Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Past Events & Games Threads
[Y1: Lamia Festival] Dance Stage Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:39 am
User Image
User Image textext User Image

▪Mood: --- II ▫House: Charizard, Room 100 II ▪Where: --- II ▫With Who: Rufflet (Rey) II ▪Word Count: --- II ▫Key-Items: --- II ▪Miscellaneous: --- II ▫Profile: X

Ray fidgeted a bit more anxiously, and instead of taking quick peeks towards Koru's direction he decided to focus on the dance happening before him. He wasn't quite sure what culture it was, but the dancing was interesting to say the least. He just hoped he didn't have to stand out in the open alone, it made it so much easier for anyone *cough* Koru *Cough* come up to him. He rubbed his arm once more, desperately trying to hide the fear he was feeling right now. He just prayed they wouldn't notice him... maybe they'd mistake him for someone else? He sighed, that wasn't going to happen. When he took another peek, he sword his eyes almost met with Koru's. She had completely stopped dancing and was staring at him as if she'd seen a ghost. He shivered, and tried to act as if he were someone else. However, there was no doubt that she had seen him now. Great, what was he supposed to do now? He thought he was starting to hyperventilate, seriously he thought he was going to pass out.

Just before he completely broke down though, his gear vibrated. He snapped his eyes down at it, and quickly looked at the message. It was from Marcus, thank GOD. It stated the following: Lol, stop apologizing you're fine.
..and yeah, we'll come get ya. Sorry, got kinda sidetracked, just chill there a bit.
After reading it, his tense shoulders relaxed a bit before looking around for them. Just when he thought he saw his friends, he was ushered into a seat and was more or less shoved next to some random stranger. He frowned, glaring at the ground. Seriously? He sighed, when they announced that a special performance was happening.

Defeated, Ray looked up and watched the performance. He had to say it did brighten up his mood... a little. It seemed like that were gazing into each others eyes intently as the moved their feet quickly, though the man seemed to have more swift feet work that the female. Ray also took note of their black and white attire, and that made him wonder if this was similar to something you'd do at a wedding or something in this specific culture. It was clear that the man wore a black suit with glossy black shoes, some sort of sash around his waist, as well a straw hat that he had carried in his hand. The woman on the other hands was wearing a beautiful dress that had a matching cloth wrapped around her shoulders. What really caught his attention though was that the women was barefooted.

He blinked at this, was that normal in this culture? The more he watched, the more he noticed the intimacy between the dancers, they had to be some sort of lover right? He thought about it, while he continued to watch and when the dance ended he clapped softly. It was definitely interesting to watch that was for sure. After that, they announced that there was going to be a 30 minute break. Ray took this as a chance to go on and try to find his friends again.

He looked around a bit frantically, and didn't notice the people behind him coming closer to him. So imagine the surprise he felt when an arm slipped around him. He jumped, squeaking a bit at the sudden contact. However, he froze when he heard the voice. He craned his head to the side and saw it was indeed Marcus who was now with him. He relaxed, placing a hand on his heart "you... literally gave me a heart attack..." he mumbled, trying to calm himself down. Not that he shouldn't have expected this, Marcus did stuff like this all the time after all. He really should get used to it by now...

It was then that Marcus began to turn them around, in a u-turn type fashion and guided him away from Koru's direction. The boys arm was still around his shoulders, and honestly Ray didn't mind. That just meant people probably wouldn't bug him as much now. He titled his head a bit, and shook his head "to be honest... I'm not even sure how I uh... got here... I wasn't really paying attention until I got to the stage area" he said, fiddling with his fingers. He looked at the ground as he spoke. When Marcus asked him how things were, he pursed his lips "er... the usual..." he responded. He couldn't just tell him he was secluding himself away from everyone now could he? That wouldn't be a very good answer.

He just needed some time to think to himself was all, and he just didn't want to make anyone worry. Especially Marcus... and Koru.... it was kind of the reason he was avoiding her. He was thankful for Marcus helping him, that made Ray open up more to him a bit. He tilted his head, as he stated that Elijah caught an Aipom, and that it was adorable. He looked at the other boy sheepishly "I've never seen one before... are they really that cute?" he asked aloud, thinking about it. He didn't know much about that type of pokemon, but it would be nice to get to know more about it now that he had the chance to.

((Out.Of.Cute-Birds: hahaha seriously? Your friend must think you're a genius xD That's great, I love it ahaha. I'm curious to see what Marcus will do if Koru comes over and asks Ray to dance. She mentioned in her post she was thinking about it. I really wanna see how this plays out hahaha xDD ))
User Image
User Image

▫Classes: Outdoor Class, History of the World & Pokemon Class II ▪Pokeballs: Greatball x1
▫Items: --- II ▫Berries: --- II ▪Medicine: Rare Candy x10 II ▫Total Word Count: ---

User Image
▪Pokemon: Rufflet (Rey) II ▫Gender: ♂ II ▪Nature: Adamant II ▫Level: 5 II ▪Ability: Sheer Force II ▫Experience: 0
▪Move Set: Peck Leer Fury Attack ---
II ▫Friendship Level: 50

User Image
Prairiefox

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

ShyWolfHeart

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 10:15 am
User Image
ღ αℓαиα sнusσиα ღ
User Image
My name is Alana Shusona.....

❖❿ Years❖
❖♀ Kid❖
❖PKMN Breeder❖

House➸ Kingdra
Location➸ Dance Stage, in front of the crowd
I'm with➸ Goto, Okumura, Elysia, a Kingdra Member, and Pokemon

Classes➸ Morning: Coordinator/Performance Afternoon: Breeding
O.O.C➸ I've decided to bring us all over here. I might be busy this week but nothing is set in stone. However, I know I won't be able to post on Friday till evening-night time (I"m Pacific Time) and the same can be said about Saturday and Sunday ^^'
I hope you don't mind the subtle interaction Li

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

’To play to win,’ the concept of playing a game to feel the accomplishment of winning was felt before. It was an enjoyable feeling of being able to accomplish a difficult task. But there was no competitive spirit within this individual; the girl liked playing games but not so much because she wanted to be #1. However, one’s perspective on this activity shouldn’t interfere with another’s joy. Alana liked the different personalities each of the group’s members possessed. They were all diverse along with their culture, their history, and identity. Everyone brought something new to the table and the girl hoped she could too in the future.

Getting back to the topic of Ponyta. After consuming the candies it seemed to behave just a bit more. Yes, it nuzzled the Kingdra girl but it didn’t appear to be nudging the girl for anything in particular. It appeared content for the moment but she wouldn’t know for how long that would last. Alana thought about Elysia’s words on returning Ponyta to its Pokeball. The reason why the Fire-type was not in its Pokeball was so that it could explore the world that she lived in. They would certainly explore various areas and the young girl wanted to do what she could to make the transition from the wild to the domesticated easier. Whether or not the methods was good or bad would be based on perspective. There would certainly be Pokemon who would be able to adjust easier than others. Maybe the Fire-type was in some way accustomed to people considering where it had lived. Other than its cravings it didn’t necessarily act out in a way that aggravated anyone.
”Ponyta, I know you mean well.” She began to smooth her hands up the creature’s nose till stopping right before her fingers brushed its fiery mane.
”What would you like, to return back to your Pokeball or to stay outside with everyone? I know Goto will be happy to see you, he said he thinks you are fine.” Ponyta puffed out air from its nostrils in response to the words directed at it.
”I knew you would happy to hear it.” When Elysia turned her attention towards Okumura, who…when Alana thought about it was being much quieter than usual. She was certainly much more mellow and kept to herself since the journey over here. ’Was it anything we said or did that changed her? Was it the texts? Was it the field trip?’ One question at a time popped up in the mind like a train chugging along a plentitude of carts. Growing concerned about Okumura, Alana also turned her attention to the girl.
”They must have a good relationship with each other.” The words popped into her mouth before she could think about it.

