Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Past Events & Games Threads
[Y1: Lamia Festival] End of Festival Dance Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SoundVVave

Anxious Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 3:45 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

|LocationDance Floor |WearingTank top and Jeans |MoodHappy |

ffffffPhoebe was happy to see her friend and classmate win second and first. She took it as an honor to lose to Iris, especially since she ended up wining the whole thing! The ceremony reminded her a lot of how they were on TV, and it made it that much more special. She was a little envious of the winners, but who wouldn't be? Still, she was happy for the three of them. It was also a surprise to her to hear that the participants would also be receiving a participation prize. Though she had never heard of a lum berry, she was already planning on using the rare candy on Rosie. Since Fireball evolved, it was going to be the little grass type's soon enough.

After leaving the ceremony, Ichigo and Phoebe left to the dance, which was the final event for the festival. "I had a lot of fun, didn't you, Ichiro," she asked her friend as they walked to the event. They pasted the way to the hotel, so she figured Ichiro was just going to go as is like she was. It wasn't like she brought any dresses or anything like that. Besides, she wasn't much for dresses anyway. Phoebe personally liked shirts more. "I guess we should just follow the small crowd, huh," she asked before smiling at the nod she received from him. Fortunately, they managed to arrive there in one piece.

She took a second to take in the room and the music. Some of it was a lot like the music they heard on the first day, and that really made her smile. Phoebe would really have to remember to tell her parents about the experience she had here. She felt that they'd enjoy to hear their daughter was doing so well and was happy at school."Isn't the music great," she asked with a smile, "I think I love Latino music now." Phoebe was laughing and enjoying herself. A part of her wished the festival didn't have to end.

Ichiro led her over to an area near the tables. It wasn't away from the rest of the people, but it was enough room to give a little space. "The band playing is really nice, isn't it," she asked, turning to look at him. He looked so nervous for some reason. Worry ran over her face as he began to talk. He was asking her what she thought of dancing, and then if she'd dance with him. It took her a minute, but then it clicked. Ichiro must be nervous about dancing alone or something like that! Phoebe smiled to him, "Sure! I'm not very good though, so I might embarrass you," she laughed as she took his hand and pulled him to the dance floor. She began to try and move to the beat, smiling as she tried to keep up. Hopefully seeing her let loose and dance, if it could be called that, would encourage him to as well.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nickname : Fireball
Level : 16
Ability : Blaze
Item : ---
Moves :
Scratch
Dragon Rage
Ember
Smokescreen
Nickname : Rosie
Level : 10
Ability : Poison Point
Item : ---
Moves :
Absorb
Growth
Water Sport
Stun Spore

Inventory

↛Pokeballs :
    User Image/0
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---

↛ Medicine :
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---

↛ Berries :
    User Image/1
    User Image/1
    User Image/1
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show./1
    ↦ ---

↛ Key Items :
    User Image/Has Pokedex built in/Calling/Texting/Camera and Video
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---

↛ Miscellaneous :
    User Image/1
    User Image/1
    ↦ ---

Hitsukei

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 3:46 pm
Prairiefox

User Image
Marco Guerrero Katsuragi
I am learning to be strong

Marco's body was moving a little more as time passed. The music just made him want to dance and at this point he was just fighting back the urge. His eyes were locked on the group of students that were braver than him and were dancing all around. Some were good and others were just doing the weirdest things, but they were all having fun. Marco wanted to have fun, but wouldn't it be odd if he just randomly went up there when he didn't know any of those kids? He wasn't sure of all those students knew each other, but they seemed to and Marco didn't want to intervene in that. The black-haired boy sighed and instead just moved a little in place trying to remember the steps. Everything was coming back to him all he needed to do was find the beat...

"Wahh!" Marco jumped a little in surprise. He had been so focused on watching the other kids dance -and lost in his own thoughts- that he had forgotten about everything else around him. When he felt someone tapping on his shoulder, it really took him by surprise. Like a deer caught in the headlights he looked back at the person who had called for his attention; Koru. "H-Hi," he waved awkwardly not sure about what else to do. Had he really been dancing by himself? He looked around and realized that Charmander and Murkrow were no longer with him. He scanned the dance floor and found the Pokemon dancing with other Pokemon on the dance floor; when did they get there? He looked back at Koru and rubbed the back of his head sheepishly, "yeah...I guess I am by myself." He was not the best conversationalist so he didn't quite got the hint that Koru was giving him. "A partner would be nice but....where am will I find one?" He blushed after admitting that he would want a dance partner. Some minutes went by until Marco finally understood that he now had a chance to dance with a partner. He turned back to Koru and he remembered seeing her dance on the first day of the festival; she knew how to move and he guessed that she had experience dancing. Marco looked around, there was no one else around them, but even if he asked that didn't mean that he would receive a yes. However, Koru did approach him first so maybe it was okay...maybe?

The black-haired boy took a deep breath, turned to Koru, and then presented his hand to her with his palm up just like his mother and aunts had taught him. "Koru...would you do me the honor of having a dance with me?" Marco was blushing hard, but this was what he was told he should say and do when asking a girl to dance. His mother and aunts always made him practice this before they started dancing, but asking a family member to dance wasn't nearly as nerve-wrecking as asking a classmate to dance. If Koru accepted his hand offer and placed her hand on his then the next step would be to walk with her to the dance floor where they could begin. All that was left was to hear Koru's answer.

