Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Past Events & Games Threads
[Y1: Lamia Festival] Temporary Academy House Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShyWolfHeart

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:22 pm
User Image

ⓛⓘⓙⓐⓗ ⓑⓝⓔⓨ
FlusteredLiving AreaOkay Eli time to try and make some new friends!

It was so strange. After getting on the train and the teachers had made their announcements Eli basically took a nap the entire ride over to Lamia. Usually he'd be talking to others or looking out the window watching the sea go by- nope he was going to sleep. He stressed out so much from catching Aipom it seemingly tired him out. He knew he shouldn't really worry or fuss over it after all he liked the pokemon, it was just the change of his plans-or at least that's what he believed for now. He woke up to the sound of the teachers talking again and telling the students to depart the train. He pulled his bag up from the floor and ran out as one of the last students off the train. He then followed the group as Ms. Floros lead them with the other teachers to the place where they would be staying. She seemed just as excited as they did, compared to Miss Ezra she could be described as a bubbly child, but a teacher. Thinking about this almost made him laugh, but he stopped himself believing it to be rather rude to do so. User Image
Everyone arrived at the living quarters rather quickly, being moved by their excitement for the trip no less, then Mr. Takahiro passed out their iternaries for the occasion. Eli recieved one from the pokemon he had let out, but took out his pokegear to figure out what it was. To him it looked like a wrestler but a bird too. Although its body is small, its proficient fighting skills enable it to keep up with big bruisers like Machamp and Hariyama. He was certainly surprised it was a fighting type, but now the wrestler look made perfect sense to him. He put it away in his pocket and folded up the itinerary as well to look at later. He started looking around to try and find Marcus or Ray, hoping to room with them, but it was a little hard to find anyone with so many students around, and he wasn't about to stand up in a chair and scream out their names. Instead he pulled out his pokegear again and sent both of them text messages,
To: Marcus Bennet, Ray Myers
Hey guys want to room with me for the trip? I can't see you anywhere! Hopin' you didn't turn invisible or nuthin! XD

He clicked send and then put it away once again. After a while he was left standing on his own. He noticed a lot of the girls were already grouping together, made him wonder who Eve was staying with, but he shook his head blushing a little,
"Nope nope nope got to focus-hm...”he saw a blonde kid a little bit away who didn't look like he was around anyone like everyone else was. "Hi there! My names Elijah Abney...” Okay- this was going to be more awkward than he thought. He had no idea who this kid was...They didn't have any classes together as far as he could remember, they weren't in the same dorm as far as he knew...His reached out hand ended up behind his head and he rustled his hair while chuckling to himself nervously, "Sorry to suddenly appear like this but well-would you want to room together?”

User ImagePoochyenaSassyLv.13No Held Item
User ImageAipom JollyLv.5No Held Item

The Shiny Furret

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:47 pm
User Image
ღ αℓαиα sнusσиα ღ
User Image
My name is Alana Shusona.....

❖❿ Years❖
❖♀ Kid❖
❖PKMN Breeder❖

House➸ Kingdra
Location➸ In my hotel room
I'm with➸ Okurmura, Elysia, and Pokemon

Classes➸ Morning: Coordinator/Performance Afternoon: Breeding
O.O.C➸ Thanks for doing that Amar~

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Rooming with people the girl had a vague familiarity with was much better than being paired with strangers and starting over the whole shy Alana. At least with the individual all being familiar, the group may have an easier transition into their new arrangements. Granted that choosing your partners for this sudden field trip was….horrific to say the least, at least in the perspective of the girl. Overall, the development of this character was coming along nicely enough that even the Shusona family would have taken notice. Speaking of the Shusona family, it had been some time since any of the members had gone out of their way to reach the girl. There was no letter, though the child would most likely need to update her address or it may have just been easier to send a message to the family instead. With the feeling of apprehension filling the mind the child whipped out her device to send a quick message to her brother.
To: Xiuqi Jiang
嗨大哥,是我…Alana, 我想让你和家人知道我已经安全到达学校。今天发生了很多事情,但是现在,我跟一队人一起旅行。 我大概了解到这队人里有3个女孩儿和一个男孩儿。总之,我很安全…请让家人知道我很好。
-稍后见
P.S. 这是我的电话…别总给我打电话哟。
{Hi big brother, its me…Alana, I wanted to let you know and the family know that I arrived at school safely. A lot has happened today but right now I’m on a trip with a group of people I’ve sort of gotten to know. We make a group of three girls and one boy. Anyway, I’m safe…please let the family know I’m okay.
-See you later
P.S. This is my personal phone so…don’t call me too much}
The message was sent flying off just as a hair of lavender popped into the room.
There was apparently some briefing that had been missed, at least according to Elysia. Thankfully it looked like the small blunder was saved by her roommate.
”Thank you…Elysia.” Gently taking the paper from the girl’s hands, the eyes began scanning the information that would reveal the events of the trip.
”We..we aren’t participating in the parade…are we…” The thought of being part of an event where people’s eyes would wander around and stare at her was enough to make her nerves sprout out. Being the center of attention was not at all what this girl wanted…even if it were part of this school trip. Then again, there were other events that attracted her eyes.
”Games? Does that mean there will be prizes?” She glanced back at the words again but they would certainly not give off any more information than what was plainly typed on paper. It looked like there wasn’t going to be any events, from what she could decipher, that would force the shy girl to intermingle with. The only thing that was far more mysterious than the others was this Battle exhibition. Did that mean that the students would take part or did that mean some of the more seasoned players would show off their muscle? Now, it wasn’t like her to think much of the negative side of things but it was an observation that needed to be taken in to account.
Esp! Chespin Chespin esp-ches pin pin. Esp esp! espin Chespin Ches-pin. {No no! I’d like to keep them together as much as possible. This festival would be a great place to start! If we keep our humans together than they can learn to trust one another and maybe…just maybe learn to open up.} Chespin and the Bronzor had drawn closer towards each other while the grass-type gazed at the humans. Its eyes soon caught attention towards the Snivy who had stayed quiet all this time. If its plans were to work then it would need the cooperation of all the Pokemon. Chespin looked up to the Fire-type that began to nose in on Alana’s backpack. It wasn’t quite sure what the creature was looking for or if it was just a dumb horse. With its green vine it beckoned the Snivy to join in on their conversation.
Chespin? Espin Ches-esp pin pin pin?{And you? Do you want to help your human out?}
With the information of the paper buried in the mind the girl tucked the paper into her pocket. She too began to unpack her duffle pack of its contents: a blanket, PJs, clothes, lingerie, bathroom materials, along with some items for the Pokemon. Being distracted with the items that needed to be placed away, while being placed away; Alana had not noticed the elephant in the room, or better yet the horse. The horse nudged through the girl’s pack and sniffed around for any goodies. Something was definitely drawing it in there as it nudged with its nose to move items within the pack. And then it found it! Two small wrapped candies within the pack. It cared not about the outside appearance as it nudged the items loose to reveal the true glory of the candy! One by one they were swallowed by the fire horse who savored their taste. And though there may have only been two candies it was enough for the creature to be bestowed a new power. A power that was befitting of being a Fire-type and one that would even the odds against the Grass-type that defeated it.
”So….we can still hang out with each other?” the girl’s voice was a bit distant due to her present position within the bathroom. Setting up her materials within the drawers and on top of the surface of the sink; she was easily preparing herself for this stay. When the child came out to see the other two girls her eyes went straight to the Pokemon nosing through her bag.
”Ponyta? What are you looking for in there?” Then the sudden realization of what a Fire-type could do to that bag.
”P-ponyta, careful! You might burn it…” Alana walked towards the horse and nudged it as gently but firmly as she could so that it would retract itself from the pack. The flames that made up its mane did not trigger no pack to combust into flames, in fact the whole thing stayed in one piece. It was an incredible sight to see considering that the girl half expected the item to be burning at this point.
”How did you do it?” Shifting the contents of the pack around, looking at it from different angels…she felt at loss of the lack of burning that occurred on this item.
”Does this normally happen?” She showed her non-burned back for the girls to see while Ponyta tucked itself closer to the floor. Perhaps it tired of standing up as it nudged the flooring. Glancing towards Okumura, Alana wondered if the energetic Charizard could hear the question.
”OH! Maybe we should all see how Goto is?.....We should…all hang out together.” Her voice went out a bit strong at the suggestion but her heart was in the right place as the child didn’t want to leave anyone out of the group’s activities.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