It appeared that the start of the Day One event was to begin soon. It would be in the best interest of everyone to head on over there quickly so that they wouldn’t miss a single activity. Though, she cringed at the thought of participating in the dance as it brought misfortunate thoughts to mind. Another message beeped to signal that the Kingdra student might have received a response from Goto. Going over the message as they navigated the building she gave off a small smile. The words were comforting and they didn’t seem at all aggravated, at least from what could be made out. And with being already out and about Goto was already in sight. The male didn’t appear nervous or upset, to which was a relief! How else would this child react to a situation she had never found herself in…with the exception of her family.
”Yeah, lets go.” With those words, staff began to usher students to the Dance Stage where everyone began to gather. Perhaps the students of the school were given some special treatment as they were gathered in the front of the crowd. They could all clearly see the stage without any disruptions to their visibility.

As the group planted their feet to the ground, the crowd of people made it difficult to not bump shoulders with the strangers around here. One such stranger was a familiar face, one from the Kingdra house. Alana couldn’t recall the name but knew that they were House members.
”I’m sorry…” Giving a small bow of her hand she turned her head towards the stage as a performance began.

The only familiarity the child had with this performance was the music that played in the background. The song, she knew, came from her Peruvian roots. Everything else was a new sight considering that the mother never introduced much of the culture to the girl. Watching this performance was as if the child was watching her roots come alive on stage. Being mixed blood meant that you were a blend of culture, unfortunately for the child, the mother was very keen on dismissing her Latin culture altogether. Though, there were certain aspects of her Peruvian roots that would pop out from time to time. One may have the desire to be rid of their roots but they can never uproot them entirely.
With the exception that this performance was an eye opener, Alana thought that the performance was sweet, cute and playful all at the same time. The man was the sweet aspect as he tried to grow closer and closer to the woman to show her his affection. The woman was the playful aspect as she would often have a smile on her face as she distanced herself away from him. And together they were cute, when they finally came together to perform what looked like to be a kiss, Alana had her eyes shy away from the sight. The child knew she couldn’t see anything but a kiss was an intimate action between two people. Her cheeks were slightly pink from the mental image of the two kissing.
When the performance had concluded the child looked back to the dancers and listened to the MC. Alana made sure to clap enthusiastically but the tint of pinkness wouldn’t fade away from her cheeks. ’Courtship? Like…trying to ‘woo’ one another to win the other one over. But..isn’t that a bit intimate.’ Alana’s thoughts were one reason why the blush on her cheeks would not die down. Though there was still plenty of time till the next performance so there was a good chance it could disappear. With Chespin and Ponyta at her side, she should be able to calm the thoughts in her head.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

【 PKM N 】

User Image
User Image
Pokemon:Chespin
User Image
Ability:Bulletproof▹not affected by ball and bomb moves, as well as some cannon-based attacks.
Exp:0/1000
User Image
Personality: Impish
Moves:Spike▹
Tackle▹ -50 HP {100 Acc.}
Rolloutl▹ -30 HP {90% Acc.}
Vine Whip▹ -45 HP {100% Acc.}

User Image
User Image
Pokemon: Ponyta
Ability:Flash Fire: Immune to Fire-type Attacks and Raises own Fire-type Attack
User Image
Personality: Hasty
Moves:▹ Tackle -50 HP {100% Acc.}
▹ Growl {100% Acc.}
▹ Tail Whip {100% Acc.}
▹Ember {100% Acc.}

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image

Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

【 BAG 】

Pokeballs
User Imagex0

Medicine

BerriesTM

Key-Items

User Image razz okedex, Calling, Texting, Camera, and Video

Miscellaneous
User Imagex0

.....Who are you?!?

amarzyciel

DJ Double B

KawaiiBunny_56

Xiatian Li

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Xiatian Li
Crew

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 12:29 pm
]
amarzyciel
User ImageUser Image

User Image
✖Attire:Another outfit Ma likes that I like too, Inventory
❤Location:____ ➸Friends or Foes:Xia; Fong; ?♀Word Count: ____
Pokemon:
Mienfoo ♀ Lvl: 9 Nature: Adamant Ability: Inner Focus Move: Meditate, Pound, Detect

OOC:okay ^^

Hearing his simple answer to her first question made her smile wider revealing an upper row of white teeth. The boy went to the same school as her! How lucky! That meant they would likely have more encounters with each other in the future. At his introduction, she briefly wondered which houses he was belonged to, her gaze sliding over to the black pokemon named Siegrid and back to him again. Then she nodded in response to his question regarding to her name, but she quickly realized that maybe what he was asking for was her first name, not the last name which Hayato frequently called her by. While most presented their name first, she got this little hard-to-die habit of doing it the other way around. Oh no, she had to make it clear to him! “Wait! I mean no. Li is not my name, like not what I want to be called—doesn’t mean I hate it! I mean it’s not really my name, you know….” Okay, now she just sounded confused and not coherent at all. Focus, girl, focus. What was your point? “I..I..I’m Xiatian Li. Xia is fine too! Nice to meet you Cereal!” She grabbed his hand and properly did the handshake yet she still felt awkward, like she had done something wrong second time. Well the stuttering wasn’t her usual style; she might just make a bad impression. That must be it. Oh well, it was only one mistake right?

Meanwhile, Fong was chuckling quietly at the exchange of greetings. Specifically, she was more amused at how her human partner pronounced the boy’s name wrong; it sounded deliciously funny. Perhaps it would make a nice nickname, no? She would’ve continued laughing more at the two human but she still remembered what the sneasel trying to communicate to her partner. His attempt was unsuccessful since the twin-tailed girl was busy correcting herself, and so being a nice pokemon partner she is, she decided to answer in her stead. “You’re sure? It seems to me that you just can’t accept the truth…cute little kitty.” A smug smirk tugged on her lips as she said the last part.

Eventually Xiatian released his hand and smiled brightly at him while he was seemingly glaring at her for some unknown reason. Ummm…was there something on her face or what? Maybe it was because of her attire? Though she liked it, many would probably find her choice of clothing to be…too expensive? Was that the issue? She honestly didn’t know anything about the current trend in fashion or whatever, but she had told her mom multiple times that if she planned to buy her something from Unova as a gift for her, she would have to keep it cheap. Hopefully her mom had considered that when she brought the attire. Xiatian remained quiet waiting patiently for him to answer her second question. Instead, he asked her to repeat it again. She gave him a questioning look. Did she say something wrong? Oh wait, maybe he didn’t hear her the first time because of the music? That made sense. “I said ‘may I join you? I want to be alone like you.’ Can’t I?” She then tilted her head slightly to one side. “I just don’t want to dance and I thought you think the same…so…” Her voice trailed off as a thought came to her mind. Maybe she had misinterpreted his intention? Before she could think over it further, the boy spoke to her again after the short moment of silence between them.

"There's plenty of space," That’s what he told her. To a few others, the statement probably sounded too vague and could be interpreted in many different ways—most likely means to say that ‘no, go and sit somewhere else. You’re not welcomed here’. However, being partially an optimistic person—and also having some experience in dealing with the cold and silent type—she took his words as invitation. “Thank you!” She said cheerfully before scooting over close to his side. At the sudden movement, Fong grabbed onto the hairpin to keep herself from falling off her seat on the girl’s head. For a short moment, the group stood there in silence, not really saying anything to each other and it would’ve continued that way if it weren’t for a few adults that approached them and told them to go to the front spots which were special seats reserved for the students so they could see the upcoming performance clearly. The girl hesitated as she wasn’t sure if she could trust them, but then she noticed their armband written the word ‘Ordell’ in large size which changed her mind. Shortly after that, an announcement about the performance was made through an intercom and all the dancers gradually removed themselves from the dance stage. Taking a glance at the stuff, Xiatian looked to Cyril. “I guess we don’t have much of a choice ha ha…” With that being said, she suddenly grasped his hand and pulled him along with her to the front. Only after they had reached the destination did she let go of his hand and gave him a sheepish smile. “We’re here! We certainly get good view from here, don’t you think so?” She paused for a brieft moment before continuing, “By the way, sorry for pulling you along without a warning. I don’t want to lose you to the crowd.” Secretly she hoped that she didn’t hurt him by holding his hand too hard. Sometime she could forget about her own strength and hurt others without knowing it.