==========

Pokemon:
User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 16
Nature: Naive
Ability: Blaze
Experience: 750/1000
Move Set:

► Scratch
      ► Dragon Rage
      ► Ember
      ► Smokescreen

User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 8
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Insomnia
Experience: 0/1000
Move Set:
      ► Peck
      ► Astonish
      ► Pursuit

Inventory:
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :
        User Image

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
        User Image x6
        User Image x1
        User Image x2
        User Image x1

User Image  

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:25 pm

Blue: #273BE2
Black: #40404F
Gold: #D4AF37
Star Yellow: #FFE303
Black: black

Pokemon Colors:
Raja/Eevee: #CC6666

But look at all the stars!
We've come so far.
Even if we don't know where we are,
It's gotta be somewhere great!
Or am I just too tired to wink?

User Image

User Image
Nirav Goto
Charizard House

═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═

The dance was certainly interesting to watch from the sidelines. Some of the boys in his class were asking girls to dance. Nirav could barely talk to a girl or dance on his own, let alone do both! How some of the other guys did it, he had no clue. He could see a girl with green hair, the one who had won the tournament. While Nirav didn't watch enough of the tournament in person to watch her battle, she must have done well enough if she won first place! Nirav and Raja were a little disappointed that they didn't even make it past round one. Suddenly, the boy's eyes widened and he pulled out his phone to look through the meager amount of contacts he had. He had battled one boy before, Cyril, and they exchanged numbers in case they wanted to battle again. So why not battle with him and practice? Nirav sent him a quick text.

To: Cyril Frisch
                                Message: Hey, this is Nirav Goto from Battle Class. We had battled once in class. I was just wondering if you wanted to battle again sometime. I didn't do very well in the tournament, but maybe we could practice against each other when we get back to school. Would you like to?

Maybe the boy would answer, maybe he wouldn't. Nirav tried not to think about it too much. Spotting some empty tables away from the dance floor, Nirav stuck close to the wall as he made his wall towards them. However, on his way over, he managed to step on the toes of another student! As he felt their toes under his feet, the boy quickly moved back, realizing they had messed up a little. Nirav didn't recognize the girl in the pink skirt and the glasses, nor did he even know what kind of pokemon was floating right next to her. But either way, he managed to step on her toes. "Oh! I, uh... I, uh, I'm so sorry. Um... A-are you ok?" It seemed like a no-brainer that they weren't alright, given how their toes were just stepped on. But it was the first thing Nirav could even fathom asking.

═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═

User Image // User Image (x1) // User Image (x4) // User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (x1) // User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (x1)// User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (x1) // User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (x1) // User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (x1)
                                User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (x1) // User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (x1) // User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (x1) // User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (x1) // User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (x1) // User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.(x1)

But I can't wait
For more of this to come my way.
'Cause you take what you get,
And you try not to think!
Or am I just too tired to wink?

murruelecreuset

amarzyciel

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:00 pm
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ʏou are so young
ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image
. ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Iris beamed when Maria said that her family would be proud of her win. Before she thought it over, she was chuckling a little as Maria retorted to her comment about how she herself was dressed by saying that she instead was overdressed while Iris looked great."You fit in more to the moment than I do." Iris lifted up her foot to reveal her boots. "I feel like a cowgirl"

As Iris and Maria was talking, Silvano approached the two girls, given them his congrats on the battle. Iris meekly grinnned, unaware of anything that could have been going between Maria and him. She remembered hearing him cheering for her and Maria. "Thank you." She said right before he added in how they looked nice. When she said thanks again, her voice had a slight tremble to it as her face went a little pink. "Maria looks more dressier than me."

Iris was starting to lighten up as she was talking to friends once more. Even that grin of hers became more genuine. When Silvano started to speak about her win, while Ling enjoyed the mentions of her feats, Iris was getting pink in the face once more. It was something difference regular strangers complimented and congratulated you and then your friends did it.

Iris was about to cover her face when Silvano dug into her bag and pulled out a plushie. Not just any plushie. The longed for Flygon Plushie. "For me...." She asked. Iris took the plushie before she gave off a little squeak of happiness. "Thank you!" She said, walking over to him to embrace the boy in gratitude before she was surprised speechless.

"You wanna dance with me?" Iris repeated before she looked at Maria. Honestly Iris thought Silvano would be asking Maria to dance before her. After all they were friends longer. Also Maria would be left alone instead of Iris. And after coming to sit with her and talk to her. That wouldnt be fair at all. Iris was about to say something when Maria whispered to her that she should say yes. Iris blinked at her friend.  Maria was giving Iris her blessing. Iris whispered back "I'll save a dance for us."