【 PKM N 】

User Image
User Image
Pokemon:Chespin
User Image
Ability:Bulletproof▹not affected by ball and bomb moves, as well as some cannon-based attacks.
Exp:0/1000
User Image
Personality: Impish
Moves:Spike▹
Tackle▹ -50 HP {100 Acc.}
Rolloutl▹ -30 HP {90% Acc.}
Vine Whip▹ -45 HP {100% Acc.}

User Image
User Image
Pokemon: Ponyta
Ability:Flash Fire: Immune to Fire-type Attacks and Raises own Fire-type Attack
User Image
Personality: Hasty
Moves:▹ Tackle -50 HP {100% Acc.}
▹ Growl {100% Acc.}
▹ Tail Whip {100% Acc.}
▹Ember {100% Acc.}

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image

Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

【 BAG 】

Pokeballs
User Imagex0

Medicine

BerriesTM

Key-Items

User Image razz okedex, Calling, Texting, Camera, and Video

Miscellaneous
User Imagex0

.....Who are you?!?

KawaiiBunny_56

amarzyciel

DJ Double B

Quote:

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:26 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

MARCUS ALDEN BENNET

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

Wearing: casual 1

P O K E M O N
      ► P A R T Y
        Pokemon: Valiant
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Level:5
        Nature:Relaxed
        Ability:Truant
        Experience:0
        Move Set:

►Yawn
            ►Scratch

Marcus stepped into the academy housing rubbing sleep out of his eyes, which along with his messed up hair told anyone and everyone that he had been asleep for most of the train ride.
He wasn't sure why he was so tired lately, sure he was staying up late sometimes but that was nothing new. He wasn't sure when it had started but somewhere between the time with Rey at the Garden and revealing his relation to Harvey to one of the breeding professor's student Marcus found sleep just didn't come as easy.It seemed even when he slept he just woke up tired.
After lunch he had found himself wandering again, looking for the ladyba he had seen that morning but finding a swablu fletching and it's evolved parent instead. His brother had been there, around an area where Marcus recalled Fletling had nested once. The boy had found himself trying once more to start conversation with his estranged half-sibling.
Harvey hadn't really seen happy to see him but the two had started a somewhat halting conversation and Marcus had been more than happy to explain fletchling's migratory pattern. (he found out Harvey had been trying to catch one)
No sooner had he started however and his gear had beeped with the announcement that they would be going to the lamia district for a field trip.
He found himself maybe not as excited about it due to the fact that it was a break in routine, not to mention it had kinda stopped the budding conversation between him and Harvey.
He had packed a small bag with enough clothes for his stay, as well a toiletries and a blanket. He had only hesitated for a minute before packing his rod and tackle box. He had also downloaded a few songs into his phone as well as documentaries which he would probably end up watching (he wasn't feeling very social at the moment)
He had met up with Harvey at the station by sheer coincidence and had only attempted to make small talk before he found himself burying his face on Valiant's fur and falling asleep.
"Now what?", he asked the breeding teacher, Marcus had only woken up recently. He had no idea of what was happening or any announcements.

"Now you look for a room mate, two actually"
"Sweet! I haven't seen Tera in a while"
"...you can't room with Tera, she's a girl"
Marcus blinked up bleary looking eyes at his brother as his sleep-ridden(and sleep deprived ) brain tried to process what was just said.
"Well yeah so what?"
Maybe it was because he spent time watching both his mother and his uncle do the same work. Maybe it was because he was friends with some flamboyant boys back home (who where just as bad as the girliest girl), or because one of his closest cousin was a girl but Marcus had never understood why everyone got so weird around guys and girls hanging out together, doing things together, having similar interests. As if it was such a rarity, as if they were really all that different.
They were just the same really. He honestly couldn't say he felt differently around Tera as he did around Rey, or around Eve as he felt around Eli. They were all his friends as far as he was concerned and how he treated them had more to do with their individual traits more than anything (he knew Rey and Tera the longest so he'd probably open up more to them..Rey was a bit more sensitive (an Faye seemed to be too, though in a different way) where as both Eli and Tera seemed to not need him to watch himself as much around them)
He was fishing partners and had played basketball with both guys and girls back home and found no difference in that either, and he had had sleepover with friends of both genders (and one that seemed to be neither ) and hadn't found any difference. He found himself slightly bothered by the fact that he wouldn't be able to hang out with his friends as much for such a stupid reason.
"What, don't tell me, they have cooties?Girls are just people Harv, I've shared a room with 'em before loads of times"
The nickname slipped off without him wanting to, a byproduct of his tiredness, just like the informal speech.
He settled the matter, he would invite Tera to hang out and go camping with him as soon as was convenient. Maybe Elijah could come too..and Rey..he wondered if Elijah knew how to fish.
His gear beeped again and Marcus looked down to see the very same friend he was thinking about had asked if they wanted to room together.
He smiled at the thought, rooming with both Eli and Rey sounded really awesome.
He still thought it was stupid he couldn't room with Tera, or Faye, or Eve (the idea of talking with any of his friends well into the night, playing games and goofing around like the kids they were was one he liked entertaining the thought of) but at least he had two friends he could room with. (rooming with someone he didn't know and had nothing in common with just because they were guys would have probably sent him into a mood)
Quickly he typed out a reply

To: Eli

ShyWolfHeart
Hey sorry I haven't been responding...fell asleep lol
But sure I'm down to room with you guys. Do you know just what we're doing here?