She waited patiently to listen to his reply before facing the stage when music started to be played by the band again, then followed by a singing from a male singer. Obviously she couldn’t understand what he said at all. Once again she was reminded of how uncomfortable she had been when arrived at the tent, people talking in a language she had never heard or learned before. It was confusing and very uncomfortable—damn, she repeated that too many time. The performance continued with two dancers stepping onto the stage and…challenging each other to a dance battle? That must be it, judging on the intense look (?) on their face. Oh no! The guy managed to take hold of the girl and headbutted her (the dip in dance)! He cheated! She knew it was a headbutt, despite not seeing it clearly due to the hat that blocked her view—which she believe that the guy did intentionally to cover up his crime. What a criminal! “Cereal, did you see that? We’ve to tell adults to capture this guy—he attacked her!” With fire of justice burning in her eyes, Xiatian told the boy to assit her in stopping the ‘criminal’ from harrasing anyone anymore.

Once the performance was done, the crowd gave the performers and the band a huge round of applause. Xiatian went along with the flow, clapping her hands as loud as she could. Honestly she probably didn’t enjoy the performance as much as others do, but she put so much effort in clapping just to test if hers could be louder than others. Once that was done, the announcer gave the audience an explanation to the dance. Xiatian found herself stumbling over an unfamiliar word. So she looked to her companion to ask for help. “Hey, what the word ‘courtship’ means?”

нσℓ∂ уσυя нαη∂ѕ тσ тнє ѕку, уσυя σωη ƒℓαg нєℓ∂ нιgн
ιт'ѕ тσσ ѕσση тσ gινє ιη, נυѕт ℓσσк ∂єєρ ωιтнιη
тнє вяανєяу вυяηѕ ωιтнιη уσυ

ιƒ уσυ ¢αη'т ƒιη∂ уσυя ωαу, נυѕт ¢αℓℓ συт му ηαмє
ι'ℓℓ вє αт уσυя ѕι∂є, ѕσ тαкє му нαη∂ - ℓєт'ѕ gσ!
тнє ωσяℓ∂ ιѕ ωαιтιηg ƒσя уσυ αη∂ мє!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 6:09 pm
User Image

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
--------------------------------------------------------------

Riko Okumura!

--------------------------------------------------------------
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

❣ Charizard House ❣

♥ Where: Living Quarters ❥ Dance Stage
♥ With: Students/Teachers + Their Pokemon/Snivy
♥ Mood: ☆d(o⌒∇⌒o)b
♥ OOC: x
♥ Word Count: 333
♥ Wearing: Regular Attire ( what she's wearing on the left)

Riko grabbed her bag and mae her way outside of the living quarters along with Elysia and Shusona, where Nirav was waiting for them. Together, they made their way to an area where students and teachers were already gathered, the Dance Stage. They chatted among themselves until a voice came on. Dancers began coming in. They were wearing very pretty dresses, way different from the ones in Japan. They began dancing, moving elegant and graceful. Riko couldn't believe it was already Day 1 of their trip. "Only one more day to go," she thought. They finished, and the audience began cheering. Riko cheered as well, since she probably couldn't have done something as amazing as that performance. "Wasn't that amazing Snivy?" she asked the grass snake. Snivy nodded in approval and let out a small smile. Snivy hardly showed much emotion, only to Riko. She just liked being the "protector in the shadows", not saying much to others, pulling herself away. But Snivy can be brought close, and she can be an amazing Pokemon. As they would say in Japan, she has the "onee-chan" kind of feel, and even though Snivy isn't friends with much Pokemon, she observes their character and if they have a good heart, she will be their ally. Snivy hopped on Riko's shoulders, and she smiled. The dancers bowed and then moved off. Riko looked through her bag, and found her Pokegear. She checked her messages, and was disappointed to see that there were none from her sister. Which made sense, since she was constantly busy and didn't have a lot of time to do things like writing messages. Even if it was towards her younger sister. Because while her sister was an artist, she has Pokemon of her own and occasionally, she would enter contests and such, to help her develop her skills as an artist and a trainer. Her mom and dad were busy as well, but there were a couple messages from them. Quick, of course.

❣ Pokemon ❣
♥ Snivy

Level: 7
Nature: Calm
Ability: Overgrow
Experience: 0/1000

Move Set:

►Tackle
    ►Leer
    ►Vine Whip

I N V E N T O R Y
    ♥ 1x User Image
    User Image with Pokedex, Calling, Texting, Camera and Video Availability
    ♥ 3x User Image(at dorm)

User Image

Hope the kind

amarzyciel

DJ Double B

Kumerelle

Duck

Prairiefox
    Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
    • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
    • Battle: Rogue 100
    • Summer Pride 100
    PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 12:37 am
    User Image

▁▁▁▁Korυ Freɴe▁▁▁▁
    Wнere:Dance Stage Wιтн:Cyndaquil/Kirsi/IrisWord Coυɴт:----Feelιɴɢ:e0e OOC:let's see now-how shall I make this as wonderful as possible XD ◉

Koru did notice Ray trying to be conspicuous-but it wasn't working very well and Kirsi's words of encouragement to go ahead and ask him made her beam. Her worried and flustered expression expanded into a confident smile and completely open eyes shining like she had just stared into the face of a legendary pokemon. She had wrapped Kirsi in a hug and thanked her, but her excitement was halted when they had to move for the performance to start. Both the performance and talking to Ray after so long had Koru happily anxious.

Watching the dance Koru did what her mother had taught her- watch their moves. Dancing was just like speaking as her mother explained every dance and movement is never wasted and is speaking to the one watching. The two dancers seemed incredibly close- almost as if they were in love. It was impressive and sensual, and it began to give Koru ideas to give her mom on a new routine back home. Dance is always evolving and it's beauty should be shown and never stay silent. The dancers soon stopped close-like super close- together and then stopped. Koru blinked a few times, finding it unbelievable that she was so captivated by their moves she didn't realize that the entire first performance was over. She did show her enthusiasm and jumped up and down and clapped her hands, as well as whistling with help from her fingers,
    "Woohoo amazing!" she yelled out to them, but they may not have heard over the roar of the crowd. The announcer had called it a courtship dance and that their would be a 30 minute break before the next performance. Koru turned and faced Kirsi as she brought Cyndaquil from the top of her head to the cradle of her arms, "A courtship dance how beautiful! I don't think I even blinked until it was over haha-!" she joked at herself.

Now that there was a break she turned her attention to her previous action- talking to Ray and asking him to dance. While she felt a little nervous about asking him to dance it more about just talking to him than anything for her. It had been weeks since he's said anything more than a mumble to her. She was okay with giving space, after all she still had no idea what was going on with him, but getting the cold shoulder like this was beginning to hurt a little bit. She looked around the now moving crowd for the boy, maybe Rey was flying around and she could find him this way. She finally saw him and point a little,
    "Kirsi I found him...Hm? Is that Marcus behind him?" she noticed Marcus Bennett, a boy from the outdoor class and a kingdra student. She hadn't really talked to him as much say Kirsi or Xia but he seemed like a pretty chill guy to her. She got to rethinking that when out of nowhere Marcus turned Ray around then walked away with him- with an obvious stare from the boy. Koru was more than dumbfounded, not even able to make words, "Did he...did you...that...! DID YOU SEE THAT?!" she whipped around now wearing complete shock on her face."Marcusjust drug him away! What in the apricorn! Wait a minute..." She began to shout her disbelief but then she stopped and started to thinking if Marcus was the reason Ray was avoiding her. Was it because he was friends with Ray first? Or that they were both boys and needed to hang out as boys would? She didn't take either of them to think that way which was making this make even less sense now. She turned her mouth into a confused pout and let Cyndaquil lay on her shoulder,"I'm goin' to figure this out," and started striding off away from the stage and into the crowd with determination. She looked around and pushed passed multiple people and still no sign. Could they have been hiding? She felt like giving up until she saw Marcus standing with Ray and another boy-wait it was that guy that tried to save Eve in gym that one time...Either way she started walking to them and raised her arm and tried calling out,"Hey guys! Hold on a minute!"

