B
    Shadow of Miracles
    Hope the kind
    TheWhiteDragonfly
    amarzyciel
    Erkowan
    X Kaos X
    KawaiiBunny_56
    SoundVVave
    Blinded By Silence
    Prairiefox
    ShyWolfHeart
    The Shiny Furret
    Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
    Xaven the Raven
    Hitsukei
    Tsuki the Fated Wind
    murruelecreuset

SpazzticPanda1311
    shadowabyss1301

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
    • Autobiographer 200
    • Hygienic 200
    • Person of Interest 200

Shadow of Miracles
    Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
    • Member 100
    • Forum Explorer 100
    • Treasure Hunter 100
    PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 9:24 pm
    Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
    Erkowan

User Image
    Marco Guerrero Katsuragi
    I am learning to be strong

Something definitely felt off, but not in a bad way just different. Sitting on the bench with Iris and holding her hand felt pleasant, but also made him nervous. This strange combination made him feel confuse and unsure about how to behave. They were having a nice moment and he didn't want to break that, but at the same time he also wanted to escape this moment because he felt very shy. Marco was still staring at Iris, strangely focusing just on her and not paying attention to anything else around him. His cheeks turned red when he saw and heard Iris chuckle. He averted his eyes unable to stare at her without burning up further. He didn't understand anything at all.

Marco looked up when he heard a familiar voice which belonged to Faye. The black-haired boy blinked, when did she approach them? She was smiling, but for a second he felt like he saw something else in her eyes. He didn't remember making any plans to meet with Faye in the morning, but he was too confused to questioned it. "N-No problem-!" Marco could barely finish his sentence before his hand was pulled away from Iris's hand. The motion had been done so smoothly that no one would have noticed except for Marco and Iris who were holding hands. It somehow ended up with Faye right between Iris and himself. Again he blinked, but accepted the situation nonetheless especially after Faye smiled at him. He somehow felt like he was in trouble, but why? He snapped back to reality when he realized that Faye was with another girl who was introduced as Riko, Faye's roommate meaning she was a fellow Charizard member.

"Nice to meet you," Marco smiled at he returned her friendly gesture, "I'm from Charizard House as well." Riko looked really friendly and her pokemon partner was a green pokemon which he believed was called Snivy. His attention moved towards Mister Reyes's entrance who was wearing a museum uniform. Marco stared at the adult wondering if this person was mister Reyes's twin brother or some doppelganger. However, when the dark-haired adult smiled and winked at them he knew that this was mister Reyes. He didn't know the reasons, but it seemed like he worked in the museum and therefore he had to wear their uniform. Marco couldn't help, but grin a little at the sight since it was like he was seeing a whole different person. The tour would be starting soon and all pokemon needed to be returned to their pokeballs. His pokemon were already inside their spherical devices so he was good to go. Would mister Reyes be their guide inside the museum? The only other teacher he saw was a black-haired adult.

His attention returned to Iris when she asked if he wanted to stay together with her so they could share snacks. He wasn't sure if they were allowed to eat in the museum, but he had spend a pleasant morning with Iris. It was starting to feel like the accident from their first meeting could be forgotten. He didn't want to ruin this chance so maybe staying together was for the best. Marco smiled at Iris and was about to nod when a new adult entered. This adult had red-hair which made him stood out almost immediately. He looked very calm and poised kind of like how mister Reyes was acting, but this adult was more genuine about his behavior unlike mister Reyes who had to play the part and in truth was a more laid-back adult. Everyone was then told to follow this adult who introduced himself as Kale the tour guide to the Aztec section. Marco followed the crowd of students, but stuck close to the people around him which were Iris, Faye, and Riko.

The students entered the Aztec section and they were quickly introduced to the culture. Marco listened as Kale told them facts about the civilization while showing them some old items. The Aztec sounded like they were a group of brilliant people. In this time and age where everyone relied on technology, these people had their own technology which did not rely on electricity. The circular stone they were shown immediately caught his attention. This was an ancient calendar! "So cool..." Marco whispered out-loud truly fascinated by the ancient relic. When the Kale told them they could ask questions, Marco immediately raised his hand.