Looking up he found his brother looking at him with what the ten year old could identify as amusement..was he smiling?
Marcus had barely any time to figure out if he had actually made progress or not before Harvey, after seemingly considering something picked up the duffle bag he had managed to somehow cram everything in and turned around towards the desk.

"Go wash your face Mr. Bennet. I'm leaving" he said and walked away.
The nickname was still weird to Marcus, who smiled sheepishly, knowing he probably had 'sleep' written all over his face.
Shifting Valiant in his arms, Marcus looked around for a bathroom before his eyes settled on a familiar mop of black hair.
"ELI!" he called out waving to his friend to call his attention before walking over to him "hey, I got your text..how'd the pokemon catching go?..do you know what's happening?"
Valiant, on his trainer's arm smiled at Eli too. This human made his trainer smile more, so the pokemon found himself fond of him.

User ImageITEMS IN BAG

► P O K E B A L L S :
        1 Great Ball
        ↦ 10 Rare Candies

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
        ↦snacks and ramen packs
        ↦army blanket
        ↦Pokemon Food and bowls

User Image

SpazzticPanda1311

And now you’ll lead the way
Show the light of day

Harvey Jay Bennet
-Breeding Teacher-

Harvey looked back only once when Marcus seemed to call someone over before turning back to the desk and asking the lady to both check him in and check his bag. He wasn't sure why he had looked back, it wasn't like he cared what Marcus did or anything.
Sure he had talked to the kid a bit more first after both he and Rey Myers had ended up in the nurse's office. Marcus was a student in his house, so of course the professional thing to do had been to take him back to the Kingdra house once the dust was settled.
Another happening with Myers (this one in the garden) had left the brothers with another topic of conversation. Harvey still found it hard to believe that the second person he had become acquainted with in Ordell was related to his half-brother's first friend in the academy
And if that wasn't a weird sentence in itself.
Still, Harvey wouldn't say he really cared about what happened with Marcus. The kid seemed to be getting affected by what was happening with Myers (and maybe there was something else added to that? ) but Harvey wasn't worried so much as he didn't want anything happening on his watch (students were kinda his responsibility after all)
Nope Harvey definitely hadn't felt anything, not even when Marcus had fallen asleep next to him five minutes into the ride, for all intents and purposes cuddling his starter like it was a stupid plushie, or a pillow and looking for all intents and purposes like he would sleep through a natural disaster.
So the kid was tired, so he got in trouble (apparently, according to the gossiping guards by skipping class) it wasn't really any skin off Harvey's back. Marcus was nothing to him, wasn't his problem.
Of course he was a student in his house so Harvey supposed he'd have to keep an eye on whatever was troubling the kid..simply for the sake of good form.
Maybe I could talk to Ms. Ramos about it, the Kingdra teacher mused taking the ticket to check his bag from the lady in the counter and turning to leave. His motorcycle was in the district, being kept by a friend and Harvey intended to take advantage of his three day stay here. Marcus was after all, a student in his house.
As he left, it didn't occur to him this could be considered progress, since two months ago he cared about his half-brother less than he did the students in his house.

(((exit Harvey))

P O K E M O N
      ► P A R T Y
        Pokemon: Broski (Monferno)
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Level:50
        Nature:Rash
        Ability:Iron Fist(hidden ability)
        Experience:
        Move Set:

►Flame Wheel
            ►Close Combat
            ►Thunder Punch
            ►Blaze KIck

Pokemon: Tank (Electivire)
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Level:49
        Nature:Brave
        Ability: Motor Drive
        Experience:
        Move Set:

►Thunderbolt
            ►Discharge
            ►Meditate
            ►Discharge

Pokemon: Samantha (Slowking)
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Level:50
        Nature:Mild
        Ability:Regenerator(hidden ability)
        Experience:
        Move Set:

►Zen Headbutt
            ►Water Pulse
            ►Heal Pulse
            ►Trump Card

Nice work you did
You’re gonna go far, kid

ShyWolfHeart
I'm really sorry about leaving you hanging for days with Eli, I've been dealing with some things and got hit with the worst writing block because of it I'm the worst, sorry. emotion_facepalm

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 5:21 pm
·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤~Ғαyε Ѵαℓεŕї Ŕħσαđεѕ ~¤·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

Location Campus Station Company Ava, Phoebe

User Image

The rowed housing of red brick was bland and boring. But Faye wasn't going to complain. She didn't have to go to class and was going to be participating in a neat festival. Maybe she could sign up for an activity. Sitting front stage on a parade float sounded nice. And would probably get her lots of attention too. That sounded like a good plan.

Entering into the building, Faye looked around. A large rec-room area and hallways leading to the bedrooms. One of the Teachers said that they would be split into groups of three of the same gender. Faye looked around and spotted Ava talking with Phoebe, a dark haired girl from her Co-Ordination class. Faye hadn't had much exposure to the quiet girl, maybe this would be a good time to get to know her better. Her Science and Technology Teacher announced their intentions, handing out pieces of paper that outlined the plan for the next three days.

Walking over to the two girls, Faye gave them a bright smile as she tossed her hair over her shoulders, "Hey girls. Pretty cool how we get to hang out in the city and participate in the Festival. The itinerary looks fun too. I'm looking forward to the Parade and Dance. Bet they'll be a lot of people around as well. How about we bunk together? It'll give me a chance to get to know you Phoebe. We haven't really hung out outside of Co-Ordination class."

Faye pulled her bag behind her into the room the three girls would be sharing. Small beds already made with what Faye assumed to be very cheap and scratchy comforters. But she would make do. Picking the bed closest to the door as her own, Faye tossed her luggage onto the bouncy mattress. Turning to her friends, the blonde smiled and asked cheerfully, "Well ladies...should we get ready for the Parade? I'm looking forward to it, wonder if they'll have a theme or if they get to pick their own designs."