User Image
    ▁▁▁▁Poĸeмoɴ▁▁▁▁
    User Image
    Lv. 10 Aвιlιтy Bʟᴀᴢᴇ Nαтυre Tɪᴍɪᴅ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tᴀᴄᴋʟᴇ Lᴇᴇʀ Sᴍᴏᴋᴇsᴄʀᴇᴇɴ Eᴍʙᴇʀ
    User Image
    Lv. 10 Aвιlιтy Bιɢ Pecĸѕ Nαтυre Iᴍᴘɪsʜ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tαcĸle, Growl, Qυιcĸ Aттαcĸ, Pecĸ

TheWhiteDragonfly

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

SpazzticPanda1311

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 2:11 pm
    User ImageKIRSImmrhodes
    mm >>tUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

OOC: Pffft. I totally didn't plan for this, but when I thought about what Chance would do when he saw Rey... xD

Kirsi nearly dragged Koru towards Rey herself. That's 100% without a doubt Rey! It has to be! It totally is! Rey's really here! Even better, she suddenly realized: he was already friends with Koru! Kirsi turned back to Koru with a grin on her face. But something seemed wrong. The girl was kinda acting funny. Nervous, maybe? As Koru struggled to say what she wanted, Kirsi started leaning forward, fidgeting with impatience and excited energy. "D-dance!" For a moment, she was surprised into speechlessness. Then she went full in. "Koru, that's super okay! You should go right up and ask, I bet he'd say yes." She nodded encouragingly, doing her best to look serious rather than let the grin she felt bubbling up. Rey was here, and Koru was here, and Koru wanted to dance with Rey and- !

Kirsi nearly tripped over herself as they shuffled off the stage to make room for the coming dance. Her mind was so far from her feet that they just waffled all over the place. She managed to plop down, Chance hurrying to sit at her feet. She was a bit jealous that Koru could put Cyndaquil on her head, but it was nice having Chance snuggled up to her legs. She sat a bit hunched over, scratching Chance's head for the whole dance. Wow. The way they move, it's like...like they're flying! Every movement of their feet had purpose, as if they moved because they chose to and not because, well, if you wanted to dance you kinda had to move your feet. Suddenly she felt a lot more self-conscious about her own dancing, but it also made her kind of want to be able to dance like that. When it was over, she clapped, bits of growlithe fur flying from her fingers. She laughed and rubbed her hands on her knees. "It almost looked like they were flying sometimes," she said to Koru, agreeing that it was beautiful.

"Where's Rey now?" Kirsi asked. She tried to look around, but people had already begun standing, making it hard to see through the crowd. Kirsi was eager to surprise her friend and just as excited to shove Koru at him help Koru ask him to dance. She and Koru hurried up, darting this way and that to try and spot that black head of hair. Chance stuck close, nearly tripping Kirsi multiple times. Finally, Koru cried out that she'd spotted him. "Marcus?" Kirsi hadn't met Marcus. She tried to follow Koru's finger, and just barely caught the sight of the brown-haired boy, Marcus, pulling Rey away. Kirsi's mouth dropped open. She felt like she was in some kind of movie or book. Did that just really happen? "Pfft!" Outrage and surprise combined into a strangled snort. When Koru turned to her, she was all serious-face™, nodding angrily. "Yeah. Marcus. Wow." She was still having trouble comprehending the sheer audacity.

Koru declared she was getting to the bottom of this and walked off. Kirsi's mind finally clicked into place. "Wait up, Koru!" she said, hurrying after her. Kirsi put on her game face, ready to back Koru up. She had just caught up to Koru, who was calling out a hello, when she realized Elijah was with them. Crap, now Kirsi was nervous. Chance, however, had no such problem. The second he spotted Rey, his tail was a'waggin', and he was making a beeline for the kid...right in front of Kirsi's feet. Kirsi's leg connected with forty pounds of fluff. "Chance-!" He skittered out of the way as Kirsi pinwheeled, one flailing arm reaching for Koru's shoulder for support only to smack into Cyntaquil instead. And down she went.

User Image Pᴏᴋᴇᴍᴏɴ
      Pokemon: Growlithe - Chance
      Friendship Points:
      User Image
      Level: 5
      Nature: Jolly
      Ability: Intimidate
      Move Set:

► Bite
          ► Roar

Iɴᴠᴇɴᴛᴏʀʏ
    P O K E B A L L S :
      User Image x 1

M E D I C I N E :

B E R R I E S :

K E Y - I T E M S :
      User Image with Pokedex, Calling, Texting, Camera and Video Availability

M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
      User Image x 10

SpazzticPanda1311
    Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
    Prairiefox
    Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

SoundVVave

Anxious Marshmallow

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 3:37 pm
    User Image

|LocationDance Stage |WearingT-shirt and jeans |MoodHappy and Curious |

ffffffAs the trio arrived, it seemed Faye found someone else. Looking at Ava, she pointed to some seats, "Let's sit here." If Faye wanted to join them, she could easily see them from where she was. There was a lot of people here, most talking in hushed, but excited, voices. It made Phoebe feel excited too about the dance that was about to happen. She looked back over to Ava, "What do you think it'll be like?" She had never really seen any cultural dancing before, so she wondered how it was compared to the dancing she grew up with. The group of students were told by their teachers to quiet down, as the show was to begin soon.

Every other sound seemed to stop at once when the music began to play. Two beautifully dressed people came onto the stage together as the announcer started to speak. They seemed to just be walking around the stage, and it confused Phoebe some. It wasn't until the man started to dance that it clicked for her; it was apart of the dance routine. She had seen something like it during a contest and learned it help set up the 'story' of the dance. The two seemed to like each other in the story, so perhaps it was a dance of people in love? Phoebe was too busy looking at the woman's outfit to really notice. The skirt was so beautiful, how it moved as she moved, that she couldn't help but focus on that.

She snapped out of her daze when she noticed people clapping. The dance was over and they seemed to be taking a small break. The announcer explained the meaning of the dance briefly and Phoebe felt proud that she was right. Turning to Ava, she grinned, "Wasn't that so cool? I would love to have a skirt like that woman did. I'd wear it every chance I got!" A part of her was worried that they'd be receiving a test on the dances here today. She had already not paid attention to the first one so she'd be at a disadvantage on it.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nickname : Fireball
    Level : 11
    Ability : Blaze
    Item : ---
    Moves :
    Scratch
    Growl
    Ember
    Smokescreen
    Nickname : Rosie
    Level : 10
    Ability : Poison Point
    Item : ---
    Moves :
    Absorb
    Growth
    Water Sport
    Stun Spore

Inventory

↛Pokeballs :
      User Image/0
      ↦ ---
      ↦ ---

↛ Medicine :
      ↦ ---
      ↦ ---
      ↦ ---

↛ Berries :
      ↦ ---
      ↦ ---
      ↦ ---

↛ Key Items :
      User Image/Has Pokedex built in/Calling/Texting/Camera and Video
      ↦ ---
      ↦ ---

↛ Miscellaneous :
      User Image/0
      ↦ ---
      ↦ ---

DJ Double B

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:48 pm
    User ImageUser Image
    CHARIZARD HOUSEWHERE: Campus Station > Lamia Station > Temporary Academy House > Dance StageWITH WHO: Luchadoris > AloneFlare, Hoppu > Hoppu, Cold looking girl with a bat Pokemon

As soon as Tera got the information as to where she was staying, the girl went to unpack her stuff in the room. Other than Eve who she knew from her Outdoor class, she vaguely remembered hearing of the names of her roommates; but she couldn't tie in any faces to them. She thought that it was probably because they weren't attending the same core classes she was taking this year, not that she was any good at remembering names altogether though. With that thought at the back of her head and her things already unpacked, the girl left with the other students to get to the dance stage.