Iris smiled as she  stood up. She then took his hand. "Sure I would like to dance with you." Iris waved to Maria before she walked with Silvano to the dance floor. She could see and slightly hear Marco asking Koru to dance. However, what he did was not her concern. Not when she had Silvano to dance with.  "I hope we both paid attention to the demos the other day or we're going to be ab libbing it the whole night"

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Team:
User Image

Nickname: Bebe
    Level: 11
    Item: Lucky Egg
    Moves: Tackle| Vine Whip| Fairy Wind| Lucky Chant
    Friendship Points:User Image

Nickname: Ling
    Level: 14
    Moves: Water Pulse| Water Sport| Defog| Wing Attack
    Friendship Points:User Image

Inventory:

-PokeGear
    -Moon Stone ticket
    -Whimscott Plushie
    -Salamence Plushie
    -Kingdra Plushie
    -Lucky Egg
    -Soothe Bell
    -1 Rare Candies

Company: Phoebe
Battle Theme Hopes and Dreams
Mood: What's between nervous, happy and excited with a hint of angry
Attire: see pic
OOC:

Ʌ
a-are we there yet?
Ѻne day you'll know
ωho you want to be

murruelecreuset
Hitsukei

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:04 pm
User Image
►◄►◄►◄⋉Rαмσηα Ƒℓσяσѕ►◄►◄►◄
►◄►◄►◄►◄►჻Hιѕтory oғ World & Poĸeмoɴ჻◄►◄►◄►◄►◄

Feelιɴɢ: Surprised Word Coυɴт: ---- Locαтιoɴ Dance OOC:Yo
Inventory

Minutes passed by and for once Ramona wasn't keeping herself busy with her camera. In fact she was appearing a little restless. She shook a little in place as a way to dance while tapping her finger on her camera to the beat of the music. It wasn't so bad since she was seeing the children have fun...but it still would be nice to have some fun too. A sudden tap on the shoulder made her jump and turn, but it was only Mr Harvey Bennett, the breeding teacher. She took a sigh of relief and smiled with a bit of laughter,”Oh Harvey! Oh my goodness you surprised me hello!” She noticed he called her so formally, and while it was suited since they were colleagues she wasn't very used to it. She patted him on the shoulder and laughed, ”Oh Harvey none of that formal stuff just call me Ramona!” She continued to laugh a little bit more, why was she laughing so much? She stopped as he started to share his surprise at her being a chaperone. She froze stiff- of course she was! Was she really that unnoticeable? She even saw him on the train and in town during the free day...oh well most of her time was spent taking pictures from rooftops and the festival kiosks....and she really didn't stay around with the students- a lot of distractions and really good photo opportunities...was she a bad teacher? She tittered on what to say before trying to brush it off with a smooth demeanor, ”Oh yes of course things have been busy though so you know,” he then inquired about the festival and she brought her camera up again and smiled, ”Oh it's been fabulous! The pictures I've gotten have been wonderful I already sent some in to my editor back in Kalos. The students...” she lost her words and completely paused. She was about to say how much fun they were having but then the reminder of her moment at the museum came creeping back up, ”I...I'm hoping I didn't ruin the trip for any of the students...”

User Image
User ImageXαтυ჻Lv.50QuietSynchronize
User ImageSιɢιlypн჻Lv.50BoldWonder Skin
User ImageCoғrαɢrιɢυѕ჻Lv.45ImpishMummy

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:13 pm
User Image
Evelyn "Eve" Chamberlain
Kingdra House
Future Pokémon Researcher

Company : Nirav
                                            Wearing : White Tank & Pink Skirt

Evelyn was listening to the music all while watching everyone else. She didn’t know what to do with herself. Dances were just not her thing… Books were her thing. Suddenly that very thought disappeared from her head due to a small interruption. Someone, a boy to be exact ended up stepping right on Evelyn’s toes. How it happened she honestly couldn’t say. However she was very much used to injuring herself.

“Ow,” Evelyn exclaimed slowly a bit delayed by it. Yamask stopped swaying before floating over to his dark haired trainer. “I’m okay.” She replied back to both her concerned Pokémon and the boy who was asking. “Its fine, upshot is I’m wearing running shoes.” She replied with a smile. And here she was wishing she had different shoes. Yeah it hurt but she’d survive. How many times had she landed flat on her face? Too many to count, that’s how many.

Looking over at the boy, Evelyn recalled seeing him around. She was pretty sure they had history class together. “I’m Evelyn by the way. Most call me Eve or Evy like…” That when she noticed the Eevee with him. “Like your Eevee.” She added with a smile. “Sure is cute, what’s his name?” She asked curiously. As if getting her toes stepped on didn’t even happen. She was certainly resilient.

PARTY

User Image Yamask ♂ - Lv. 9

Pokémon Info :
                                            User ImageYamask
                                            Nature: Quiet (+ Sp. Attack, - Speed)
                                            Ability: Mummy : If you are touched by an opponent, you make their ability Mummy.
                                            Held Item: ---
                                            Exp: 375/1000
                                            Move Set:
                                                ► Astonish
                                                --> The user attacks the target while shouting in a startling fashion. It may also make the target flinch. << Type: Ghost Acc: 100% Effect: 30% >>
                                                ► Protect
                                                --> It enables the user to evade all attacks. Its chance of failing rises if it is used in succession. << Type: Normal Acc: -- Effect: -- >>
                                                ► Disable
                                                --> For four turns, this move prevents the target from using the move it last used. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
                                                ► Haze
                                                --> The user creates a haze that eliminates every stat change among all the Pokémon engaged in battle. << Type: Ice Acc: -- Effect: -- >>

Friendship Points:
                                            User Image

User ImageOther Info : Dorm Room, Inventory, etc.