Attire Pretty in Purple
Mood Excited/Relaxed
Word Count 335
O.O.C
X

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Amirah the Eevee • Lvl 7 • Normal • Adamant • Adaptability Tackle - Helping Hand - Tail Whip - Sand Attack

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Purrloin • Lvl 7 • Dark • Naughty • Limber Scratch - Growl - Assist

เภשєภt๏гץ
      P O K E B A L L S :
        User Image x 0

M E D I C I N E :

B E R R I E S :

K E Y - I T E M S :
        User Image with Pokedex, Calling, Texting, Camera and Video Availability

M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
        User Image x 8

SoundVVave

DJ Double B

Erkowan
Crew

Distinct Gekko

2,475 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100

ShyWolfHeart

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:08 pm
User Image

ⓛⓘⓙⓐⓗ ⓑⓝⓔⓨ
Mellow excitementLiving AreaNo it's okay! Trust me you're not the worst we all have stuff happen I've been sick so that's why haven't posted but it takes time to think of what to write so don't feel bad whatsoever! ^^

Waiting for Tristan to answer Eli heard a beep from his pocket. He smiled at Tristan nervously, "Oh sorry um just one second...”His eyes widened when he saw a reply text from Marcus. He smiled that he and Ray would want to room with him...but now he had potentially four people all together...Another thing to surprise him was Marcus coming over calling his name. Eli turned from his pokegear and greeted the boy with a high five, "Marcus! There you man I thought you missed a train for a little while there!” While he was certainly happy to see Marcus his question sent him into a frozen state. He smiled nervously again and averted his gaze unsure on how to answer that, "The catching? Oh it uh...it went great. I caught a Aipom...” He pulled out the pokeball from his pocket, but without considering how he was holding it his finger pressed the center button and Aipom shot out at Eli's face in a flash of pokeball light,"Pom pom Ai!" She hugged Eli's face swishing his tail happily. Eli stood there shocked but still had the sharp nervous smile plastered on his face. He gave a thumbs up pointing to the Aipom on his face, "See? He's...really affectionate” He tried to joke. It seemed his enthusiasm wasn’t very much that at the moment as it should’ve been. Eli had actually thought of asking Marcus about his problem…but how would he put? Could he really say he caught a pokemon and wasn’t happy about it even though he thinks he should be? Maybe later when not so many people are around. Aipom scrolled up to the top of Eli’s head and wrapped his tail around, the hand of the tail resting against Eli’s left ear.
User Image
To try and get the focus off of the monkey on his head Eli pointed to Valiant and asked, "How’s Valiant doing? He seems really chipper today!”well…as much as a Slakoth could be.

User ImagePoochyenaSassyLv.13No Held Item
User ImageAipom JollyLv.5No Held Item

The Shiny Furret

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:01 pm
User ImageKIRSImmrhodes
mm >>tUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Cyril's response made Kirsi want to crawl into a hole and not come out, ever. Oh my gosh, he must think I'm stupid. After all, he sounded like he thought her question was stupid, especially with that stoic face of his. Well, I don't think it's stupid! That was right, no reason to feel bashful about it! "I really want to know what kinds of people are in which house. I wonder how they decide where we go," she said, stating her more "smart" reasoning first. "And I do think they're pretty cool. It's pretty neat we're all in the same house together." Although Kirsi had no clue how she and Cyril could possibly be in the same house. She and Koru made sense, but Cyril was so different!? "Doesn't it make you wonder, why we're all together?" Kirsi could probably just ask the principal or one of the teachers, but she liked puzzling it out for herself.

As they got off the train and made their way to where they were staying for the next few days, Chance walked next to Cyndaquil, enjoying the fire type's company. He kept sniffing things on the ground and falling behind, then having to run to catch up. Kirsi tried to think of something to say as they went inside. This was kind of the natural time for them to drift away from Cyril, since they'd only been talking since they sat near each other. For some reason, whether it was because they were from the same house or because Kirsi felt like it was a challenge, Kirsi wanted Cyril to like her. Or at the very least to think she wasn't stupid or annoying. "Cyril, what are your pokemon like?" she asked, looking at Cyndaquil and Chance by her and Koru's feet. She guessed that he had his in his pokeball because of the crowds- Kirsi would have kept Chance away if she hadn't had her dad's help and months of training him.

When she saw the plans for the three days, Kirsi went from excited to suppressing a groan. A battle exhibition? She'd really hoped Koru was wrong. I don't want to lose. I bet...I bet it's just for more experienced trainers! Yeah! We probably can't even enter! Convincing herself she wouldn't have to worry about it, Kirsi grinned at Koru. That was when her friend mentioned rooming together. "Really? That sounds so fun!" Kirsi's eyes had lit up. Just imagine! She was really happy that Koru had asked; she always worried a little that other people didn't think of her as good of a friend as she thought of them. Koru was really awesome and Kirsi assumed the girl had lots of other good friends so it made her really happy that Koru wanted to room with her. Kirsi tugged her ear in embarrassment at the sappy thoughts. "And look, there's going to be games on the second day! And the first looks fun too, with dances," she added, thinking about what Koru had said about knowing how to dance.

"What d'you guys wanna do now?" she asked. After all, they had the night before any of the festivities started. "I'd like to explore this place. If some other people wanna, we could play hide and seek or man hunt, too."

User Image Pᴏᴋᴇᴍᴏɴ
    Pokemon: Growlithe - Chance
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Level: 5
    Nature: Jolly
    Ability: Intimidate
    Experience: 0/1000
    Move Set:

► Bite
        ► Roar

Iɴᴠᴇɴᴛᴏʀʏ
P O K E B A L L S :
    User Image x 1

M E D I C I N E :

B E R R I E S :

K E Y - I T E M S :

M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
    User Image x 10

amarzyciel
Prairiefox

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:48 pm
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
DJ Double B
Hope the kind
TheWhiteDragonfly
amarzyciel
Erkowan
X Kaos X
KawaiiBunny_56
SoundVVave
Blinded By Silence
Prairiefox
ShyWolfHeart
The Shiny Furret
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Xaven the Raven
Hitsukei
Tsuki the Fated Wind
murruelecreuset

User Image
Antonio Reyes
Are you where you want to be?

Getting the students from the Academy's train station to Lamia's train station had taken quite some time. The number of students in the academy was still small compared to regular public or even private schools, but nonetheless their numbers had taken some time to organize. Then there was the walk over to their temporary housing for these next couple of days. Even with all the chaos of getting the students to behave, not wander off, or do anything that might be considered misconduct was taking the tolls on academy staff, Antonio was quite excited for this festival. He knew exactly what this festival was about and what it meant because he experienced it many times during his childhood. Hopefully the students would enjoy it as much as he had when he was their age (younger even). The academy had given the students the choice of picking their roommates for their stay. Many were excited while others were shy and not sure where they would be rooming or who they would be rooming with. This was bound to happen so the academy staff was given instructions to help the students if matter could not be handled among the young ones.

So here he was with a list of the students who would be rooming together. Due to the number of students present, some students would actually be staying with three classmates instead of just two. Antonio whistled loudly to catch all the student's attention which seemed work as many of them got quiet. Antonio waited until there was silence before he continued. "I will be posting the room number as well as the students assigned to those rooms shortly. Please make sure to head to your room to drop off your luggage. We will heading out as soon as everyone is ready so quickly find your rooms." With those final words, Antonio pulled our a large poster from his pocket and pinned it against the wall so that all the students could see their rooms and roommates.