Noticing that the sea of people around had made her little fire lizard uncomfortable and anxious, the pink-haired girl thought it'd be best to keep Flare in her Pokeball for the time being. "Looks like it's just you and me awhile bud." She said to her Natu, who was cozily resting on top of her head. With a poke on the green bird Pokemon's beak to grab its attention.

Tera's attention was brought to the front as two well-dressed people took to the stage and started dancing to the music being played live. She was honestly more interested in the music than the dancers, but she found it interesting none the less. She did feel a chill though when the dance had ended, as she was reminded of the toe casualties in the last dance party she had attended. This prompted her to take to the sidelines as the people flooded to get a better view for the next dance and maybe even dance. While trying to not get into some people's way, the pink-haired girl wound up bumping into someone behind her. "Ah my B! Didn't hurt ya did I?" She said, honestly concerned. She couldn't forgive herself if created another casualty! Looking closer at the person she bumped into, Tera noticed that the purple-haired girl had a matching purple bat looking Pokemon she hadn't seen before. She couldn't help but find to be quite an interesting pair.

[[Feel free to ignore my post~]]

---

Dancing just wasn't his thing. Then again a lot of things weren't. He found no interest in being in such a noisy crowded area, but his Hawlucha was the complete opposite. The sounds, the colors were everything that the wrestling Pokemon adored! Seeing the eagerness in the her eyes, Takahiro told her, "You go on ahead Lucha," Despite the colorful Pokemon's obvious want to for her trainer to join in on the fun, the man would not budge on the subject. just be careful."The fighting bird type wasn't a child anymore and he knew she could handle herself well, at least a hell of a lot better than the other troublesome two, but he did tend to worry about her occasional antics. As he watched his Pokemon join the crowd, the tired and already beyond bored teacher wondered just how much longer this was going to be... The volume of the music was really starting to get to him.

⋅ Tera's Pokémon ⋅
    User Image Flare ║ ♀ ║NATURE: Timid║LVL 5 ║ABILITY: Solar Power ║ITEM: No Item║MOVES: Air Cutter│Scratch│Growl│
    User Image Hoppu ║ ♂ ║NATURE: Timid║LVL 7 ║ABILITY: Synchronize ║ITEM: No Item║MOVES: Peck│Leer│Night Shade││

◓◓◓

⋅ Takahiro's Pokémon ⋅
    User Image Kong ║ ♂ ║NATURE: Adamant║LVL 50║ABILITY: Truant ║ITEM: X ║MOVES: Rest│Slack Off│Hammer Arm│Yawn
    User Image Nickname ║ ♂ ║NATURE: Modest║LVL 45║ABILITY: Oblivious ║ITEM: X ║MOVES: Calm Mind│Slack Off│Psychic│Scald
    User Image K.Y. ║ ♀ ║NATURE: Jolly║LVL 50║ABILITY: Mold Breaker ║ITEM: X ║MOVES: Acrobatics│High Jump Kick│Sky Attack│Roost

SpazzticPanda1311

X Kaos X
    Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
    • Alchemy Level 10 100
    • Cookie Collector 400
    • Winged 100

Shadow of Miracles
    Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
    • Member 100
    • Forum Explorer 100
    • Treasure Hunter 100
    PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:36 pm
    Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
    Erkowan

User Image
    Marco Guerrero Katsuragi
    I am learning to be strong

Everything that was happening around him just felt perfect. Everywhere he looked he was given a little reminder of home and it brought him an unexplained happiness. He was frozen at the moment just trying to take everything in. So many of the students would come in and try to dance along to the rhythm of the music, but only he (and the district folk) knew how the music was meant to be danced. Marco closed his eyes to awaken all his other senses. He tried bringing a certain memory into his mind, the current atmosphere was helping him to recreate this memory. The music, the sound of feet moving, the laughter, and the language all helped him return to that time back in his home country. He was much younger, but he was moving or rather he was dancing with his mom, his aunts, and his grandmothers. He could clearly see the dance in his mind and his feet tapped in an anxious manner; he wanted to dance. He could almost remember the exact steps and his body was just about to move when he felt a bump against his back.

Marco stumbled forward, but caught himself before he could fall. Whoever, had clashed against him must not have noticed the amount of force behind their action. The impact had been an even bigger surprise for the black-haired boy since he was momentarily lost in his thoughts. Being snapped out of them so suddenly had shaken him a bit. He looked back at the person wondering who had interrupted him like that. He caught the sight of green hair and small freckles which caused him to blink, "it was you?" He asked with a raised brow, why did it seem like something bad always happened when it involved Iris? He was about to tell her to be more careful, but then the announcement was made regarding a performance. Marco quickly forget about his encounter with Iris and returned his attention to the stage. They were going to show a live presentation? A smile instantly appeared on his face. There were so many dances from so many Latin American countries, but just which one would they pick?

All the academy students were then told to move to the front of the stage. They were a large group so the students were being separated based off their year class. Marco was part of Class A along with students such as Iris, Faye, Skylar, Marcus, etc. (all students) so he saw many familiar faces. The teachers made sure the students were all together because they wanted everyone to experience this event. Marco understood that feeling because he was proud of his culture and he wanted to be shown in the best light. He was excited for this performance and almost couldn't handle the wait! The music had stopped playing and instead something different was being played. Marco recognize that sound and he felt shivers running up his arm; he knew what this music was and he knew what the dance was as well.

His eyes moved to the performers that had entered the stage. The beautiful dress, the elegant suit, and the smiles on their faces had completely drawn him in. "Marinera..." Marco whispered out loud as the dance begin. The movements of the dancers, the tapping of the feet, the way the dress would move, and the straw hat, all these elements had taken him back home. He had never seen something so amazing, so perfect that he had felt speechless. Maybe to other people he looked crazy for how excited he was about this, but the feeling in his heart was real and for the first time since he arrived at Ordell Academy he truly felt like he belonged. The feeling was strange because he had to be in a place that reminded him of home in order to feel better about himself. The dancers were doing an amazing job and Marco almost wish that he could join them on stage and move as they moved. The dance was over and he was the first person to start clapping and to cheer with a loud voice. "Woooohhh!" this was the loudest he had ever been and the most alive he had ever felt in a very long time.

With the performance over and the announcer saying they would be taking a 30 minute break, the crowd was back to dancing and hanging out with friends and tourists. Marco wished he could see the dance again, but other countries needed to be represented as well and he couldn't wait to see more different dances. It was then when someone bumped against for a second time and this time he was a bit more prepared, but he was also quicker to act. "Iris, watch where you are-!" Marco stopped when turned around and saw that the person who had bumped into him did not have green hair. Instead, it was the face of Faye. They both moved away almost instantly -and strangely in sync. Marco rubbed the back of his head sheepishly, he remembered that she did not want anything between them so he wasn't sure what to say or do. When she spoke to him, he was honestly surprised. "H-Hey, there," Marco waved with a smile. She was the first person who had actually greeted him since the start of the festival. Marco felt mostly invisible to his classmates, not many (or any) approached him so he didn't really have a chance to develop any kind of friendship with anyone. The closest he ever got to someone, beyond just acquaintances, was Iris, Tera, Koru and Skylar; he was pretty sure that Iris and Skylar hated him... As for Tera and Koru, they were nice to him, but nothing beyond that and even though he had entered Tera's room once they hardly talked after (she might not like him either) "you saw the dance?" he smiled as soon as he spoke about the performance, "they were really good."