Word Count : 222
                                            OOC : - - -

DJ Double B

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:46 am
【❦Ƚillith Ezra: the Coordination Teacher❦】

ɪ hide the recessive part of me that was looked down upon
ɪt's why there's meaning in standing here

ɪ wanna renegade down

User ImageUser Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

For that those that were wondering where Lillith was, she was around. Between the battles, fabric shopping, general shopping and getting ideas for class, she kept herself busy. Not too busy to what when her students were battling. Admittingly, she was suprised to see that Iris had made it through to the final to win the whole thing. Especially since she had been using her Ducklett. It was pleasing to see her students grow with their pokemon. The moves were also very visually appearing.

Now that it was over, it was time for some dancing to end the festival. Wow 3 days felt like a long time. Since it was a dance with students around, Lillith had to be simple about how she was dressed. So she went with the simplest dress in her artillery. Though that didn't mind she didn't look good while doing it. The green dress and waist belt she was wearing, the way her pink hair was curled at the ends, she didn't look like a teacher. Instead, she looked like she was here to dance.

"Ramona!" Lillith said as she walked up to the woman and the male teacher. "You look lovely. Did you guys have fun?"

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Team:
User Image
    Pokemon: Gardevior, Ceres
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Level: 50
    Nature Modest
    Ability Trace
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Moonblast
        ► Dazzling Gem
        ► Psychic
        ► Calm Mind

User Image
    Pokemon: Banette, Loki
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Nature Naughty
    Ability Cursed Body
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Phantom Force
        ► Shadow Ball
        ► Shock Wave
        ► Dazzling Gem

User Image
    Pokemon: Absol, Anubis
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Level: 45
    Nature Brave
    Ability Justified
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Razor Wind
        ► Night Slash
        ► Play Rough
        ► Magic Coat

Inventory:

Mood:
Attire:
OOC:

үou've got to be the one you want

Ίt's not that I'm unconcerned about my life, with its shaky future
Ίt's just that the distance of my focal point has grown warped

Prairiefox
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Shadow of Miracles

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:09 am
User ImageUser Image✖Attire: Same as the pic (Pa brought it for me owo ) , Inventory
❤Location:Festival Dance ➸Friends or Foes:Xia; Fong; ?♀Word Count: ____
Pokemon:
Mienfoo ♀ Lvl: 5 Nature: Adamant Ability: Inner Focus Move: Meditate, Pound, Detect
OOC:_____

Yi er san say "Let's Go !"”
Open out your hand and keep on reaching
To do the things you want and keep on dreaming

Listening to Koru’s response to her words, Xiatian slowly smiled in relief. Atleast her friend had stopped crying although her tone suggested the lingering of agitation and sadness. Unlike a few minutes ago when she was driven into tears by her pent-up emotion, she was calming down and taking it slow to talk over the issue. Xia could only hope that she could’ve given her friend a better advice and encouragement as she listened more to what Koru had to say about Ray and Marcus. It appeared obviously to her that the salamance girl wasn’t so fond of the latter and didn’t consider him a friend. Maybe an enemy? Xia got slightly worry over the thought before shaking her head several times to push it away. That couldn’t be the case, could it? Things that happened between the two weren’t that bad right? Unfortunately—or fortunately?—the conversation soon was cut short by Koru suggesting for all to head back to stadium together and thanking them for being by her side. To that, Xia simply smiled and hugged her friend before linking their hand together and walking towards the direction of stadium.

“Aiyah, fong! Look at those dresses!”
Her jaw dropped slightly at the sight of women dressing elegantly for tonight’s dance. She wasn’t expecting that at all, honestly. Sure it was supposed to be one final event to end the festival, but did they’ve to dress up like…like…like…. Well, she didn’t know how to describe it. Good thing she had packed up this dress into her bag for the trip. It was the only dress she didn’t mind wearing outside since her father was the one who had brought it for her. Looking around, she saw many familiar faces and some unfamiliar ones. Some of the music being played were nice and set an upbeat mood to the room; she liked a few despite not understanding the lyrics at all. To those who knew her only for a few months, they would think she has never been to this type of events before and that was because her wild demeanor suggested she came from a ‘normal’ family where parents were probably too busy with their works and hired a babysitter to watch over her. On the contrary, thanks to her mother, she had been to a few suffocated ones and none was as lively as the one happening right before her. She really, really loved this event! It really made her want to dance…but how? She knew how to dance, well if moving hands and legs randomly with no specific pattern counted as one. Or she could practice Tai Chi right here since its movement was like dancing too. She just had to move at faster pace; that’s all. Wait, why was her partner stretching its back and cracking its fists?