Quote:
Room Assignments

1st Floor
Room 100: Kirsi, Koru, Iris
Room 101: Faye, Ava, Phoebe, Maria
Room 102: Alana, Riko, Elysia
Room 103: Tera, Skylar, Veronica, Evelyn

2nd Floor
Room 200: Nirav, Cyril, Tristan
Room 201: Elijah, Marcus, Ray
Room 202: Ichiro, Joshua, Chael
Room 203: Marco, Silvano, Cecile

==========

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 7:31 pm

Blue: #273BE2
Black: #40404F
Gold: #D4AF37
Star Yellow: #FFE303
Black: black

Pokemon Colors:
Raja/Eevee: #CC6666

But look at all the stars!
We've come so far.
Even if we don't know where we are,
It's gotta be somewhere great!
Or am I just too tired to wink?

User Image

User Image
Nirav Goto
Charizard House

═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═

It wasn't long before Nirav received an itinerary of the weekend. A parade and Latin dances? Nirav wasn't sure what that all entailed, but dancing didn't exactly enthuse him. He didn't know any dances, aside from a few that people in the Sevii Islands did at weddings. Those, he barely could remember, only having seen other people doing them. Maybe it would be a little like that though.

As room assignments were passed around, Nirav took a look at who he would be staying with. Cyril was a familiar name, one that he felt comfortable staying with. Better than a complete strangers. Tristan, he didn't know. But perhaps knowing one would be better than both. It wasn't like he would have to talk to them a lot... right? Besides, Shusona, Elysia, and Riko seemed to have plans to go out together. He felt his phone buzz a few times, and the boy realized he had a few texts he hadn't taken care of.

Speaking of the three girls he'd been talking to lately, the latest text was from Riko. A hello and good wishes. How she put that kind of smiley face in, the boy hadn't a clue. Regardless, Nirav smiled softly, quickly sending something back.

To: Riko Okumura
                                I'm alright. Messaging sounds cool. See you outside soon for the parade?

He felt so much less awkward when he could look at what he was typing and edit it before others heard it. For him, texting was a great thing. The next was from Elysia. Quick and simple, right to the point.

To: Elysia Penrose
                                Ok, cool. Are we meeting outside? I think they want us going soon. I'll be out there.

Elysia would probably give him a solid answer. She seemed like she knew what was going on more than a lot of other peers. Or, so that was his first impression. She was at least blunt about it all. Finally, Nirav had a wall of text from Shusona, who said quite a lot. It seemed like she just wrote whatever came to her mind. Regardless,the boy's cheeks grew red as he read it through, thinking up a response.

To: Alana Shusona
                                Hi Alana. Don't worry, it's ok. Texting later sounds cool and you and ponyta are fine. You're more normal than me if that helps. Meet outside for the parade?

She signed it as Alana. Was he supposed to call her that now? Or stick with Shusona? Nirav was more confused than before on that, but brushed it aside for right now. The boy adjusted his head covering in the mirror. He was right about Alana being the normal one. They were from somewhere people actually knew about. It was weird, but Nirav felt a while away from some of his peers. Some seemed rich, or had prevalent parents, but he was just, well, normal. Normal seemed to be the abnormal here, at least in what he had heard about. Nevertheless, Nirav and Raja stepped out of their room and moved outside. They waited by the entrance to the building, watching people come out and waiting for their potential friends. He couldn't help but wonder where in the city they would be going. It all seemed so lively coming in... Where would they begin?

User Image // User Image (x1)

But I can't wait
For more of this to come my way.
'Cause you take what you get,
And you try not to think!
Or am I just too tired to wink?

Hope the kind

amarzyciel

KawaiiBunny_56

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 8:55 am
User Image

███ ██ █ ▌Elyѕιa Penroѕe ▌█ ██ ███

My location... 1st floor, Room
                                                        My Outfit... casual clothes (pic)
                                                        Those near me... Alana & Riko
                                                        Pokemon you see me with... Shelah, the bronzor

Elysia pondered of the possibility and found the chance to be slim. She was in the same unease as Alana in the prospect of being part of a parade. "I hope we are not. They surely won't expect us to do it without any prior practice. It's more likely we have a dance activity," Dance wasn't as bad as parade at least. If it was the kind that was done in mass. Then Alana spoke of student game. Day two activity could be taken in several way that trying to guess it would be pointless. "I am more interested in the prize if there's any," Elysia remarked her interest. It gave her motivation to try and win. "Well, there's no use trying to guess what we will do," Elysia shrugged her "what if" thought away. She would deal with it when the time comes for now there were things they had to do.

It appeared that Shelah was misunderstanding Chespin. Keep them together was akin to no plan at all for him. They were already a group and it was unlikely his trainer would ignore them. Elysia had been working hard in trying to befriend the other. He could tell Elysia's intention since he had been around her a lot. "bron zor," shelah bobbed up and down slightly that was his 'nodding' gesture. His gaze went toward Snivy next when Chespin addressed her. He said nothing but watched them. The snivy hadn't talked to them thorough the time, so he in turn didn't attempt any.

The conversation started to die down when each of them decided to unpack and sort their belongings. Elysia had finished quickly. She didn't brought many and prefer to keep most of her belongings inside her bag where she would take out when she needed them. Riko who had finished even faster than her was already up on the bed and listening to music. Elysia decided not to bother her since she was occupied and her pokegear chose that moment to beep. She had received a reply from Nirav that asked her whether they could meet outside.

To: Nirav Goto
        "oh! thanks for letting me know. I will tell Alana and Riko we need to leave soon and of course you are free to join us. See you soon!"

She was going to tell her roommates about meeting up with Nirav. It was then that she caught glimpsed on Alana's ponyta who had his muzzle buried in a bag. oh my, that spelled trouble. "Is your ponyta hungry?" Elysia replied Alana's question with a different question regarding Ponyta's behavior. She did not need an answer as Ponyta ate Alana's rare candy was suffice to show that the pokemon was indeed sought food. She was a little amused when she watched Alana panicking. "Ponyta can choose what to burn and what not to burn. It's how you can safely ride on one and not ended up grilled," Elysia answered Alana's question.

Alana beat her in bringing up of a meeting. "about that. I got message that he would be waiting for us outside. Are you guys ready to head out?" She chimed in and asked them whether they needed to do anything else inside the room.

((OOC: ))

Log:
word counter: n/a
User Image
Pokemon Team:
SHELAH (bronzor) │Genderless│ Lv. 11 (0/1,000 exp) │FP: 50/250 (+0)
Heatproof │ hold item: N/A │Status: Normal
【Hp 33│09 Atk (-)│23 Def│10 SpAtk│25 SpDef (+)│10 Spd】
Move set:

►[P] Tackle: 50 // AC: 100
Confusion: 50 // AC: 100 (10% chance of confusion)
► [ST] Hypnosis: AC: 60 // Target falls asleep
► [ST] Confuse Ray: AC: 100 // confuse target

Inventory:
01 x Pokeball
04 x Rare Candy
01 x Pokegear

Calling for Attention:
Hope the kind

DJ Double B

KawaiiBunny_56

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:31 am
User Image

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●● Riko Okumura ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

❣ Charizard House ❣

♥ Where: Living Quarters
♥ With: Students/Teachers + Their Pokemon/Snivy
♥ Mood: (●◠ω◠●)☆d(o⌒∇⌒o)b
♥ OOC:
♥ Word Count: 380
♥ Wearing: Regular Attire ( what she's wearing on the left)

Riko looked at the room/roommates assignment plastered on the wall. Room 102, on the 1st floor. The girls quickly moved their belongs to the 1st floor. As they started unpacking, Riko's Pokegear beeped. She looked at the flashing light. A message. Actually two. One from her older sister, and another from Nirav. She looked at Nirav's message first. She smiled, then messaged him back.