==========

Pokemon:
    User Image User Image
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Level: 10
    Nature: Naive
    Ability: Blaze
    Move Set:

► Scratch
        ► Growl
        ► Ember
        ► Smokescreen

User Image User Image
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Level: 8
    Nature: Adamant
    Ability: Insomnia
    Move Set:
        ► Peck
        ► Astonish
        ► Pursuit

Inventory:
        ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :
          User Image

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
          User Image x5

User Image  
    PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:42 pm
    Dance Performance 2

User ImageIt seem that enough time had passed between the first performance and the intermission for the students and crowds alike to dance that the next performance was ready to begin. With some feedback sounding off to signal for the music to stop and to gather the attention of the audience, the announcer spoke once more.

The next performance is about to start...Give a round of applause and welcome our next group of dancer, showing us their Northern Mexico heritage A round of clapping was heard as a band got themselves together. On one side of the stage were 6 women in white blouse tops, black boots but very colorful and vibrantly hued long skirts. Meanwhile on the other side were 6 men to make the couples even. Their attire was more familiar with those that watched their western shows and movies as they donned boots and a 'cowboy' hat. Three foot steps later, the accordion started and the rest of the instruments followed. The music gave off a different aura than the previous performance's composition. This music was lively and energetic as if it was match the energy of a young hyper child or an excited crowd.

Keeping in tune with music, the dance matched the tone and speed of the music as well. The each couple kept within their own little circle as their movement were close to each enough without the fear of impeding on another couple. Quick feet and wide arms made the small circle feel as wide of as the world. The skirts gave off spectrums of colors as the women were spun before moving and weaving their way across the stage. The clicking of heels told the audience how in sync the couples were with each other as they dance whimsically.

The dance seemed similar to a line dance as the couples moved in and out coordinated lines and footwork. Not a heel was offbeat despite how the dancers had eyes only on their partners. The energy was high and bubbly from beginning and the very end when the dancers twirled one last time and stomped together when they faced the crowd and bowed. The musicians faded off in sync with the dancers, bowing to the applause of the crowds.

Another amazing performance! am I right? That was La Gruella Dance with música norteña. Both forms of Northern Mexican polka with influences from the western world that include the Czechoslovakian Polka, the Polish Mazurka and Redowa, The Scottish Schottische, English Square dancing, and the Austrian Waltzen -Wow that's a mouth full ladies and gents- brought to ballrooms for Mexican high class and recreated by the locals to what we seen today. As he spoke, the dancers removed themselves from the stage leaving just the musicians. Now a nice short intermission but that doesn't you stop dancing. Enjoy some música norteña while our third performance gets ready.

((For more of a vision aid of the dance, click on the title of the post or just click here
    ))  

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
    Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
    • Citizen 200
    • Perfect Attendance 400
    • Partygoer 500

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
    Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
    • Citizen 200
    • Perfect Attendance 400
    • Partygoer 500
    PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:27 pm
    【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
    ʏou are so young
    ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image
    . ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Iris was working to the music as she still looked for her roommates. She was positive that she saw them dancing to the left of her. Iris was about to move that way to find the girls when she said 'It was you.' in a familiar voice that was hard for her to forget since she said it in history class and club. She turned to looked at the familiar black hair and eyes that framed the face she knew all too well. At this point in time, she could tolerate being around him since she was sure it was the opposite for it. It seem like the two got on the wrong -water logged, pantsing- foot and it was never correctly. Only seem to get okay and then get worse fast and quick. It seem the rockiness between the two plateau at some point within the past month. Some similar friends and classes but otherwise separate lives.

So surprise surprise for her to come into a large district in the middle of a festival and still manage to bump into him. Sure they were class A but still! of all of the people. She looked at his raised brow. He seemed just as surprised to see her too. He was about to say something when the announcement caught their attention -and Iris officially lost sight of Koru and Krisi-. Iris focused on the voice telling them that a performance was going to start. She managed to forget what spat was going to happen with Marco and was all in on the dancers. The dress the woman was wearing, the music and the movement enticed her. Her eyes were widen and glistened as she almost wanted to dance like that too. But with who...

Just as quick as she dismissed the thought, she was clapping her hands at the end of the dance. However, by the time they announce a 30 minute break to dance and listen to music, Iris' face was pink and she moved her hands behind her back. They had told everyone about the story of the dance. It was a courtship. She knew what the word. It was basically a dance where the dancers were flirting with each other. How could she dance like that with anyone?!

Iris looked, now taking notice that Koru and Krisi were out of her sight and leaving her alone in a rather large crowd. At the bottom of her stomach was that feeling around when she was large crowds like this. Her worried face only flashed for a moment as she had to hide from Marco was yelling at her about watching where she was. Her face was scrunched up as she was on the other side of him. "That wasn't me Marco you!!" And he wasn't even looking at her as he was talking to...

"Faye!" Iris said with excessive relief to see her friend. The relief subsided as Faye greeted Marco who greeted her back. It was Iris' turn to have a raised brow. "You know him?!" Iris asked.

Unfortunately she wouldn't get her answer because the next dance started. Unlike before, the performance was a group dance with a higher energy dance. Iris could totally do that. She just needed a good partner. Iris clapped her hands slowly with beat of the song. She really liked their footwork. It made her think about the image of her doing that without tripping over her feet. Iris clapped when the dance was over and turned her attention about to Faye...

Who was again talking to Marco. Since when did they know each other?!

"Faye, how do you know Marco?"
    Iris asked Faye, pointing to Marco. She wanted answers...and to hide the fact that she was separated from her group and the thought of traveling through the crowd to find them again scared her to her nerves.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Team:
    User Image

Nickname: Bebe
      Level: 11
      Moves: Tackle| Vine Whip| Fairy Wind| Lucky Chant
      Friendship Points:User Image

Nickname: Ling
      Level: 11
      Moves: Water Gun| Water Sport| Defog| Wing Attack
      Friendship Points:User Image

Inventory:

-PokeGear
      -5 Rare Candies

Mood:
    Attire: street clothes
    OOC:

Ʌ
    a-are we there yet?
    Ѻne day you'll know
    ωho you want to be

TheWhiteDragonfly
    Prairiefox
    Shadow of Miracles
    Erkowan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:11 pm
    Hope the kind
    User Image
    ❤Location:A festival✖Attire:Underdressed so what?➸Friends or Foes:Alone♂Word Count:______
    Pokemon:
    Honedge♂ Lvl: 5 Nature: Impish Ability: No Guard Move: Sword Dance, Tackle, Fury Cutter
    OOC:damn, Hayato don't be a stranger! Say something! stressed btw, sorry for alittle slow reply. I got busy suddenly sweatdrop

One must surely have heard a saying that went like this: Time flies when you’re having fun. How true the statement was, and if one got a good logic in their mind, they would see that the statement could easily be re-written by a law of contraposition into another wise statement that quite suited the navy-haired boy’s situation at the moment: When you’re not having fun, time crawls slowly—agonizingly slowly. Hayato had anticipated it, but didn’t come up with a solution beforehand to the dilemma. Actually, to be completely honest, he doubted he could find a perfect solution that would truly help him stay clear of the crowd and skip watching the upcoming performance announced by the MC. He had attempted to escape to the outside but got caught by the academy stuff who haughtily blocked his path to freedom and escorted him to the front which surely was a direct entrance to hell. Figuratively speaking of course. He wouldn’t be so annoyed by all the obligation if the school had said that the new stuff students would be learning today would come out in a test or quiz to raise their grade. Of course, they wouldn’t be doing that or atleast he hadn’t heard they said so.