"Do they still use this calendar? What about the other stuff (artifacts)? Where is Mexico?" the black-haired boy was obviously excited and he didn't just have one question, but three. "Are the Aztec people still alive today?"

==========

Pokemon:
    User Image User Image
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Level: 10
    Nature: Naive
    Ability: Blaze
    Move Set:

► Scratch
        ► Growl
        ► Ember
        ► Smokescreen

User Image User Image
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Level: 8
    Nature: Adamant
    Ability: Insomnia
    Move Set:
        ► Peck
        ► Astonish
        ► Pursuit

Inventory:
        ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :
          User Image

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
          User Image x5

User Image  
    PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 9:42 pm
    ·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤~Ғαyε Ѵαℓεŕї Ŕħσαđεѕ ~¤·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

Location Lamia Historic Museum Company Riko, Iris, Marco

User Image

Iris had released her arm to sit back down. Faye guessed she was tired from the dash to the Museum. The blond let go of her arm, still happy about the fact that she wasn't holding Marco's hand anymore. Riko seemed to be happy about meeting new people and Iris was always a friendly face. Marco was quite, as per usual. When Iris mentioned that they'd gone to the Marketplace together, Faye frowned a little bit. Yesterday she'd gotten the impression that Iris and Marco had issues. Had she unintentionally bridge a gap with her hasty claim of friendship? She hoped not, it really bugged her when other girls were around Marco. Well, no so much as around him as touching him. But her attention was diverted from that thought when Iris asked Marco to hang out with her. Apparently, the two of them had picked up some samples in the Marketplace and Iris wanted to share them.

Faye felt a lurch in her chest, but passed it off quickly, "I'll tag along too, seeing as I missed you two at breakfast." Her conversation was interrupted by Mr. Reyes, who told them that they would be going on a tour of the Museum, but that they would have to store their Pokémon till then. Faye pulled out Amirah and Salem's Pokeballs, intending to obey the rule. Her Eevee accepted the recall without question but Salem jumped to the side, growling in displeasure, "Nya! Nya-nya! Nya!" Faye sighed and spoke to her Purrloin, "I know I said you could stay out today Salem, but the Museum doesn't want Pokémon inside. Now return." The beam of red light engulfed the irate feline before Faye stowed her two devices in her handbag.

The student group started to move when a new adult with red hair introduced himself as Kale. He started to take them through the exhibits, explaining a bit about an ancient culture called the Aztec. Faye looked over the artifacts, finding the feathered crown quite appealing. It looked very regal, something that kings probably would have worn. Despite her interest in the exhibits, Faye made sure to stay close to Marco and in particular, tried to keep herself intersected between Marco and Iris. With all the students and wandering about, it was probably not to obvious and truthfully, Faye didn't really even realise she was doing it. But it kept her from feeling weird. Marco asked Kale a few questions about the Aztec and she stood beside him, not able to think of any questions to ask, but not wanting to leave him alone either.

Attire Casual Summer Outifit
    Mood Annoyed/Possessive/Interested/Content
    Word Count 434
    O.O.C
    X

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Amirah the Eevee • Lvl 10 • Normal • Adamant • Adaptability Tackle - Tail Whip - Baby-Doll Eyes - Swift

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Salem the Purrloin • Lvl 10 • Dark • Naughty • Limber Scratch - Growl - Assist - Sand Attack

เภשєภt๏гץ
        P O K E B A L L S :
          User Image x 0

M E D I C I N E :

B E R R I E S :

K E Y - I T E M S :

M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
          User Image x 2

Shadow of Miracles

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

KawaiiBunny_56

Erkowan
    Crew

Distinct Gekko

2,475 Points
    • Market Browser 100
    • Signature Look 250
    • Statustician 100