To: Nirav Goto

"Sure! Lemme just finish unpacking. Then we will join you soon! ☆d(o⌒∇⌒o)b "
♥ Riko Okumura (●◠ω◠●)

She sent it, then opened up her sister's message.
To: Riko Okumura

"りここんにちは!元気にしていることを願います。私はあなたがアカデミーにセトリングしていると確信しています。あなたは偉大なトレーナーになるだろう!我々は、すべてのあなたがいなくて寂しいです。ママはあなたを心配し続け、私はあなたは大丈夫だろうと彼女を保証しました。結局のところ、あなたは、このための準備が整いました。私はAspertia市から呼んでいる、と目を光らせは素晴らしいです!ああ、私はあなたのための特別な驚きを持っています!あなたはそれをすぐに取得します!一方で、あなたは素晴らしいトレーナーがあなたないでしょうになるでしょうか?私はあなたがすぐにメッセージを私に戻っていただければ幸いです。あなたを愛し、私はあなたを欠場。"

[Riko kon'nichiwa! Genki ni shite iru koto o negaimasu. Watashi wa anata ga akademī ni setoringu shite iru to kakushin shite imasu. Anata wa idaina torēnā ni narudarou! Wareware wa, subete no anata ga inakute sabishīdesu. Mama wa anata o shinpai shi tsudzuke, watashi wa anata wa daijōbudarou to kanojo o hoshō shimashita. Kekkyokunotokoro, anata wa, kono tame no junbi ga totonoimashita. Watashi wa Aspertia ichi kara yonde iru, to me o hikarase wa subarashīdesu! Ā, watashi wa anata no tame no tokubetsuna odoroki o motte imasu! Anata wa sore o sugu ni shutoku shimasu! Ippō de, anata wa subarashī torēnā ga anata naideshou ni narudeshou ka? Watashi wa anata ga sugu ni messēji o watashi ni modotte itadakereba saiwaidesu. Anata o aishi, watashi wa anata o ketsujō.]

With lots of love,
Yui.

Riko's smile grew wider, and a tear fell from her eye at her sister's heartwarming message. She missed her so much. It was like Riko could almost hear her voice, saying this message to her. She wrote down a message, giving her thanks and how much she misses them, and how they helped her at the academy. She sent it. As she looked up, she saw Ponyta. With Shusona's bag. Riko wasn't sure what happened. Snivy looked at Ponyta. "Snivy! she said. She looked at Shusona, and then back at Ponyta. "It seems that Snivy is saying that to prevent things like this from happening, you have to learn to understand your Pokemon. Not by what they say, but how they think," Riko explained. Riko didn't realize Snivy was this sentimental. She grabbed her bag. "Let's go!" she answered to Elysia.

❣ Pokemon ❣
♥ Snivy

Level: 7
Nature: Calm
Ability: Overgrow
Experience: 0/1000

Move Set:

►Tackle
    ►Leer
    ►Vine Whip

I N V E N T O R Y
    ♥ 1x User Image
    ♥ 3x User Image(at dorm)

User Image

Hope the kind

amarzyciel

DJ Double B

Kumerelle

Duck

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:33 am
    User Image

███ ██ █ ▌ Cyril Frisch ▌█ ██ ███

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. X User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My location... hotel, lobby
                                                    My Outfit... casual (pic)
                                                    Those near me... Kirsi, Koru, & others
                                                    Pokemon you see me with... none

Cyril thought Kirsi was silly to wonder about the reason for their assigned house. It didn't even relate to get to know people. "If you want to know people. Talk to them, don't wonder about the reason we are in the same house," he told Kirsi, seriously. There's nothing more better than to come to conclusion by yourself, instead of relying on a basis that was made by other. He, himself, didn't fully trust anything unless he saw it himself. Then again, Kirsi could be only say it because she was curious rather than genuine desire to meet other, especially when it was limited to her own dorm house. Even Koru chimed in of how cool it was that they were of the same dorm house. "It's just a coincidence," Cyril didn't share the sentiment. He didn't thought it was anything but that.

The group finally arrived. He wasn't interested in talking as his eyes swept past the building they passed by, trying to remember the route for when he might need it. He still felt he was an outsider who happened to intrude on Koru and Kirsi. However, they included him into their chat as a polite gesture to not make him feel alienated. It was fine for him, he would understand if they ignore him, but he didn't speak it out. Was it because he desire to be included? It was true that he didn't have anyone he could call friend in the academy nor did he attempt to seek any. If he tried, it would simply be a pretense because he wanted to be liked and he didn't want people to befriend him because of that.

Cyril glanced toward Koru and Kirsi who were walking with him among the crowd of students. Both had their pokemon out. They didn't seem to worry about their pokemon to get lost among this many people. If he looked around him, a lot of students have their pokemon out too. When Kirsi asked him about his pokemon, he was caught off guard as he didn't expect the question after how long they were together. "My pokemon . . . " Cyril repeated while piecing out words to say. "I have a snorunt," he started, "If I am to say how she is like. She is like a child or maybe a little sister. I will always find her poking on anything that caught her interest, but at the same time, I am surprised of how much she is capable of learning through it," he recalled with fondness. "then I also have a sneasel. I can't say much about him, since I caught him . . . recently," he omitted the fact that he caught it right before the field trip.

Cyril took the itinerary with a passing glance. A dance? he dreaded it and wondered if he could get away from it. maybe he could pretend to be a wall. The other two was normal, the dance was the odd one out. Besides him, Koru had asked Kirsi to room with her. He thought this would be where they parted like how it tended to be. He was used to it. People will talk to him by chance, then that's where it ended. Cyril wasn't concerned with whom he would room with as he didn't mind being with strangers. "The same as anyone else would do," He said the simplest description of what he was going to do instead of breaking into a list of drop his luggage, get ready, then head out to their destination. He then drifted to the paper on the wall that told him what room and who would be in there. He recognized one name, Nirav. Today seemed to have a lot of coincidences happening. It made it easier to know he won't be with a total stranger, although, he wouldn't mind it if he was with strangers either. He didn't have anything of value that he would leave behind nor did he cared whether he got along with them or not.