Hayato really didn’t want to be at the front, and there was a good reason to it, being that he wouldn’t want his eardrums to be cruelly abused by a constant cheering—screaming he imagined—and unnecessary whistling from the crowd. The closer he was to the dance stage, the louder they would be. He doubted he was wrong about it, sighing at his inevitable fate and all the bumping against his shoulders as he forced his way to the front. Pushing through the sea of people reminded him of one of the frequent sights in supermarket back at his home where a large number of housewives would be fighting over limited number of discounted items. A death match, their face quickly took on an inhuman look and slaughtered anyone getting in their way—okay exageration was obvious but the level of violence was undoubtedly true. Imagine the poor workers there having to deal with them. Putting that aside, the only difference between the two scenarios was that no accident happened in this place yet. It might not stayed that way for long, considering the natural stature of his own and his classmates. Most adults tend to get lost in their own world with their partner, especialy when it comes to dancing, he noticed from observing people who had been dancing on the now-empty stage. If one were to forget to watch their steps and where they were going…surely you already got a vivid image of the possible outcomes to it, don’t you?

Finally, after what felt like hours passing him by, Hayato arrived at the front. He thought that was the end to the bumping only to be proved wrong a second later when someone bumped against him shoulder to shoulder. Okay, that better be the last of it, his thought was along the line as he turned to briefly glance at the person. However the glance turned into a stare as a mild sense of familiarity hit him. A girl stood there to his right with an apologetic smile, saying that she was sorry and giving him a short bow of hand, and he responded back politely, “It’s fine. No damage is done.” Have he seen her somewhere before? He theorized that it must be at the academy since he had never stepped into this part of city before…nor did he know the resident of the city so well. Blinking once to snap back to activities around him, Hayato turned to face towards the stage, still being aware of the girl’s presence close to him. Thinking on the bright side—now that’s just Li’s bad influence on him—atleast he wasn’t standing with a total stranger.

Soon the performance began firstly with a change of music accompanied with a masculine singing, and then stepping onto the stage was a couple of dancers that appeared to be a pair of lovers if the love-struck look were anything to go by. There were constant shuffling of feet and swinging of white cloth from the duo as they danced around each other sending meaningful message through their movement and eyes. Not long into watching the performance, Hayato averted his gaze from the stage to stare particularly at nothing hopefully. However his gaze happened to coincidentally land on the girl, and he wondered if he should look upward at the ceiling just to avoid being misunderstood as a creepy guy. Instead, he pretended to be looking at her two pokemon: Chespin and Ponyta. Those were their names but Hayato didn’t know, he would be referring them as ‘a hedgehog and a pony’ in his head. At some point near the end to the performance, he would notice that the girl’s cheek were slightly red—or was it pink? Perhaps the heat of the day got to her? Not to mention that the area was alittle crowded and people had forgotten what it mean to respect personal space of each other. Quickly Hayoto shook his heads a few times, clearing his mind from the thought before facing away to the stage and closing his eyes. His life, her life, their life, as long as it had no affect to him, then it was none of his business. Only when he heard the round of applause did he open his eyes to see what was going on. Apparently the performance had concluded which was good, and the announcer proceeded to explain the purpose of the dance which he found himself wearing ‘eww, shoot me’ look when hearing it. Courtship, he said?! He truly was happy that he didn’t watch the whole performance.

Suddenly another thought regarding to the brunette crossed his mind and the latter helpfully supplied an earlier image of her blushing face, and he couldn’t help but face-palm at…at..whatever. He didn’t know why he was feeling embarrassed when he shouldn’t have. Maybe it was because he realized he mistook the pinkness of her cheeks for something else and felt stupid and foolish for even noticing it—and why was he still being bothered by the thoughts?! Jeez, get a grip already! In embarrassment, Hayato coughed loudly into his fist, eyes looking anywhere but the girl. “Stupid dance, stupid festival.” He said mostly to himself, not really caring if others would hear him.

ησвσ∂у кησωѕ ωнσ ι яєαℓℓу αм
    мαувє тнєу נυѕт ∂ση'т gινє α ∂αмη
    вυт ιƒ ι єνєя ηєє∂ ѕσмєσηє тσ ¢σмє αℓσηg
    ι кησω уσυ ωσυℓ∂ ƒσℓℓσω мє, αη∂ кєєρ мє ѕтяσηg

Xiatian Li
    Crew

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
    • Falling For You 25
    • Party Animal 100
    • Money Never Sleeps 200

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:54 am
    SpazzticPanda1311

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

MARCUS ALDEN BENNET

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

P O K E M O N
        ► P A R T Y
          Pokemon: Valiant
          Friendship Points:
          User Image
          Level:5
          Nature:Relaxed
          Ability:Truant
          Experience:0
          Move Set:

►Yawn
              ►Scratch

Pokemon: Phillip
                Friendship Points:

Level:5
                Nature:TBA
                Ability:Big Pecks
                Experience:0
                Move Set:

►Water Gun
                    ►Water Sport
                    ►Defog

Marcus had snickered a bit when Rey said he had almost been given a heart attack.
    "Yeah my bad. I was just trying to mess around"
    When Rey said he wasn't sure how he got there, Marcus found he could actually relate. He tended to wander around on autopilot, heck it was the reason he had gotten in trouble earlier today.
    "It happens sometimes. At least you didn't end up in the forest, or you know...forgot to change out of your pijamas" he said trying to lighten the mood.
    That was a secret fear for him, that he'd get so lost in thought and unaware sometime it'd land him more than a detention and a stern talking-to.
    He took in Ray's answer of 'the usual' with a straight face wondering if that was good news or not. It probably meant things hadn't gotten better but..maybe it meant things hadn't gotten worse either? The boy kept his frown internal as he mulled things over. Keeping an eye out discretely on their surroundings while he kept talking to Ray. He saw Koru start towards them and began walking with Ray as they talked. Everyone from their class was around, so it was easy to navigate themselves around the groups of people and put as many of the students from class A in between them as possible.
    Since they had been standing behind some of their classmates (they had over 40 students in class A alone after all. Fitting them all in the front most part of the stage took up quite a bit of room and they weren't exactly lined up.) Marcus subtly nudged them more towards the front and to one side of the class A group, talking to Rey all the while. It wasn't any different than when he maneuvered his parents around each other so they wouldn't fight, or maneuvering his sister away from a fight while talking to them so no one even realized what was happening or that he was doing it on purpose. He had lots of practice in this department (and his family didn't even have 40+ people..plus teachers and staff.) "yeah, they're like tiny and purple. I guess you wouldn't see them much in snowpoint. Don't really camouflage with snow well..and like getting food would be an issue for them. They can't really crack things open like Rey can. You'll get to see Eli's after this is over tho..which I think is after one or two more dances...I hope we get to eat something afterwards. I'm so ready"
    Sure they had lunch before coming but by the time the dances (and the 30 minutes intervals in each) were over, Marcus was willing to bet he wouldn't be the only one hungry)
    He glanced back when he heard some kind of commotion from Koru's direction and a voice calling out 'Chance!'. No sooner had that happened however that they were asked to sit down and watch the dance. This one was faster paced and being closer to the stage it was also louder. Marcus found himself a bit overwhelmed and had to look away for a minute or two, looking down at Valiant and stroking the slakoth's fur for a bit. The music, everything happening around him and the people cheering, it was a lot of input. He took the chance to look around for Eli in the sea of students around them. He felt kinda bad for moving on without him, he wondered if he explained Rey's situation (just that he was uncomfortable with Koru) if he would understand.
    He was contemplating this when the dance suddenly ended, Marcus looked up when the announcer said the dance was influenced by polish dance..
    Maybe he should ask his grandmother, he knew they had some polish in them and she'd probably be interested in hearing about it.
    After another intermission was announced, Marcus typed out a message for Eli.