“Ummm…fong, what are you thinking to do…?” She tilted her head slightly to one side in curiosity shortly before a realization struck her hard in not really a good way. She slowly backed away from the pokemon and said, “Umm…you don’t plan on joining right? The dance, I mean.” Another step back and soon her answer came in a form of more cracking noises and the fighting type taking a step towards her. She gave a nervous laugh. “Let’s not do this. There are too many people here—fong, no, no, bu, bu, buyao!” She managed to dodge an incoming punch before dashing to the other side of dance floor with Fong following quickly after her. Dance fighting. Man why did Fong have to be so battle-oriented?!

User Image

But wait a sec!
I’m feeling defeated? Oh heck no!
I’m the type that likes to run so don’t mind

Ready, steady, go! I’m starting with a bang so
Gunning down the road too fast to stop me now
Blast away, I’ll pull a toy gun and take aim, go go go go!

User Image
                                      ♤Inventory 2:

- 1 x a pair of skates,
                                      - 1x User Image,
                                      - 6x User Image,
                                      - User Image with Pokedex, Calling, Texting, Camera and Video Availability
                                      - 1 x User Image
                                      - 1 x User Image
                                      - 1 x User Image
                                      - 1 x User Image
                                      - 1 x User Image
                                      - 2 x User Image
                                      - 2 x User Image
                                      - 2 x User Image

Xiatian Li
Crew

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:55 pm
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Prairiefox

And now you’ll lead the way
Show the light of day

Harvey Jay Bennet
-Breeding Teacher-

Harvey was quick to smile at Ramona's reaction, the teacher was proving pretty fun to be around. It was a new feeling for Harvey who despite being somewhat good at talking to people..wasn't actually one for many friends, especially around colleagues. He had been called charismatic and knew what to say to get people to think of him for a job recommendation..dating -casual at least- wasn't exactly an issue
But anything deeper than that? Making actual connections with people past 'co-workers'? Harvey had never good at it.
It didn't help that he was used to colleagues that were older than him. It had taught the young professor to always be formal and professional ( since those same colleagues would usually be looking for any excuse to not take him seriously..especially earlier in his career)
He had yet to realize Ordell might be a different environment.
"Ramona then, sorry I should have realized you were on the train I've been..preoccupied" at the last word he glanced at Marcus who was still....sulking ( like legit using his slakoth as a pillow and playing on his phone) Harvey felt a surge of annoyance but squelched it quickly. Marcus wasn't his problem right now.
He saw another teacher approaching, Harvey drew a momentary blank at what her name was.
He hadn't exactly had time to familiarize himself with every teacher, Harvey kept mostly to himself at work and usually left his social mannerism to the city. But he knew some, so far he had talked to Ramona..and knew of Sebastian Sharp ( by name because Marcus had brought him up once) Reyes and him shared some students, he had mentioned him in one of his lectures
"Ms..Ezra I believe?" he tried thinking of another name he had heard though he hadn't meant the face to it yet, as to her question of having fun he shurgged "I just got here but yeah, it'd been a good time so far. How about you?"

P O K E M O N
      ► P A R T Y
        Pokemon: Broski (Monferno)
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Level:50
        Nature:Rash
        Ability:Iron Fist(hidden ability)
        Experience:
        Move Set:

►Flame Wheel
            ►Close Combat
            ►Thunder Punch
            ►Blaze KIck

Pokemon: Tank (Electivire)
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Level:49
        Nature:Brave
        Ability: Motor Drive
        Experience:
        Move Set:

►Thunderbolt
            ►Discharge
            ►Meditate
            ►Discharge

Pokemon: Samantha (Slowking)
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Nature:Mild
        Ability:Regenerator(hidden ability)
        Experience:
        Move Set:

►Zen Headbutt
            ►Water Pulse
            ►Heal Pulse
            ►Trump Card

Nice work you did
You’re gonna go far, kid

ooc; writing for people-person characters when you're an introvert who doesn't usually talk to people is kind of a challenge, hopefully Harvey comes off okay XD

Also for students Marcus IS approachable, I just haven't made him his own post yet because trig is the devil. But he's there.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:28 pm
User Image
►◄►◄►◄⋉Rαмσηα Ƒℓσяσѕ►◄►◄►◄
►◄►◄►◄►◄►჻Hιѕтory oғ World & Poĸeмoɴ჻◄►◄►◄►◄►◄

Feelιɴɢ: Surprised Word Coυɴт: ---- Locαтιoɴ Dance OOC:BAH I FELL ASLEEP DX
Inventory

Harvey felt very easy to talk to, but he seemed a little unsure of how to act, it may have stemmed from Ramona's informality. They were colleagues after all and above all they were still chaperones to the students before them. Though she's learned enough in her line of work how to be around people and deal with those you work with. Too stiff or too loose sends the wrong message you need the right balance, otherwise you won't be able to really commit to it. He suddenly said Miss Ezra and she spun around, but was met with Ezra's own gleeful greeting. She blushed almost immediately and hesitantly stuttered out a reply,”Hello Miss E- I mean Lili- Ezra-!”if she didn't know any better she would say she sounded like a bashful school girl. Lilith was just so elegant and not to mention gorgeous. Of course she was a coordinator just by looking at her she had the grace of one. It felt intimidating just being next to her, even the plain dress and belt she was wearing looked fabulous! Oh crud she just asked them something she needed to say something before she looked like a bashful weirdo,”FINE! I mean- it's been fun! I've taken a lot of pictures! Actually Miss...Lilith, would you do me the honor of letting me take your picture?” she held her camera up as she asked. It might seem confusing to Harvey as to why she was having trouble talking to her so informally when she had no problem talking with him. She kinda really hoped she could get a picture, ”Maybe it could be a little selfie? I mean-you know- the hair...” she pointed back and forth between their heads. She knew, or kinda felt like, Lilith wore wigs to change the color of her hair, but both having pink hair sounded like a fun photo moment.