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
    Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
    • Citizen 200
    • Perfect Attendance 400
    • Partygoer 500
    PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 6:22 am
    【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
    ʏou are so young
    ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image
    . ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

When Marco smiled back at Iris, she grinned back. It was then that Faye said that she could tag along since she missed at breakfast. Iris has already assumed that Faye and Riko was a part of her aforementioned group. Unless Faye thought that she was only inviting Marco solely to team up with Iris. Iris chuckled just before Mister Reyes got the class' attention. Hearing that pokemon were not allowed to be out during the tour didn't faze since her pokemon were in their pokeballs already from when they had to run to the museum. Iris and the group were soon following a man, named Kale, with red hair who was introduced as the tour guide for the Aztec section of the museum.

Iris didn't know much, if anything significant, about the focal culture so seeing the artifacts were wonderful. As she looked at the work, she listened as the man spoke about the culture. She liked the crown and the calendar the most. She could hear Marco say how cool the calendar was. Looking at him, which was getting a little hard due to Faye between them, he looked very fascinated by the relic. Almost like when they were in the marketplace. She could as Marco was the first one to ask questions. Again Iris tried to look at him but was blocked by Faye.

She didn't know why Faye was suddenly a barrier but Iris assumed that it was accidental and decided to move around to the other side of Marco. Now she was getting a better view and could see how excited he was. This was different from seeing him at school. Or maybe she was just looking at him differently then compared to school since now she was actually talking to him.

"Excuse me."
    she said, her voice was slightly lower than Marco's had been. " Is this place Mexico where a place called Machu Picchu is?" It was a place that she heard her parent talk about when they conversed by their friends and co-workers. One of her mother's friends talked about going to that place for a vacation.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Team:
    User Image

Nickname: Bebe
      Moves: Tackle| Vine Whip| Fairy Wind| Lucky Chant

Nickname: Ling
      Moves: Water Gun| Water Sport| Defog| Wing Attack

Inventory:

-PokeGear
      -5 Rare Candies

Company: Marco, Faye, Riko
    Mood: Interested
    Attire: street clothes
    OOC:

Ʌ
    a-are we there yet?
    Ѻne day you'll know
    ωho you want to be

Shadow of Miracles
    KawaiiBunny_56
    Erkowan
    Hope the kind

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 8:15 pm
    SpazzticPanda1311

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

MARCUS ALDEN BENNET

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

P O K E M O N
        ► P A R T Y
          Pokemon: Valiant
          Friendship Points:
          User Image
          Level:5
          Nature:Relaxed
          Ability:Truant
          Experience:0
          Move Set:

►Yawn
              ►Scratch

Pokemon: Ducklett
                Friendship Points:

Level:5
                Nature:TBA
                Ability:Big Pecks
                Experience:0
                Move Set:

►Water Gun
                    ►Water Sport
                    ►Defog

Marcus walked in a bit late to the museum. He had stayed up late talking with both Rey and Eli (he hadn't been wrong, rooming with them had been a blast) and so hadn't gotten to bed until way past night time.
    He had woken up to find Rey and Eli both gone and had gone to check out the marketplace, he found it thebest place to wander and even got to talk to some of the vendors, particularly the ones offering fish.
    A part of him wondered if fish and meats should be out in the open like they were but he kept that to himself in favor of listening to the merchants-the fishermen talk about the kind of fishing they did in the district and the best place to find Tilapia and Carita were. Before he knew it he was being called by the security staff to make his way to the museum.
    After an lengthy apology and a compliment to the guard's pokemon (it was the second time he was caught wandering, the first time being back at Ordell so he figured it was safe for small talk) Marcus had made his way to the museum, making sure his pokemon were inside. He shot out two quick texts before looking for anyone he knew in the crowd.
    Spotting Rey, he tapped the Charizard student on the shoulder showing him the bag he was carrying "brought you by some breakfast..or more like samples. Also we have got to have some of the food while we're here in lamia..apparently they have this really cool thing."
    He watched as the guide talked about the Aztecs.
    His eyes lit up when he saw the knife, now that was cool!
    "I kinda want one" he whispered to Rey
    He couldn't help but make a face when the social hiearchy came in. It seemed kinda snooty for him, to have people above and below others..it rubbed him the wrong way. (not to mention slaves..yeah that was bad)
    When the tour guide asked for questions Marcus had his own
    "what kinda sacrifices did they do..and why?" He knew from regular history classes that some tribes killed people in sacrifices due to their beliefs..good crops or to stop earthquakes or things like that. Was this like that? And what were the sacrifices like ? Were they picked? Or was it like winning the lottery.
    Also what kinda pokemon were there? What was the terrain like?"
    Was it dessert? Or jungle? It certainly wasn't tundra. Knowing the ecology of the place would give him an idea of the fauna and flora..and mushrooms.