ShyWolfHeart
    "Hey sorry we lost ya...we're around people somewhere..we keep gettin shuffled around for some reason. Everywhere's loud! Lol. Thought I saw you tho..in between our like thirty somethin classmates. And how bout that dance?
    We should totally head back to the room after this and figure out what to do. And maybe food? Cause I think food would be great.
    Also, Rey wants to see the jolly aipom!

If they couldn't really talk, Marcus figured he might as well text Eli who hopefully wasn't mad. Marcus would probably still apologize in person later on.
    "That was...insane" Marcus said letting out a breath though he meant insane in a good way. "can you imagine dancing like that? I got dizzy just lookin at 'em" He re-positioned Valiant who was somehow unfazed despite the noise, keeping himself aware of his surroundings as he pet him a bit more. "Heh, maybe you should ask Koru to dance like that" he said jokingly "her head will spin so much she won't ask any questions."

User ImageITEMS IN BAG

► P O K E B A L L S :

↦ 10 Rare Candies

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :

User Image

(( ooc: Kinda? Lol. It was a girl she had a crush on..and she had been ranting about how she wanted to tell her, but what if she didn't like her back and all that jazz. I saw the girl through the glass window of the cafe so I grabbed my friend by the shoulders and turned her around and we walked along the school some more. She didn't find out until later why and she was just like 'wow that was perfect lol'.
    I kinda wonder if this is how the girl reacted now..or if she just kinda laughed it off.
    Another thing a friend of mine does to leave without being noticed is he and his brother will be standing in a group and one of them will take this tiny step to the right while everyone talks and his brother will catch on and do the same. They'll keep doing this until they slip away w/o being even noticed.
    TL;DR : My friends are silly, and that silliness may show in my writing blaugh ))

ShyWolfHeart
    I'm sorry about Eli being kinda dragged/left. The character kinda took over, this is something Marcus would do because of the favor Ray asked of him. He tends to get a bit..focused lol. Maybe he can make it up to Eli with a poke-battle? Feel free to have Eli find them btw

Prairiefox
    I hope Marcus didn't read too jerky..he's really just trying to help his friend and the music's kinda wearin on him a bit . sweatdrop

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:43 am
    User Image
    textttexttextextUser Image

▪Mood: Neutral II ▫House: Salamence
    ▪Where: Dance Stage II ▫With Who: Noibat (Ace)II ▪Word Count: ---

Skylar was quite tired after the dance she had preformed in secret. It had been fun, more than she'd like to admit. That didn't mean that she was going to go out of her way to dance in front of anyone though. No way! She shook her head at the thought, before her classmates and herself were rounded up and moved towards the from. They were to watch dance performances, and the first one was interesting to see. From what she heard, it was a sort of special courting dance. After watching their movements, she could definitely see why. They looked at each other with such love and passion. It actually made Skylar watch even more closely. She was envious of these two, she wanted something like this. She wanted that trust, that love, that passion that was radiating off them. However, she couldn't find herself giving out emotions such as though. She didn't see herself as someone who was capable of that, even if it was something she wanted deep, deep down. She shook her head, pushing those kinds of thoughts aside as she crossed her arms. Ace watched happily, tapping his feet to the beat as well.

Soon the dance ended, and they had a thirty minute break before the next one. So she casually stretched a bit, and continued to catch her breath. She really didn't have any stamina, which sort of sucked a lot. She'd never admit that though, as sad as it was. It was sort of embarrassing after all. That's when something ran into her, throwing her off balance. She managed to catch herself before she rammed face first into the ground. Her head snapped to the person responsible, and noticed it was a pink-haired girl. She frowned, quickly recovering "I'm fine, but you should really pay more attention. You could have caused a bad accident if it wasn't me you ran into" she said, a bit of annoyance laced in her voice. Skylar noticed how concerned she seemed to look, and even though Skylar didn't like being bumped into she was in a better mood than usual. She sighed, placing her hands on her hips "just be more careful next time" she asked. Her eyes were cold as usual, but there was a tiny, tiny bit of softness to them.

With that she turned to see Ace looking at her, his head tilted to the side. Skylar tilted her head in response, but that's when yet another performance started up. They were ushered forward again, and thus Skylar sat back down. She was sitting next to the girl who she was with earlier, but she payed attention to the dance. She crossed her leg, arms crossed as Ace landed softly on her head as he rested. This time there was more than one dancer, and it was stated that it had to do with some sort of Northern Mexico heritage. The color of the close were vibrant, and not just black and white.

This caught Skylar's eyes as she payed more attention to it. This dance seemed to be faster paced, and had way more energy to it. They had quick movement of their feet, and they were spinning and weaving at speeds she didn't think she could keep up with. She stared intently, learning a bit more about this so called dance. Once it was over, the crowd went wild, and for once Skylar too clapped. Forgetting where she was at, she smiled for a moment, before catching herself. She coughed, and returned to her normal icy self before anyone might have noticed. She would have to look into this dance, it was also of Polka influence after all. Again they waited as yet another intermission started up.

((Out.Of.Cute-Dragons: Why would I ignore you! Pffft no girl, I'm not going to ignore you lol ))

User Image

▪Pokeballs: User Imagex1 II ▫Items: --- II ▫Berries: --- II ▪Medicine: User Image x0 II ▫Key-Items: User Image x1 II ▪Miscellaneous: ---
    ▪Total Word Count: 16,000+ II ▫Classes: Battle Class, Breeding Class

User Image

User Image
    ▪Pokemon: Noibat II ▫Gender: ♂ II ▪Nature: Modest II ▫Level: 15 II ▪Ability: Infiltrator II ▫Experience: 0
    ▪Moves: Bite (100% Accuracy, 30% Flinch) Supersonic (50% Accuracy) Gust (100% Accuracy) Leach Life: (100% Accuracy) II ▫Friendship Level: 90

User Image

X Kaos X

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
    • Unleash the Beast 100
    • Megathread 100
    • Who's The Boss Now? 300

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 10:14 am

Blue: #273BE2
    Black: #40404F
    Gold: #D4AF37
    Star Yellow: #FFE303
    Black: black

Pokemon Colors:
    Raja/Eevee: #CC6666

But look at all the stars!
    We've come so far.
    Even if we don't know where we are,
    It's gotta be somewhere great!
    Or am I just too tired to wink?

User Image

User Image
    Nirav Goto
    Charizard House

═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═

Nirav was ushered along with the girls towards the dancing stage to watch the performances. The students were all together up in the front. he stood by Elysia, Shusona, and Riko. He was nervous being so close to the dancers, but he couldn't help but wonder what they would be doing. Raja sat in his arms so his pokemon could watch as well. The two of them carefully watched the first dance, not knowledgeable of the music or style of dance they were doing. It was such a weird experience for him, but also kind of mesmerizing. Watching the dancers, both of whom seemed passionate about both dancing and each other, it was really intricate and practiced. Nirav couldn't hide a small smile watching them. They looked happy up there.

The second dance was nothing like the first one. It was far more upbeat and energetic. Their heels clicked together, showing just how in unison the duo was. The dancers only looked at their partners or to the crowds, something Nirav couldn't ever think about doing. It put just a small knot in his stomach, the thought of having to do something like this in front of everyone else. Unconsciously, he tapped his foot against the floor to the beat of the music. As the song came to a close, Nirav clapped, careful to not have Raja fall through his arms as he did so.

He looked over to Shusona, who seemed to be enjoying the performances. So did Riko and her Snivy. "W-what did you think?" he asked, not too comfortable with how loud he had to talk to he heard over the chattering crowds.

═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═

User Image // User Image (x1)

But I can't wait
    For more of this to come my way.
    'Cause you take what you get,
    And you try not to think!
    Or am I just too tired to wink?

Hope the kind

amarzyciel

KawaiiBunny_56

››››››››› Past Events & Games Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]