User Image
User ImageXαтυ჻Lv.50QuietSynchronize
User ImageSιɢιlypн჻Lv.50BoldWonder Skin
User ImageCoғrαɢrιɢυѕ჻Lv.45ImpishMummy

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:29 pm

ɪ wanna renegade down

User ImageUser Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

When the male teacher spoke to her face, Lillith nodded her head, "Yes...you would be right." Much like the man didn't know her, she wasn't too familar with him. She knew he was a teacher for the breeding class but didn't have too much interaction with him to know him on a personal level. She nodded her head as he talked about how he was enjoying himself on this trip before asking about how she felt.

"Aside from that little incident at the musuem, I've been having a good time as well.
" She chuckled, "It's not everyday I get to see one of my students win a tournament for battling. And the least expected one at that. But tonight, I am only part teacher... the other part is majority dancer."

Lillith gave out another chuckle jut as Ramona started to greet her. Looking at the other pink haired woman, Lillith paused and tilted her head in curiousity as Ramona started to stammer at her words. Not sure at what title to address her by.

"Ramona, just call me Lillith... unless you like Ezra better." Lillith responded to her just as Ramona asked her if they could take a picture together....or a selfie. "Hmmmm....." Lillith folded her arms. "I never took a selfie before.I don't see why not. The hair thing would be pretty interesting to do so. Smile okay."

Lillith posed with Ramona as they were cheek to cheek in order to take the picture. A couple of flashes later and Lillith was looking at the finished product. "Wow, I can see why the young kids do selfies all the time, this pretty damn good. I should do this more often."

Lillith was grinning just as her phone started to ring. "Hang on I have to take this... Hello. Hi Tony..where you? I'm..I can't hear you.... I'm going to text you." Lillith ended the call and sighed. "Men, I tell you.. No offense Harvey."

Lillith started to text a message to Tony. "I'm at the dance... Get your butt and feet over here if you want a dance with me." Lillith said as she sent the message. "I'll right back with something for us to drink. Be back."

Team:
User Image
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Nature Modest
    Ability Trace
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Moonblast
        ► Dazzling Gem
        ► Psychic
        ► Calm Mind

User Image
    Pokemon: Banette, Loki
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Nature Naughty
    Ability Cursed Body
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Phantom Force
        ► Shadow Ball
        ► Shock Wave
        ► Dazzling Gem

User Image
    Pokemon: Absol, Anubis
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Level: 45
    Nature Brave
    Ability Justified
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Razor Wind
        ► Night Slash
        ► Play Rough
        ► Magic Coat

Inventory:

Mood:
Attire:
OOC: sorry Juubi I meant drink something to drink

үou've got to be the one you want

Ίt's not that I'm unconcerned about my life, with its shaky future
Ίt's just that the distance of my focal point has grown warped

Prairiefox
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Shadow of Miracles

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:12 pm
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
its all good, edited because drinks with colleagues/possible friends is something that does break Harvey out of his shell a bit.

Prairiefox
Its okay lol. It happens. Naps are good.

And now you’ll lead the way
Show the light of day

Harvey Jay Bennet
-Breeding Teacher-

Always one to mind his manners Harvey had offered a 'nice to meet you' when the Co-ordination teacher introduced herself. He was surprised when she said she hadn't expected her student to win the tournament.
"She seemed to really know what she was doing" he said referring to Iris. "two of my kids actually made it to the finals...but I think Mr. Reyes should get the credit for that one"
Kirsi and Maria were both students in his class, and both were pretty excellent in their own right. Maria seemed to be one of the most interested in breeding and Kirsi had caught pretty quickly despite her late arrival, Still, even after saying in his lectures how everything came back to breeding, Harvey wasn't sure if what he had taught them had really been the deciding factor. (Though he certainly hoped they liked learning from him)
He smiled when Lilith said she was only part-time chaperoning. Apparently the coordinator liked to dance.
"Yeah dancing would be fun" he agreed "I think I remember takin a class or two, maybe I won't completely embarrass myself"
The classes had been his friend's idea, so Harvey hadn't exactly followed up after they ended..come to think of it, unless someone asked him to dance he wasn't sure he would. It was still up in the air.
He found the way Ramona acted around Lilith to be kind of amusing. Why was she so nervous? Was it because of the coordinator thing? She was really outgoing when he had met her..well, she was still outgoing now she just seemed...less articulate about it.
He stood back as the women took the picture, since he hadn't been invited to join, though he couldn't help but smile at the how nice the picture must've come out.
"None taken, we suck" Harvey said waving Lilith's apology off ( though he wondered who Tony was.."so how'd you end up teach-" he had started when Lilith said she was going to find something to drink. That made the breeder proffesor's eyes light up. Drinks were good, he wasn't sure if there'd be anything to drink since it was a school function but he was certainly down for it. He was about to offer he get them drinks but Lilith was already gone, so he figured he'd make it up to her some other way.
Instead he turned to Ramona,
"You got a crush on her or somethin?" he asked jokingly the moment Lilith was out of earshot, smiling at his older -shorter- colleague before something she had said earlier caught his attention "Oh yeah where are you pictures bein published? Are you doing a spotlight on the city?...and why do you think you ruined the student's trip?"
He had meant to ask these questions before, especially the last one since it seemed to be bothering her but between Lilith approaching them and his own earlier preoccupations it had slipped his mind until now. He was honestly confused at the last one, Ramona had been nothing but nice ( well unless you counted the first couple of seconds with broski) since Harvey had met her, he couldn't really picture her so much as glaring at anyone much less ruining a trip. That was just the impression he got from her.