User ImageITEMS IN BAG

► P O K E B A L L S :
          1 Great Ball
          ↦ 5 Rare Candies

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

User Image

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
    • Autobiographer 200
    • Hygienic 200
    • Person of Interest 200
    PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 9:12 pm
    Kale: Your Aztec Museum Guide

User Image

The students were free to browse around the area, as the information here was probably used for some school assignment or whatnot. If memory served him correctly Kale remembered how he despised such trips. It was far more natural to see students who posed no interest in any of these relics. All the items in the room perhaps didn’t have much of a place within their society as of today. At most, they would be reminders of what had happened in the past. There were relics in the room that had been used to sacrifice people to Gods or some other superstitions of the time. The knife, for instance, was used to cut open a person’s chest so that they could deliver their heart to the Gods. Yes, some would say it was barbaric at that time but it was a belief many shared. People had believed that the gods were responsible for the sun, weather, rain; anything that could mean the difference between life and death. The kids today may be too young to understand the mentality behind the adults minds of the past but once they had a few more years on them..then maybe.

Kale glanced down towards the black-haired boy who asked a variety of questions. He waited patiently towards replying to each one.
    ”The Aztecs no longer live within this time period, thus there isn’t a reason to use this device.” Kale motioned towards the stone relic,
    ”That includes all other relics within this room. Though, there may be some who use these items ceremoniously.” Again, Kale motioned towards the other artifacts in the room.
    ”Mexico is in another region that does not belong to the one we are currently in.” He next turned to gaze at the green-haired girl, a petite little thing who came off as a bit timid.
    ”I’m afraid that Machu Picchu is located within Peru. Your next guide will be able to inform you more on that.” The man looked towards the ticking instrument on his wrist to see that the time for them to move on was now.

That young man moved himself towards the exit of the Aztec room and called for everyone’s attention.
    ”The time has come to move on to the next part of the tour. Right through this entry way behind me you will meet your next tour guide.” With those words said Kale uttered all adults and children to the next part of the trip. If they would enjoy it was another matter considering this may all be a part of some school’s assignment. ’They really know how to suck the fun out of this place.’

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
    DJ Double B
    Shadow of Miracles
    Hope the kind
    TheWhiteDragonfly
    amarzyciel
    Erkowan
    X Kaos X
    KawaiiBunny_56
    SoundVVave
    Blinded By Silence
    Prairiefox
    ShyWolfHeart
    The Shiny Furret
    Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
    Xaven the Raven
    Hitsukei
    Tsuki the Fated Wind
    murruelecreuset

SpazzticPanda1311
    shadowabyss1301

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 8:14 am
    User Image
    ═━┈┈┈┈━═ 𝕽𝔬𝔴𝔞𝔫 ═━┈┈┈┈━═

Museum Tour Guide

Rowan was a punctual women. She prided herself on that fact. Standing at the entrance of the Inca Exhibit Hall, she pulled on the edge of her uniform, double checking that it was in place. Her long, rose colored hair was tied back in a no-nonsense ponytail so it wouldn't interfere with her guided tour. The students from the Ordell Academy would be arriving soon. Hopefully Kale hadn't completely bored the young minds to death. It wasn't long before she heard the sounds of many feet and Rowan pushed off from the doorway she'd been leaning on. The group arrived shortly and she managed a small smile, even though it was off her normal, serious expression. Nodding to Kale, Rowan stepped forward to take the group from his hands.