((Out Of Cold: This post is rewritten/edited. I apologize for the inconvenience ))
    (( I rewrote it because I felt Cyril didn't behave as he should be ))

Log:
    word counter: n/a

User Image
    Pokemon Team:
    AISHA (Snorunt) │Female│ Lv. 13 (0/1,000 exp) │FP: 50/250 (+0)
    Ice Body │ hold item: N/A │Status: Normal
    【 36 Hp│18 Atk │18 Def│18 SpAtk│18 SpDef │18 Spd】
    Move set:

►[ST] Leer: // AC: 100
    Powder Snow: 40 // AC: 100 (10% chance of freezing)
    ► [ST] Double Team: // Raise evasion by 1
    ► [P*] Ice Shard: 40 // AC: 100 (+1 priority moves)

SIEGRID (Sneasel) │Male│ Lv. 08 (0/1,000 exp) │FP: 0/250 (+0)
    Keen Eye │ hold item: N/A │Status: Normal
    【 26 Hp│20 Atk │13 Def│10 SpAtk│18 SpDef (+) │20 Spd (-)】
    Move set:
    ►[ST] Leer: // AC: 100 // lowers def by 1 stage
    ► [P] Scratch: 40 // AC: 100
    ► [ST] Taunt // AC: 100 // forces pokemon to use attack move for 3 turns.
    ► [P] Quick Attack: 40 // AC: 100 // Priority +1

Inventory:
    (in waist bag)
    00 x Pokeball
    01 x Pokegear
    00 x rare candy
    Flashlight, lighter, rope.

Other: (in travel backpack)
    Bar of chocolate, canned food (ready to eat)
    A bottle of water
    homemade pokeblock treat (oran berry flavor)
    Toiletries
    change of clothes (4 sets)

Library Books: (left at dorm)
    Battle 101
    Pokemon of the world: Ice Edition
    Eon Fable vol. 01

Calling for Attention:
    TheWhiteDragonfly

Prairiefox

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:05 pm
    User Image
    ღ αℓαиα sнusσиα ღ
    User Image
    My name is Alana Shusona.....

❖❿ Years❖
    ❖♀ Kid❖
    ❖PKMN Breeder❖

House➸ Kingdra
    Location➸ Hotel Room->Outside of Hotel
    I'm with➸ Goto, Elysia, Okumura and Pokemon

Classes➸ Morning: Coordinator/Performance Afternoon: Breeding
    O.O.C➸

”Elysia…your words really comfort me,” Alana breathed out a sigh of relief as the Salamance’s words seemed reasonable. It was a sound argument and placed her nerves on the backburner of the mind.
    ”Prize?” The Kingdra member didn’t think about the prizes that would be involved but now that Elysia mentioned it…’I wonder what sort of prizes would be given out? A Pokemon? A egg? A Pokeball? An item?’ There were actually a lot of items that could be given out as prizes but that sort of made things exciting. The Day One events were more about nerves but the Day Two event was exciting!
    ”Because the possibilities are endless?” Alana asked curiously.

It seemed that the conversation between the Pokemon drew to a close as Chespin gave Bronzor a strange looking thumbs up. It looked the two were getting along with one another. The Grass-type bounded over to the human’s shoulders as Alana became aware of Ponyta’s behavior and the wonderful/surprising fact that the bag remained in one piece.

Three devices buzzed within the pockets of the three individuals within the room. The way they set off within small intervals from each other was quite amusing. ’Well, it can’t be from the school. I wonder if it is from Goto?’ The device was taken out so that the girl could read the message within her device. She smiled at his response, it was very Goto-like since he didn’t speak a whole lot. ’Maybe texting will help both of us. We can take time to think and just talk…but about what…’ That was one of the most difficult task a young child would have. Figuring what to talk about with your peers so that an awkward silence wouldn’t hang in the air was a task. Certainly the girl was able to get a better feel for the three people she got to spend time with but she needed more information. The real question here was: ‘Did she want to hang out with them when the trip was over?’ Mentally shaking her head away from the thought the girl began to text back to Goto ASAP.
    To: Gota, Nirav
    Are you sure its okay? Don’t hold back any feelings towards me because…I’m being selfish when I say this but…I want us to get to know each other better…its pretty selfish of me…isn’t it. I’m sorry! Forget about it! Sorry!
    I look forward to tonight then! I’ll tell Ponyta that you complimented him, I think he will like that ^^
    Normal? Well, I’ve never thought you to be anything else but normal. I think we are the same because I definitely know you aren’t a weird person.
    Sure! See you outside soon!
    -Alana

The message sailed through and a small message beeped up to signal that it was indeed sent.

”I’ve been wondering that myself. I’m sure Ponyta had its fill when it ate its lunch today.” The girl petted the creature’s face as it nuzzled towards the human girl. She wasn’t quite sure if he was apologizing or wanted someone to stroke it.
    ”Fire-type Pokemon have that sort of ability? Say, Elsyia, thank you for helping me. I’m….still getting used to tending to Pokemon so I want to learn all I can about them.” The Kingdra member gave a bright smile towards Elysia as she picked up her pack and hung it back on her shoulders.
    ”Thank you to Okumura, I got to work real hard to earn Ponyta’s trust and learn all I can about him. Thank you Snivy, your observation really helps too.” Speaking sweetly towards the two Alana began heading towards the door.
    ”Yeah! Lets not keep him waiting.” The girl motioned for Ponyta to follow along with the others. As they all collected one another they began to descend towards the front of the building where Goto was already waiting for them.
    ”Sorry Goto!” Alana called out to the male,
    ”Did we keep you waiting long?” The girl asked timidly as Ponyta walked at a leisurely pace behind.

【 PKM N 】

User Image
    User Image
    Pokemon:Chespin
    User Image
    Ability:Bulletproof▹not affected by ball and bomb moves, as well as some cannon-based attacks.
    User Image
    Personality: Impish
    Moves:Spike▹
    Tackle▹ -50 HP {100 Acc.}
    Rolloutl▹ -30 HP {90% Acc.}
    Vine Whip▹ -45 HP {100% Acc.}

User Image
    User Image
    Pokemon: Ponyta
    Ability:Flash Fire: Immune to Fire-type Attacks and Raises own Fire-type Attack
    User Image
    Personality: Hasty
    Moves:▹ Tackle -50 HP {100% Acc.}
    ▹ Growl {100% Acc.}
    ▹ Tail Whip {100% Acc.}
    ▹Ember {100% Acc.}

User Image

Pokemon:
    Ability:
    Personality:
    Moves:

User Image
    Pokemon:
    Ability:
    Personality:
    Moves:

User Image

Pokemon:
    Ability:
    Personality:
    Moves:

User Image
    Pokemon:
    Ability:
    Personality:
    Moves:

【 BAG 】

Pokeballs
    User Imagex0

Medicine

BerriesTM

Key-Items

User Image razz okedex, Calling, Texting, Camera, and Video

Miscellaneous
    User Imagex0

.....Who are you?!?

amarzyciel

KawaiiBunny_56

DJ Double B

Quote:

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
    • Autobiographer 200
    • Hygienic 200
    • Person of Interest 200

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:26 am

Green: #699864
    Brown: #AA5303
    Tan: #D2B48C
    Star Yellow: #FFE303
    Black: black

Pokemon Colors:
    Joltik: #3F00FF

Some legends are told.
    Some turn to dust or to gold.
    But you will remember me!
    Remember me for centuries!