P O K E M O N
      ► P A R T Y
        Pokemon: Broski (Monferno)
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Nature:Rash
        Ability:Iron Fist(hidden ability)
        Experience:
        Move Set:

►Flame Wheel
            ►Close Combat
            ►Thunder Punch
            ►Blaze KIck

Pokemon: Tank (Electivire)
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Level:49
        Nature:Brave
        Ability: Motor Drive
        Experience:
        Move Set:

►Thunderbolt
            ►Discharge
            ►Meditate
            ►Discharge

Pokemon: Samantha (Slowking)
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Nature:Mild
        Ability:Regenerator(hidden ability)
        Experience:
        Move Set:

►Zen Headbutt
            ►Water Pulse
            ►Heal Pulse
            ►Trump Card

Nice work you did
You’re gonna go far, kid

OOC :Harvey like his brother, likes to tease XD  

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:13 pm
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Prairiefox
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

User Image
Antonio Reyes
Are you where you want to be?

This was another busy day for Antonio Reyes. He had woken up to watch over the students as they made their way to games which he had taken part of as a host. He had blended in so well with the other benders that no one seemed to have recognize him. Once that job was over, he moved to his next task which was selling Hot Dogs and other merchandise in the Tournament. This had given him the opportunity to watch every single one of the battles while making some money. Some of the students from his Battle Class had entered and he was pleased to see that two of them had made pretty far into the Tournament; one of them even got second place. He felt some pride as a teacher since he taught them about battles, but the majority came from watching his students grow. The shy Marco and the gentle Maria had really showed their potential for battles and they could only grow from here along with the other students. The closing ceremony was a flashy and exciting event which a great fire work finish. Everyone had really enjoyed themselves, but after all was done came his final task: cleaning up after the Tournament. Yup, his day had been very eventful and while most people would love to just go home and lie in bed, Antonio still had energy left to spare. In this case, his energy was being directed to the final dance that would be closing the festival. Also, if everything went right then he would use the last of his energy to spend a wonderful evening with a very special woman.

The dance wasn't anything formal, but Antonio wanted to look his best nonetheless. If he wanted to catch the attention of his lovely soon-to-be-date then he had to look his best. So he wore a nice shirt some nice pants with a leather jacket that he rolled the sleeves up a bit to show his forearms. He fairly certain that he would find her here, but maybe calling her to make sure was a good idea. With so many people present and other adults supervising the dance then he didn't want to confuse Lilith with someone else; that would be embarrassing. "Hey Lilith just couldn't wait to hear your lovely voice, where are you?" he was putting on the charm already, but it seemed like he had bad connection the gorgeous coordinator teacher could not hear him. In return, Antonio didn't quite catch the last part where she mentioned texting him. Since calling her didn't work then he would just have to look for her which shouldn't be that hard; she was the only goddess present and she had pink-hair. Just as his luck would have it, he caught the sight of some pink-hair. The lights were deemed just enough to give a nice atmosphere without making it hard to see what was in front of you. Antonio decided that he would surprise her so he approached her carefully.

While moving towards the pink-haired goddess, he couldn't help, but notice that she was not alone. 'Lilith' was being accompanied by another man which wasn't him. From a distance he couldn't recognize this stranger at least not as anyone that he had seen or interacted with before. Lilith was so beautiful that it was only expected that other men would try to hit on her. They weren't officially going out, but if Antonio wanted to change that then maybe it wouldn't hurt to be a little bold. He didn't want other guys to hitting on her so he walked a little faster to reach her. Once he was behind the pink-haired woman, Antonio didn't hesitate with his following actions. The dark-haired man wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her close to him until her back was against his chest. "Mi diosa, I''ve been looking for you all day," with a confident smile, he moved his free hand to cup her cheek as he turned her around to pull her in for a very intimate kiss. He was showing quite the dominance so that any other adult looking their way would know exactly who he was and know that they were together.