"Greetings young Students. My name is Rowan and I will be continuing the tour through the Museum. If you'll kindly follow me, I'll take you through the hall where the Inca Exhibits have been put on display. Once again, many of these artifacts are very delicate and valuable, so I must ask that you not release you Pokémon while inside the Museum. Now, right this way." Rowan lead the group through the Inca Exhibit. Like the Aztec portion of the Museum, several displays had been set up. Some were behind glass or in locked cases, but others were out in the open, merely separated from the public by the red, swinging velvet ropes and brass stands. Rowan paused the group before an elaborate gold mask, pausing to explain its significance,

"Religion was for the Incas, as with many other ancient cultures, inseparable from politics, history, and society in general. All facets of community life were closely connected to religious beliefs, from marriages to agriculture, government to burials. Inti was the most important Inca god as he was the god of the Sun and the patron of empire and conquest. This mask was one of the ways the Inca people defined Inti. It would have been used in prayers and rituals. One of the most important ceremonies in worship of Inti was the 8-9 day Inti Raymi, held every June, or for more clarification, on the Winter Solstice."

Rowan let her rather lengthy speech sink into the Students minds, letting them mingle in the area to look over the many different items made of precious metal. There was a statue of a gold Llama, and a small plaque that explained that the animal was very important to Inca culture as a beast of burden, a source of food and was sometimes used in rituals to the Gods. There was also several gold coins, stamped with different images. Several more priceless artifacts were decorated around the Exhibit that the Students could browse around. After a bit, she called to the group again, directing their attention towards a strange looking necklace made of twine and having several knots tied in it.

Rowan waved to the display and explained it in further detail, "This item is called a Khipu. Khipu or record-knots were used by the Inca in order to record and transfer information and records. As there was no currency in the Inca world, taxes were paid in kind - usually foodstuffs, precious metals, textiles, exotic feathers, dyes, and spondylus shell - but also in labourers who could be shifted about the empire to be used where they were most needed, known as mit'a service. To keep track of all these things, the Inca used the Khipu, an assembly of knots and strings which was also highly transportable and could record decimals up to 10,000. The interesting thing is the method of mathematics used by the Inca is almost identical to the one we use today."

Rowan smiled after her explanation, looking around at the students, "Feel free to continue to look through the Exhibit. If you have any questions about the Inca, please feel free to ask. Remember not to touch any of the Exhibits, these are very old items after all." Around the hall, the Students could see many different artifacts. There were Inca pottery shaped like large jungle cats. Several pieces of ceramic jewelry decorated with sun and moon symbols and an odd looking braided head ornament. Rowan walked among the Students along with the Teachers, ready to answer any questions the young children might have.

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
    DJ Double B
    Shadow of Miracles
    Hope the kind
    TheWhiteDragonfly
    amarzyciel
    Hope the kind
    X Kaos X
    KawaiiBunny_56
    SoundVVave
    Blinded By Silence
    Prairiefox
    ShyWolfHeart
    The Shiny Furret
    Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
    Xaven the Raven
    Hitsukei
    Tsuki the Fated Wind
    murruelecreuset

SpazzticPanda1311
    shadowabyss1301

Erkowan
    Crew

Distinct Gekko

2,475 Points
    • Market Browser 100
    • Signature Look 250
    • Statustician 100

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
    • Brandisher 100
    • Treasure Hunter 100
    • 50 Wins 150
    PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 9:16 pm
    User Image