User Image

User Image
    Ava Marie Stenson
    Charizard House

As Phoebe and Ava began to figure out the area, Phoebe asked if Ava had been anywhere so big before. Ava grinned, thinking back to when she lived in a huge city. "Yeah. We used to live in Castelia City in Unova, which was so huge." They had a small apartment when Ava's parents were collaborating with other researchers in a lab in the town. She shared a room with her brother back then. She shifted her mind back to the present. Fireball was doing well, which is good. but Phoebe now had a new pokemon, Rosie. Ava smiled and waved to the budew, carefully taking it in her arms. "Awww! She's so cute!" Budew was an adorable pokemon. Ava set her down on Phoebe's bed, scanning her with the pokedex.

Soon after, Faye joined them, which Ava didn't mind at all. She had a list of what they would be doing, peering at it from over Faye's shoulder. "Ooh, battle exhibition? That sounds fun!" Well, all of it sounded really fun, but battling and games was her top choices. The parade and dancing sounded ok, but Ava was willing to try it out. "Not sure what they'll do. Let me change and then we can go." She wanted to get out of her uniform and into some of the normal clothes she had brought. Fritz jumped off her shoulder and onto her bed as Ava grabbed some clothes and went into the bathroom to quickly change. Jeans, a t-shirt, and some sneakers was really all she needed. "Whenever you guys are ready, we could head outside for the parade." Ava smiled, extending a hand to Fritz and letting him climb up her arm and onto her shoulder.

User Image // User Image (x1) // User Image (x2)

And just one mistake,
    Is all it will take.
    We'll go down in history!
    Remember me for centuries!

SoundVVave

Erkowan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 12:30 pm
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

MARCUS ALDEN BENNET

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

Wearing: casual 1

P O K E M O N
        ► P A R T Y
          Pokemon: Valiant
          Friendship Points:
          User Image
          Level:5
          Nature:Relaxed
          Ability:Truant
          Experience:0
          Move Set:

►Yawn
              ►Scratch

Marcus raised his hand, taking the high five Eli offered him. He listened as the flygon student said the capture went well (although Marcus noted he didn’t seem that convinced of it himself) he couldn’t help but laugh when the aipom shot out of the pokeball and plastered himself to Eli’s face.
    “That’s awesome!” He said as Eli pointed out the aipom was highly affectionate “well yeah they’re supposed to be hella social. It’s actually a really cool pokemon to have if you’re a Ranger. Their tails are really strong, they can use them for all sorts of things. My aunt actually has an Ambipom..it’s like an aipom..but bigger..it’s what they evolve to”
    Taking out his phone he managed to pull up a picture of the aforementioned pokemon. “It looks like a show pokemon but that’s cause she took it during a contest. She says it’s had her back as a Ranger multiple times”
    He looked down at valiant who shifted slightly in his arms and offered a “slath” at the comment.
    Chipper wasn’t something he’d attribute to a slakoth since it hardly ever moved, but he supposed his starter did look a bit happier than usual.
    “I guess..he actually got to have a smoothie today and hang out at the forest so I guess he’s happy. He’s not too crazy about my jacket tho. Don’t think he likes the texture.”
    Marcus himself wasn’t usually one to dress up (shorts and t-shirt were more his style) but he really had no clue what he was in for so he had opted to wear something that looked nice but was casual. The end result had been nice jeans and one of his newer shirts, along with a jacket he might or might not ditch depending on how the weather behaved.
    Valiant hated jean fabric. Marcus figured it might have something to do with how rough the material was (though he was certainly grateful for it, since for once he wasn’t getting scratched by the pokemon’s claws when the slakoth clung to him)
    Looking up at the whistle, he saw the teacher who had subed for their outdoors class tack up a poster on the wall with everyone’s name on it.
    “Alright! We’re both in with Rey!” Marcus cheered before he focused on other names..Faye would be rooming with Ava..he should go seek them out later in the festival. “Hey, Evy’s roomin with Tera. We should try and find them later. I don’t see Chess here though..think she didn’t come”
    Since the teacher had said they should drop off their luggage, that was what Marcus figured they should do, tapping Eli on the shoulder before readjusting valiant so that he hung on his bag. This made it possible to pick up the bag he had brought “‘It says we’re on the second floor, let’s go check it out. We need to drop off our stuff before the parade anyways.”

User ImageITEMS IN BAG

► P O K E B A L L S :
          1 Great Ball
          ↦ 10 Rare Candies

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
          ↦snacks and ramen packs
          ↦army blanket
          ↦Pokemon Food and bowls

User Image

ShyWolfHeart
    How Marcus makes people cheer up when he sees they're possibly upset. Infodump about their pokemon and why they're awsome lol sweatdrop

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

SoundVVave

Anxious Marshmallow

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 2:16 pm
    User Image

|LocationTemp House |WearingT-shirt and jeans |Mood |

ffffffPhoebe was a little confused as to where Unova was, though she had heard about it before from people who came to visit her mother and father. "What was it like there? What's Unova like," she questioned her friend with curiosity. She wondered if she'd be able to experience it for herself one day when she was an artist. Phoebe smiled when she saw that Ava agreed with her on that Rosie was cute. The small bud pokemon happily stood still for the other girl to scan her, but soon plopped down and laid back. She seemed to like the bed at least. Fireball was too busy exploring the rest of the room to try the bed out. He was scaling a chair and standing on the arm of it, clearly enjoying the newfound height. "Would Fritz maybe want to try playing with them? I'm sure they'd be gentle, Fireball has come to understand the whole size thing," Phoebe said with a small laugh.

She was a little surprised to see Faye enter, but she remember that her and Ava were friends. Phoebe was unsure of what to think of Faye, as she still didn't approve of her opinion on pokemon. Though, she seemed friendly at the moment. Fireball was excited for her to be here, since it meant Amirah would be able to play with him a lot more. Roise was just excited to see more people. "I actually really can't wait for tomorrow, the games sound fun," she said with a small smile. Ava left to the bathroom to change so they could leave to the parade. Hesitantly Phoebe asked Faye a question, "Do you know where the parade is being held? I've never really been to one before so all I know is they close streets to do it." She had been to festivals before, but never one with a parade. There had been a few on TV, but that was the closest she had ever been to actually seeing one. Once Ava came out, Phoebe loaded Rosie in her bag and got Fireball's attention, "Yeah, I'm ready to go."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nickname : Fireball
    Level : 11
    Ability : Blaze
    Item : ---
    Moves :
    Scratch
    Growl
    Ember
    Smokescreen
    Nickname : Rosie
    Level : 10
    Ability : Poison Point