==========

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:53 pm
User Image

▁▁▁▁Korυ Freɴe▁▁▁▁
Wнere:Marketplace Wιтн:Makoto/Xia? Cyndaquil Word Coυɴт:----Feelιɴɢ: Little Better/Wanting to get in the festive moodOOC:Hey look I can post XD◉

Koru must've been quieter than she thought for when she poked Marco on the shoulder the boy practically jumped out of his skin. She jerked back a little worried she might caused him some fright, and knowing her recent string of luck he could run away. She waved him down, "Sorry I didn't mean to creep up like a ninja," He seemed to be acting pretty awkward and it wasn't surprising to her. While he had the demeanor of shyness it was a fact that she and him just didn't know each other. Heck she wouldn't know him at all if it wasn't for having class with him. He seemed nice though, she remembers the time he stood up against that jerk Silvano. She almost wanted to laugh when he asked where to find a partner. She kinda insinuated that she was wanting to dance with him. At a party no one should be alone, even if it hasn't been the best day, "Marco-" she stopped as she saw his face light up- he understood now. Although it did take him looking around for anyone else before coming back to the conclusion that it was her. He offered his hand to her, very formally, and asked to dance. She beamed a smile and uttered a light giggle and placed her hand in his open palm, "Of course I will!" Cyndaquil got pointed towards other dancing pokemon, "Cyndaquil wanna dance with the other pokemon?" Suddenly the sight of an unknown crowd caused him to latch himself onto Koru's face. For a moment she was frozen, then she peeled him off and put him down, then reached in her pocket and released a second pokeball, revealing Fletchling, "Okay Cyndaquil while I dance you two can dance. Have some fun, let those flames loose-! Not really but have fun, you might make some friends, dancing is good for that," she winks playfully at Marco when she mentions the last part. Cyndaquil goes off to dance around with Fletchling, which wasn't so bad since he was just tip tapping on his head. Koru got closer to Marco and took one hand then laid the other one on her shoulder. She smiled at him again, "I hope I dance okay it's been a while since I've danced with anyone. Back home my sister was my partner but-she was awful..." The music began and Koru immediately took one step back to let Marco lead. In latin dance the rythm between partners was important, so hopefully it wouldn't end up too bad since this was their first time together.

User Image
▁▁▁▁Poĸeмoɴ▁▁▁▁
User Image
Lv. 12 Aвιlιтy Bʟᴀᴢᴇ Nαтυre Tɪᴍɪᴅ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tᴀᴄᴋʟᴇ Lᴇᴇʀ Sᴍᴏᴋᴇsᴄʀᴇᴇɴ Eᴍʙᴇʀ
User Image
Lv. 10 Aвιlιтy Bιɢ Pecĸѕ Nαтυre Iᴍᴘɪsʜ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tαcĸle, Growl, Qυιcĸ Aттαcĸ, Pecĸ

“Shadow of Miracles”

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:59 pm

ɪ wanna renegade down

User ImageUser Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

It look a bit of time since because there were kids at this location, the drinks she wanted to get for the three or four of them if Tony ever get here. Nonetheless, they were going to have to go with mock drinks for now while the little ones were hopping about. Looking at the dance floor, she was watching Iris go the dance floor with boy. She couldn't remember his name but she knew Iris hang out witha a bunch of kids. Lillith gave a content sigh as she recalled Harvey saying that Iris seemed like she knew what she was doing.

Meanwhile, what she herself was doing was getting her drink and dance on before school again. Lillith was walking back to the two when she saw Antonio approach the two. "Well it's about time." she rolled her eyes. "Slower than a..." Lillith stopped in her tracks as she watched Antonio wrap his arm around Ramona and lock her into a kiss.

Her grip on the drinks started to get tigher the longer she stared at the two. She couldn't hear the music as she continue to stare and approach them. When she tapped his shoulder, she looked at him with a grin on her face.

"Why hello there Tony...." Lillith said as she handed Harvey his drink. "I see you and Ramona know each other already."

Her smile never left her face as she handed the two of them drinks. The other two could had sworn, the glasses started to have icy coating when Lillith's use to be. "That's good. It will shorten the introduction... Since you two seem really close."

She continued to look at them and smile. "Cheers." Lillith said as she lifted up her own glass and threw it back. Polishing off the glass quite quickly. She looked at the two. "What's wrong?" Lillith asked, "Meowth got your tongue... It's a party. Have fun." She said that with another smile on her face. The air and aura around Lillith was getting cold. Like the inside of a Regice plus below negative degrees.

Lillith looked at her glass. "I'm out of drink... Anyone wants someone...more." She volunteered with a chuckle to get more drinks. "Actually... I'm good for now. I should really get going.... So much to do... so little time to do it. Am I right Tony...Ramona... Good night you two."

Lillith turned her heels to walk out of the door of the dance hall. Lillith was walking away from the two until she stopped. Turning around, LIllith looked at the three as another smile graced her face.

"Have a nice dance you two...." Lillth turned back around to walk out the room. If anyone looked close enough, they could see a sheet of ice where Lillith's heels made contact with the ground.

Team:
User Image
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Nature Modest
    Ability Trace
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Moonblast