Hisaki Kalili

The Living Computer

🎣Swing Life Away🎣

ж ☀ ж ☀ ж ☀ ж ☀ ж ☀ ж ☀ ж ☀ ж ☀ ж
    █【Mood: Tired.】█【Dorm: Kingdra】█【Room: 100】█【Location: history building.】█【With: Misha(Skylar) & Alana & people.】█

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Hisaki stood there waiting as he saw the flaming pony slowly approach them eagerly, he has literally dug himself a shallow grave by not having carrots. Welp, oh well he'll take the punishment. Tho he was mostly focus on Misha(Skylar) reaction and when some adult started talking he looked up and said no pokemons. Clauncher gave a "Che!" noise in anger and Hisaki casually bob him in the head with his pokeball and clauncher went inside. "Sorry buddy but you'll be out soon."

As a interesting man walked out, all Hisaki knew. He loved his necklace and the way he spoke. Hisaki liked this dude a lot. As he spoke he looked around and saw a guy close to two girls and smirk and reached over and grabbed Skylar hand firmly as he had a goofy smile. "I don't know if this is a rule, but there sticking close so... Why not right?" he pointed over the a blonde girl, green hair and some ebony hair kid at a bench for Misha(Skylar).

As the strange man led them inside he waited for Misha(Skylar) to look and when she did he started moving, dragging her into the crowed with a skip in his step as he looked at the neat stuff. He loved that crown, knife was neat... all the other stuff he didn't care. He made sure to look at Misha(Skylar) and make sure his hand was still attached to her hand. She did like to be alone and there for god knows where she'd be if he didn't firmly hold her hand.

"So, whats your opinion on all this Misha(Skylar)? Alana?" He looked back as he waited for there response. He was confused at the word "mexico"... Probably was a region he didn't go to but whatever. When the tour guide said it was a different region he nodded as he absorbed knowledge. Hisaki brain kinda over heated when the inca tour lady came in and showed them around. He remembered some things but he mostly stared at shiny things. When seeing the lama he chuckled and pointed "Hehe, would you call that the 'dalai lama' ?" Hisaki looked at Misha(Skylar)and Alana(If she was closed) chuckled at his own stupid attempt at comedy.

When they were given permission to look at anything he spoke happily "Lead the way Misha. Getting bored of dragging you around anyways~" Laughing softly as he looked at her. Who knows maybe theres something they wanted to look at, he didn't care for much for all this stuff but still maybe the smarter of the three would actually have a interest.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
    █【Attire:In the picture. Hair is all over the place.】█
    ж ☁ ж ☁ ж ☁ ж ☁ ж ☁ ж ☁ ж ☁ ж ☁ ж ☁ ж

Pokemon Party:

---
    Pokemon: Clauncher
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Level: 5
    Nature: Modest
    Ability: Mega Launcher
    Experience: 0
    Move Set:
    ► Splash
    ► Water Gun

---

Pokeballs:

---
    Pokeball x1
    ---

Medicine:

---
    N/A
    ---

Berries:

---
    N/A
    ---

Key-Items:

---
    Pokedex
    ---

Miscellaneous:

---
    Rare Candy's x10
    ---

Quoted:

---
    SpazzticPanda1311

Hope the kind

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

---

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 9:24 pm
    Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
    Erkowan

User Image
    Marco Guerrero Katsuragi
    I am learning to be strong

The Aztec civilization was no around anymore, but the mark they left on this world was all around them. Marco took a moment to look at the exhibition items that were on display. A long time ago, people used these items for different moments in their life. It was kind of sad to hear that these people were not alive anymore. Their culture was still alive though so in a way they were also alive, right? Marco spend the rest of the time thinking about these things while they were taken to the end of the tour. The black-haired boy didn't notice how close Feya was to him, but every now and then their arms would brush against each other which caused him to shiver. However, since he was deep in thought he didn't take too much notice at the moment.

When they were told the next part of the tour would start soon, Marco snapped out of his thoughts; the next tour was the Inca exhibition. The black-haired boy walked a little faster so he could be in the front. He was the first one to reach the exhibition and he was met by a pink-haired lady with her hair tied into a ponytail. Marco could hardly contain his excitement for the next part of the tour. All the students were led to through the exhibition which consisted of several ancient artifacts that were different from the Aztec items they saw earlier. There was a lot of gold which made things shiny and intriguing to look at. All these items were new to him, but he had seemed them in books before, books which his parents showed him a long time ago.

When the Q&A portion of the tour begin, Marco raised his hand once again. This time his face was serious as his question seemed to be something important to him. "La Fortaleza de Paramonga, or the Fortress of Paramonga, is it true that it belonged to a civilization that was conquered by the Inca? I heard that it became a temple of the sun. The sun was the Inca's god, right?" his question was very specific, but this was the only thing he knew about the Inca civilization. He wanted to know if his information was correct and miss Rowan was likely the only person that could answer him.

==========

Pokemon:
    User Image User Image
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Level: 10
    Nature: Naive
    Ability: Blaze
    Move Set:

► Scratch
        ► Growl
        ► Ember
        ► Smokescreen

User Image User Image
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Level: 8
    Nature: Adamant
    Ability: Insomnia
    Move Set:
        ► Peck
        ► Astonish
        ► Pursuit

Inventory:
        ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :
          User Image

User Image x5

User Image  

Shadow of Miracles
    Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
    • Member 100
    • Forum Explorer 100
    • Treasure Hunter 100

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
    • Autobiographer 200
    • Hygienic 200
    • Person of Interest 200
    PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 9:53 pm
    User Image
    ღ αℓαиα sнusσиα ღ
    User Image
    My name is Alana Shusona.....

❖❿ Years❖
    ❖♀ Kid❖
    ❖PKMN Breeder❖

House➸ Kingdra
    Location➸ Museum
    I'm with➸ Skylar and Hisaki

Classes➸ Morning: Coordinator/Performance Afternoon: Breeding
    O.O.C➸

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Alana glances over to two kids, nothing about their appearance stood out. The child knew one of the kids from her Coordination class, the one named Iris. The Flygon member with her green hair, wearing casual attire, was holding hands with a boy with black hair. This child only faintly recollected the name of that boy but he was utterly of no interest to her. They didn’t have classes together, they didn’t interact with each other, they weren’t in the same dorm; so there was a number of reasons why he was nothing more than a stranger in her mind. Yet, what they were doing was what caught this child’s attention. One male, one female, they were holding hands. The action was questionable and one that struck her odd. ’Why are they holding hands?’ Thoughts ran through her mind as to what that action meant. ’Are they super duper close? Are they…like mama and papa?’ The Kingdra member went to look at those two and then back to her parents. Mama and papa would often hold hands when they spent enough time with each other. Big brother even told Alana that holding hands, especially between a boy and girl meant that they were something special. Returning her gaze to the present she could make out the pink blush on the boy’s cheeks. It confirmed one thought in her mind as she looked towards Iris. Certainly, the girl didn’t appear to make a move to remove herself from the boy…that is until a familiar girl came up and plucked her away from him. They linked arms as they went their way. There was clearly something here that was setting the undertone of the mood. And there was something that bothered her as she looked at the people around the male. Something that may be called as an instinct beckoned her to stay away from such a boy. Her instincts hardly made an appearance so she clearly believed in them when they popped up.

Not one but TWO orders were given that the Pokemon should be returned to their Pokeballs. The first order came from a familiar face but was ridiculously wearing some odd outfit. If he was trying to draw attention then that outfit fit the ticket. It was difficult to look at as there was a secret desire to laugh at the outfit. The child kept it hidden within her thoughts but her opinion of this man changed, and not for the best. The other one to give the order was one who was far more modest in their clothes. ’At least he appears more professional.’ It was the jewelry around his neck that was more eye catching, in a positive way. It seemed to be something you may be able to find in a museum unlike the attire the other man was wearing. Still, orders were orders and the girl didn’t want to cause any disturbance in the hotel.
    ”I promise that I’ll bring you out once this is over.” Ponyta looked towards Skylar, beckoning her with her eyes. The fire horse wanted those wonderful carrots and its partner could only assume so much.
    ”And I promise you will see these two again.” Ponyta finally consented as the two Pokemon returned to their Pokeball. It gave one last look towards the owner of the Noibat as it returned.

Everyone else returned their Pokemon to their Pokeballs so it was natural to feel a bit saddened at the lack of Pokemon activity. However, Hisaki managed to grab Skylar’s hand and it reminded her that these three were in a group…if it can be called a group. As Hisaki held Skylar’s hand Alana thought that it might send the wrong message to everyone. Certainly the others would not like that message. Thus, the only thing that could alleviate this situation was one solution! Alana took Skylar’s free hand in her own, entwining their fingers together. Skylar’s hand felt warm even though her personality could be a bit cold. It wasn’t such a bad feeling and it sort of felt like the three of them were something…..more. What their relationship will blossom to was a bit mysterious. But if Alana could hold her hand like this, it wasn’t so bad. Though, another feeling arise, one that was unfamiliar and one that she couldn’t put a finger on. It was alien, familiar but not a bad feeling. What it was would make itself known one day. She was just following what Hisaki did but…then why did she feel like this? Was this what she was supposed to feel? Of course, those thoughts were kept to herself as they all entered the building.

The Aztec tour was interesting though she couldn’t understand what they were supposed to learn. Were they learning about different cultures? A different land? A Mexico? The instructions were so vague so it was hard to tell what she was supposed to focus on. Nevertheless, Alana was sure to pay attention to the tour guide along with holding hands with Skylar.
    ”What is a ‘Mexico’? I’m a bit confused why we are here…” Alana muttered quietly to the two. It demonstrated a bit of her inside thoughts but nothing that revealed too much. She watched the boy from earlier as one question after another, one question from Iris, and others from a boy from her Dorm. It looked like the Tour Guide was able to answer most questions before they were handed over. Still…that black-haired boy gave her the wrong signals even on their way to the Inca Section.
    When they eventually moved on to Inca section, Hisaki appeared all chipper and happy-like as he pointed at a long-necked creature labeled Llama.
    ”What is a Dalai Llama?” She had to wonder if it was a special sort of Llama or maybe something he and his family worshiped by the sea. ’Why would they worship a Llama by the sea though?’

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

【 PKM N 】

User Image
    User Image
    Pokemon:Chespin
    User Image
    Ability:Bulletproof▹not affected by ball and bomb moves, as well as some cannon-based attacks.
    Exp:0/1000
    User Image
    Personality: Impish
    Moves:Spike▹
    Tackle▹ -50 HP {100 Acc.}
    Rolloutl▹ -30 HP {90% Acc.}
    Vine Whip▹ -45 HP {100% Acc.}

User Image
    User Image
    Pokemon: Ponyta
    Ability:Flash Fire: Immune to Fire-type Attacks and Raises own Fire-type Attack
    User Image
    Personality: Hasty
    Moves:▹ Tackle -50 HP {100% Acc.}
    ▹ Growl {100% Acc.}
    ▹ Tail Whip {100% Acc.}
    ▹Ember {100% Acc.}

User Image

Pokemon:
    Ability:
    Personality:
    Moves:

User Image
    Pokemon:
    Ability:
    Personality:
    Moves:

User Image

Pokemon:
    Ability:
    Personality:
    Moves:

User Image
    Pokemon:
    Ability:
    Personality:
    Moves:

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

【 BAG 】

Pokeballs
    User Imagex0

Medicine

BerriesTM

Key-Items